On 11/3/2021 at 10:30 PM, deathmorph said:

is there a way to prevent the mod "commonwealth captive" from getting the prisoners off the cross and speaking to the actress?

It is a known & somewhat hilarious glitch that needs to be patched ?

Edited by Jellyfish505
Typo

Sexual Harassment... a sometimes creepy and frightening experience!

New game, using Start Me Up, beginning next to Vault 111. So I head inside, with Sexual Harassment ON, and all of a sudden a cryo-frozen ghostly apparition materialized out of nowhere and was propositing me?! Yikes! It was Nate. It was scary. Funny, now my pulse has slowed down from the initial panic :)

15 minutes ago, FO4Life said:

New game, using Start Me Up, beginning next to Vault 111. So I head inside, with Sexual Harassment ON, and all of a sudden a cryo-frozen ghostly apparition materialized out of nowhere and was propositing me?! Yikes! It was Nate. It was scary. Funny, now my pulse has slowed down from the initial panic :)

He was missing the action, 200 years man!!

3 hours ago, FO4Life said:

The term "blue balls" just took on a whole new meaning...

8 hours ago, deepsouthguy said:

The term "blue balls" just took on a whole new meaning...

12 hours ago, FO4Life said:

If you now combine that with "Family Planning Enhanced" you can have a post-war child with Nate and can call it "Shaun Jr." (or Shauna, just in case).
That'd bring the whole lore to a completely new level :D

Hi, I have the same issue as a few pages back someone had, where the mod didn't work for them because of the NPCs and player being changed to a custom race by mods.

Tried adding the custom race to the mod via FO4Edit, but since I'm not much of a modder myself, I couldn't figure out where the mod gets that an NPC is Human or Ghoul and so on. What I wanted to do was to make the mod recognise the custom race as a Human, since for now I've spent like a total of 30 minutes standing around with my character naked and drunk in the middle of Diamond City and even when using the "Force Harassment" command from MCM still nothing happened. Weird, because when I use mods like Violate it recognises the mod race as Human and therefore works, it's only this mod that doesn't.

Problem with gags

So since I installed this mod and all requirements and optional mods, I have a problem with the gags: If an AAF VIOLATE scene starts, or some times during a scene by Sexual Harassment, a gag will be spawned. Almost immediatly, most times, it starts the gagged dialogue with interrupts the scene. Even more, no matter what dialogue options I choose, it always ends after the line "Maybe I can understand you, try again". 

Is there any way to disable this?

2 hours ago, Alstier said:

Problem with gags

So since I installed this mod and all requirements and optional mods, I have a problem with the gags: If an AAF VIOLATE scene starts, or some times during a scene by Sexual Harassment, a gag will be spawned. Almost immediatly, most times, it starts the gagged dialogue with interrupts the scene. Even more, no matter what dialogue options I choose, it always ends after the line "Maybe I can understand you, try again". 

Is there any way to disable this?

There's a new version of Devious Devices in development which will fix the "gag dialogue" to no longer use a forced greeting. You can find it (RC7 is the latest release candidate at the time of writing) in one of the last few pages of the Devious Devices support thread.

On 10/19/2021 at 6:38 AM, MrCruelJohn said:

I have had this... the one that zaps my PC, claims ownership, etc.  And then stops approaching, but then another NPC will zap me later on when the 1st one is a follower currently.  Ownership of who owns the trigger does seem to switch.  I have noticed that male NPCs almost exclusively hold the trigger or approach in this regard.

In terms of gangbang, I have found that my PC gets locked up when primarily female NPCs are around or exclusively female.  I have to use DIEL and then RIEL to unlock my PC.  I do not have an issue with this if I have mostly male NPCs around.  When this occurs, MCG puts up a note that says "Princess is ... with xxx and help from yyyy" ... nothing happens but the lock up.  Maybe SH is looking for specific keywords on an NPC that may/may not be there for custom NPCs variant from the vanilla characters?

@twistedtrebla

I will try the new version to see if this is the case for the collar ownership.

John

I've had the shock collar gangbang work once, on the road just outside Diamond City.  I believe it was the first time it prompted, and it was 2 females other than my female character.  I saw your post a couple days ago so recently I've been trying to be near a mix of males and females, usually at least 4 or 5 different settlers nearby, and it has not progressed beyond the prompts so I find myself using the diel and riel trick to get passed it.  I've had it fail probably at least 8 times in a row in different places.  I wonder if it's not grabbing npc's from Tales from the Commonwealth?  My settlers otherwise are from Ego's Captives mod with Izzy's NPC Patch.

On 10/15/2021 at 9:52 AM, izzyknows said:

Don't think so, but if that was the case, approach scenes would never happen, correct? And it also filters for morality so the morality keyword would also have to been added to the player.

(not a code monkey.. mostly guessing)

The next time it triggers I'll remove the ActorTypeNPC from the player before it gets to the check.

Were you able to get this to work, and if so is it a console command?  Do you have to target yourself or something?

