@twistedtrebla I have a small request.

Could the "Fucked to death" option have a setting so a death resulting from it is handed off to Bad End: Purgatory by @EgoBallistic?

I would totally use this option, if it could be tied into BEP. Considering how BEP works, I am pretty sure you and EB could make this happen pretty easily. As this is for a "Fucked to Death" option, I can't think of anything more appropriate here than tying that to BEP. For the sake of you know...

...immersion. ?

Cheers!

2 hours ago, mat10193 said:

for some reason, my SA perks dissapeared from my pipboy, is there any way to get them back?

Did you happen to use the recycleactor console command?  Losing all your third-party mod perks is often a side effect of doing so.

Regardless, your absolute best bet is just to reload a save from before the perks disappeared.  Second best is to stop and restart Sex Attribute's main quest.

On 6/8/2022 at 1:49 PM, mat10193 said:

for some reason, my SA perks dissapeared from my pipboy, is there any way to get them back?

The mod's script reapplies all the perks every 30 in-game days or so, as a last resort safety net. Another option you could try is sleeping/waiting for up to 30 days, until those perks come back

I found a minor bug.

In the MCM under arousal, the text for "Arousal increase per hour" it says:

"Arousal will increase by this much per hour. Capped at 50. Being a slut doubles the increase and has no cap"

However the cap seems to be 40 and 60 as a slut:

FPA_Main.psc:
Function OnArousalTick:

LineNo 1680:
float arousalCap = 40.0

LineNo 1683:
if FPA_Value_IsPlayerAddictedToSex.GetValue() == 1
        arousalCap = 60.0

Like I said, a small bug, but as I am trying to get into modding, I tried to update the value in the script, but before that I wanted to make sure I could compile the script.

When I try to compile PFA_Main I get the following error:

\FPA\FPA_Main.psc(5,7): unknown namespace bodygen

It seems the compiler doesn't understand:

LineNo 5:
import BodyGen

Can anyone help me solve this issue?

Edited by Managarm
Changed formatting to plain text

Hey twistedtrebla,

I noticed some of my hugging animations like the ones from the Atomic lust mod, Trigger orgasms.
How would i exclude these animations? Do i have to fiddle with some tags?

Edit:
Nvm, found it in an older post. The NoSex tag works flawlessly.

Edited by jarno5

@spicyd0ritos Thank you very much. That seems to have fixed it, at least now I'm getting a new AAF_API error, but this isn't the place for AAF support.

Never mind I got it to compile now.

I'll keep working on it, thank you again for the help.

Edited by Managarm
Fixed aaf_api compile error.

Been using your mod for a while now, through several updates, and I'm enjoying your work here.  That being said, there are two main issues here which I don't think are being addressed.

The first one is endurance.  While I can respect and understand the individual wear & tear values for events, the simple fact is that a person with high endurance will handle the all-night sex party better than a person who doesn't.  From an uneducated viewpoint, I would change the players capacity for wear & tear with a "base + points/endurance points" type of formula, returning our wear & tear final value as a percentage.  With brings me to the second...

Healing.  I can use a stimpack to heal broken bones but they have no effect on the bruising my character endured.  How is my character supposed to keep up with an all-night rager if you can't rejuvenate yourself every now & then?  My suggestion is that stimpacks heal the already prescribed percentage for normal healing while abilities can offer a percentage or two per hour as per perk.

Other than those two suggestions I really can't stop praising your work.  I hope to enjoy your creations for years to come.

Thank you.

