49 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Raiders Pet... I didn't know you had to have sex to reset the collar.

Β 

Yes, Raider Pet's most basic mechanic is that you have to engage in some (generally sexual) activity with a member of the main raider faction every 15 (or is it 20?) real world minutes, otherwise the collar fries you dead, dead, deadski. Well, unless it's a dud and fizzles out, there's a chance for that too, or unless you can get the restraint key in order to unlock it (through pickpocketing, poisoning...), or convince The Boss to disable it.

Β 

53 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Supermutant Pet...Β I wonder what the end-game would be for that scenerio. Nora finding and telling them the real truth, of what they really are. Instead of having them despise Humans, have them turn their rage against their real enemy, The Institute. Then building a Supermutant army, to storm the Institute. All the while, seeing to their sexual needs, and making Supermutant children.

Β 

Maybe. After all, the Commonwealth super mutants are supposed to be the result of Institute experiments with FEV, but the game does a terrible job of explaining how they keep replenishing their numbers since the facilities for producing them at the Institute are meager and mostly inoperable, and you never find the super mutants converting humans either unlike in the earlier games, so I prefer to assume the Commonwealth variants actually aren't sterile like super mutants elsewhere, and are maybe able to impregnate human women with their offspring. It at least gives them another (perhaps better) reason to abduct them rather than merely "for food or sport," and paves the way for our existing pervy mods where they keep human women as sex slaves and can knock them up with little green babies. And gives new meaning to Strong's obsession with the "Milk of Human Kindness" (hey, we have milking mods too, after all).

Β 

1 hour ago, Krazyone said:

There are no female Supermutants, so Nora would have a lot of work, shoring up their numbers, as she starts a true war against the institute.

Β 

I'm sure she's got help. In my playthroughs, when they abduct me I end up in some super mutant camp where there are at least a few other human women being held captive already (thanks to the Commonwealth Captives mod), and have their way with them regularly as well (courtesy of the Autonomy mod).

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

And gives new meaning to Strong's obsession with the "Milk of Human Kindness" (hey, we have milking mods too, after all).

Sure, we have milking mods, but not a single animation of strong drinking the milk of human kindness straight from the source!!! we NEEEED that

Edited by Gamaramdi
3 hours ago, vaultbait said:
4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Raiders Pet... I didn't know you had to have sex to reset the collar.

Β 

Yes, Raider Pet's most basic mechanic is that you have to engage in some (generally sexual) activity with a member of the main raider faction every 15 (or is it 20?) real world minutes, otherwise the collar fries you dead, dead, deadski. Well, unless it's a dud and fizzles out, there's a chance for that too, or unless you can get the restraint key in order to unlock it (through pickpocketing, poisoning...), or convince The Boss to disable it.

I wasn't aware of that, my game was glitching out though. One of the bosses I had to visit was a Feral Ghoul, lying down in a Cemetery.

Β 

Supermutant Pet...Β I wonder what the end-game would be for that scenerio. Nora finding and telling them the real truth, of what they really are. Instead of having them despise Humans, have them turn their rage against their real enemy, The Institute. Then building a Supermutant army, to storm the Institute. All the while, seeing to their sexual needs, and making Supermutant children.

Β 

Maybe. After all, the Commonwealth super mutants are supposed to be the result of Institute experiments with FEV, but the game does a terrible job of explaining how they keep replenishing their numbers since the facilities for producing them at the Institute are meager and mostly inoperable, and you never find the super mutants converting humans either unlike in the earlier games, so I prefer to assume the Commonwealth variants actually aren't sterile like super mutants elsewhere, and are maybe able to impregnate human women with their offspring. It at least gives them another (perhaps better) reason to abduct them rather than merely "for food or sport," and paves the way for our existing pervy mods where they keep human women as sex slaves and can knock them up with little green babies. And gives new meaning to Strong's obsession with the "Milk of Human Kindness" (hey, we have milking mods too, after all).

The institute probably had a dedicated facility somewhere, for making Supermutants. All those people who get kidnapped, and replaced, will be turned into Supermutants on some production line.

Β 

There are no female Supermutants, so Nora would have a lot of work, shoring up their numbers, as she starts a true war against the institute.

Β 

I'm sure she's got help. In my playthroughs, when they abduct me I end up in some super mutant camp where there are at least a few other human women being held captive already (thanks to the Commonwealth Captives mod), and have their way with them regularly as well (courtesy of the Autonomy mod).

Commonweatlh Captives is a great mod, the best way to get settlers. But my P.C. can't handle it, same with the Autonomy mod.

45 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Sure, we have milking mods, but not a single animation of strong drinking the milk of human kindness straight from the source!!! we NEEEED that

The mouth to breasts never lined up, on Skyrim. We could do with some mouth Kinematics, Skyrim has it for kissing. The women are like Lampreys in that mod, hanging on for dear life...

