5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

@-Caden-  Hi about the MCM. There is a panic button what do that do? And then there is a NPC/NPC reset quest button. I use this if the NPCs for some reason gets stocked on stairs or slopes  if any NPCs get stucked the mod stops working for other NPCs as well. So i use this button to sort of restart the NPC part of the mod.

My problem is that it wont restart now......hm  do i a have to go sleep in a secluded cell for 72 hours? or what to do exiting the game reloading doesnt help so hmmm??

Edit:Ok did the sleeping and then i could reset NPCs scenes:classic_angel:

Panic button ends all quest I would use rest quest below panic button, I didnt add this, this was all added before I started working on it and havent really looked at it

2 hours ago, R0nin78 said:

I was about to download this before I saw ZAZ listed as a requirement. Is this a hard requirement, or a soft requirement?

They had it as a requirement before I took it over, I removed the requirement, its not needed

As far I can remember this mod always have been a complete mess, I tried a lot of different versions but always fail something and the npc - npc, well never managed to make it work.

So in the end I dropped it, and I change it for TDF prostitution that for me it manages very well the part of npc - npc and lots of dialogue no only the " what are you looking dressed like that? and its 2 males XD. I dunno if the code of TDF is easier or not o maybe more complex but the true is that works very well expect for the part " do you want to work for the jarl?"that part is broken and does nothing, but the rest is very solid. Dunno if is a waste of time and energy to improve radiant prostitution or change it for TDF and try to expand it or add something new.

I really love this mod, its so well constructed. However I do have a suggestion. It would be great if the inn keeper assigns a pimp who is strict and sometimes bad to you as you keep working. He wouldnt allow you to quit until you reach a particular quota. He could also give you an offer after the random quest where you loose all your equipment where he provides you some amout of money but you need to be his whore for some amount of time. I think this would make the mod a bit more realistic.

8 hours ago, sion1023 said:

As far I can remember this mod always have been a complete mess, I tried a lot of different versions but always fail something and the npc - npc, well never managed to make it work.

So in the end I dropped it, and I change it for TDF prostitution that for me it manages very well the part of npc - npc and lots of dialogue no only the " what are you looking dressed like that? and its 2 males XD. I dunno if the code of TDF is easier or not o maybe more complex but the true is that works very well expect for the part " do you want to work for the jarl?"that part is broken and does nothing, but the rest is very solid. Dunno if is a waste of time and energy to improve radiant prostitution or change it for TDF and try to expand it or add something new.

TDF misses the "independant" NPC/NPC action ( but have allure dancing) thats why i cling to RadiantPro.......it works but have its quirks

2 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

TDF misses the "independant" NPC/NPC action ( but have allure dancing) thats why i cling to RadiantPro.......it works but have its quirks

There was an extension if I remember well to put 15 npcs at work but yeah if you are thinking in npc-npc autonomy like the mod "random sex" yes TDF it lacks.

If it has random npc-npc would it be the perfect mod jejeje.

5 minutes ago, sion1023 said:

There was an extension if I remember well to put 15 npcs at work but yeah if you are thinking in npc-npc autonomy like the mod "random sex" yes TDF it lacks.

If it has random npc-npc would it be the perfect mod jejeje.

There is a patch back in this thread that makes many NPCs whores (dressed in tavern clothes) a little over the top but makes a lot of autonomy whoring

With TDF you can  train whores to go  auto the problem is that they use your home (go inside) and you dont see any action

50 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

There is a patch back in this thread that makes many NPCs whores (dressed in tavern clothes) a little over the top but makes a lot of autonomy whoring

With TDF you can  train whores to go  auto the problem is that they use your home (go inside) and you dont see any action

Well I don't know why your game does that because I doubted and Tested 5 minutes ago and when I put a prostitute at work with vanilla mod or with plugin +15 extension the npc look for a male npc start a dialogue and if you have selected in TDF search for bed they search I tested in whitehorse and they went behind belethor's house and If I select don't search for bed they start the animation right there after dialogue.
Maybe you have an outdated version? Because long time ago I had a version doing this... the walk to the home, they go in and go out in seconds but no scene.

Definitely something is wrong in you game because I see all the scenes I hope this helps.

23 minutes ago, sion1023 said:

Well I don't know why your game does that because I doubted and Tested 5 minutes ago and when I put a prostitute at work with vanilla mod or with plugin +15 extension the npc look for a male npc start a dialogue and if you have selected in TDF search for bed they search I tested in whitehorse and they went behind belethor's house and If I select don't search for bed they start the animation right there after dialogue.
Maybe you have an outdated version? Because long time ago I had a version doing this... the walk to the home, they go in and go out in seconds but no scene.

Definitely something is wrong in you game because I see all the scenes I hope this helps.

