Bug Report - minor omission

Not really a bug but just something that may have been omitted. I noticed that after many repeated rapes by the Forged I did not get any perversion. I then tested with Raiders and did very quickly, so it looks like the Forged need adding to the Raider list (they are an offshoot of the Raiders lorewise) for the PerversionCravingRaider setting list

1 hour ago, acturia said:

I'm having a few CTDs entering random cells. Unfortunately one of them is Diamond City. The last few entries on my Papyrus log show some FPA entries. It sometimes means nothing, but other times it points to the trouble. Check it out if you are interested.

If you install Buffout 4 then CTDs should create a crash log for (if they persist and aren't addressed by the fixes Buffout 4 provides). You can use Crash Log Auto-Scanner to get some guesses as to what the logs imply along with other suggestions to improve game stability.

In sex scene after some time arousal is just stop gaining, more than that it starts going down. I tried to change how much it gains per 60 sec and I was been able to have multiple orgasms, but only 3 and then it happens again. I'm having scenes mostly after Sexual Harassment events, any thoughts? Maybe it depends on AFF sex type(like consensual, forced, aggressive)?

Edited by Reksider
1 hour ago, Reksider said:

In sex scene after some time arousal is just stop gaining, more than that it starts going down. I tried to change how much it gains per 60 sec and I was been able to have multiple orgasms, but only 3 and then it happens again. I'm having scenes mostly after Sexual Harassment events, any thoughts? Maybe it depends on AFF sex type(like consensual, forced, aggressive)?

Sounds like you need to adjust arousal decrease after orgasm (screenie below)

Spoiler

ScreenShot65.jpg.f33b31dece50614acac80d0070042fd4.jpg

59 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Sounds like you need to adjust arousal decrease after orgasm (screenie below)

Hide contents

ScreenShot65.jpg.f33b31dece50614acac80d0070042fd4.jpg

Yeah, I already did that. Looks like to get a gameplay what I want. I need to change arousal gain to max on all types of sex. Jeez, at first FREAKIN scene duration mechanic (I know you can "PGup&PGdown" animations to make it going endlessly but it's still ridiculous), now limited arousal gain thing..... and AAF is the base, the animation player is the base of all those hundreds of scripts, I wasn't even been suffering in that way within 8+ years in Skyrim.

22 minutes ago, Reksider said:

Yeah, I already did that. Looks like to get a gameplay what I want. I need to change arousal gain to max on all types of sex. Jeez, at first FREAKIN scene duration mechanic (I know you can "PGup&PGdown" animations to make it going endlessly but it's still ridiculous), now limited arousal gain thing..... and AAF is the base, the animation player is the base of all those hundreds of scripts, I wasn't even been suffering in that way within 8+ years in Skyrim.

Picking optimal defaults is more of an art than a science, which is why these values are configurable at all. No one value is going to be perfect for everyone, but the author has made adjustments to the defaults or the underlying mechanics before in order to improve balance and reach a place that works for a majority of users.

Constructive feedback on suboptimal defaults is far more likely to result in improvements to the mod than frustrated complaints.

• 2 weeks later...

The boston breeder virus/mutation makes women more fertile and apparently induces behavioral changes that make them more likely to have sex with animals.   So, I'd like to suggest soft integration with Boston Breeder and AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux.   I'm thinking that having the virus should caused increased arousal and that it might be appropriate to implement it as essentially the same effects as sex addiction.   Normally, I'd suggest that the other mods handle increased arousal, but that makes more sense for event driven arousal changes and I'm thinking the virus/mutation effect would be more of a constant effect similar to sex addiction.

I almost suggested that your other mod, Sexual Harassment, could have the player find it harder to refuse sex when under the effects of Boston Breeder, but I think that simply increasing arousal would work just as well and would cover more situations.

13 hours ago, deathmorph said:

If I reset Doctor Neura's stats, does it only affect my traits or does it affect my reputation as well?

