12 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

I really like the (uncomfortable/ inescapable/ horrifying) idea of my companion assuming control of the shock collar.  Normally I have them disabled as approachers.  After reading your comment, though, fred200, I may make an exception to my policy.  ?

That's along the same lines as the follower component of Boston Devious Helper. If you ask one of your followers to help you out of devices, then you can choose to submit to them as a sex slave, and they will periodically have a variety of degrading tasks for you (this is also how you end up in the "bimbo collar" eventually, once you've become sufficiently depraved).

5 hours ago, fred200 said:

Well mine is working fine now. Since I cranked up the evil weight, my last two masters have been my companions...

I wonder if Dogmeats on the list, I'm playing using mostly Dogmeat. I've manually set his carry-weight to 600, using commands. To make him an essential companion, for carrying your junk. I am using the mod Dogmeats New Trick, Horny Version, to make him get frisky with dialogue choices, that he likes or dislikes.

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

One thing not clear to me: When are weights assigned/changed? Are MCM changes immediate, and for whom?

I have this in my startup bat file

set fpsh_setting_moralityweightone to 100;evil
set fpsh_setting_moralityweighttwo to 0;unknown
set fpsh_setting_moralityweightthree to 0;good

PC console.

John

@twistedtrebla  I noticed a minor issue (TBH I'm not sure if it's a bug or a deliberate choice or just an overlooked conditional) when talking to the hacker.  Even if you don't have the caps to pay him, you can progress all the way through the conversation as if he's going to remove the collar and so forth.  Then it only cancels at the very end after all dialogue is complete. 

Hi, this is just to drop a few observations on this amazing mod and its recent addition of shock collars.

For background, there are two mods which incorporate collars and that I've long considered essential to my Fallout 4 build, this one (Sexual Harassment) and Raider Pet. Each has very clever features that enhance the game. This one not only adds cuffs, devices and collars but has mechanisms for people to help get extricated from them. Raider Pet adds a collar which removes you from the hostility faction of most of the game (one of my favorite features of that mod).

This mod and Raider Pet have long been add odds with each other because when this mod removes the collar it halts the Raider Pet story and faction changes. Usually I have to stop Sexual Harassment approaches when the Raider Pet collar is on so nobody will remove the collar. I've often wished there was an option for Sexual Harassment to remove the cuffs and devices but leave the Makeshift Slave Collars so I wouldn't have to disable SH approaches.

But you've added another excellent collar-oriented mechanism. Having tried it a few times I noticed a minor quirk:

• If I go into LooksMenu (which I do frequently), the shock collar gets briefly unequipped and then reequipped automatically. But SH seems to think the collar was removed and starts treating a pre-existing shock collar as a new shock collar. Each time I use LooksMenu I get approached by the next evil NPC who tells me they're going to own me and goes through the zap-threats and tutorial. It would be cool (and more immersive) if SH would be able to recognize when collar is only unequipped because of LooksMenu. I don't know if there's a flag for it, but if there is that would be cool.

Next, I have an idea/suggestion. Do you remember the movie "Escape from New York" in which Snake Pliskin (Kurt Russell) has a bomb implanted into his neck? I think it would be cool if there was some kind of injectable shock collar so that players can have the story line and mechanism of a shock collar without having to wear the large device which frankly often clips with the neck or looks bad in different poses (reducing overall immersion and realism). The collar is great, especially on NPCs, but it doesn't really fit. Here's an example with my character wearing the SH shock collar:

377160_20210920084841_1.thumb.jpg.971a0fcddb9e0d580d3eb1fc5eb91a17.jpg

Perhaps if an injectable shock collar were  used a small tattoo could be placed on the neck so people you meet know you have the collar on, and the "hey, you're a shock slave, aren't you" storyline could still work.

Anyway, like I said, Sexual Harassment has long been on my list of essential mods and will remain there for as long as I play Fallout 4 (which will be until Fallout 5 comes out, haha).

