hey, 

maybe I made this suggestion in the past, forgive me in that case for my ignorance:

1. would it be possible to track "Bathing in Skyrim" dirt and reduce payment accordingly? (50% dirty -> -50% gold?)
should scan at the beginning of Sex since sex itself can increase dirt. :)

2. same with cum. would be nice if I could set a % gold reduction MCM option to reduce payment by xx% when covered in cum.

Would be nice motivation for the good whore to clean herself up between customers? :)

btw I really love this mod :D

EDIT:

another thing. Hulda refuses to hire me again as prostitute as I left the room. and I also cannot work at the drunken huntsmen. 
Is this supposed to work like it? I thought all the inns and taverns work independently?

18 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hulda refuses to hire me again as prostitute as I left the room. and I also cannot work at the drunken huntsmen. 
Is this supposed to work like it? I thought all the inns and taverns work independently?

I have the same issue. Watching for possible fix.

19 hours ago, Nymra said:

hey, 

maybe I made this suggestion in the past, forgive me in that case for my ignorance:

1. would it be possible to track "Bathing in Skyrim" dirt and reduce payment accordingly? (50% dirty -> -50% gold?)

2. same with cum. would be nice if I could set a % gold reduction MCM option to reduce payment by xx% when covered in cum.

Would be nice motivation for the good whore to clean herself up between customers? :)

EDIT:

another thing. Hulda refuses to hire me again as prostitute as I left the room. and I also cannot work at the drunken huntsmen. 

52 minutes ago, Irishredneck said:

I have the same issue. Watching for possible fix.

I like the ideas, and I will look into the issue causing this, the only thing the dialogue calls on is and Innkeeper

Caden

Did some testing. I looked at the mod in the toolkit and near as I can tell there are three quests that come up when you ask for a home delivery: Home delivery (client + guest), Guest of Honor and Bet your ass (the Bet). Does that seem right? Went through asking for a home delivery 10 times in game. I got 6 Guest of Honors and 4 Home Deliverys. Bet your ass did not come up once and has not come in this playthrough.

I'm also still curious how the mod calls Lesbian animations. Inn Service always calls random Lesbian anim no matter what the dialogue says. Home delivery's only seem to call one animation (Billy lesbian piledriver). I'll have to disable that animation and see what happens next time there's a female at a home delivery. I'm guessing that is in scripts somewhere and I haven't really dug into those yet. Scripting still seems like some sort of black magic to me.

35 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

Caden

Did some testing. I looked at the mod in the toolkit and near as I can tell there are three quests that come up when you ask for a home delivery: Home delivery (client + guest), Guest of Honor and Bet your ass (the Bet). Does that seem right? Went through asking for a home delivery 10 times in game. I got 6 Guest of Honors and 4 Home Deliverys. Bet your ass did not come up once and has not come in this playthrough.

I'm also still curious how the mod calls Lesbian animations. Inn Service always calls random Lesbian anim no matter what the dialogue says. Home delivery's only seem to call one animation (Billy lesbian piledriver). I'll have to disable that animation and see what happens next time there's a female at a home delivery. I'm guessing that is in scripts somewhere and I haven't really dug into those yet. Scripting still seems like some sort of black magic to me.

Yes thats right, bet your ass was a buggy quest that was already in this when i took it over, well it became buggy when making it decide on the players gender so i had deactivated it till I fix it, the animations I will take a look at the handler scripts when I get back to this one, thank you for letting me know, I appreciate you

2 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Yes thats right, bet your ass was a buggy quest that was already in this when i took it over, well it became buggy when making it decide on the players gender so i had deactivated it till I fix it, the animations I will take a look at the handler scripts when I get back to this one, thank you for letting me know, I appreciate you

Thanks for letting me know. The old mod also had a home delivery quest that only had one client for a couple of rounds. Any chance it could be reactivated just for some variety on that subject line or was it buggy too?

23 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

Thanks for letting me know. The old mod also had a home delivery quest that only had one client for a couple of rounds. Any chance it could be reactivated just for some variety on that subject line or was it buggy too?

