1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

another mod is using the dialogue from this mod?

No, it is this mod. That's a feature from the original mod that will automatically designate certain characters, based on dress and faction, as prostitutes and put them to work. A lot of the Immersive Wenches characters will fit the the bill.

Caden,

Finally got some testing done with the new scripts. The lesbian 1 on 1 animations are now showing more variety during Home deliveries but the final threesome is still not happening if all three are female. The host still performs a solo act while the guest and the PC do a random lesbian act. This also happens in "Guest of Honor" when there should be a lesbian 3 some - one NPC goes solo while the a NPC and the PC have a 1 on 1. 

Also does "Guest of Honor" have some sort of time trigger? It seems that every time I get one of those, I have to wait until midnight for the host to have the correct dialogue. Just trying to figure out if that is a bug or a feature.

1 hour ago, kevtg26 said:

Caden,

Finally got some testing done with the new scripts. The lesbian 1 on 1 animations are now showing more variety during Home deliveries but the final threesome is still not happening if all three are female. The host still performs a solo act while the guest and the PC do a random lesbian act. This also happens in "Guest of Honor" when there should be a lesbian 3 some - one NPC goes solo while the a NPC and the PC have a 1 on 1. 

Also does "Guest of Honor" have some sort of time trigger? It seems that every time I get one of those, I have to wait until midnight for the host to have the correct dialogue. Just trying to figure out if that is a bug or a feature.

this line in the script i posted the other day:

anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(3, "MFF")

Needs to be changed to:

anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(3, "MFF,FFF")

I might not be back at my computer till tomorrow but will fix it as soon as I get home

A good mod to add to your load order thou is SLATE, you could add the tag FFF in game to any 3some animations, its very easy to use

SexLab Animation Tag Editor (SLATE) - Other - LoversLab

1 hour ago, kevtg26 said:

No, it is this mod. That's a feature from the original mod that will automatically designate certain characters, based on dress and faction, as prostitutes and put them to work. A lot of the Immersive Wenches characters will fit the the bill.

oh yea, I got ya, that was before I took this over, and as I said repeatedly over a year now, I fix small bugs for people here and there, but I have basically left this mod alone, got my own projects I am working on, When I get this up in the CK again I will add a MCM feature to shut it off :)

43 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

this line in the script i posted the other day:

anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(3, "MFF")

Needs to be changed to:

anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(3, "MFF,FFF")

I might not be back at my computer till tomorrow but will fix it as soon as I get home

A good mod to add to your load order thou is SLATE, you could add the tag FFF in game to any 3some animations, its very easy to use

SexLab Animation Tag Editor (SLATE) - Other - LoversLab

I use SLATE pretty extensively. That's one of the I've been interested in how the tagging works. In most cases, I'd rather fix things through SLATE than try and dig into the mod itself. With my skills that would be like sending a carpenter to do heart surgery. 

Thanks for the effort though. Fixing this bug and maybe adding in the single client Home Delivery and that would make this mod about perfect for what I do with it. I'd consider trying to do that myself but I doubt it's as simple as cut and pasting from one mod to the next. Heck, I'm not even sure that function exists in the CK...

7 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

I use SLATE pretty extensively. That's one of the I've been interested in how the tagging works. In most cases, I'd rather fix things through SLATE than try and dig into the mod itself. With my skills that would be like sending a carpenter to do heart surgery. 

Thanks for the effort though. Fixing this bug and maybe adding in the single client Home Delivery and that would make this mod about perfect for what I do with it. I'd consider trying to do that myself but I doubt it's as simple as cut and pasting from one mod to the next. Heck, I'm not even sure that function exists in the CK...

So if you already have slate, go to all the threesomes that are and add the tag mff and fff, that will fix that

I have some 

14 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

So if you already have slate, go to all the threesomes that are and add the tag mff and fff, that will fix that

Well all of my MFF anims also have the FFF tag and I have some anims that are expressly FFF. Still doesn't work. I found the line you were talking about in the mf_handler script and tried to make the change you were talking about but I may have some issues compiling

So looking at the scripting in mf_handler script, it looks like the logic was set to prefer one on one if nothing but females were present. I decided to get crazy and try playing with the script and rewrote that section as such:

Unfortunately there is something screwy in my setup and I can't get anything to compile. Does that logic make any sense?

Hey @-Caden-, two minor things I've noticed. Don't know if you'd consider them worth fixing or not.

The mcm sliders for vaginal and anal modifiers are reversed, I'm getting anal pay for vaginal sex and vice versa.  

Also, serving food always yields the same amount of gold. Whether the customer gives me 52 or 96, I always receive 9 septims.

22 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

Hey @-Caden-, two minor things I've noticed. Don't know if you'd consider them worth fixing or not.

