Thanks for the update! I was about to report bugs you've just fixed.

I like to initiate clothed hugs and kisses through SEU, and they are counted as sex by bystanders and photos taken for blackmail. Would it be possible for the mod to ignore animations with "Kissing" and "Hugging" tags for purposes of blackmail?

Hi, Twistedtrebla. Sorry to bother you, but I've been trying to track down a change to the follow distance of all followers lately (regardless of vanilla or mod). They're all following me so closely they practically touch my character. I haven't found yet what caused the change, but I thought I read about a change in follow distance in this mod a few versions ago? If so, do you think that change might be causing this? Thanks :)

I think I figured out the problem with all my followers sticking so close to me they were practically touching, and I also found a decent work around.

I had turned off Sexual Harassment approaches. It seems that even though my followers weren't triggering actual events, they had triggered the approach closely state without the conversations. They were all sticking close as if they wanted to talk, but because approaches were off, they were otherwise normal.

When I turned approaches back on, I got two events, and then the followers returned to normal following distance and stayed that way.

So the issue seems to be specific to when approaches are disabled in MCM. Perhaps they're triggering the nearness without the quests, and the fix is to turn on approaches :)

4 hours ago, RoseLA2002 said:

Hiiiu, sry i´m a noob in mod things so, is it normal that when a blackmail approach happens my character just say "my name is (two arrows) blablabla? the mod works perfectly but did i miss do add the Character name?

No, it's not you who missed something, but the author of the mod. The scripts should have something like <PCName>, but there is only <>.

25 minutes ago, JB. said:

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Text_Replacement

As far as I understand you cannot make your name appear in the topics text (dialogs).

Indeed.  From the linked article:

Spoiler

Text replacement tags can be used in the following text fields:

Quest stage Log Entry
    Quest objective Display Text
    Topic prompts (but not Topic Info)
    Messages - Title and Message Text
    Book text

And if you're a asking yourself "Who would design a system that allows text replacement in dialogue prompts but not in the actual dialogue (aka Topic Info)?", the answer is "Bethesda, of course".

40 minutes ago, JB. said:

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Text_Replacement

As far as I understand you cannot make your name appear in the topics text (dialogs).

Maybe so, I'm still not a modmaker, but an amateur translator. Although, if my sclerosis does not change me, the phrases * My name is blabla..* I've come across. But even if this is the case, then you should change the dialog, and not insert meaningless arrows.

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Indeed.  From the linked article:

Hide contents

Text replacement tags can be used in the following text fields:

Quest stage Log Entry
    Quest objective Display Text
    Topic prompts (but not Topic Info)
    Messages - Title and Message Text
    Book text

And if you're a asking yourself "Who would design a system that allows text replacement in dialogue prompts but not in the actual dialogue (aka Topic Info)?", the answer is "Bethesda, of course".

I dont remember what topic prompts means but I guess that is because it is complicated to sound lines

Edited by Indarello

Fantastic mod, Been using it on a new playthrough and it's been great! I love the scenario variety in here, as well as the level of customization and ease of toggling it on or off. I do have a couple of suggestions if you don't mind:

- Have the follower "give up" an approach after a certain time. If after, say, 20 seconds, you're able to maintain a certain distance from the follower, then the approach is automatically canceled. This has two benefits: 1) it gives the PC another roleplay option, which is to flee from the stalker, and 2) it solves the issue when you fast travel after an approach has started and the NPC runs across half the map trying to get to you.

- Attach face morphs to the bimbo perk for a more bimbo-like appearance. So puckered lips, slightly open mouth, drooping eyelids... overall a dumb face expression to go with the theme.

- Hypno approach expansion! Definitely my kink, but I'd love to see more scenarios for it since it just turns into gangbangs after a certain point. I really liked the slavery-lite system with the shock collar, which I think would work very well for hypno approachers too, such as implanting a trigger to compel you to return to the hypnotist every day, or other triggers such as suddenly masturbating on the spot.

BDH triggers every NPC to ask me for help with devious devices if I'm wearing a collar for the SH events...any suggestions on removing the collar from BDH approach trigger?

Edit:  Just turned off BDH dialog when I want to use the quests.

Edited by FercPolo
new info

can I check if this might be connected to this mod:
I have had a few npcs doggedly following me on this playthrough and they won't stop no matter what. I am thinking that this mod makes someone approach so it could be something from this mod which is trying to happen but getting stuck. Most recent npc is a slave I caught in just business but this particular one keeps appearing at random times and will not go home when instructed so I am thinking maybe she is trying to "approach" my character but the script it not able to proceed and do the conversation maybe because the slave conversation happens instead.

Does this sound likely or is it probably something else. If it is this is there a way to check or fix it. I did a reset all approaches and it didn't help but I am just trying to figure out why this might be.

Great mod! 

I noticed that sex addiction and reputation decay VERY slowly.  Maybe the stats could go down a small increment each time the PC refuses sex successfully.

Edit: Yes, I  noticed that you can adjust the decay rates.  I though this would be more immersive.

