On 5/16/2020 at 6:14 PM, yog999 said:

I'm having issues with some animations regarding the random quests like the wolf in sheep clothing, when I get in the dungeon nothing happens.

I have removed other mods that automatically start SexLab animations based on proximity to the player. 

Is there anything I'm missing? Besides that this is a great mod everything else runs smoothly, thank you.

Wolf in sheep's clothing? Sorry it has been a while since I have looked at all the quest in this mod. This mod links to sexlab, but has no animations of its own.

Thanks for your kind words, I am not being sarcastic asking BTW, it has just been over a year since I have gone thru ALL the quest

21 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

I didn't know someone was still working on this....awesome. Quick question though, will you ever add an option to allow npc prostitutes to occasionally be asked by multiple guys resulting in a gangbang? It would be a nice touch, and I imagine % chances and max amount could be set in the mcm menu. Another nice option would be adding in another ring that also tags them as zaz slaves, with different dialogue to accompany it. The integration would be nice for 'storytelling' purposes.

Gangbangs, yes I am looking into that, as this process is slow due to real life work, I due have that on my list, also I have been thinking about adding zaz/devious effect to this mod, but that will not be till its complete, so I  can have a devious and non devious version

20 hours ago, narses03 said:

updates and bugfixes on this mod, awsome! thx man.

Your welcome

25 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Wolf in sheep's clothing? Sorry it has been a while since I have looked at all the quest in this mod. This mod links to sexlab, but has no animations of its own.

Thanks for your kind words, I am not being sarcastic asking BTW, it has just been over a year since I have gone thru ALL the quest

Gangbangs, yes I am looking into that, as this process is slow due to real life work, I due have that on my list, also I have been thinking about adding zaz/devious effect to this mod, but that will not be till its complete, so I  can have a devious and non devious version

Your welcome

Glad to hear it, if you are doing other zaz stuff you could look into doing something where interactive bdsm left off. Free use pillories may be out of the scope of this mod though. Regardless, no rush mate. Just do what you can when you can.

Hi! really enjoy the mod but I am having some issues. Well one issue.

Most of the functionality works just fine but one reproducible problem is when say approaching a prospective client out in the overworld like in random farms and such. Or even in towns where I have spoken with the inkeeper if I follow through some dialog choices I always get the same result.

Begin Convo:

->Greetings.

->Looking for a Good Time?

I suppose we could.

Message plays in top left of screen and a box prompt appears.

The message on the top left reads:

"[SLD] Receiving - gold"

The box prompt reads:

"You have been pushed down against the ground. 

-Submit -Resist -Cancel"

Selecting Submit causes nothing to happen and the dialog window to stay open.

Selecting Resist causes the clothing of my character to be removed but still nothing happens.

Selecting Cancel causes the clothing of my character to be removed but still nothing happens.

The NPC in question definitely has the gold but i never receive it no matter what happens.

Now the reason I am assuming this is RadiantProstitution is because of the Error message or whatever in the top left? 

Any ideas on how i can remedy this? Or even if this mod is the issue?

Thanks.

9 hours ago, darkmikolai said:

"[SLD] Receiving - gold"

The box prompt reads:

-Submit -Resist -Cancel"

This is definitely not from this mod.

11 hours ago, darkmikolai said:

Hi! really enjoy the mod but I am having some issues. Well one issue.

Most of the functionality works just fine but one reproducible problem is when say approaching a prospective client out in the overworld like in random farms and such. Or even in towns where I have spoken with the inkeeper if I follow through some dialog choices I always get the same result.

Begin Convo:

->Greetings.

->Looking for a Good Time?

I suppose we could.

"[SLD] Receiving - gold"

The box prompt reads:

-Submit -Resist -Cancel"

Selecting Submit causes nothing to happen and the dialog window to stay open.

Selecting Resist causes the clothing of my character to be removed but still nothing happens.

Selecting Cancel causes the clothing of my character to be removed but still nothing happens.

The NPC in question definitely has the gold but i never receive it no matter what happens.

Now the reason I am assuming this is RadiantProstitution is because of the Error message or whatever in the top left? 

Any ideas on how i can remedy this? Or even if this mod is the issue?

Thanks.

That dialogue box is from SD+ I think

SLD is Sexlab Dialogues. . When I run SexLab Hormones by itself the Submit/Resist/Cancel prompt shows up, so it's definitely part of that mod, not sure if it is included in all of DeepBlueFrog's mods. DeepBlueFrog created both Dialogues and Hormones, so it's best to go to him with your issue.

Does anybody know exactly how this mod interacts with the NPC Hroki in Markarth? I know it changes her race so she is not a child, but how exactly, what file does it?

I have a texture replacer mod for her. When I load that plugin after RP, the RP dialogue options do not appear, but when I load it before RP, I lose the custom texture.

Hey Caden, hope all is well!

