Thanks for the updates to this, seems to be working pretty well.

Currently I'm using the Male Only Version for SE, but on a male PC, I normally play female, so I'm just not doing the home quests with the male, and it's mostly working as intended. I'm guessing the standard, male and female only versions are identical other than the Home Delivery, so I haven't tested with the others.

I have had success creating workers, Saadia in Whiterun is doing her job, but she is only selecting females at the moment. I noticed in the patch notes you now have allowed prostitutes to select same sex, but in a full Bannered mare she is only selecting Hulda or Olfina the few times I've seen her working.

Any thoughts?

Guest AthenaESIV

A mainstay in my loadorder, thanks for the amazing mod. I use this and TDF together to create two different types of prostitution with contrasting dialogs.

The dream update to this mod would be for it to integrate both OStim and Sexlab, and in the dialog that starts the sex scene, let you chose which of the two to use.

Anyway, excellent mod and look forward to whatever updates you surprise us with, ty!

Thanks for updating the mod, I have been a fan of this mod for some time now in Skyrim SE, but I have a problem at the moment which is the fact that when I finish any job/quest (roaming prostitution included) I do not get any money. I tried reinstalling the mod, starting a new game, verifying if I fullfill the mod requirements but I still can't find a solution, but I hope one of you can help me, because I really enjoy this mod. Thanks.

Hey, thank you so much for porting and maintaining this mod. I have a problem, after updating to the newest version. I can't seem to get the dialogue to initiate the sex. I'm using the immersive wench mod and have set the working clothes and everything. Even have uncheck the schedule so that they work 24/7. After waiting 1 day in-game time still no luck. Any help is appreciated.

31 minutes ago, SwordnShieldUser said:

Hey, thank you so much for porting and maintaining this mod. I have a problem, after updating to the newest version. I can't seem to get the dialogue to initiate the sex. I'm using the immersive wench mod and have set the working clothes and everything. Even have uncheck the schedule so that they work 24/7. After waiting 1 day in-game time still no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Try to reset NPC/NPC quest in MCM

On 4/1/2021 at 7:58 PM, iggypop1 said:

Try to reset NPC/NPC quest in MCM

Tried it multiple times and it didn't work. But then I noticed due to the update on clothing extension I rollback using previous version and now it works. Also since Hulda's face is changed, is there a way to make it work with Bijin? Since I get vanilla hulda's face and if I put Bijin after this esp it goes black face.

1 hour ago, SwordnShieldUser said:

Tried it multiple times and it didn't work. But then I noticed due to the update on clothing extension I rollback using previous version and now it works. Also since Hulda's face is changed, is there a way to make it work with Bijin? Since I get vanilla hulda's face and if I put Bijin after this esp it goes black face.

Oh huldas face yes i had that problem to....but im not shure what i did to correct that  but its about missing  facegen.....rename another Bijin facegen and use it on Hulda see if it works....sorry cant be more specific

Edit : Or is it missing face textures......hm

Just now, iggypop1 said:

Oh huldas face yes i had that problem to....but im not shure what i did to corrct that  but its about missing  facegen.....rename another facegen and use it on Hulda see if it works....sorry cant be more specific

Alright I'll see how that goes first, gotta scrounge up some guide about it.

Just coming back to this mod and testing a few things. What quests should I be seeing. Work in the Inn seems fine and the army camp visits seem fine. Home delivery only seems to spawn 2 quests: Home delivery (client + guest) and Guest of Honor (Orgy). Is that all that is available or are the others. (like the single client or the bet). Just curious so I can tell whether or not something is working.

As an aside, my only real gripe with the mod is that the guests at Guest of Honor can be a little um.... immersion breaking. It's still strange to see a Greybeard at Black Briar household for a shindig. I don't know if there is a way to limit that or not. Part of me thinks that the old way of using generic "guests" worked a little better from an immersion point of view. That's just personal opinion though not a complaint about what you've managed to make work

On 3/24/2021 at 6:35 PM, nadalotta said:

Using the most recent Female Only version and when soliciting clients and suggesting cunni the animation that plays is my PC getting a bj (roles seem swapped).  This happening with anyone else?

I will look into this when i get time, thanks for letting me know

On 3/24/2021 at 7:27 PM, R0nin78 said:

Caden, you've done a pretty good job with a mod that was horribly broken to begin with and when it works, it's great. The problem is that just like the original mod, there are times when there will be a massive delay between the time a dialogue is started, and the time an animation will begin, and by massive, I mean as much as a full three minutes. I commend you for your efforts in breathing new life into the mod, but I think you'd do better building on something more stable, such as the old TDF Aggressive Prostitution, which despite its age, still works perfectly. 

I appreciate that, yeah this one I am done with, will fix a few bugs when I get the moment, but overall this will never be totally complete because of the bug chasing of old, If i was to do another, I will build it from scratch

I posted a similar report already on the futa version of this mod, but thought sensible to just note it here so it isn't missed. Issue I've found is that I am only getting female/lesbian animation in any sex actions called with females (futas) despite being able to get male animations with them in sex actions outside of this mod. 