2 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Were you able to get this to work, and if so is it a console command?  Do you have to target yourself or something?

player.cf "actor.RemoveKeyword" "ActorTypeNPC"

I had something add or not remove the ActorTypeNPC keyword on a couple runs. I have no idea of the cause since it only happened twice. Once the keyword was removed it stayed removed for the rest of the run.  Sooo... hell if I know! LOL

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

player.cf "actor.RemoveKeyword" "ActorTypeNPC"

I had something add or not remove the ActorTypeNPC keyword on a couple runs. I have no idea of the cause since it only happened twice. Once the keyword was removed it stayed removed for the rest of the run.  Sooo... hell if I know! LOL

After running this command, on the next scene triggered I got an infinite loading screen after the scene was over.  So I went back to the save before I ran the command, had the same scene and it was fine.  That scene had locked me in devices, so I made sure to unlock everything, ran the commend again.  Ran to Olivia, got the locket, Mistress needs a hug (lol) after the scene I got an infinite loading screen again.  Then I got the bright idea to not completely revert, and just go back to right before that scene, and tried the command again but this time used actor.AddKeyword to see if that would reverse the process, but either that just doesn't work or it's something other than AddKeyword.

I did just realize a couple days ago that I'm still running AAF 161, so I suppose I should update soon, but I don't know that it would have any impact on the current issue.

Edit:  How do I tell if I've been flagged as an NPC?  If I'm not I wouldn't think the command would break things so much but eh anything can happen.  I blame Todd.

Edited by Marg597
1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

I did just realize a couple days ago that I'm still running AAF 161, so I suppose I should update soon, but I don't know that it would have any impact on the current issue.

Edit:  How do I tell if I've been flagged as an NPC?  If I'm not I wouldn't think the command would break things so much but eh anything can happen.  I blame Todd.

AAF version shouldn't make a difference. If you set fadeout_during_lock = false in the AAF_settings.ini you can see what is going on.

You can't see keywords without making a custom script. Sucks..

10 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

AAF version shouldn't make a difference. If you set fadeout_during_lock = false in the AAF_settings.ini you can see what is going on.

You can't see keywords without making a custom script. Sucks..

Thanks I just went and added that tweak, will test some more later.  whatever is going on now has (maybe) baked into the save retroactively or something and even affected a SEU scene I started using the hotkey a couple saves prior to running the command.  My character went into a knockdown state after the scene, which I saw her do earlier as well, and then it faded again.  So I'll try again later.  I was going to start over anyway, because I want to try survival options and the new Nuka Ride beta so not a big deal. 

1 hour ago, Marg597 said:

My character went into a knockdown state after the scene, which I saw her do earlier as well, and then it faded again.

There is a problem with knockdown in some setups which can cause an indefinite hang, which is why the SA MCM has an option to disable its knockdown behaviors.

27 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

There is a problem with knockdown in some setups which can cause an indefinite hang, which is why the SA MCM has an option to disable its knockdown behaviors.

Sorry, I'm having a moment right now.  What mod are you referring to with the letters SA?  Sex Attributes?  I could swear I saw a knockdown setting somewhere before and now can not remember where it was...

14 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

Sorry, I'm having a moment right now.  What mod are you referring to with the letters SA?  Sex Attributes?  I could swear I saw a knockdown setting somewhere before and now can not remember where it was...

Oh, sorry, I meant the MCM for Harassment not Sex Attributes. I intended to type SH not SA.

Edit: I just checked, it's in the Debug page of SH's MCM, "Disable Knockdown Idle" (defaults to off).

Edited by vaultbait
10 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, sorry, I meant the MCM for Harassment not Sex Attributes. I intended to type SH not SA.

Edit: I just checked, it's in the Debug page of SH's MCM, "Disable Knockdown Idle" (defaults to off).

Ahhh ok thanks.  I think i switched something else yesterday, treat aggressive animations or some such, (edit: I think it was Use AAF Aggressive Tag On in the SH MCM) and I'm betting that is the catalyst for this chain reaction of weirdness.  It's treating an aggressive scene accordingly and then borking things because of knockdown.  I will test again and see.

Edited by Marg597
clarified setting

Ok so I've really broken something here, and I'm definitely going to abandon this save and test on a fresh start, but I thought this was pretty hilarious so I'll just link to the pic I just posted.  Basically had sex with the mistress to test after changing the knockdown setting in Sexual Harassment MCM, and I also have the fade out setting changed so I can see, and I was just sorta stuck.  So I used diel and riel but this time it acted like I was "out of body".  So I used TFC to toggle free cam and ended up with a duplicate of my character.  I could talk to her, and get the vanilla dialogue options, I could even trade with her and saw the clothes I had on in the window, but I couldn't get her to follow me :(  Oh well, I was always pretty stubborn ?

1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

After a follower has been distracted by a fight, my actress always gets the message "you are not horny" - but that can't be true, since sex level 79 and sex reputation 72. What does this message mean for the game?
the follower no longer follows the actress after the battle.

Combat cancels the current approach and resets the timer for obvious reasons... combat.

Your follower will approach again once conditions are met.

Even when the follower is in diamond city and my actress is in the south of the map? is he really following? I'm curious to know when he'll arrive :)
What if my actress shot the follower? does the scripts crash?

PS: After 2 weeks in-game playing time, the "not horny" message still comes, but there is no follower. I suspect that he was killed in the battle because I was retreating and the follower was not.
In that case, the message would be a bug, right?

Edited by deathmorph