10 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

I had the same Problem as @rubber_duck. The Perks were not listed in the console, but they could be applied manually, thanks to your FormIDs

A thought occurred to me: has anyone tried searching by the listed perk name instead of FPA_Trait?  Something like "help aversion 0 perk"?  I've got a scratching in my brain that says you have to search by name instead of editor ID.

4 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

A thought occurred to me: has anyone tried searching by the listed perk name instead of FPA_Trait?  Something like "help aversion 0 perk"?  I've got a scratching in my brain that says you have to search by name instead of editor ID.

You are right: it seems to work like that. This is listed after "help aversion 0"

image.png.ec486570ae39a6f470ea9e4da530cee8.png

24 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

I'll give it a shot. I don't use Better Console and I know that I was able to find specific perk from other mod a few months ago.

17 minutes ago, Heinz01 said:

You are right: it seems to work like that. This is listed after "help aversion 0"

image.png.ec486570ae39a6f470ea9e4da530cee8.png

So just so we're clear here, if I want to add say 'SA: Feral Aversion' I just enter 'player.addperk 510399F4' and hit enter? I think I'll have different ID since it depends on load order, but that 'player.addperk xx' is the way to apply, right?

Also on that note (though this is the extreme scenario), what if I apply both aversion and attraction perks for the same race? I know that's stupid and could break something, but what if?

Thanks for help guys! I don't know why I didn't try just typing the perk name in the first place lol

Cheers!

10 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

So just so we're clear here, if I want to add say 'SA: Feral Aversion' I just enter 'player.addperk 510399F4' and hit enter? I think I'll have different ID since it depends on load order, but that 'player.addperk xx' is the way to apply, right?

correct.

11 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Also on that note (though this is the extreme scenario), what if I apply both aversion and attraction perks for the same race? I know that's stupid and could break something, but what if?

Prolly break the hell outa shite. Might cause an infinite loop leading to a black hole.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

correct.

Prolly break the hell outa shite. Might cause an infinite loop leading to a black hole.

Got it, thanks for replying!

I have since added a few perks that I wanted and so far everything appears to be working correctly.

Also, regarding the searching through console, I found the IDs and names of perks I wanted just by entering 'help sa 4 perk'. This showed me all of SA perks (as expected) and I was able to find the new ones quite easily.

big fan of this mod, as well as SH and TAF, is there a patreon or some kinda social media link to donate-to/follow for updates? im not too active on here right now but id be down to tip if it means more of these kinda updates or any news on em! checked twisted's profile for anything but came out empty handed unfortunately idk im probs missing it

I updated the mod to 2.7.0 and now we forced to have dynamic arousal levels(getting more aroused per sec. and etc), I might be wrong(I just don't remember) but the reason why I wasn't been used that option is because on state "on the bring of orgasm"(or even before it) it forcing the sex scene to shut down, I tested it now and getting same result. It happens on harassment events(another mod). Normally I've been would liked it to be like this: all in one aff sex scene, being able to have multiple orgasms, changing poses and stuff. So, is there any way to deal with it?

(Edited): This seems to happen with all scenarios that contain some interactions at the beginning (e.g. SEU or violate).

Edited by Reksider
57 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I installed the 2.70 from a safe save. It took a few minutes for the query to come. The request only came when my actress smoked a cigarette to be a save. But that may be a coincidence. Maybe just patience (and a safe save) will help.

You mean, uninstall previous version -> make a save without it -> clean the save with some program I guess -> then install new one in a clean save?

30 minutes ago, Reksider said:

You mean, uninstall previous version -> make a save without it -> clean the save with some program I guess -> then install new one in a clean save?

I found this guide about it:

Spoiler

image.png.3330b3ce180ff9fc50e99ea61d652a3d.png

sorry, english is not my mother tongue, i didn't think of clean save straight away and used safer safe.

Edited by deathmorph
2 hours ago, deathmorph said:

sorry, english is not my mother tongue, i didn't think of clean save straight away and used safer safe.

Keep in mind, that is not a clean save, as it will have a shit ton of errors when removing heavily scripted mods. Since some of the scripts are baked into the save and are not "cleaned up" when removing the mod and loading the save. They still try to run and fail. IF you do not install the same mod again, you'll have permanent errors in the save at best, and total corrupting at worst.

A clean save is one that has never seen the mod in question.

So if a mod author says you need a clean save, just start a new run. Lot less headaches that way. LOL

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Keep in mind, that is not a clean save, as it will have a shit ton of errors when removing heavily scripted mods. Since some of the scripts are baked into the save and are not "cleaned up" when removing the mod and loading the save. They still try to run and fail. IF you do not install the same mod again, you'll have permanent errors in the save at best, and total corrupting at worst.

A clean save is one that has never seen the mod in question.