49 minutes ago, CrouchingStand said:

I posted a similar report already on the futa version of this mod, but thought sensible to just note it here so it isn't missed. Issue I've found is that I am only getting female/lesbian animation in any sex actions called with females (futas) despite being able to get male animations with them in sex actions outside of this mod. 

Thanks I will take a look at the scripts when I get the chance

• Added a Male only version (All Gangbang guest and Home visit client's and guest will be Male NPCs)
    • Added Female only version (All Gangbang guest and Home visit client's and guest will be Female NPCs)

Right. Very clear... right up until I hit the Download button, at which point I was confronted by TWO Male versions and TWO female versions. :classic_wacko:

RadPros Male-Female versions_wtf.png

Please, can you shed some light on this? What is the difference between the two versions for each gender?

14 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:
  •  

Right. Very clear... right up until I hit the Download button, at which point I was confronted by TWO Male versions and TWO female versions. :classic_wacko:

RadPros Male-Female versions_wtf.png

Please, can you shed some light on this? What is the difference between the two versions for each gender?

Joke yes?... one for LE one for SE

45 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Joke yes?... one for LE one for SE

Yes, I see it now :classic_blush: . I guess I'm just used to seeing the "SE" or "SSE" tag at the end of the file name, e.g. "Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo v5.0 (Male Version) SE.7z."

Still, you're not responsible for my OCD expectations. Sorry I bothered you and thanks for the taking over the mod! :classic_heart:

1 minute ago, Vyxenne said:

Yes, I see it now :classic_blush: . I guess I'm just used to seeing the "SE" or "SSE" tag at the end of the file name, e.g. "Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo v5.0 (Male Version) SE.7z."

Still, you're not responsible for my OCD expectations. Sorry I bothered you and thanks for the taking over the mod! :classic_heart:

lol no bother, I have done this when downloading a mod numerous times

Caden, is there a list anywhere of what the 9 random quests are? From a testing perspective I want to make sure everything is firing off correctly and I don't mind spoilers.

I've hit on a weird issue with "guest of honor" where a host is selected and the crowd gathered but the host doesn't have the dialogue to start that off. I've had it fire off correctly once but the last few times have had no dialogue. Not sure if another mod is interfering or not. Will keep checking.

Also, just did a Home delivery where the PC and both clients were all female. The final scene did not call a threesome animation. It called a lesbian animation with the PC and one client and the other client had a solo animation. Is the mod looking for certain tags when calling animations?

21 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

Caden, is there a list anywhere of what the 9 random quests are? From a testing perspective I want to make sure everything is firing off correctly and I don't mind spoilers.

I've hit on a weird issue with "guest of honor" where a host is selected and the crowd gathered but the host doesn't have the dialogue to start that off. I've had it fire off correctly once but the last few times have had no dialogue. Not sure if another mod is interfering or not. Will keep checking.

Also, just did a Home delivery where the PC and both clients were all female. The final scene did not call a threesome animation. It called a lesbian animation with the PC and one client and the other client had a solo animation. Is the mod looking for certain tags when calling animations?

I might have to look into the script for the lesbian animations, list of quest is , guest of honor, home delivery, giants, fan, companion, kings horses, the bet, cant remember the others at the moment but they unlock the more you have sex, so when you first start, you have to whore yourself out until it unlocks home deliveries, then you have to do a bunch of them(All adjustable in the MCM) before it unlock the next group, I am on my phone and will not be at the computer till his weekend, but will have a look for you

6 hours ago, -Caden- said:

I might have to look into the script for the lesbian animations, list of quest is , guest of honor, home delivery, giants, fan, companion, kings horses, the bet, cant remember the others at the moment but they unlock the more you have sex, so when you first start, you have to whore yourself out until it unlocks home deliveries, then you have to do a bunch of them(All adjustable in the MCM) before it unlock the next group, I am on my phone and will not be at the computer till his weekend, but will have a look for you

OK. I don't have creature animations installed so that may affect some of them. I've gotten to the point where I get the "out of town" request but I haven't taken any yet because I know where they go. I've mostly focused on home delivery's and Army visits. When I've done the home delivery the only quests that ever come up are Guest of Honor and Home Delivery (client + guest). Should The Bet and The Fan come up there or do they have other conditions that have to be met?

Also, figured out my dialogue issue with Guest of Honor. If the I just a waited a couple of hours the dialogue came up. Not sure why that was. The guests were already there but it worked.

On 4/4/2021 at 2:57 AM, SwordnShieldUser said:

What I did about a year ago was create a patch for both Hulda and Bijin as well as Hroki and The Ordinary Women .... I won't guarantee this will work without The Ordinary Women but you can give it a try 

Load order would be Bijin first then Radiant Pro and then the patch

Radiant Pro Patch.zip