Ok i havent had this mod in  my LO for a long time so for shure it was an old version of TDF

On 3/18/2021 at 11:31 AM, -Caden- said:

Thanks, I like the refusal to pay but as far as someone approaching you during a sexlab sexscene, I cannot get another NPC to approach me during a sex scene on my end, never have been able too, have never "fixed it" cause you are the first person to say its ever happen, I just tried to make it happen and it doesnt, its in the script to not happen until you collect your gold

Well I'll try to recreate it if I can. But then it seems it's on my end. I'm playing on a fresh install of skyrim so I haven't tried it yet because I go to reclusive spots when with a customer. Maybe some mod did this without me knowing back in the day.

And thank you for considering Refusal to pay!

8 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Well I'll try to recreate it if I can. But then it seems it's on my end. I'm playing on a fresh install of skyrim so I haven't tried it yet because I go to reclusive spots when with a customer. Maybe some mod did this without me knowing back in the day.

And thank you for considering Refusal to pay!

I have a busy few days but will get back to comments and answering questions soon, and looking into adding a little bit more.

i havnt played this yet. but if it isnt there it would be great if there was a speech / drink mechanic. where the patrons can offer you a drink, and the more you drink, there is a percent chance you cant say no. kinda similar to Karryn's Prison if you have played it.  ignore me if something like this is already implemented.  

On 3/20/2021 at 10:35 PM, Learningmoment said:

i havnt played this yet. but if it isnt there it would be great if there was a speech / drink mechanic. where the patrons can offer you a drink, and the more you drink, there is a percent chance you cant say no. kinda similar to Karryn's Prison if you have played it.  ignore me if something like this is already implemented.  

Is a great idea, it is not implemented but I do like it.

Mein Mod Menü hat überall $ an den Wörtern. Selbst bei Version 4.1 und späteren. Das war früher anders. Warum sieht das auf einmal so aus? In version 4.0 war das Menü noch auf deutsch, danach nicht mehr.

Und auf einmal verschwindet der Mod komplett aus dem Mod menü. Auch die Dialoge sind weg. Die Items sind allerdings noch durch Item-mods findbar.
Laut Vortex ist der Mod aber korrekt installiert und aktiv.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Mein Mod Menü hat überall $ an den Wörtern. Selbst bei Version 4.1 und späteren. Das war früher anders. Warum sieht das auf einmal so aus? In version 4.0 war das Menü noch auf deutsch, danach nicht mehr.

Und auf einmal verschwindet der Mod komplett aus dem Mod menü. Auch die Dialoge sind weg. Die Items sind allerdings noch durch Item-mods findbar.
Laut Vortex ist der Mod aber korrekt installiert und aktiv.

That could be in the translation folders, you might have to unpack the translation folders and read them, i havent touched any of the folders for language, so something happened on your end, unpack the file you will see what i am talking about

2 hours ago, -Caden- said:

That could be in the translation folders, you might have to unpack the translation folders and read them, i havent touched any of the folders for language, so something happened on your end, unpack the file you will see what i am talking about

I just figuered out, that i have to switch between vortex profiles to get him to accept new installed mods sometimes.

Caden, you've done a pretty good job with a mod that was horribly broken to begin with and when it works, it's great. The problem is that just like the original mod, there are times when there will be a massive delay between the time a dialogue is started, and the time an animation will begin, and by massive, I mean as much as a full three minutes. I commend you for your efforts in breathing new life into the mod, but I think you'd do better building on something more stable, such as the old TDF Aggressive Prostitution, which despite its age, still works perfectly. 

12 hours ago, R0nin78 said:

Caden, you've done a pretty good job with a mod that was horribly broken to begin with and when it works, it's great. The problem is that just like the original mod, there are times when there will be a massive delay between the time a dialogue is started, and the time an animation will begin, and by massive, I mean as much as a full three minutes. I commend you for your efforts in breathing new life into the mod, but I think you'd do better building on something more stable, such as the old TDF Aggressive Prostitution, which despite its age, still works perfectly. 

That sounds more like mod overload. When many script heavy mods run at the same time every mod needs longer to start it's scriptet animations. For example Sexlife and this mod both address random NPCs. Or when the NPCs have to walk a long distance to get a bed for the animations. It always takes a while ehen i arrive in a new place for this mod to start. And some NPCs just don't work at all although they wear tavern clothes. Olfina for example works mostly, Ysolda never.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

That sounds more like mod overload. When many script heavy mods run at the same time every mod needs longer to start it's scriptet animations. For example Sexlife and this mod both address random NPCs. Or when the NPCs have to walk a long distance to get a bed for the animations. It always takes a while ehen i arrive in a new place for this mod to start. And some NPCs just don't work at all although they wear tavern clothes. Olfina for example works mostly, Ysolda never.

Take Ysolda to another town and she will whore gladly......at least in my game?