On 6/25/2021 at 8:57 AM, hrundel said:

New scenario for this mod. And sorry for my English.

While walking through the wasteland, Nora meets a group of gamblers. Stops to play Poker or Black Jack. The gamblers cheat and Nora loses first weapons and then clothes. Left naked and unarmed, she is offered to play clothes and weapons against sex with each of the players or to fulfill any desire of the gamblers (for example, go naked in Diamond City and publicly tell something incriminating about herself in the middle of the market square or on speech platform, or go naked and offer herself Mayor McDonagh or sneak naked and unarmed into the Corvega plant and steal something of value from the raiders, etc.). After the game, Nora gets the perk Addicted to gambling.

Theres a lot of potential on this! ?

Like aĀ "adrenaline junkie perk" wich gives you buffs if you go to a dungeon naked and make unarmed kills, im thinking like the goodneighbor warehouses

The thing is if is technically posible to program

Hi there,

Im not sure if i already ask this so im sorry if i already did.

I've noticed that in every similar mod to this one, meaning mods of that triggers aaf animations with an immersive context, female pc is always given submisive rolls and dialogs, like in the Sex Approaches, i think there should be a choice for a dominant and sexual (even sex addict) female pc could say something like:

Flirt Approaches:
Sure! You got it! but i warn you, if you knew me you probable wont be asking, and then revert roles, whereĀ pc is the one puttingĀ dd's on the npc speciallyĀ butt pluggs on male partnersĀ  ?and taking iniciative with dominant animations, and when the animation is done the npc "walks" away limping and yelling...Ā ?

Blackmail Approaches:
Really? you're trying to blackmail me? i'll fuck your brains out if you DOĀ distribute that picture, so everyone knows that if wants sex all they have to do is ask and then i'll decide.

HypnotistĀ Approaches:
Quit the bullshit and push me against the wall!, may be a nice touch to use the tattoo for this one!

Fan Approaches:

I know what your doing, i think i should give u something for you efforts.

I don't know is just a suggestion, but i think that a character that lives an adventure like this could be a more sexually dominant girl, and there's not a single mod that reflects that or give us a choice to play like that.

Edited by Gamaramdi
19 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hi there,

Im not sure if i already ask this so im sorry if i already did.

I've noticed that in every similar mod to this one, meaning mods of that triggers aaf animations with an immersive context, female pc is always given submisive rolls and dialogs, like in the Sex Approaches, i think there should be a choice for a dominant and sexual (even sex addict) female pc could say something like:

Flirt Approaches:
Sure! You got it! but i warn you, if you knew me you probable wont be asking, and then revert roles, whereĀ pc is the one puttingĀ dd's on the npc speciallyĀ butt pluggs on male partnersĀ  ?and taking iniciative with dominant animations, and when the animation is done the npc "walks" away limping and yelling...Ā ?

Blackmail Approaches:
Really? you're trying to blackmail me? i'll fuck your brains out if you DOĀ distribute that picture, so everyone knows that if wants sex all they have to do is ask and then i'll decide.

HypnotistĀ Approaches:
Quit the bullshit and push me against the wall!, may be a nice touch to use the tattoo for this one!

Fan Approaches:

I know what your doing, i think i should give u something for you efforts.

I don't know is just a suggestion, but i think that a character that lives an adventure like this could be a more sexually dominant girl, and there's not a single mod that reflects that or give us a choice to play like that.

I am not sure what is more immersive in a sense.

Hypnotist is one of my favorite element.

Though i think it would be as an option more devious to have the PC character captured and go through sessions, bound by shackles, to end up brain washed. Wouldn't it.

But for immersive reasons that all works only if you character is actually weak. If you are more leveled, stronger, it does not make much sense to me.

I never liked the fan approach really. The only thing i actually liked was the bimbo serum. So devious.

Hi!

I have another suggestion:

I noticed that when somebody aproches the pc and says "wow look at all those devices you're wearing" there's only 2 choices to answer, so... maybe you can use 3 and 4 for something like:

3.- "I love to wear this devices, do you like them? would you like to see more?" heading to a dance animation and...
4.- "I enjoy when people noticeĀ them, would you like to see me play with some other toysĀ i have?Ā heading to masturbation or even BETTER prostitution...

I've never undestood why autors never give the chance to play as a dominant woman you know? dialogs always are submisive oriented

Cheers!

image.thumb.png.6e94bc4061b3949688490fa7440ff5de.png

Edited by Gamaramdi
On 7/14/2021 at 1:34 AM, koehler said:

hey, i hope it okay i ask, but can someone explain how i optain prostitude rep? like does it rely on a another mod or how does it work ?Ā 

Have lots of public sex

Ā 

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Is it possible to get the seelf esteem (AAF attributs) back up with dialogue choices during approaches? Getting it down is very easy ^^

No. Best way I've found to get it back up is to get revenge on your attackers (at least raiders - I don't recommend killing the rando npc's) and avoid getting raped. Self Esteem will rise as you successfully complete other missions and challenges.