Some more minor tweaks that I think make sense

• If player is a slut, they will gain more arousal/stimulation during sex. Can be customized in MCM
  • Every point of Endurance (SPECIAL) above or below 5 will affect how fast the player gains wear and tear. By default, each point above or below will have 10% multiplier by default. For example, if the player has 9 Endurance, they will gain 40% less wear and tear from sex. On the other hand, if the player has 3 Endurnace, they will gain 20% more wear and tear. Can be customized in MCM. Wear and tear deduction is capped at 90%
  • Stimpaks can now heal wear and tear, 50 by default. Can be customized in MCM
  • Resetting mental stats from Dr Neura (Goodneighbor) now costs player's level times 300 (up from 100)

strong update - now I don't know what else to wish for - thank you very much for that ?

edit//

one more thing: if the "disable morph during pregnancy" option is activated, it is not deactivated immediately and abruptly, but with a time delay. So after a gangbang in violate for example - I don't know if that's technically possible :)

I always update with a secure save, then of course the panic perks are gone too. is that even necessary? or is deinstallation and installation sufficient via a save with the physical and psychological features switched off?

Edited by deathmorph
10 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Every point of Endurance (SPECIAL) above or below 5 will affect how fast the player gains wear and tear. By default, each point above or below will have 10% multiplier by default. For example, if the player has 9 Endurance, they will gain 40% less wear and tear from sex. On the other hand, if the player has 3 Endurnace, they will gain 20% more wear and tear. Can be customized in MCM. Wear and tear deduction is capped at 90%

Thanks! Now all my stockpiles of Buffout and bourbon can be put to more productive use. ?

On an unrelated note, one quirk I've noticed about regaining composure from orgasm is that it can occur during sex, making the already short wear-off period even more significant. For example, I'll have an orgasm, immediately force a new SH approach and blow through the dialogue, sex scene starts up, I'll get the notification that I'm nearing orgasm and immediately also a notification that I've regained my composure. If there was a way to halt the countdown during AAF scenes that might make reaching hazy on the default 200 seconds a little more likely. Granted, with the latest addition to slut status, that will probably result in somewhat more rapid orgasms and more multi-orgasmic scenes so maybe it's less of a problem now.

Also, I can't recall if I'd suggested it previously, but have you considered scaling the recovery from orgasm incrementally once hazy/incoherent/etc are reached? It seems like the more orgasms you have in succession, the harder it should be to regain your composure right away.

So I was thinking about how the start me up mod lets you add traits to your character from old fallout games.

Have you've thought about perhaps doing something like that could add traits when they make a character or at some point later?

Could like maybe Naive were the player is more easily tricked by approaches in SH

tough or delicate that incress or decress wear and tear.

maybe could have a trait for the player to start as a virgin for alt starts like start me up or already start with the slut perk.

maybe deep sleeper which was a idea that tried into a idea for approach for SH I had

probably lots of things you could do if you were interested and wanted to hear more ideas.

Thanks again for your work on your mods!

11 hours ago, gooser said:

"Stimpaks can now heal wear and tear, 50 by default. Can be customized in MCM"

To counter-balance that, how about they cause an arousal increase as well?

Why, you can set a very low percentage it heals or turn it off entirely.   Why would somebody get horny using a stimpack anyway?  Its not an aphrodisiac.

Edited by Boceifus

Hi, is it possible to change the stance of the character after reaching certain vaginal/anal wear threshold to the one that is used by Travis (from Diamond City radio)? The slouchy one. That would depict the ‘not so good’ state of the character’s wellbeing.

17 hours ago, Boceifus said:

Why, you can set a very low percentage it heals or turn it off entirely.   Why would somebody get horny using a stimpack anyway?  Its not an aphrodisiac.

Depending upon mode and playstyle, stimpacks can become plentiful, and so it is simply some gameplay (penalty) for using stimpacks to heal W&T. 

Hi, I'm probably being a dummy, but I'm currently playing a male character, but when he orgasms it plays a female voice, is it possible for me to disable the orgasm sounds so it's not that immersion-breaking/weird?

Edit: never mind, I found the sound folder

Edited by DickChapman
19 minutes ago, DickChapman said:

Hi, I'm probably being a dummy, but I'm currently playing a male character, but when he orgasms it plays a female voice, is it possible for me to disable the orgasm sounds so it's not that immersion-breaking/weird?

There is an option that should make the voice turn off.