9 hours ago, zoz01 said:

How does one acquire the bimbo perk? If its by injections, I can't get hypno nor fan approach to inject. Am I missing a mod? Literally everything else works.

Maybe you've only had morally good people being a fan.  In my game I generally change the morality slider to a max of 20 on good, and then usually 35 grey and 45 evil.  The mod is assigning this morality when you first meet an npc.  so if you tilt it more in favor of gray/evil and change the slider in the fan approach to 100 for injection you'll def. get it.  Still might take a couple tries.

Edited by Marg597
On 11/15/2021 at 11:49 AM, Marg597 said:

Maybe you've only had morally good people being a fan.  In my game I generally change the morality slider to a max of 20 on good, and then usually 35 grey and 45 evil.  The mod is assigning this morality when you first meet an npc.  so if you tilt it more in favor of gray/evil and change the slider in the fan approach to 100 for injection you'll def. get it.  Still might take a couple tries.

Sorry for the late reply.
Yeah, I had the evil morality cranked to 50, good and neutral to 0 (for testing purposes) deviant attempt to 100 and it still wasn't working. No sooner had I posted this than it just...starting working out of the blue.
The only one I'm still having issue with is getting hypnotists to perform the injection. Feeling like (either I'm blind or) hypno is missing a dial like fan deviancy has.

52 minutes ago, zoz01 said:

Sorry for the late reply.
Yeah, I had the evil morality cranked to 50, good and neutral to 0 (for testing purposes) deviant attempt to 100 and it still wasn't working. No sooner had I posted this than it just...starting working out of the blue.
The only one I'm still having issue with is getting hypnotists to perform the injection. Feeling like (either I'm blind or) hypno is missing a dial like fan deviancy has.

There's a Hypno Devious Morph chance slider under Hypno > Misc

20 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

There's a Hypno Devious Morph chance slider under Hypno > Misc

Yeah, either thats not working, or its the odds that the devious thing he does,if hes devious, is the injection. I only ever get a straight, normal hypno.

42 minutes ago, zoz01 said:

Yeah, either thats not working, or its the odds that the devious thing he does,if hes devious, is the injection. I only ever get a straight, normal hypno.

Ah right, I think I know what you mean.  I know I've gotten the fan approach to bimbo my character but I don't remember if I ever got the hypno one to do it.  Wonder if it has something to do with the "level" of hypnosis the player has.

Real Handcuffs has Shock Collar lethality turned off but in Shock Collar Approaches the Master is killing the player when punishing them for not following orders. I have to TGM to get through those scenes.

Playing the game on hard mode with Scavers Closed and Advanced Needs.

3 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Real Handcuffs has Shock Collar lethality turned off but in Shock Collar Approaches the Master is killing the player when punishing them for not following orders. I have to TGM to get through those scenes.

Playing the game on hard mode with Scavers Closed and Advanced Needs.

Then it's not actually off.

Verify by crafting a collar and manually triggering it. If you take damage toggle the "Excessive shocks can kill" setting.

If it doesn't work, make sure you're not running Private Profile Redirector.

9 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Verify by crafting a collar and manually triggering it. If you take damage toggle the "Excessive shocks can kill" setting.

According to MCM it is. I tried to use SQV in console to check if the property "ShockLethality" is being set to "2" but too much scroll. Piping the output of a console command to a file would be nice.

Is this all on RH and it's API or was some custom scripting added for the scene? 

Copied from the RealHandcuffs:Settings script in RH_MainQuest

Int Property ShockLethality Auto      ; 0: potentially lethal, 1: only for non-essential actors, 2: always non-lethal

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by jbezorg

I would like too see a option for some kind of interaction started by the player and some kind of forced relationship option when having sex consensual or forced will make the npc decide you belong to them so they start to punish you for not fulfilling certain responsibilities to them

On 11/20/2021 at 6:32 PM, izzyknows said:

So among the many things I tried, including your suggestion of cycling the setting, this was one of them.

setpqv rh_mainquest ShockLethality 2

Seems to have worked. Wish I can tell you what fixed it.

The joys of playing in a modded game. You think that end boss was hard? Try getting a load order to work for your particular mod selection.

And whatever you do. If you got the game running. Don't.....

Press the Loot "Sort" button

Press the Loot "Sort" button unnamed.jpg

Edited by jbezorg
On 11/12/2021 at 8:24 AM, deathmorph said:

After a follower has been distracted by a fight, my actress always gets the message "you are not horny" - but that can't be true, since sex level 79 and sex reputation 72. What does this message mean for the game?
the follower no longer follows the actress after the battle.

I uninstalled the mod and started a new game as a test. The message came as soon as I left Vault 111. The mod is not the cause. I have no idea which of the other mods it might be. So if someone is also affected, I would appreciate your feedback.

9 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I uninstalled the mod and started a new game as a test. The message came as soon as I left Vault 111. The mod is not the cause. I have no idea which of the other mods it might be. So if someone is also affected, I would appreciate your feedback.

Are you using a development build of Devious Devices maybe? That sounds like the messages it's giving about stimulation from things like vibrators.

9 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Right, the RC7 from the forum. And that's when the reports began. I'll swap it for the final 2.0 right away.
Thanks a lot.

Note that in RC8 (and maybe earlier) there's an MCM setting to switch between DD's built-in arousal system and the one from Sex Attributes.

Is it possible to have one npc in each settlement/city be flagged for one of each encounter and morality level that's based on preferences set in MCM? For example, say I'm approached by a 'good' fan npc in Sanctuary, that npc is now the only one that will approach me with that approach/morality in Sanctuary, but the option is still open in other settelments...am I making any sense?

Feature Requests...

MCM Options in Shock Collar Approach section.

1. Unlimited Timer... as long as you do your duty, when you are in his settlement, he's ( or she ) is happy.

2. No Caps Taken... for people who want to buy heavy firepower.

3. Companions Only as Masters... this makes getting to your Master, much easier.

4. Dogmeat Master... he's a Synth, so talking is not a problem.

Possible solutions for Douchebag Companions, such as Preston Garvey. That decides to abandon you, to take the Castle. Along with other Companions that just leave.

5. Punishments... If you take another Companion as your Master, you have to take a punishment. Also saying NO can trigger this...

....... Possibles Punishments... Clothing, Nudity, Bondage, Devices, Beastiality, +1 Sex Partner in sex scenes, Mystery Sex Partner, possible Wild Creature.

6. Sell Me to a New Master... Bug Fix option, if your game messes up, and your current Master is messed up. Resets Shock Collar and Master settings...

Just some possible ideas... :)