Ā 

Spirit will also only come back up if your Self Esteem is maxed out at 100 - any further SE increases will spill over to raise your Spirit. Once your Spirit is maxed out, then Dom/Sub score will start to rise back up as well

Edited by IBAGadget

I roleplay that I get only a set number of safe places to re-equip, restore wear, get keys, etc.Ā  And I have to be there every night because of feral hunting at night. (Skk50).Ā  Or get caught, wiping out any advances or making it worse.

Ā 

In doing so, and in accomplishing quests etc during the day, I give myself a boost of self esteem so the next morning I can get out DD, etc.

Ā 

Set fpa_value_selfesteem to 500

Ā 

This increases some metrics but only enough to start the day with a bit of buff.

Ā 

Doesn't last long.Ā  Ā Poor Nora is beside herself from her addictions and bindings, etc.Ā Ā 

Ā 

John

10 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:
15 hours ago, jeff1972 said:

this Mod is Broke

Go cry a river. Your gaming ability is broke.

Ā 

I thought he meant the mod spent all its WAM on hookers and blow. Sad if true...

3 minutes ago, the_snoo_muffin said:

i can't do anything after an approach starts :(. Despite having AAF and the home key work, nothing happens when an encounter starts and i need help

how long do you wait for the animation to start? I've noticed it can take a little while, because initially the npc will walk away, and then come back after a bit to start things. If the npc transitions between cells though, you're pretty much hosed.

Ā 

if you are referring to not being able to move, that's by design. At that point, your character is under the control of AAF - its waiting for the actors to assemble, at which point it will call for an appropriate animation, then transition to the animation playing.

Ā 

Do you have all the necessary animation packs installed? (BP70, Leito, Savage Cabbage, Atomic Lust, etc...)

18 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

how long do you wait for the animation to start? I've noticed it can take a little while, because initially the npc will walk away, and then come back after a bit to start things. If the npc transitions between cells though, you're pretty much hosed.

Ā 

if you are referring to not being able to move, that's by design. At that point, your character is under the control of AAF - its waiting for the actors to assemble, at which point it will call for an appropriate animation, then transition to the animation playing.

Ā 

Do you have all the necessary animation packs installed? (BP70, Leito, Savage Cabbage, Atomic Lust, etc...)

i waited longer than i was before, and it finally worked. so im happy now :D

1 hour ago, the_snoo_muffin said:

i waited longer than i was before, and it finally worked. so im happy now :D

Ā 

Are you testing on a fresh playthrough, or one which is all crufty with the leftover goop of many mods which have been added and removed over time? If your save is overloaded with a bunch of detached scripts from other mod problems it can cause the pathing to take a while. Also test on open ground with actors very near one another and few or no obstacles for them to have to find their way around.

Hey there :)

First of all let me say that I love this mod (just like your other mods as well)

and it works like a charm in my installation.

Ā 

There's just one thing I'd love to see (or have) that would be a hotkey function to switch it on and off and one to "Cancel current Approaches".
Sure, the buttons are in the MCM but sometimes it would be really convenient if one could just hit a key to stop an approach.
Ā 

Would it be something I could do myself?
...if you take into consideration that I know even less about modding than I know about brain surgery.

Ā 

Thanks already for any input to this!

1 hour ago, JonX67 said:

There's just one thing I'd love to see (or have) that would be a hotkey function to switch it on and off and one to "Cancel current Approaches".

Sure, the buttons are in the MCM but sometimes it would be really convenient if one could just hit a key to stop an approach.
Ā 

Would it be something I could do myself?
...if you take into consideration that I know even less about modding than I know about brain surgery.

Ā 

If there's a corresponding Papyrus function you can call to do the cancelling (I haven't looked at the script sources to see what's available), then you could bind it to a hotkey with the FO4 Hotkeys mod.

37 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Ā 

If there's a corresponding Papyrus function you can call to do the cancelling (I haven't looked at the script sources to see what's available), then you could bind it to a hotkey with the FO4 Hotkeys mod.

Ā 

Thanks! :)
I guess I can find these Papyrus function with FO4Edit if they exist, right?

It's about time anyway that I have a closer look at that tool that sits on my drive for months now and hasn't been used much :)

Ā 

5 hours ago, JonX67 said:

Ā 

Thanks! :)
I guess I can find these Papyrus function with FO4Edit if they exist, right?

It's about time anyway that I have a closer look at that tool that sits on my drive for months now and hasn't been used much :)

Ā 

Ā 

Or by skimming through the script sources with a text editor, if this mod's archive includes some (I don't recall whether it does).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Ā 

Or by skimming through the script sources with a text editor, if this mod's archive includes some (I don't recall whether it does).

SH does include source files for scripts.Ā  However, it may not be necessary to dive that deeply.Ā  There is already a button to call the relevant function in MCM.Ā  Just look through the MCM config file and find the function call.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Ā 

Ā 

8 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

SH does include source files for scripts.Ā  However, it may not be necessary to dive that deeply.Ā  There is already a button to call the relevant function in MCM.Ā  Just look through the MCM config file and find the function call.

Ā 

Thanks folks!
I'll have a look at this.
And if my brain doesn't explode in the process I'll keep you updated about the outcome.