No I could look into hat, it is a chance thing on that one, will see what I can do

I love this mod. One thing that compplicates it though and has weird moments is: The inn keeper doesn't give me a room to do my job. I have to hijack empty rooms or the kitchen floor - being as roleplayish as I can about it. Which results in having random people watch us. (Sounds fun, until you hear some child chatting with you while you take a load. Yikes!!!!!) Also, I'm about to install a mod that could make people more prude and that would destroy this mod, I fear.

How do you guys do your job as tavern gigolo/girl in "private"?

Hello there,

I've searched for a solution of my problem, two people asked about that, but noone responded, maybe I'm gonna have more luck xD

So, at the end of "Horse" quest, receiving a reward from Jarl causes CTD - I can see the gold added to inventory along with two circlets... then game closes. Any idea why, and what can I do? 

1 hour ago, WMP said:

Hello there,

I've searched for a solution of my problem, two people asked about that, but noone responded, maybe I'm gonna have more luck xD

So, at the end of "Horse" quest, receiving a reward from Jarl causes CTD - I can see the gold added to inventory along with two circlets... then game closes. Any idea why, and what can I do? 

I have no idea to be honest, that is a quest I have never touched, was already there when I took over this mod, but I will take a look at it for you

Caden, a little more info for you.

Got another home delivery with a female PC and two female clients. When calling animations for the one on one events, it appears to be calling for same sex (or FF or Lesbian) + Anal animations. There's only one of those in my anim list (Billyy Lesbian Dildo Pile Driver) so it was getting called over and over. If I disable that animation, then it calls a random FM Anal animation. Not sure what is going on with the final threesome yet. In this scenario, the host does a solo F animation while the guest and the PC do a random lesbian animation every single time. Next time this comes up, I'll play around with SLATE and see what I can get to fire off.

1 hour ago, kevtg26 said:

Caden, a little more info for you.

Got another home delivery with a female PC and two female clients. When calling animations for the one on one events, it appears to be calling for same sex (or FF or Lesbian) + Anal animations. There's only one of those in my anim list (Billyy Lesbian Dildo Pile Driver) so it was getting called over and over. If I disable that animation, then it calls a random FM Anal animation. Not sure what is going on with the final threesome yet. In this scenario, the host does a solo F animation while the guest and the PC do a random lesbian animation every single time. Next time this comes up, I'll play around with SLATE and see what I can get to fire off.

ok thanks I am going to look at this this afternoon

11 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

ok thanks I am going to look at this this afternoon

Good luck. I took a look at the scripts and yeaaahhhh.... still black magic.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the bugs are do to they way tags are being called. It almost looked like weren't calling specific tags but trying derive tags based on conditions (if that makes any sense). Given that SL animation tagging is all over the place, that may overcomplicate things. I could be wrong about all of that.

19 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the bugs are do to they way tags are being called. It almost looked like weren't calling specific tags but trying derive tags based on conditions (if that makes any sense). Given that SL animation tagging is all over the place, that may overcomplicate things. I could be wrong about all of that.

No you are right, thing about this script is when it was made it would call all certain tags only, and I tried to change that, the Handler script is well written but its all in one place, thats why I mods that I built from the start I try and make small papyrus fragments so if a certain animations goes wrong it is easier to find

42 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

Ok so I changed this:

if(sex0 == 1) ; female PC
        if(sex1 == 1); female NPC
            if(sex2 == 1); MFF
                c = 2
                anims  = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Cunnilingus,FM")
                if(anims.length ==0)
                    anims  = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "MF,FM")
                endif
                if(anims.length ==0)
                    anims  = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "MF,FM")
                endif
                anims2 = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(1, "F", "Masturbation")
            else
                anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(3, "MFF")
            endif
        else; male NPC
            if(sex2 == 1) ; FMF
                actors[0] = akGuest
                actors[1] = akPlayer
                actors[2] = akClient
                playerIndex =1
                anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(3, "MFF")
            else ;FMM
                anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(3, "MMF")
            endif
        endif
It was originally just calling for FF animations or Cunnilingus, so In a bit I will drop the scripts here for you to drop in your Skyrim/Data/Scripts Folder and try it out, I also changed a different area that intead of calling on "lesbian" it calls on "vaginal"...I just need to look at a few other things then I will drop it in here

