On 9/27/2020 at 3:00 AM, jisur said:

i found bug, some of sexslaves npc boob goes wild, and stretch all around monitor.

i already install xpmse, hdt smp, cbbe body

and i think it's only happened to miaslair npc. i hope you can help me

This won't be a problem with Sex Slaves.  We do nothing to bodies atm.

On 9/22/2020 at 5:37 PM, T-lam said:

quest winterhold, find the focus crystal, it is not in one of those 4 falmers but with a falmer  in this mine you reach trough the cottage.

mias layer, isn't it ? one can reach this mine trough this cottage.

Or did I post it at the wrong place, thought this mine was created by miaslair

We don't do anything to Winterhold and the surrounds.  Something else is causing your issue.

How much interest is there in an upgraded version of this mod?

I am just now finishing (maybe a week or so) an upgraded SexSlaves for FlowerGirls.  If this is enough interest, I'll port it over to Sexlab.  It is a couple weeks of work, so unless there is enough interest, I'll leave it at the Flowergirls version.

And before you ask, no, I won't be upgrading the LE version.

Yep, it would interest me - and would you mind a suggestion? That the MCM option to set the return time for Andrew's radiant quest could be set as low as 1 day. It's not that I want to rush through the progression, but I've come to a point in my game where I've finished every possible quest, plus a ton of mods, my savegame is over 650 hours long, all I have to do now is radiant quests. While playing the game with Andrew went well as I had other content to play, right now it feels repetitive... If I could do at least one radiant quest a day, it would make things smoother. Could I do it by setting a value directly in the console?

I'm very curious about your upgrade, I use sexlab and SSE.

11 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I am just now finishing (maybe a week or so) an upgraded SexSlaves for FlowerGirls.  If this is enough interest, I'll port it over to Sexlab.  It is a couple weeks of work, so unless there is enough interest, I'll leave it at the Flowergirls version.

Get er done

15 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

hell yeah

18 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Im interested

I was playing this mod in the first mission "on the trail" and I executed the first 3 tasks well, however at the time of doing the one called "defend yourself" I defeat the three npc counting Vess and when they are dead lying on the ground the mission marker, which are the three arrows, remains on their bodies and does not advance. The mission is not finished and I try to talk to the captive girl and nothing. I'm new to modding so I don't know where to start. I appreciate any help

On 9/28/2020 at 5:31 PM, fishburger67 said:

Yes I'm def interested.

I've been returning to Skyrim modding SE now; Flowergirls seems like a very interesting mod but from what I've gathered it is independent from Sexlab Framework. Which for some people might be a good thing, but I think that Sexlab has a lot more features, so kinda wish there was a version for Flowergirls that would use sexlab instead.

Thank you for your work fishburger, ive been using your mod since Skyrim LE, thanks for continuing it on SE. Just have a question, is there a way to receive the initial letter when you start the game a bit later for immersion purposes? 

On 10/2/2020 at 3:08 PM, Smirnovvo said:

I was playing this mod in the first mission "on the trail" and I executed the first 3 tasks well, however at the time of doing the one called "defend yourself" I defeat the three npc counting Vess and when they are dead lying on the ground the mission marker, which are the three arrows, remains on their bodies and does not advance. The mission is not finished and I try to talk to the captive girl and nothing. I'm new to modding so I don't know where to start. I appreciate any help

Follow the quest markers.  You will kill the three bandits and then interrogate Vess

On 9/28/2020 at 11:31 PM, fishburger67 said:

verry intrested love this mod works nicly with milk mod econemy

On 9/28/2020 at 6:31 PM, fishburger67 said:

I would appreciate it

Hi all

So today i tested the mod. 

First i gone following the Jarl note. Arrived past the gas trap and even beaten down Mia after founding the Jarls doughter body. So i would say do far so good :)

Second trail... i ve gone through SS++ and DeathAlternative. And here... there is something i dont understand. So after beein autionned (Via PC wish at Riften market or beein defeated by ennemies) SS++ seems to place the PC near the bandits shack. But nothing else than the bandits attacking happens. That leads to beein defeated again, a loop into the auction house again (I ve set DA only to SS+ and SS+ to Mias Lair only) and... PC weakens in Riften naked with no other consequences. So basically this is a bug?Ooooor.... PC should wake up inside Mias Lair orrrrr... PC is given a chance to fight the bandits and start the quest as it would start in the "classic" way?

very interested

Definitely interested in an upgrade!

Also interested

On 9/29/2020 at 6:31 AM, fishburger67 said:

I'm very interested.

Interested. Would be great to play an upgrade on SE.