Sorry if this is an 'annoying nooby bugging'-kinda question.

But... Anything I should know about with going fromΒ SexHarassment1.10.1 toΒ Sexual Harassment v1.11.4?

Okay to just disable 1.10.1 and enable 1.11.4?

Β 

Really excited to update this :)Β one of my fave lewd mods.

Using Vortex by the way if that is relevant..

5 hours ago, asdfer1234 said:

Sorry if this is an 'annoying nooby bugging'-kinda question.

But... Anything I should know about with going fromΒ SexHarassment1.10.1 toΒ Sexual Harassment v1.11.4?

Okay to just disable 1.10.1 and enable 1.11.4?

Β 

Really excited to update this :)Β one of my fave lewd mods.

Using Vortex by the way if that is relevant..

Β 

I haven't had to do anything special with SH upgrades in quite a long while. Though in Vortex I generally uninstall the old version before enabling the new one.

Dunno if anyone else is having this issue.. but//

When a gangbang is triggered it selects the actors for the scene like so, Player>NPC>Player. Which means it will never play out.

Canceling the scene and manually starting one will allow the quest to finish when the scene is ended.

Β 

Gangbangs are not an issue with other mods.

8 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Dunno if anyone else is having this issue.. but//

When a gangbang is triggered it selects the actors for the scene like so, Player>NPC>Player. Which means it will never play out.

Canceling the scene and manually starting one will allow the quest to finish when the scene is ended.

Β 

Gangbangs are not an issue with other mods.

SH has initiated a few gangbangs on my current playthrough without this issue appearing (using version 1.11.x).Β  IIRC from the source code, it should only populate the actor array with characters who have the ActorTypeNPC keyword.Β  Any chance you have a mod that somehow adds that keyword to the player?

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

SH has initiated a few gangbangs on my current playthrough without this issue appearing (using version 1.11.x).Β  IIRC from the source code, it should only populate the actor array with characters who have the ActorTypeNPC keyword.Β  Any chance you have a mod that somehow adds that keyword to the player?

Don't think so, but if that was the case, approach scenes would never happen, correct? And it also filters for morality so the morality keyword would also have to been added to the player.

(not a code monkey.. mostly guessing)

Β The next time it triggers I'll remove the ActorTypeNPC from the player before it gets to the check.

Edited by izzyknows

I have absolutely no idea why, but Im noticing that sometimes the actor value for the collar master gets reset - which basically makes it so that the master doesnt harass the player anymore.Β 

Uploaded a version that adds some safeguard to that mysterious behavior. (should fix the bug, in other words). Really makes no sense though. FO4 scripts can be a headscratcher sometimes

55 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

I have absolutely no idea why, but Im noticing that sometimes the actor value for the collar master gets reset - which basically makes it so that the master doesnt harass the player anymore.Β 

Uploaded a version that adds some safeguard to that mysterious behavior. (should fix the bug, in other words). Really makes no sense though. FO4 scripts can be a headscratcher sometimes

Haven't ran into that one yet. I always know where I left her cause she shocks the hell out my PC on arrival.Β  She's a bit trigger happy! LOL

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Haven't ran into that one yet. I always know where I left her cause she shocks the hell out my PC on arrival.Β  She's a bit trigger happy! LOL

Β 

I have had this... the one that zaps my PC, claims ownership, etc.Β  And then stops approaching, but then another NPC will zap me later on when the 1st one is a follower currently.Β  Ownership of who owns the trigger does seem to switch.Β  I have noticed that male NPCs almost exclusively hold the trigger or approach in this regard.

Β 

In terms of gangbang, I have found that my PC gets locked up when primarily female NPCs are around or exclusively female.Β  I have to use DIEL and then RIEL to unlock my PC.Β  I do not have an issue with this if I have mostly male NPCs around.Β  When this occurs, MCG puts up a note that says "Princess is ... with xxx and help from yyyy" ... nothing happens but the lock up.Β  Maybe SH is looking for specific keywords on an NPC that may/may not be there for custom NPCs variant from the vanilla characters?

Β 

@twistedtrebla

Β 

I will try the new version to see if this is the case for the collar ownership.

John

Proposal (I did it for the local patch):

• Do not trigger harassment (naked/clothed/blackmail) approaches if the PC has their weapon out and make an MCM option for it
  • Do not trigger the harassment (any type) approaches if the PC has certain types of weapons equipped; also make an MCM option for it.

Reason being - I use the mod which makes any equipped weapon visible (not the holsters, the real one). And it just broke my immersion when someone tries to harass a PC when she has a rifle at the ready or carries that big rocket launcher at her back.

Β 

It works for me locally, yet I though it could be a cool idea for other people concerned with immersion of approaches.

The shock collar addition is actually really great.