Home Invites/Quest

Spoiler

Just a quick comment on the Home Invite Gangbangs, I don't know whether using references of existing characters is a good idea or not... I mean the random list of "invited guests" destroyed the shit out of the lore man, lol; in my play through, I started off the day by defeating the first dragon, went back to Dragon's Reach and the Jarl went on and on about The Greybeards, how secretive and secluded they are and how he wishes to take the journey to High Hrothgar... yada yada, and later on at night, I take the job at the Inn (playing an adulterous -married- dirty little lustful Dragonborn character here, powerful yet craves dick, simple, no?), The host was Nazeem.. of all people..., went down to his farm and surprise surprise, The Jarl, Arngeir (from the secretive High Hrothgar Society), good old Lillith along with random citizens were kicking it back in there, I couldn't help but burst out in laughter at the "guest list" and I had to go through whole Gangbang pretending like none of those motherfuckers knew who my toon was, lol.

I think referencing the owner of the house is fine, provided he/she's the type of whom you'd expect to hire a prostitute in the first place, I kinda expect this kinda behavior from a slimey dude like Nazeem, so that was a lucky shot, but I think that other random "generic" guests would be a much better and safer route, I mean they could be merchants from out of time kicking it back after doing business, or outsiders who rented the house for the night and wanted to enjoy some quality time getting familiar with the local whores... distant relatives, inlaws, loansharks... etc. the possibilities are endless!

Also few suggestions:

Spoiler

- Threesome/foursome or even fivesome requests would be a great way to spice things up at the inn! (maybe spawn the extra npcs if not enough are present?)

- A Home quest (literally your home, lol) where you are "unknowingly" hired by your spouse (if married) or Housecarl / follower (if not) to entertain invited guests, of course you'll be wearing a mask throughout the night and your faithful spouse won't participate and only wanted to offer some quality time to the guests! (up to you to ask him to stay and watch or let him leave) ?

- The camp missions, it's kinda sad to only have a handful of NPC's you can entertain there, it would be great to have an MCM option to spawn additional soldiers there, 5 NPCs simply aren't enough, not to mention half or more are females if it's a Stormcloak camp, I'd say bump that number to 20... 30 or even a 100!! lol And have an option to spawn only males/females or both for either camps. Also, a dialogue to initiate 3p+ animations with the soldiers would be highly appreciated, if there's any place for debauchery and lust, it would be at a military camp (been to one, fun times, lol)

- Also, let the camp mission continue after the war, it doesn't have to be the camps themselves, we can visit the barracks too.

- The Giants's den needs a couple of more giants around, one lonely giant seems kinda sad :P

Well, those were my humble suggestions, I really dig the mod and wouldn't have bothered to write that wall of text if I didn't think it's worth it ;)

Regardless, you do what you feel is right and just. We'll be cheering for you man!

Request: an MCM option to turn off guards constantly shaming you for being a whore.
Reason: I tend to keep prostitution on everywhere I go by turning off "Stay in town" limits, and it gets wearisome after a while.

When you have time, please. ❤️ No rush.

• 2 weeks later...

I just now stumbled into this mod and have been loving it. I played the old one and had a lot of fun with it.  Thank you for fixing it up.

I am having a slight problem, tho. When I enter a Stormcloak camp, while doing the camp quest, I am attacked. Not at first.. takes about 10-15 seconds, but then the entire camp jumps on me. All hostile. And I never raised a finger to them. I've never been to either camp of the civil war quest. The "follow whore" just takes off and the soldiers ignore her.  I'm not sure if the same thing happens for Imperial forces, I keep getting Stormcloak camps. 3-0.

I have the initial quests for both sides in my journal, and have not started either of them. Alduin is defeated. I'm level 30, and the Arch-mage.

Edit: Solved it! 

player.addfac 20f73 1

This console command adds the player to a faction that is neutral to both sides, and neither one will attack you. Both sides still try to recruit you.

• 3 weeks later...

Some easy wish for this mod : when some npc gets a job and tries to go to a bed, it's horribly slow and buggy, so please just remove completely this code, and leave it to slprivacy which does a very good job at directing people to beds !

And if you want to improve some more the npcs jobs :

- usually at the end of their jobs, the client remains stuck behind them for a very long while and you have to use the reset npc command from the mcm to free him. It would be nice if it ended normally without any manual intervention !

- if you are really extremely motivated, then maybe the possibility to have 2 workers at the same time instead of only 1 ? It could make fun scenes... but only if it's not too much trouble !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent Work On The Mod, I Have Couple Suggestions For Tweaks & Enhancements

1, For The Soldier Camp Job Add A Condition So That Inn Keepers Aligned With Either The Stormy's Or Imps Won't Send You To A Camp Controlled By Their Rivals

2, Add A Check For Unique NPCs You've Already Had Previous Intercourse With Will Remember You & Will React Accordingly Depending On The Nature Of Your Previous Encounter

3, Add A Check On The Home Delivery Quest To Only Include Local NPCs, Either From Same City Or Village, 

3a, Add Another Check To The Above So That 2 NPCs Who Are Rivals With Each Other Won't Be Included in The Same List Of Patrons

4, Morality Checks On NPCs To Decide If They Harass Or Rape The PC 

5, An Option To Disable The Beastiality Content

6, Optional Aroused Integration, Having An Increased Chance To Silicate NPCs Depending On Their Arousal Would Be A Great Addition.