The mcm sliders for vaginal and anal modifiers are reversed, I'm getting anal pay for vaginal sex and vice versa.  

Also, serving food always yields the same amount of gold. Whether the customer gives me 52 or 96, I always receive 9 septims.

Yea, I appreciate you letting me know, but I am truly done chasing things in this mod that I actually didnt add, the countless amount of hours I have spent on this thing made me leave modding for over a year, so I will not get back into this one again.no disrespect to anyone who uses it, but taking this mod over made modding not fun anymore, its too much like work

On 4/10/2021 at 1:39 PM, longjohn119 said:

What I did about a year ago was create a patch for both Hulda and Bijin as well as Hroki and The Ordinary Women .... I won't guarantee this will work without The Ordinary Women but you can give it a try 

Load order would be Bijin first then Radiant Pro and then the patch

Radiant Pro Patch.zip 1.75 kB · 7 downloads

Thanks, I've tried this and cleaned out TOW since I didn't use it, but alas it didn't work. I'm kinda stumped at the moment. Tried to follow this guide but to no avail as well https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/1034

On 4/10/2021 at 8:29 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

When I use the SE version the JSON file MF_RP fails to load. 

20210410135951_1.thumb.jpg.6dabff13333f886088240f29f7864bc4.jpg

the mod is trying to parse the file vortex puts in the folder saying its being managed by vortex... no clue if it will cause any issues but you can just delete /data/MF_RP_Quests/__folder_managed_by_vortex

22 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Try these, I made a few different changes and compiled it on my laptop

mf_handler.psc 31.87 kB · 2 downloads

mf_handler.pex 30.93 kB · 3 downloads

Caden,

Still not working. Still goes to host going solo while the guest and the PC pair off. I checked in SLATE and I have 37 anims tagged as "FFF". It's almost like it is looking for the current setup BEFORE it starts looking for any threesome animations.

Caden,

I got my compiler working and figured out what was going on. The attached scripts work but they need some clean up before they are ready for prime time (it claims that all 3 somes are blacklisted before finding a whole bunch of them). I think I can do it but I don't think I'll have time to work on it for a couple of days. If you compare this to the original, you should see that the problem is that the FFF weren't assigning actors to positions. I got that part fixed and it started working. That left some excess scripting that's probably not needed and could cause additional issues.

mf_handler.pex mf_handler.psc

EDIT: So looking at the code what I bet it's doing is that it's looking at my code and deciding that it can find any animations based on what I'm telling it and it is running down to the "if(anims.length == 0)", executing the following "if" statement and calling the "anims = Sexlab.GetanimationsByTags(3, "Sex")" line. While getting me the result I was looking for, it's not getting me there the way I want to get there. I'll continue playing with it to see what I can figure out.

Caden,

Here's my current version of the mf_handler script. If there is an all female threesome, it will now first attempt a FFF tagged animation. If it doesn't fine one, then it will default to a list of all 3 actor animations. I've also tested it to make sure that none of the other threesomes are messed up. Hopefully this helps you out. The lines that I edited are lines 893-902.

mf_handler.pex mf_handler.psc

8 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

Caden,

Here's my current version of the mf_handler script. If there is an all female threesome, it will now first attempt a FFF tagged animation. If it doesn't fine one, then it will default to a list of all 3 actor animations. I've also tested it to make sure that none of the other threesomes are messed up. Hopefully this helps you out. The lines that I edited are lines 893-902.

mf_handler.pex 30.81 kB · 0 downloads mf_handler.psc 35.81 kB · 0 downloads

Appreciate ya, It will be quite while before I get back to this mod, if I ever do, I am working on Skyrim's Shrouded Secret and voicing it, it takes alot of time, have over 200 voiced lines in already and a lot more to go, it will be like amorous Adventures but for Futa and nasty dialogue so hopefully people see your scripts here if they need them

3 hours ago, UlbertAlainOdle said:

i was wondering, how to use the sanctified amulet of dibella ? the innkeeper said to give it to someone but i dont know how

Lol that is a great question, I laugh because I have never actually used this mod, I had taken it over and tried to add stuff and make fixes but have never actually used it.

18 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Appreciate ya, It will be quite while before I get back to this mod, if I ever do, I am working on Skyrim's Shrouded Secret and voicing it, it takes alot of time, have over 200 voiced lines in already and a lot more to go, it will be like amorous Adventures but for Futa and nasty dialogue so hopefully people see your scripts here if they need them

I may continue to play with this, since I'm starting to get the hang of the scripting and modding system. Not saying I want to take it over, just that I might putz around with it and see if I can come up with something. There's at least onw quest I'd like to see added to the Home Delivery side and I may take a gander at The Bet, just for giggles.

Good luck with the new project. While it doesn't sound like it will be my cup of tea (I don't even mess around with the extreme ends of this mod), I will say that I admire the ambition.