Edited by agent_hermit
On 9/17/2021 at 10:51 PM, twistedtrebla said:

So I was excited to get a shock collar on me after I got defeated in combat and violated. But I was disappointed to find out that nothing really happened after that. There wasnt a mod that really took advantage of the shock collars - it was nothing more than a nice decoration. So, I decided to add some features that hopes to fill in that much needed gap.

Version 1.11.0

Changelog
- NEW: Shock collar approach. When the player is wearing a shock collar from RealHandcuffs, NPCs (only ones with evil morality) will approach the player and try to dominate them.
-- It works like most other approaches, except the NPC will shock the player in order to gain compliance. (The NPC actually doesnt have the trigger in their inventory, since I felt if the NPCs were settlers it would be too easy for the player to simply take it)
-- The NPC will seek to make the player his personal sex toy. It's more like a "lite slavery" and the player is free to roam around. The NPC just makes some demands that the player needs to meet. I'll let the NPC in game explain his demands in detail.
-- While the NPC is a "master", he won't approach the player for anything else (other approaches like fan/hypno). I just felt it would be too un-immersive for the NPC to call himself master and then turn around and offer the player a drink, calling himself a fan.
-- You can kill the NPC "master", but if you are still wearing the collar, the mod will shortly assign a new one. So in essence, you're never free until you can get the collar off.
- CHANGED: Normal NPCs via Devious approach no longer know how to remove shock collars - it's too sophisticated. Shock collars also wont be counted against player's vulnerability, meaning Devious approaches wont happen due to player wearing shock collars.
- ADDED: A new NPC in Diamond city dug out inn who knows how to remove shock collars, for a price. Shock collars with 4 digit access codes will be more expensive to remove than ones with 3 digits. You can change the cost in MCM
- ADDED: After a bad spiked drink fan approach or hypno approach, theres a chance that the NPC will lock a shock collar on the player with random access code set. Chance can be changed in MCM.
- ADDED: MCM enabled feature to teleport approachers to player, if the approacher has a hard time navigating to the player. This is to help stuck NPCs that usually happen in settlements.
- CHANGED: Almost doubled the NPC search area for gangbang. This should result in gangbangs being able to find more NPCs to participate in.
- ADDED: MCM hotkey to quickly enable/disable mod. When using this hotkey to disable, will also abort any current approaches.

Any chance of making a way to get the code?  Like a note on the master containing it.  I'm guessing you didn't do that because killing an average NPC would be too easy but maybe you could make it to where the collar effect triggers on combat with the player and the player loses control after the shock is finished and is raped, and stripped of weapons.  This makes it to where the player must one shot the master in order to get the code to at least add some challenge.

A fun thing, would be to have the option for your master to travel with you. To avoid his or her wrath, and negate the whole daily thing. Like in the Skyrim mod, Submissive Lola.

But it should come with problems, such as their fetishes, or wrath if you are not making enough caps daily...

Possible Master fetishes...

- Dress Up.

- Light bondage.

- Breeding.

- Getting you pregnant to various creatures and people.

- Forced animal and monster sex.

- Wanting to sleep in a real bed, as you wake up with them. Like a romanced companion... Too many days away from real bed, has consequences. Settlement Clean Bed...

- Selling you on to another Master for Caps.

- Forced servitude, Raiders Pet if installed.

18 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

A fun thing, would be to have the option for your master to travel with you. To avoid his or her wrath, and negate the whole daily thing. Like in the Skyrim mod, Submissive Lola.

But it should come with problems, such as their fetishes, or wrath if you are not making enough caps daily...

Possible Master fetishes...

- Dress Up.

- Light bondage.

- Breeding.

- Getting you pregnant to various creatures and people.

- Forced animal and monster sex.

- Wanting to sleep in a real bed, as you wake up with them. Like a romanced companion... Too many days away from real bed, has consequences. Settlement Clean Bed...

- Selling you on to another Master for Caps.

- Forced servitude, Raiders Pet if installed.

This would work perfectly in an early stage of the game, when you come out of the vault and dont know what to expect, so you got caught and sold in slavery, to a mercenary? maybe and then you learn about that way of life and become a bounty hunter on your own.

1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

This would work perfectly in an early stage of the game, when you come out of the vault and dont know what to expect, so you got caught and sold in slavery, to a mercenary? maybe and then you learn about that way of life and become a bounty hunter on your own.

Yeah... Raiders Pet, a Violate mod outcome. Has you running around with the Raiders, with a Bomb Collar on. Your character becomes a sex slave, and sent out on missions to do jobs. No... meaning losing your head, with a Bomb Collar.

Nora eventually ends up with Stockholm Syndrome, as she adjusts to being a sex slave, forced to work for them, doing missions. Never saying No, to anything that is asked of her.

It's a good mod...

It would be a good start, Nora embarks on her quest to find Shaun. Only to be caught the first night, as she is sleeping. Waking up to start her new life as a sex slave, Raider.

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

t would be a good start, Nora embarks on her quest to find Shaun. Only to be caught the first night, as she is sleeping. Waking up to start her new life as a sex slave, Raider.