7, Optional Defeat Integration, Add An Option To Hook Into Defeats Resist Functionality To Resist Rape Scenarios

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering whether it would be good/desireable to make Sexlab Sexual Fame as optional plugin into RP. Especially to influence the clients choices.

This could be done by using the Tavern the Player is based from as base for the Fame from SLFS
Then there could be 2 values derived:
whore
submissive
A high value in whore could increase the base chance
A value in submissive could add the Aggressive Tag to the selected Animation
Thinking about it, one could also use the Perk from YPS to increase or decrease the base chance even further
The idea being that a good looking (YPS) well known whore (SLFS) has 100 base chance
and that a high submissive fame can result in an aggressive animation with higher apropos  damage.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

What this mod needs at this point is arousal tracking, and it would also be cool if it had SLSO integration that required the customer to be satisfied.

That would be interesting ?

But it could be tricky to insert it. :classic_unsure: I tried to understand the scripts in here some time ago and it's obvious that there have been a few different authors at work.

If you do it from scratch it should be very easy, I think ed86 posted even a short example  in his thread how to do it without any dependencies if the player has SLSO or not.

But inserting that at the right place (or places) in here was somewhere beyond my scripting abilities :classic_sad:

20 hours ago, saltshade said:

What this mod needs at this point is arousal tracking, and it would also be cool if it had SLSO integration that required the customer to be satisfied. As it is now you can just spam space and still get your gold, even if you don't get the full reward.

I tried to do that in some way. I suggested a patch to Caden in regards to change the Arousal of the Client as I use SLSO and it is unimmersive for me if the customer has an arousal of 3 for example.
What I did was to check the customer's arousal, the akClient in the script and if it is not 50 or more, set the exposure to 50. Works sofar.
Is fine with me as I do not care where the customer is selected from so this is less intrusive.

For the Orgasm detection I did a test yesterday.
By going a similar route, taking the lastOrgasmDate from Sexlab Arousal for the Client and storing it BEFORE the act and then once the evaluation of performance is done, checking it again AFTER.
If the two are the same, then there was no orgasm, meaning performance penalty. For me it does not matter where the orgasm is detected, as SLAroused stores the last value.

Both changes done in mf_handler.psc, see diff and my source and a compiled file.

Keep in mind this is only affects the PerformSex and PerformThreesome functions and also only the akClient and akGuest.
And I am not sure whether this is enough. This is just a little experiment of mine.

The idea being, that the prostitute is challenged to a) bring the client to orgasm and b) try to extend the session to or beyond the timelimit.

mf_handler_diff mf_handler.psc mf_handler.pex

3 hours ago, Abraxas67 said:

I tried to do that in some way. I suggested a patch to Caden in regards to change the Arousal of the Client as I use SLSO and it is unimmersive for me if the customer has an arousal of 3 for example.
What I did was to check the customer's arousal, the akClient in the script and if it is not 50 or more, set the exposure to 50. Works sofar.
Is fine with me as I do not care where the customer is selected from so this is less intrusive.

For the Orgasm detection I did a test yesterday.
By going a similar route, taking the lastOrgasmDate from Sexlab Arousal for the Client and storing it BEFORE the act and then once the evaluation of performance is done, checking it again AFTER.
If the two are the same, then there was no orgasm, meaning performance penalty. For me it does not matter where the orgasm is detected, as SLAroused stores the last value.

Both changes done in mf_handler.psc, see diff and my source and a compiled file.

Keep in mind this is only affects the PerformSex and PerformThreesome functions and also only the akClient and akGuest.
And I am not sure whether this is enough. This is just a little experiment of mine.

The idea being, that the prostitute is challenged to a) bring the client to orgasm and b) try to extend the session to or beyond the timelimit.

mf_handler_diff 1.65 kB · 0 downloads mf_handler.psc 33.21 kB · 0 downloads mf_handler.pex 31.94 kB · 0 downloads

Sounds good. I will try and see how it works. What bothered me though was that an NPC who had recently raped my character asked to have sex with her via Radiant Prostitution, so I knew he was not horny at the time. Of course that's just a random occurrence that depends on what mods you have, but it would still be nice if there was an arousal requirement. TDF Prostitution has it so I'm playing with that as well. I'm using Radiant mostly at inns.

5 hours ago, saltshade said:

Sounds good. I will try and see how it works. What bothered me though was that an NPC who had recently raped my character asked to have sex with her via Radiant Prostitution, so I knew he was not horny at the time. Of course that's just a random occurrence that depends on what mods you have, but it would still be nice if there was an arousal requirement. TDF Prostitution has it so I'm playing with that as well. I'm using Radiant mostly at inns.

I think most Rape Mods use Arousal as threshold. That is a reason why I like MF's approach. Otherwise it becomes a competition, will the prostitute be raped or have a customer, as both use the same value for decision making.

I see your point though. Maybe a low threshold might be good for that scenario.