8 hours ago, WMP said:

Hello there,

1 hour ago, kevtg26 said:

On 4/12/2021 at 8:56 PM, Nymra said:

hey, 

EDIT:

Here are the updated scripts for Handler and for the Horse quest with the Jarl,

As Far as the horse quest, I removed the Jewelry for the reward as a test, a few mods, if Items conflict will cause CTD, it didnt see anything in this scripts causing it, I think its a mod conflict so drop the horsestable scripts in your scripts folder

The Handler scripts are also in this folder, try these out and see if its any better with the home deliveries

I do like the ideas with the clean up and dirty, and when i do get back into a full update of this mod I may do this, as far as the issue with Hulda not rehiring, I cannot find an issue in the scripts, nor can I re-create it, Try hitting rest all quest in MCM and see if that changes it.

Yes Inns are independent but it looks for factions on the NPC, this looks for JobInnkeeperFaction, so the man in the drunken huntsman doesnt have that faction the dialogue will not be available, but with that being said, in theory, if you gave a follower the faction jobinnkeeper, your follower could pimp you out using this mod

Data.7z

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

Here are the updated scripts for Handler and for the Horse quest with the Jarl,

As Far as the horse quest, I removed the Jewelry for the reward as a test, a few mods, if Items conflict will cause CTD, it didnt see anything in this scripts causing it, I think its a mod conflict so drop the horsestable scripts in your scripts folder

The Handler scripts are also in this folder, try these out and see if its any better with the home deliveries

I do like the ideas with the clean up and dirty, and when i do get back into a full update of this mod I may do this, as far as the issue with Hulda not rehiring, I cannot find an issue in the scripts, nor can I re-create it, Try hitting rest all quest in MCM and see if that changes it.

Yes Inns are independent but it looks for factions on the NPC, this looks for JobInnkeeperFaction, so the man in the drunken huntsman doesnt have that faction the dialogue will not be available, but with that being said, in theory, if you gave a follower the faction jobinnkeeper, your follower could pimp you out using this mod

Data.7z 19.59 kB · 2 downloads

So far, it hasn't defaulted to that one Lesbian animation, even with it active. I've only managed to test one home delivery where there was another female client though. I'll be able to get some more testing done on friday and let you know then.

just had a small issue:

- got a client

- talked him into sex

- walked to spot

- client died on the way (lets not ask questions here)

- > cannot have new clients. "Wanna have a good time with a nord" is never appearing again, even when I "end" the job with the innkeeper and then start again "I m ready to work".

had to load an older save. 

1 minute ago, Nymra said:

just had a small issue:

- got a client

- talked him into sex

- walked to spot

- client died on the way (lets not ask questions here)

- > cannot have new clients. "Wanna have a good time with a nord" is never appearing again, even when I "end" the job with the innkeeper and then start again "I m ready to work".

had to load an older save. 

You can reset quest....panic button

1 hour ago, throw_away1000 said:

is there anyway to be a male character and pay female npcs for sex at all?

yes you can talk to the inn keeper and make other npcs prostitutes

23 hours ago, -Caden- said:

yes you can talk to the inn keeper and make other npcs prostitutes

i tried the 'recruitment' option but was wondering if anyone wearing the 'working clothes' like wenches would automatically be registered as a prostitute?

ok, i sometimes see a mention on the top of the hud that says, 'a wench is on a job' and i just sometimes walk into cites and see it. looking into the npcs with console shows that they are immersive wenches npcs but use this mod's dialogue. any ideas?

6 hours ago, throw_away1000 said:

i tried the 'recruitment' option but was wondering if anyone wearing the 'working clothes' like wenches would automatically be registered as a prostitute?

ok, i sometimes see a mention on the top of the hud that says, 'a wench is on a job' and i just sometimes walk into cites and see it. looking into the npcs with console shows that they are immersive wenches npcs but use this mod's dialogue. any ideas?

another mod is using the dialogue from this mod?