Its so mean but at the same time so arousing. I like it.

Β 

Thanks for adding that feature. Great job. I know you know already.

On 10/4/2021 at 6:05 AM, RoseLA2002 said:

Hiiiu, sry iΒ΄m a noob in mod things so, is it normal that when a blackmail approach happens my character just say "my name is (two arrows) blablabla? the mod works perfectly but did i miss do add the Character name?

Β 

It's not the easiest of fixes, but it is possible to do this by hard coding your characters name into the mod quest dialogue RNAM by using FOEdit so that it will appear instead of the <> brackets.Β  If you can learn how to install FOEdit and open this mod with it, you would then need to drill down to Quest, and Editor ID is FPSH_Blackmail:

Β 

Spoiler

Quest_FPSH_Blackmail.png.a0b833ce6b0743d35b4239d3b1c74dfa.png

Β 

And then you want to find the 2 sections under xx03BAA8 Dialog Topic and xx03BAA6 Dialog Topic and choose the name "My name is <>. I am a dumb slut!" and look on the right side, then right click > edit the RNAM and the NAM1 field on both of those to replace the brackets with your character name:

Β 

Spoiler

Quest_FPSH_Blackmail_Dialogue_Topics.thumb.png.c24b3be0e86a547c5cb0cd62c1d905f1.png

Β 

Edit: correction, both NAM1 and RNAM as seen below

Β 

Β 

Spoiler

Quest_FPSH_Blackmail_Dialogue_Topics_NAM1_RNAM.png

Β 

Cheers

Edited by Marg597
made instructions more clear now with corrections
On 10/19/2021 at 5:58 PM, wutpickel said:

The shock collar addition is actually really great.

Its so mean but at the same time so arousing. I like it.

Β 

Thanks for adding that feature. Great job. I know you know already.

I just realized that Blackmail changed as well. Great stuff.

2 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Hey all, If you ever wanted the NPC pronouns to be gender neutral, I have posted a replacement plugin with @twistedtrebla's permission that replaces he/his/him with they/them when the dialogue refers to the NPC harassers.Β  Here is the link if you want to check it out. :)

Β 

Sexual Harassment Gender Neutral NPCs Dialogue Translation

NIce, always a bit of a weird thing if a different gender "tries something". With dialogue conditions you could make it fully compatible so have male and female dialogue and play the correct one based on the sex of the speaker.Β 

Β 

Β 

@twistedtrebla

Like your work on the shock collar. Things like that needs a lot more attention in a raider infested wasteland as the Commonwealth. Some small ideas for expanding it even more

-Implementing the torture mode of the collar. As a punishment for not agreeing on X action your owner activates it for a day or 2.

-Adding a chance the guy who can unlock the collar fails and you just lost your money

-Use the collar in more scenes so your owner forces you to do things

-Adding a anti-cheat feature when wearing the collar so you can't just add caps via the console. Untested bit in theory should work

Β 

Function DoThisOnEveryGameLoad()
	RegisterForMenuOpenCloseEvent("Console")
EndFunction

Function StopCheckingThenRunThis()
	UnRegisterForMenuOpenCloseEvent("Console")
EndFunction

int CapsOpen
int CapsClose

Event OnMenuOpenCloseEvent(string asMenuName, bool abOpening)
    if (asMenuName== "Console")
		if abOpening == true
			CapsOpen = Game.GetPlayer().GetItemCount(BottleCaps)
		else
			CapsClose = Game.GetPlayer().GetItemCount(BottleCaps)
			CheckCapsCheat()
        endif
    endif
endEvent

Function CheckCapsCheat()
	if CapsOpen < CapsClose
		int capsToRemove = CapsClose - CapsOpen
		Game.GetPlayer().RemoveItem(BottleCaps, capsToRemove)
		;do additional cheat things here like collar trigger
	endif
EndFunction

Β 

This mod is pure genius & very well implemented, but it does sometimes cause things to happen that are... odd.

Β 

Was in Railroad HQ (Railroad set to OFF) when suddenly my toon gets accosted by a horny caravan guard who must have followed into the super secret HQ after the mod pinged it was within range just as I enteredΒ ?

4 minutes ago, Jellyfish505 said:

This mod is pure genius & very well implemented, but it does sometimes cause things to happen that are... odd.

Β 

Was in Railroad HQ (Railroad set to OFF) when suddenly my toon gets accosted by a horny caravan guard who must have followed into the super secret HQ after the mod pinged it was within range just as I enteredΒ ?

?Β Things like that happens to me all the time!! specially with caravaners! they follow you around the globe!Β ?

6 minutes ago, Jellyfish505 said:

Β 

Β 

Yes, approachers will follow you clear across the map. It's been suggested that maybe the mod should have a max distance which causes the approach to get cancelled (SKK Combat Stalkers does it that way, for example).