2 hours ago, Lianeline said:

Hey.

Great mod, I love it.

A little idea about ptsd (i don't know if it is doable, just wondering). In the description of ptsd it apparently affects ap regen and the damage dealt to you. What if it drained your willpower also to keep fighting, and if you have aaf violate installed, it could cause a surrender if it reaches 0.

Anyway, thx for the mod!

If you have the perversion it does that already. If you have a willpower drain the whole time though then it makes the perversion rather redundant without some careful scaling

1 minute ago, Lianeline said:

Never did up to now. maybe I kille them too quick...

There's a setting in Violate's MCM for the SA willpower threshold you want to auto-surrender at when suffering from a perversion for one of the races you're in combat with.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

There's a setting in Violate's MCM for the SA willpower threshold you want to auto-surrender at when suffering from a perversion for one of the races you're in combat with.

Oh ok thx. Must have missed it, since I had Violate from a long time and added sexual harassment a few days ago. Will be a while though, doing a whole new install on a new computer ^^.

1 hour ago, Lianeline said:

Oh ok thx. Must have missed it, since I had Violate from a long time and added sexual harassment a few days ago. Will be a while though, doing a whole new install on a new computer ^^.

Yes, you'll need a fairly recent version of Violate for that feature.

Not sure if it's been addressed as I was on Sex Attributes 2.6.1   But if the following pop up messages that require you to press "OK" at the end are part of this mod:

"Don't miss the swinger clubs"
"People are more friendlier" 
Am I allowed to masturbate to this" 

If they are, they pose a potential bug because they're pop up messages and require hitting the "OK" button to dismiss.  That's a problem with Violate, because if you get this message and don't hit "OK" fast enough, while transitioning into a sex animation (It moves to a loading page) it causes the game to hang at the loading page for the sex animation transition. 

Edited by Celedhring
4 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Not sure if it's been addressed as I was on Sex Attributes 2.6.1   But if the following pop up messages that require you to press "OK" at the end are part of this mod:

If they are, they pose a potential bug because they're pop up messages and require hitting the "OK" button to dismiss.  That's a problem with Violate, because if you get this message and don't hit "OK" fast enough, while transitioning into a sex animation (It moves to a loading page) it causes the game to hang at the loading page for the sex animation transition.

I think that's the cumflation notifications from Family Planning Enhanced Redux, which have a toggle in its MCM to let you choose between notification or message box. The latter is what brings up the modal dialogue requiring an ok click to close.

52 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I think that's the cumflation notifications from Family Planning Enhanced Redux, which have a toggle in its MCM to let you choose between notification or message box. The latter is what brings up the modal dialogue requiring an ok click to close.

I turned off pop ups in FPE Redux to test it out.  There are two things that led me to believe that it's SA.  First of all, I got a pop up message telling my Nora "gained a perversion" which I had to click "OK" to dismiss and I checked and she got "SA Super Mutant Lover 1"   Picture 1 below.

Then there's the second picture.  That's a mind break from orgasming.  That's definitely SA.  

Perversion.jpg

Mindbreak.jpg

Edited by Celedhring
4 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I turned off pop ups in FPE Redux to test it out.  There are two things that led me to believe that it's SA.  First of all, I got a pop up message telling my Nora "gained a perversion" which I had to click "OK" to dismiss and I checked and she got "SA Super Mutant Lover 1"   Picture 1 below.

Then there's the second picture.  That's a mind break from orgasming.  That's definitely SA.

The perversion and mind break message boxes are definitely SA, yes. The three messages you quoted in your previous post are from FPER though, open its plugin with FO4Edit and check the FPFP_Messages quest and you'll find them in the SexMessage_NPC script property (as well as many copies in unique NPC-specific equivalent property definitions).

22 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The perversion and mind break message boxes are definitely SA, yes. The three messages you quoted in your previous post are from FPER though, open its plugin with FO4Edit and check the FPFP_Messages quest and you'll find them in the SexMessage_NPC script property (as well as many copies in unique NPC-specific equivalent property definitions).

THe thing is, as far as the second picture..I turned off pop up notifications in FPE so I didn't see any more of the messages from FPER in my original message.  But as you can see from my previous post, the mindbreak pop up came up despite the settings shown below in the red circled settings.

In any case, I thought I'd bring this up in the FPER forums to point out that pop ups that require you to click "OK" to dismiss can potentially cause the game to hang if you didn't click "OK" in time before the screen transit takes place like in Violate's transitions to sex animations.

Cumflation.jpg

Edited by Celedhring

Allow me to try again...

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Those are from Family Planning Enhanced Redux, and it sounds like you've figured out where to disable them in its MCM.

32 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

THe thing is, as far as the second picture..I turned off pop up notifications in FPE so I didn't see any more of the messages from FPER in my original message.  But as you can see from my previous post, the mindbreak pop up came up despite the settings shown below in the red circled settings.