From memory, just your stats.

Which makes sense as your rep is generated by being observed by others rather than being internal to the pc

Edited by Slorm

A couple of suggestions for tweaks to Mind Break for a future update.

I would suggest that the Step for "Submissiveness Increase During Mind Break" is reduced from 0.5 to 0.1 which allows for finer tuning (I've amended my own MCM config)

The next suggestions follows from that and may be a bit of a contentious point (I'm in two minds myself). I feel that on balance the Mind Break should reduce Self Esteem (due to shame and loss of control) rather than a straight hit against the Dom/Sub stat. I'm not sure how Mind Break in a roleplay sense would affect Dom/Sub whereas it would clearly have a deleterious effect on Self Esteem.

Not a biggie just an idea

On 11/5/2022 at 6:15 AM, deathmorph said:

I am using FPE from Ego, but my actress is not pregnant.
Good, then I will be patient. In the last playthrough, I also had a phase with cumflation level 1 that felt like it lasted forever. Only this time I'm extra careful because sex resets the timer (according to the instructions).

edit//

cause found. My setting was 0.01 per tick, i.e. 0.25 days. I could have waited a long time. I set it to 0.1 per tick, so you could already see a result after the first longer sleep. I think I'll put it back to 0.01 but shorten the time period.

I also experienced cumflation taking longer to reduce than expected after repeatedly introducing myself to the inhabitants of Trinity Tower while trying to recruit Strong. Checking the script source, it appears DecreaseBellyMorphFromTime in FPA_Main.psc takes in an approxHours variable but does not use it and only decreases morph by the value of a single tick no matter how much time passed. So when sleeping or waiting, for no matter how long, the morph will only decrease by at most a single tick value.

I assume this is a bug. While it exists, increasing the reduction per tick and time per tick will help mitigate the effects.

Edited by edinburg
  • 2 weeks later...

Im wondering if there is a way to disable the arousal system, or at least prevent it from being changed, it doesnt seem to go up or down and is stuck maxed out, decreasing my characters stats, i dont want a fix I just want to find out how to disable it :)

As the mod description stats, when traveling to see Neura to reset stats; "The cost is equal to player's level times 100." However in-game when I go to visit, the cost is actually "player's level times 300." 

All I'm saying is, I don't want to be broke. There also doesn't seem to be an option in the MCM (which I totally assume there would be) to adjust the values of her prices either.

Might just have to bite the bullet for now and have her steal all of my caps, but I just wanted to point out how the info is incorrect.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KsanderRivz said:

Hello, respect to the author of the fashion, but if there was a possibility of a full-fledged game for a male character, then the author could be considered the god of mods)))

This has been asked and addressed across many mods. That is the chance you take with a male character. There is a thread devoted to mods for male characters but you will need to search for it.

ETA: Found a link. Start here and good luck!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/62002-male-content-for-fo4-links-and-more/

Edited by jrag0921
16 minutes ago, jrag0921 said:

This has been asked and addressed across many mods. That is the chance you take with a male character. There is a thread devoted to mods for male characters but you will need to search for it.

ETA: Found a link. Start here and good luck!

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/62002-male-content-for-fo4-links-and-more/

No, you did not understand, I would like this particular mod to be able to play for a male character, all the same attributes and buffs debuffs, only for a male character

1 hour ago, KsanderRivz said:

No, you did not understand, I would like this particular mod to be able to play for a male character, all the same attributes and buffs debuffs, only for a male character

I completely understood. You want this mod rewritten for you, who chose a male pc. I gave you a link. If this mod does not suit your needs, do not use it. 99.9% of these mods are for female characters. 

18 minutes ago, jrag0921 said:

I completely understood. You want this mod rewritten for you, who chose a male pc. I gave you a link. If this mod does not suit your needs, do not use it. 99.9% of these mods are for female characters. 

That's the question that your mod is very interesting and I would like it to be further modified for the male character