Not sure where to ask this. I have certain creatures that are static...unmoving. Horse, dog, wolf, troll. Others are moving such as cow, chicken, rabbit. I have MNC, CF, and all requirements, but can't figure this out. Just started a SSE playthrough so restarting isn't an issue. Everything was in fine in legendary edition but im' unfamiliar with sse. Tried deinstaling creature behavior files with fnis and reinstalling. 

19 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

Not sure where to ask this. I have certain creatures that are static...unmoving. Horse, dog, wolf, troll. Others are moving such as cow, chicken, rabbit. I have MNC, CF, and all requirements, but can't figure this out. Just started a SSE playthrough so restarting isn't an issue. Everything was in fine in legendary edition but im' unfamiliar with sse. Tried deinstaling creature behavior files with fnis and reinstalling. 

Skeletons are missing probably. Reinstall XPMSSE. Also, ditch any CC mods if you have them installed. They interfere in correct registration of CF.

On 8/18/2018 at 11:04 AM, HytekDragn said:

Having issue "Your installed version of JContainers is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you dont have Jcontainers at all". I have downloaded and installed the JContainers file that was linked in the description, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743, and an SE version of JContainers, neither seem to work. Anyone know how to fix?

On 8/18/2018 at 9:24 PM, HytekDragn said:

Thanks, that fixed that issue. But the Creature Framework MCM Menu still has a message say "The framework is currently initializing or working on registration" the games been running at least 30minutes and the message still stays there. Did I set something up wrong? I was able to manually activate one creature animation, and have one play from creature arousal.

same problem here, the only version that works is 4.0.0,and I tried a lot before it worked...

I've reinstalled cf, mnc, xpmse, fnis behavior/creature (deinstalled bahaviors first), removed sexlab more creatures. Horse, troll, dog, wolf are still static. Cow, chicken, deer, rabbit all good. xpmse.esp below bashed patch in load order, no creation club mods. Creature framework mcm operationable. No messages about missing dependencies.

edit. opening up creation kit i got the message

Scripts: Property FakeSkin on script CreatureFramework on CFQuestFramework (0400D62) is pointing at an invalid object.

and

Invalid Biped object slot 52 for ***quite a few***race

Could any of that be a factor?

On 8/21/2018 at 4:26 PM, Rdeme said:

same problem here, the only version that works is 4.0.0,and I tried a lot before it worked...

I actually have everything running now, using the latest version of JContainers SE, the Creature Framework MCM menu doesnt have the "Initializing" message any more, at least on a new save that I made for this playthough.

On 8/22/2018 at 12:48 AM, Inanna17 said:

I've reinstalled cf, mnc, xpmse, fnis behavior/creature (deinstalled bahaviors first), removed sexlab more creatures. Horse, troll, dog, wolf are still static. Cow, chicken, deer, rabbit all good. xpmse.esp below bashed patch in load order, no creation club mods. Creature framework mcm operationable. No messages about missing dependencies.

edit. opening up creation kit i got the message

Scripts: Property FakeSkin on script CreatureFramework on CFQuestFramework (0400D62) is pointing at an invalid object.

and

Invalid Biped object slot 52 for ***quite a few***race

Could any of that be a factor?

slot 52 is the underwear slot. It is used for the 'equippment' and xedit doesn't know that... (Short version)

1 hour ago, pburnt said:

There was an error in the CreatureFramework quest in xEdit so I fixed it. I'll remove the file if it's not cool. This is just the esp.

CreatureFramework.esm

Have you tested it? And If you do, did it make any difference execept from stopping xedit to complain?

On 8/21/2018 at 11:54 PM, Tron91 said:

Any CC mods in your load order?

no CC mod installed, even with a clean new install I have the version error message, only the v4.0.0 works for me
22 hours ago, HytekDragn said:

I actually have everything running now, using the latest version of JContainers SE, the Creature Framework MCM menu doesnt have the "Initializing" message any more, at least on a new save that I made for this playthough.

v4.1.2 does not work properly and sends me back to jcontainer version error

Spoiler

v4.1.2.png

Spoiler

v4.1.2 (2).png

38 minutes ago, Rdeme said:

no CC mod installed, even with a clean new install I have the version error message, only the v4.0.0 works for me

v4.1.2 does not work properly and sends me back to jcontainer version error

Reveal hidden contents

v4.1.2.png

Hide contents

v4.1.2 (2).png

This version of CF is working with every version of JC that has been released for SE. (I had them all installed)

So you did something wrong, or you have a mod installed, that overwrites some of the scripts. Re instal JC, then CF and make sure, that you have at least one mod installed, that makes use on CF (MNC)  load a clean save, open the MCM and enable the debug to console feature. (you will have to open the mcm twice)

22 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

This version of CF is working with every version of JC that has been released for SE. (I had them all installed)

So you did something wrong, or you have a mod installed, that overwrites some of the scripts. Re instal JC, then CF and make sure, that you have at least one mod installed, that makes use on CF (MNC)  load a clean save, open the MCM and enable the debug to console feature. (you will have to open the mcm twice)

I found,skse was the problem,I downloaded it the last version again and it seems to work 
Now i have the same problem as Inanna17 ,creatures does not start the animation,
 I have the last fnis + addon creatures (0 error) and the last xpmsse

Spoiler

ScreenShot7.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.png

3 minutes ago, Rdeme said:

I found,skse was the problem,I downloaded it the last version again and it seems to work 
Now i have the same problem as Inanna17 ,creatures does not start the animation, I have the last fnis + addon creatures (0 error) and the last xpmsse

ScreenShot7.png

ScreenShot6.png

Reregister all mods in the CF menu and make sure that the animations are registered in SL anim loader and SL. Also make sure that the creature sceletons of MNC are not overwritten by other mods. 

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Reregister all mods in the CF menu and make sure that the animations are registered in SL anim loader and SL. Also make sure that the creature sceletons of MNC are not overwritten by other mods. 

I found the problem, all the animations were not activated in aroused creatures,some animations 
did not work while sexlab was set to have only aggressive animation with the creatures, after having selected them 
in aroused creatures "agressives animations toggles",everything works very well now
thank you for your help  

Spoiler

ScreenShot14.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot13.pngScreenShot11.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot16.png

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot get creature framework to run for me, if it loads it says it has issues with Jcontainers. i have tried slowly enabling mods to get it to work. if i see the mod in my mcm menu it is because it has detected and issue with jcontainers, other then that i cannot get the mod to show in mcm. creatureframework.esm is my top priority mod. I have also tried other versions of jcontainer with no luck.

1 hour ago, stevr98 said:

I cannot get creature framework to run for me, if it loads it says it has issues with Jcontainers. i have tried slowly enabling mods to get it to work. if i see the mod in my mcm menu it is because it has detected and issue with jcontainers, other then that i cannot get the mod to show in mcm. creatureframework.esm is my top priority mod. I have also tried other versions of jcontainer with no luck.

I had the same issue but reinstalling JContainers helped. Also had to reinstall SKSE and Papyrus Util SE.

12 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

The Creature Framework version i was using before the Skyrim SE update and SKSE update sill seems to work just fine. i did update my Jcontainers when i updated Skyrim SE and SKSE64. Do i still need to update CF or leave well enough alone? everything seems to be working ok.

CF does not have a .dll that needs to be fixed. The setvehiclewhatever it is called.dot.dll in the package is not really needed. I should remove it someday. Right now I'm occupied with Skyrim LE again and it is driving me into fustration, Nothing works like I remember it...