Thanks a ton for sharing this amazing mod, Twistedtrebla :)

On 9/20/2021 at 3:02 PM, spicydoritos said:

@twistedtrebla  I noticed a minor issue (TBH I'm not sure if it's a bug or a deliberate choice or just an overlooked conditional) when talking to the hacker.  Even if you don't have the caps to pay him, you can progress all the way through the conversation as if he's going to remove the collar and so forth.  Then it only cancels at the very end after all dialogue is complete. 

Edit: oops originally replied to the wrong comment :P

Yea thats "intended". It's because I got lazy adding a different dialogue section for when the player doesnt have enough caps. One day, when I am feeling more meticulous, I'll add a proper dialogue for the not-enough-caps case. 

Edited by twistedtrebla
13 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Having tried it a few times I noticed a minor quirk:

• If I go into LooksMenu (which I do frequently), the shock collar gets briefly unequipped and then reequipped automatically. But SH seems to think the collar was removed and starts treating a pre-existing shock collar as a new shock collar. Each time I use LooksMenu I get approached by the next evil NPC who tells me they're going to own me and goes through the zap-threats and tutorial. It would be cool (and more immersive) if SH would be able to recognize when collar is only unequipped because of LooksMenu. I don't know if there's a flag for it, but if there is that would be cool.

Oh interesting, thanks for reporting that. Im not sure if there is a way to check if the player is currently in looksmenu. But I'll prob add some timer so that the "master" information is held on to a bit longer, instead of being dumped as soon as the collar comes off.

Edit: updated a new version that should avoid this issue

Edited by twistedtrebla
1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Edit: oops originally replied to the wrong comment :P

Yea thats "intended". It's because I got lazy adding a different dialogue section for when the player doesnt have enough caps. One day, when I am feeling more meticulous, I'll add a proper dialogue for the not-enough-caps case. 

No worries.  It's a minor immersion break, at worst.  One other thing I noticed in the same vein of minor immersion break: after progressing the shock collar scenario further (hidden for people who don't want to know ahead of time)...

Spoiler

I got the repeat master quest, and told him I hadn't obeyed.  All the subsequent punishment stuff worked fine (caps theft, electric shock, forced gangbang).  At the end of the gangbang, though, there wasn't a pop-up message box like we see on your other gangbang scenarios.  I kinda stood around for a bit waiting for the next animation to start, then eventually realized I was free to leave.  ?

Just an idea.

Of using bad ends mod, on some outcomes.

Maybe there is a moral crusader / serial killer out there clensing the sluts, out of the commonwealth.

Very low chance of running into him with increased chance the stronger sex reputation you get. 

Maybe you even get a sermon of how sluts are a bad influense to the good people of the commonwealth.

It could even be as simple as someone takes being insulted / rejected very bad, and overeacts. 

22 minutes ago, Rentaro Yagami said:

any idea how i could type and insert text for female aggressors? I wouldnt mind just doing it myself, or sending the god know how many dialogue trees needed for it to not feel the same but I'm up for the task

You can use FO4Edit to change the dialogue lines, but not the pop-up screens, I think. You'll also have to live with having to redo those edits each time you install new versions of the mod.

On 9/16/2021 at 4:43 PM, vaultbait said:

Are you using the latest version of Harassment? It already has a routine to detect whether the player is or becomes busy and cancel any in-progress approaches.

Oh my goodness. I can't believe I didn't see a newer version. Thank you so much for pointing it out.

Edited by run4loki2

Sooo... the "bimbo" serum... idk if this happens on other's play throughs, but my char's breast and butt growth  has her body growing through her clothes. Amusing, but immersion breaking. Now, tbf, I am using fallout genetics  and the clothing morphs may be based on zeroed sliders, but still. Also, not sure if it's connected but the characters' pregnancy was "frozen" after being infected with bimbo.

I read on an earlier post that doctors could "cure" the bimbo effect, but haven't found one yet that can do that. Which brings the question:  is there a cure for bimbo somewhere in the commonwealth?

Edited by Tazcada
46 minutes ago, Tazcada said:

my char's breast and butt growth  has her body growing through her clothes. Amusing, but immersion breaking.

