1 hour ago, asdfer1234 said:

Another issue I'm noticing. Could be a screw up on my end but seemingly no matter what MCM setting I put up I'm not getting any sex levels...

Sex levels has definitely been acting strange for me after the latest update at the very least.  If I turn off psychological, go through a scene or two, and turn it back on or after I adjust the amount provided it'll eventually increase, but it seems to revert or stop when I load up again.

Edited by bubbabignose
On 6/20/2022 at 1:23 PM, asdfer1234 said:

Another issue I'm noticing. Could be a screw up on my end but seemingly no matter what MCM setting I put up I'm not getting any sex levels...

On 6/20/2022 at 2:37 PM, bubbabignose said:

Sex levels has definitely been acting strange for me after the latest update at the very least.  If I turn off psychological, go through a scene or two, and turn it back on or after I adjust the amount provided it'll eventually increase, but it seems to revert or stop when I load up again.

Yup, it looks like the sex levels got broke again, with the 2.6.6 update. Lost the ability to set a hotkey for checking levels as well as the MCM show sex level toggle no longer working. I'll just drop back to 2.6.5 until it's patched, hope that doesn't break something. If so, I'll just start another character.

(Edit) I dropped back to 2.6.5 without any noticeable issues, I'll just temporarily miss the ability to heal the wear and tear with a Stimpak.

Edited by Church the Cat
On 6/17/2022 at 10:41 AM, m0rdr3d0 said:

How is PTSD effect checked/applied? I noticed that every time I fight enemies I have PTSD for, I frequently get VATS freeze (I am playing on Survival). So, I assume it has something to do with how this particular effect is being applied (as described in VATS Freeze Fix at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) ).

I did some investigation and it's definitely that PTSD effect triggers VATS game freeze if playing on Survival. The culprit is simple "PlayerRef.equipitem(FPA_PTSDPotion, false, true)" line. As per detailed description in VATS Freeze Fix mod that I linked in my previous post, equipping potions in VATS freezes the game in Survival mode. Before invoking PTSD effect, there should be a check for VATS mode (IsMovementControlsEnabled() function) or use helper function from VATS Freeze Fix to queue the PTSD potion.

Right now, PTSD on Survival makes game literally unplayable for characters that rely on VATS.

Is there any plans to make perversion trigger a hook into AAF violate so you actually surrender?

I currently have to do it manually when I feel like it, but think it would be interesting to make it a % roll at certain perversion levels.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Sakhmeth said:

Is there any plans to make perversion trigger a hook into AAF violate so you actually surrender?

I currently have to do it manually when I feel like it, but think it would be interesting to make it a % roll at certain perversion levels.

Thank you.

Update to the latest versions of SH & Violate. It's a thing now. ;)

24 minutes ago, Dont Tell My Parents said:

How do I change player dominance/submissive after choosing the wrong one?

You'll have to change the global value using the console, the command is:

set fpa_value_orientation to x

Where x is the value you want to set it. Minus figure are more submissive positives are more dominant. Check the OP for the actual values

EDIT

For example

set fpa_value_orientation to 25 is dominant

set fpa_value_orientation to -25 is submissive

Edited by Slorm
51 minutes ago, LegendaryGeekGaming said:

i may be dumb, but me and a friend went searching and cant find anything on how to set it up, how do i set up this mod? its not really functioning

It's a framework, as the name implies, so doesn't have a lot of outward-facing behaviors to observe directly. It's used heavily by Sexual Harassment and more lightly by a variety of other mods. Install it with your mod manager, like you would any mod, make sure the plugin is enabled, and then configure it in-game with MCM. Most likely you want to use it along with some mod which integrates with its features.

Oh another idea I had is perhaps simulation can have a modifier based on Races, So you could have it so super mutants have a higher multiplier and perhaps big creatures like behemoths and deathclaws can have a really high multiplier if the play wants. or maybe 1/2 gen synths come with a vibrator function or something.

I can't make my actress get PTSD anymore. What exactly were the requirements again?
And offers Dr. Also, does Neura offer a treatment for PTSD without resetting the basic sexual sub-orientation?

PS: I know the instructions say it's mind broken several times. This has now happened 3 times and only the perversion develops but not PTSD.

Edited by deathmorph

I was wondering how the perversion will power drain was applied in combat.

Here's an example of current settings

WP drain at default (0.15)

Perversion level 3

Arousal at 40

0.15*3*40 = 18 WP loss

EDIT:

Arousal is based on stages so arousal at 40 returns 2

0.15*2*3 = 0.9

However what I'm not clear about is how this is applied in combat. Lets say I'm fighting 2 raiders is the loss applied for both raiders or just the one I'm shooting, or is it based on time (-18 per game minute etc) during the actual combat. I'm assuming from the OP there's no drain for just being in the area out of combat.

A trip round Corvega should be much more draining than say Back St Apparel due to the number of raiders and time it would to clear the respective areas but assuming a starting WP of 100 I'm wondering how long or how many encounters were needed to get it down to around 20 (which I have set in Violate)

Sorry, just my OCD kicking in (I do like to know how the numbers work). I'll have a twawl through the scripts but if someone already knows the answer it will save some searching

EDIT 2 Solution

I finally decided to check empirically, good old tgm. Settings as above except I upped the WIP Drain to 0.5 to drain 3 WP. Set willpower to 100 and spawned in a raider and timed over 60 seconds roughly. Result was WP dropped to 93

The discrepancy is figures was caused by my misread of the scripts, as arousal was 40 the multiplier should be 1.5 leaving the timing to be 3 times per game minute (on default timescale of 20)

0.5*1.5*3 = 2.25

2.25*3 = 6.75

Hence the result of 93 above

I then tried 3 and then 10 raiders result was the same at 93, so it's safe to assume that the number of hostiles is irrelevant

Last test for fun was with the WP drain slider maxed out, I didn't do detailed timings but after around a minute and a bit WP was really hammered. Each time the perversion notice came up it dropped around 11 (I think - was doing detailed checks)

So if anyone aside from me is remotely interested, there you go :classic_smile:

Edited by Slorm
Correction of figures
2 hours ago, heehatatt said:

is it possible to reset reputation? or increase decay rate beyond 0.2?

You can reset it through the console:

set fpa_value_sexreputation to x

Where x is the value you want to set

To further increase the decay rate you'd need to amend the scripts and recompile

4 hours ago, heehatatt said:

increase decay rate beyond 0.2?

Max slider values can be changed in the MCM config.json file if so desired.  Find the entry for "Sex Reputation Decay" and enter whatever new max value you want.  Be sure to change your in-game setting afterwards too.

Ok found a problem with 2.6.8, haven't noticed if it's the same with older versions (haven't checked yet) but when I'm the rapist (raider surrenders to me in violate) when I have sex with them as me being the rapist My character gets the cumflation not the raider I'm raping. Something I'm missing here? I'm playing as a female character but I don't remember this happening in the past. I'm using the original version of Family planning so no Wasteland Dairy if that makes a difference and there's no cumflation in the Original version of Family Planning.