Having a problem:

Once in a while, outside the city, the follower (SL's Owner) stops pc and demands gold, with text appearing in top left corner about innkeeper putting a bounty on my head.

What could be the problem?

Using this mod with "Submissive Lola: Resubmission".

Asked there too, but have been told that SL doesn't use bounties - this place was the next in the list.

Naturally, no prostitution quest was running and no debts unpaid.

What could cause this?

Edited by DevilFireSmile
Wording, typos.
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, the.witcher said:

What's up with the download? Anybody has a working backup of the install file?

The last mod maintainer has decided to delete it and leave.

There's an SE version that is probably running in LE too (didn't test it yet) and there are the older version from the 3 mod maintainers before this one continued the work

24 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

I was trying to remember which mod uses this it was submissive lola resubmission mod ok... well anyone have a download link for this radiant prostitution mod?

Yes, Submissive Lola: The Resubmission integrates with it.  I'm using WraithSlayer's Radiant Prostitution.  Submissive Lola's integration was actually built for WraithSlayer's, although it also worked with the Gigolo version.  Although WraithSlayer's version says it's not for SE, there's nothing in it that makes it incompatible with SE (if you want to convert the form number, just resave it in the SE Creation Kit).

Edited by HexBolt8
16 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Although WraithSlayer's version says it's not for SE, there's nothing in it that makes it incompatible with SE (if you want to convert the form number, just resave it in the SE Creation Kit).

The newest (for SE):

WR's 3.2.2

The v1.08b version by korialstraszbob

and the even older 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

anybody here knows how to catch (in Papyrus Script) in an easy way if the player is currently working as a prostitute?

like checking for Prostitute faction or if a Quest is running?

From first glance in the scripts and ESP I guess the ProstituteFaction sticks with the PC even when he is done working?

And the quests all seem to be seperate from each other :(

I can dig deeper into this ofc but as time is rare I guess I just ask if somebody here already has some ideas.

thx

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 8:33 PM, Nymra said:

anybody here knows how to catch (in Papyrus Script) in an easy way if the player is currently working as a prostitute?

like checking for Prostitute faction or if a Quest is running?

From first glance in the scripts and ESP I guess the ProstituteFaction sticks with the PC even when he is done working?

And the quests all seem to be seperate from each other :(

I can dig deeper into this ofc but as time is rare I guess I just ask if somebody here already has some ideas.

thx

Try a Global variable (bolean) for this. Globals can be set and read in each quest, even if the quests are separate.

there is no global variable in the Radiant Prostitution Mod that seems to indicate if the prositution quest is running.

But I dug into the quests, maybe I can catch the quest running via GetFormFromFile

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm im betting there is a  page in this topic about which jobs do what in the MR_RP file. Anyone able to point me to it?

Id actually only prefer Males if that makes it easier to list which ones to not delete.

-Ah crud i meant to do this for the special edition version- Can delete this if they dont match

Edited by kralgar1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Have you found it yet? I've ran across it in this link, but I'm not sure if its only for SE version or not

It's for the SSE version, it uses an .esl plugin. I can't make LE patches anymore since I deleted my LE install and the SSE tools don't work for LE.

If you wanted an LE version you could try to load the SSE patch in xEdit and copy the edits into an LE plugin.

7 hours ago, Corsec said:

It's for the SSE version, it uses an .esl plugin. I can't make LE patches anymore since I deleted my LE install and the SSE tools don't work for LE.

If you wanted an LE version you could try to load the SSE patch in xEdit and copy the edits into an LE plugin.

Thanks for the response, I don't need it though, I just happened to read this post and later same day ran across the fixes so thought the person might still need them. Personally I like clients being able to decline, that's just how I prefer it though. But I will keep this in mind if I ever ran across some SSE patches I wanna include in my load order, I'd assume it has to be stuff thats pretty simple for it to work in both?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

May i suggest to give us the possibility to have military camp quests even after you choose a side for the war? If you are a soldier and you get a camp request, the request immediately come from your side. So if you are an imperial soldier you will be sended to a imperial camp and vice versa with a stormcloak soldier. 

In this way you do not lose a part of the experiece of the mod if you continue to play normal quest. And if you want to make the things a bit more different from the normal milirary camp request, maeby comrades could recognised you and see you as a "Barracks Bunny"

I mean: Let's suppose there is this "Barracks Bunny" quest

It could be available after you: 1) did some Military camp (both side); 2) have some reputation as a whore; 3)choose a side in the civil war and did some quests.

Once the "Barracks Bunny" starts you have to satisfy some of your side camp. Then next time the quest appear you could be sended to Windhelm or solitud to be fucked by Ulfric+Galmar+some stormcloacks or Tullius+Rikke+ some imperials

This mod is special, and it deserve to get some update in my opinion!

Edited by SitrisWR
More info
  • 2 months later...