Very basic troubleshooting step admittedly, but do make sure your outfits were built with the "build morphs" checkbox checked. Missing that is the easiest way to end up in the situation you've described.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Very basic troubleshooting step admittedly, but do make sure your outfits were built with the "build morphs" checkbox checked. Missing that is the easiest way to end up in the situation you've described.

Oh, they are... and have been for a while....  at least the last 2000 hours in the game, certainly :).   But as I said, all  'in game ' clothes were morphed based on the zeroed sliders for Fallout Genetics, so while  they fit most NPC's (Lazman dresses don't always), some outfits don't expand along with butt and breast growth (Dickys and Valkeries mostly, Elinoras always do, but they're as sexy as a pet rock).

Remaking them doesn't help either. which is why I was looking for a cure for the "bimbo" serum.

On 9/17/2021 at 8:29 PM, vaultbait said:

If one becomes a harasser they won't be hostile to you until the harassment concludes. Still, it'll work out better for you if their faction is friendly to you already due to the effects of some other mod. For example, if a Violate incident with super mutants hands off to a RSE II: CSA abduction and you expect to be hanging around in a mutie camp for a while after that, adding super mutants as available harassers can make the wait a little more entertaining. On the other hand if you're just wandering the Commonwealth with super mutants set as harassers, one from somewhere far enough away that they wouldn't have attacked you normally might track you down and give you the business, and then when they're done suddenly go aggro on your ass... your choice!

That sounds a bit too chaotic for my taste. Isn't there an option to add a grace period after the harassment? Because if so, I'd be tempted to use the mod.

7 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

There are settings to add a cooldown after an approach or sex before further harrassments can happen.

But it seems like what they're looking for is a cooldown after an approach before the last approaching NPC turns aggressive again (when setting unfriendly factions as available approachers).

Edited by vaultbait

Collar Ideas... If you neglect your duties, with your master. Aka... doing missions and stuff, staying out for days. Then your master can activate remotely, effects on your collar.

1. Pheromones... Animals become friendly, very friendly.

2. Dogmeat Pheromones... Forced to travel with Dogmeat, and he is fitted with a collar that links you to him. Making him horny every few hours, until you return.

3. Sex Stimulant... Nora can't creep, if she crouches, anything nearby will mount her.

4. VAT Jammer... Vat's wont work, you're going Iron Sights.

5. Heat... Your body heats up, and your Health starts dropping, until you are fully naked, undress to cool down. Backpacks okay... Could tie in with Wet Effects mod, if installed.

6. Sex Worker... If you go to a town or settlement, you'll be forced to whore yourself out. A Whore for Hire 50 Caps, Tattoo appearing on your Forehead, or something similar...

A few shock collar possible alternatives to having the shit kicked out of you, by your master, after spending time away doing missions.

Just ignore this post, if you are not interested, or it's too much work... :)

Uploaded a small update:

-ADDED: New feature for NPC to wait for player to be alone before approaching to harass. This can be disabled in MCM to restore legacy behavior where NPCs approach right away. When enabled, NPCs will wait up to 20ish seconds for the player to be alone (no other human NPCs nearby within line-of-sight, excepting current companions). If 20sec passes and player is still not alone, the NPC gets impatiant and approaches anyway. If the approacher notification setting is turned on, you should see a "Someone is watching you" notification to mark the start of 20 seconds. This is to give player ample warning and time to find a remote place if they dont want to be forced to have sex in the middle of a large crowd.

-FIXED: Fixed an issue where sometimes the defiant response was not available for the collar master dialogue.

-FIXED: Fixed an issue where the RH collar was still being counted as a DD collar for vulnerability score (DD approach)

I am playing with version1.11.1. Your mod seems quite working well now !

In my game I ignored an approacher a long time and then after some time the rape action starts.

Just for information: Unfortunately this happens by accident, when I had the workshop menue open.

But what I really wants to know is where I can change the timeout (for my own game) when the rape action starts when the player ignores the approacher.

I am able to change smaller things in the papyrus scripts or in the esp, if i know where the "trick" is done.

AI-package, quest alias ?

Any hint is welcome :)