Yep, somehow combining RP with DLYH (one of Tentacus's earlier FO4 mods) could be awesome. I've often wished the DLYH scenario could lead into some outcome other than finding an NPC who can remove the collar or... death.

A common playthrough for me is to start fresh out of Vault 111 in a random location naked and afraid with the DLYH bomb collar on, surrender to a wandering group of super mutants with Violate, end up getting abducted by them via its RSE II: CSA integration, being impregnated by them while held captive courtesy of FPER and WDF... but I still need to make a quick escape and find someone to remove the bomb collar, so I end up giving birth somewhere like DC at that point rather than still being a captive. RP's mechanism of resetting the explosive timer as long as you keep having sex with your captors is a nice way to extend the captive scenario for as long as possible.

Edited by vaultbait
4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yep, somehow combining RP with DLYH (one of Tentacus's earlier FO4 mods) could be awesome. I've often wished the DLYH scenario could lead into some outcome other than finding an NPC who can remove the collar or... death.

A common playthrough for me is to start fresh out of Vault 111 in a random location naked and afraid with the DLYH bomb collar on, surrender to a wandering group of super mutants with Violate, end up getting abducted by them via its RSE II: CSA integration, being impregnated by them while held captive courtesy of FPER and WDF... but I still need to make a quick escape and find someone to remove the bomb collar, so I end up giving birth somewhere like DC at that point rather than still being a captive. RP's mechanism of resetting the explosive timer as long as you keep having sex with your captors is a nice way to extend the captive scenario for as long as possible.

Sounds good, I've used DLYH ( Don't Lose Your Head mod ). Great mod, but far too easy to get out of the collar. I'd prefer a way for a full play-through being a collared slave, with ways to function outside of the immediate area.

Raiders Pet does this, you become a Sex Slave. But go out on missions across the map, maybe a more structured play-through could be fun. You are a slave, but you have limited freedom, for a cost. To do missions, and get to the end of the game, on your captors terms.

Nora's possible futures... Raiders Pet, Minutemen Pet, Brotherhood Pet, Railroad Pet. Each having to reach the Institute end-game. With the Minutemen collaring you, and forcing you to help and build settlements, or suffer the consequences. They are desperate... each faction is desperate to win this war against the Institute, At Any Cost...

Brotherhood of Steel... If that means turning you into a Sex Slave initiate, in the Brotherhood, because you refused to help. Then so be it...

Minutemen... Preston Garvey would fit right into being your Slave Master, he does nothing except bark orders at you anyway. A Slave Collar, would encourage Nora to do his bidding, without question.

Railroad... Looks like you have no choice in what you have to do, not with that collar on. It's on until the end of the game, you are a permanent Railroad employee now. Also fulfilling the needs of men and women in their group, along with giving the Synths some sexual experiences.

There were soo... many acronyms, trying to work out what each one is, so I can check them out. Along with working out how to do the start you were talking about.

1. DLYH ( Don't Lose Your Head ) start.

2. Violate, ( not an acronym )

3. RSEII: CSA ( Realistic Salaceous Encounters 2: Combat Surrender and Abduction )

4. FPER ( Family Planning Enhanced Redux )

5. WDF ( Wasteland Dairy Framework )

6. DC ( Diamond City )

7. RP's ( Role Playing )

I eventually worked out all the acronyms, Google Searches brought up nothing...

I use all the mods, except RSE:2. As it was superseded by the Violate mod, and DLYH, as it is too easy to remove the collar. It's been a while since I've used RSE 2. Looking at the features again, it looks like I'll have to dust it off again, and give it another go. As it's got some kidnapping scenarios I'd forgotten about.

RP's mechanism of resetting the explosive timer as long as you keep having sex with your captors is a nice way to extend the captive scenario for as long as possible.

Not sure how this works, do you just return and surrender to certain enemies at intervals.

9 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Nora's possible futures... Raiders Pet, Minutemen Pet, Brotherhood Pet, Railroad Pet. Each having to reach the Institute end-game. With the Minutemen collaring you, and forcing you to help and build settlements, or suffer the consequences. They are desperate... each faction is desperate to win this war against the Institute, At Any Cost...

I'd give my left arm for a super mutant breeding slave scenario mod (might even have to!).

11 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

RP's ( Role Playing )

Oh, sorry, I meant "Raider Pet's" there, was just being too lazy to type it all out.

15 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I'd give my left arm for a super mutant breeding slave scenario mod (might even have to!).

Oh, sorry, I meant "Raider Pet's" there, was just being too lazy to type it all out.

Raiders Pet... I didn't know you had to have sex to reset the collar. I never finished the Raiders Pet, my game glitched out before I got to the end. I haven't been captured in my following games, to be a Raiders Pet.

Supermutant Pet... I wonder what the end-game would be for that scenerio. Nora finding and telling them the real truth, of what they really are. Instead of having them despise Humans, have them turn their rage against their real enemy, The Institute. Then building a Supermutant army, to storm the Institute. All the while, seeing to their sexual needs, and making Supermutant children.

There are no female Supermutants, so Nora would have a lot of work, shoring up their numbers, as she starts a true war against the institute.