Yes, because the message boxes about mind break and perversion are from Sex Attributes, and you can get rid of them by disabling their corresponding features in SA's MCM not FPER's. They're different mods. Message boxes are just a base game feature which both those mods make use of (as do many, many others).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Allow me to try again...

Those are from Family Planning Enhanced Redux, and it sounds like you've figured out where to disable them in its MCM.

Yes, because the message boxes about mind break and perversion are from Sex Attributes, and you can get rid of them by disabling their corresponding features in SA's MCM not FPER's. They're different mods. Message boxes are just a base game feature which both those mods make use of (as do many, many others).

Where exactly would that be in SA?  

1 hour ago, Celedhring said:

Where exactly would that be in SA? 

Under the Mind Break section there's an Enable Mind Break option you can disable. Also a Perversion Gain Chance slider you could set, but if you've disabled the mind break feature then perversions shouldn't be added anyway.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Under the Mind Break section there's an Enable Mind Break option you can disable. Also a Perversion Gain Chance slider you could set, but if you've disabled the mind break feature then perversions shouldn't be added anyway.

I don't mind the perversions..I actually like them.   I went into FPE and set my notifications to Notify instead of Message Box which eliminated the following messages:

"Don't miss the Swinger Clubs"
"I missed being a Swinger" 
"Am I allowed to masturbate to this"  

They all had the pop up message with a "OK" box to press. 

I'd set Violate to 20 sex animations for setting with the Fraternal Post Office as the site for testing (It's full of Super Mutants) and went back in. It didn't eliminate the perversion messages though.  Since they didn't seem to interfere with any Violate transitions into sex animations it didn't seem to be an issue for me so I think I'm good. It was the FPE pop up messages that was the issue. 

Perversion 2.jpg

Perversion 3.jpg

Not sure if it's an issue with this mod, or an issue with Violate, but my character topping from Violate caused their anus to wear further when nothing should have become worn.

So I definitely think it's an issue with this mod and not violate. I just used Sex Em Up to initiate sex and make it so my character was the top and SA still thought his anus was worn.

Edited by i0Bjhansen0

The latest changes are really cool. However I'm having an issue where if I pick up aggro from super mutants (pstd + perversion trigger) while using a BoS vertibird, when i land my character will still be freaking out (starting to panic etc every few seconds). Even if i'm no longer in combat and I go to an interior cell away from everyone. Restarting the game doesn't change anything.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Edit: fast travelling seems to reset the panic state, if I am no longer in combat.

Edited by kharita
adding more info

My character is stuck with an inflated tummy! I can't seem to do anything to fix it. Is this a known problem? I've waited several days in game, and tried turning the belly morph option off. I feel like I may have ruined my character by going into looksmenu while inflated.

Edit: Fixed. Had to use the console command

Edited by stillindie

Do belly and bimbo morphs from this mod and Sexual Harassment conflict with FPE and Wasteland Dairy? I have a custom torso armor mod that won't morph correctly when being affected by pregnancy and bimbo effects. I've made sure to build morphs into the torso armor and checked both Bodyslide and Looks Menu to make sure it functions with the sliders. The breasts and butt morph with bimbo effects fine on their own but the breasts clip thru the torso armor when being affected by FPE and Wasteland Dairy.

1 hour ago, LT Roarke said:

Do belly and bimbo morphs from this mod and Sexual Harassment conflict with FPE and Wasteland Dairy? I have a custom torso armor mod that won't morph correctly when being affected by pregnancy and bimbo effects. I've made sure to build morphs into the torso armor and checked both Bodyslide and Looks Menu to make sure it functions with the sliders. The breasts and butt morph with bimbo effects fine on their own but the breasts clip thru the torso armor when being affected by FPE and Wasteland Dairy.

What version of LooksMenu are you using? If both mods use unique keywords for their morphs they shouldn't conflict. LooksMenu is supposed to render the keyword morph with the highest value for any given slider, though I think older LM versions like 1.6.18 had a bug where it didn't correctly pick the higher of multiple slider values.

On 9/3/2022 at 2:41 PM, vaultbait said:

What version of LooksMenu are you using? If both mods use unique keywords for their morphs they shouldn't conflict. LooksMenu is supposed to render the keyword morph with the highest value for any given slider, though I think older LM versions like 1.6.18 had a bug where it didn't correctly pick the higher of multiple slider values.

I'm using LM 1.6.20. I'm going to re-order the esp to load FPE last and see if that helps.

EDIT: It was the damn bone weights! I was wondering why it was only this torso armor. The custom armor that I used didn't have any of the bone weights copied and conformed to the reference shape. Well, now I know.

Edited by LT Roarke