So if a mod author says you need a clean save, just start a new run. Lot less headaches that way. LOL

This mod itself is weight a little less than 2 megabytes. Author dosent telling us about updating his mod in download page. This dynamic arousal function has been already existing but as a optional thing, and now it still causes such problem when now it's an important mechanic of the mod. He also have been said that you can use harassment with this mod. I mean I even made a backup to a previous version of this addon, but that problem with accident scene stop wasn't just flew away. I'm glad that I found solution in discord server(by placing SEU below violate), but it didn't work with this update. So, I'll prefer to wait another a couple of updates than just trying now - atleast because I don't have enough space to make a backup of this game. And thanks for advices btw.

2 hours ago, Reksider said:

This mod itself is weight a little less than 2 megabytes. Author dosent telling us about updating his mod in download page. This dynamic arousal function has been already existing but as a optional thing, and now it still causes such problem when now it's an important mechanic of the mod. He also have been said that you can use harassment with this mod. I mean I even made a backup to a previous version of this addon, but that problem with accident scene stop wasn't just flew away. I'm glad that I found solution in discord server(by placing SEU below violate), but it didn't work with this update. So, I'll prefer to wait another a couple of updates than just trying now - atleast because I don't have enough space to make a backup of this game. And thanks for advices btw.

After stopping the mod in game. You could try ReSaver and purge the mod, running scripts and changed forms, from the save.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it's like cycling down a hill and having the entire bike yoinked out from under you at full speed.

17 hours ago, Reksider said:

I updated the mod to 2.7.0 and now we forced to have dynamic arousal levels(getting more aroused per sec. and etc), I might be wrong(I just don't remember) but the reason why I wasn't been used that option is because on state "on the bring of orgasm"(or even before it) it forcing the sex scene to shut down, I tested it now and getting same result. It happens on harassment events(another mod). Normally I've been would liked it to be like this: all in one aff sex scene, being able to have multiple orgasms, changing poses and stuff. So, is there any way to deal with it?

(Edited): This seems to happen with all scenarios that contain some interactions at the beginning (e.g. SEU or violate).

dynamic arousal did not affect timer. Mostly animation shut down when the time is up.

On 9/29/2022 at 6:10 PM, rubber_duck said:

No matter what I try, I cannot get these new traits to work on my existing save.

I tried reinstalling the mod and it just doesn't display anything. When I enter 'help FPA_Trait 3' I get nothing. Other than that, the mod functions properly.

As far as I can tell, the traits added by 2.7.0 don't exist in my game.

Would it be possible to add 'Add perk x' in debug section of MCM (where x displays the name of the trait)?

Any help on this? I'd really like to try these new traits, but I'd hate to start a new save since I've invested a lot of time into my current one.

+1

I have a long term save on survival, so an option to add new traits without console would be very appreciated

Never mind. The scenes still stops. Idk, it wasn't been doing that before I decided to update this mod. Is there might be some way to remove timer or make it longer at least, I know about AFF settings(already tried), maybe there is a way to do the same with SEU, Harassment and Violate?

On 9/30/2022 at 1:23 AM, rubber_duck said:

I'll give it a shot. I don't use Better Console and I know that I was able to find specific perk from other mod a few months ago.

Thanks for help guys! I don't know why I didn't try just typing the perk name in the first place lol

Cheers!

For existing save using console is the only way i guess?

6 hours ago, BraveNewWorld721 said:

For existing save using console is the only way i guess?

Yep.

It isn't a huge deal, just enter 'help x 4 perk' (x represents the name of the perk you want to apply) and then when you get the perk's ID, simply enter 'player.addperk xx' where xx represents the ID you got (from the first command).

Once you've done that, you should see those newly added perks in Perks section of your PipBoy (under Stat tab).

Hope this helps!

Edited by rubber_duck
On 9/29/2022 at 8:24 AM, twistedtrebla said:

New mechanic: permanent player traits. When loading the mod or during character creation, you can customize 9 different traits that give your character a bit of a personality.

I'm really enjoying the added traits, thanks for the new features!

One cool thing about the similar sorts of traits TSEX has is that, while you can choose them at character creation, you can also acquire or lose them through choices in-game too. I know coming up with the right conditions for adding and removing such traits (for example, have sex in bondage gear often enough and you'll start to prefer it) is a lot of work, but it's a way to add even more gamification to these mechanics.

Edited by vaultbait

Nice update addition, liking the new personalities. One issue, so far. The "mist" when starting a new character blocks the traits menu. I can't see anything, just hear my selections clicking. Is there a way to add a timer, before it starts. Just needs about five seconds for the mist to clear.

Edited by Church the Cat
22 minutes ago, Church the Cat said:

Nice update addition, liking the new personalities. One issue, so far. The "mist" when starting a new character blocks the traits menu. I can't see anything, just hear my selections clicking. Is there a way to add a timer, before it starts. Just needs about five seconds for the mist to clear.

I'll second this. Happened to me one time out of three attempts, so it's not every time, but I do happen.