10 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Thanx for reply

And their scripts doesnt collide?  RP Amulet wearing NPCs functioning ? ie they are "working"?

I don't use the RP amulet because it's only useful on followers since you can make sure they wear it and can collect the gold from their inventories. I prefer to let TDF handle NPCs working because I can hire anyone that isn't a bard and collect the money whenever I want by just asking them for it. With the amulet you're restricted to followers unless you have super high pickpocketing and then have to either steal the money back or kill the NPC to get the money. After getting 10 clients manually for TDF prostitutes, you can send them off on their own and they'll do all the work for you while you do whatever. 

TL;DR: TDF for NPCs, RP for the player.

I dont care about the money its about the illusion that NPCs have a life without your/player interferrence thats the thing for me with RP

Ok so my question is still out there......do the two mods script collide? I quess i ha ve to test it myself

Thanx anyway

On 2/1/2020 at 2:11 PM, LordsDu71 said:

Hellow, i'm on SSE and i have a problem with the mod, the converter advice me to ask here so

When sex animation start, the mod tell me "You've blacklisted all consensual Anal sex anims. This won't work" (for exemple). But there are no blacklist in any of my mods related to animations.

Any idea ? Thanks

I have the same issue.  It doesn't seem to happen when sex scenes begin inside the tavern, but once I leave the tavern, I begin getting that message.  I've looked through all of the mods in MCM...sexlab, devious Framework, DFW Support, etc,, but I haven't found anything related to blacklisting any animations.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 3:05 AM, iggypop1 said:

-Caden-

Hi caden do you still working on this.....(hope so)

Unfortunately I have not been able too in a long time, RL work is very busy and I do hope someone takes it over and continues it

-Caden-

Hi

I read in another thread that you are comming back to Skyrim?.....Welcome back?

Will you take up this again?

As its one of my core mods i really hope for a tuning of the "Home deliverys Quests" and maybe "stealing" the Dancing feature from TDF mod:classic_angel:(greedy)

Your Enduser

21 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

-Caden-

Hi

I read in another thread that you are comming back to Skyrim?.....Welcome back?

Will you take up this again?

As its one of my core mods i really hope for a tuning of the "Home deliverys Quests" and maybe "stealing" the Dancing feature from TDF mod:classic_angel:(greedy)

Your Enduser

Yes! it will be a slow process cause of limited time, but yes, first update is already up :)

On 4/18/2020 at 11:46 AM, MarinerHawk2012 said:

I have the same issue.  It doesn't seem to happen when sex scenes begin inside the tavern, but once I leave the tavern, I begin getting that message.  I've looked through all of the mods in MCM...sexlab, devious Framework, DFW Support, etc,, but I haven't found anything related to blacklisting any animations.

I will see what I can find but I just run a test run and it works, make sure in the animations that you have downloaded, that you have some with a "anal" tag on them, because if you do not have any animations for anal then it will auto blacklist

On 4/16/2020 at 11:26 AM, qwerty614 said:

I can give a necklace to a follower, is there a way to make it interact with other NPC? 

Could yes, problem I run into in the end about a year ago is the more :script" base thing I added the worse the performance was with the mod, use a mod like matchmaker to have npcs interact

Kudos on the update!  one quick observation.....

"Changed and removed some aliases that was causing too many people to show up at the home gangbang quest"   wait.... what, too many?  is that possible?  hahah.. :P

-Caden-

Thanks for comming back to this

As i mainly using this for making NPCs whoring without me interfering....i havent have much attention on the Home deliveries but one thing i remember is the crowded (overpoppulated?) scenes....could you place the scenes more convenient? clearing the place for kids "vanilla" NPCs? In a whiterun delivery i was pointed to a farm with a permalocked door!! ( had to quest abortion)

When male NPCs wearing amulet(gigolo) nothing happens  FF FM MF MM all set to 100......

Im using  this mod "Populate Skyrim Hell Edition" that spawns NPCs, a lot of the males called "laborers" in fact they wear tavern clothes(gigolo) that this mod reacts to, but  the "laborers " allways turn approaches down.......?!

Lots of "can you?"......just my wishes:classic_angel: im very happy with the mod as is

Yours

6 hours ago, macnchz said:

Kudos on the update!  one quick observation.....

"Changed and removed some aliases that was causing too many people to show up at the home gangbang quest"   wait.... what, too many?  is that possible?  hahah.. :P

HAHA good point

5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

-Caden-

Thanks for comming back to this

As i mainly using this for making NPCs whoring without me interfering....i havent have much attention on the Home deliveries but one thing i remember is the crowded (overpoppulated?) scenes....could you place the scenes more convenient? clearing the place for kids "vanilla" NPCs? In a whiterun delivery i was pointed to a farm with a permalocked door!! ( had to quest abortion)

When male NPCs wearing amulet(gigolo) nothing happens  FF FM MF MM all set to 100......

Im using  this mod "Populate Skyrim Hell Edition" that spawns NPCs, a lot of the males called "laborers" in fact they wear tavern clothes(gigolo) that this mod reacts to, but  the "laborers " allways turn approaches down.......?!

Lots of "can you?"......just my wishes:classic_angel: im very happy with the mod as is

Yours

Will be doing some work with the home delivery quest, am going to make unique dialog for unique NPCS. will look into other things as well as I get the time to comb thru this again, its been a while

35 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

HAHA good point

Will be doing some work with the home delivery quest, am going to make unique dialog for unique NPCS. will look into other things as well as I get the time to comb thru this again, its been a while

?❤️

-Caden-

While we are at it : Sometimes when NPCs is whoring the "John" gets stuck on stairs and small slopes half a meter away from the whoring NPCs for the dialog to trigger....result: that part of the   mod comes to a hold, unless you push the John to get him close enough to trigger the dialog(mod babysitting:classic_angel:).

As im using your mod primarily that way i see this problem alot...... i dont know if you lengthen  the trigger distance will do the trick?

Man! My favorite prostitution mod got an update! So glad to see this is not dead. 
Can I make some suggestions? You know just throw some ideas.

1. I think it would be awesome to have threesomes with some customers. Like, Hey there, me and my buddy need to get some steam off are you available? (Why always 1 on 1?)
2. This regards the home delivery quest. It would be nice to be able to choose if you want your customer to be male or female in said quest. I love the home delivery, but since I play a female that is heterosexual, it kinda bums me out that when I go to a home there will be a Female customer. To add to that what REALLY bums me out, is when you go to a home for gangbangs and there are females in there as well, and grannies as well. It puts me off having a granny put on a strap on and fuck the shit out of my toon. It would be better IMHO to be able to filter genders for said quest. 
3. And this should be optional since it depends on another mod. SLSO! MCM has a setting for how much time for full reward. But wouldn't be more immersive customers don't pay if they do not cum? You know putting the effort to please your customer. SexLab Survival uses this and I think its better.

I can't get technical as my knowledge is limited in scripting and the CK in general. Nevertheless I wanna thank you for picking this up again. Even if you don't consider the things I said all is good, love the mod! Stay safe! And hope to see more.

4 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Man! My favorite prostitution mod got an update! So glad to see this is not dead. 
Can I make some suggestions? You know just throw some ideas.

1. I think it would be awesome to have threesomes with some customers. Like, Hey there, me and my buddy need to get some steam off are you available? (Why always 1 on 1?)
2. This regards the home delivery quest. It would be nice to be able to choose if you want your customer to be male or female in said quest. I love the home delivery, but since I play a female that is heterosexual, it kinda bums me out that when I go to a home there will be a Female customer. To add to that what REALLY bums me out, is when you go to a home for gangbangs and there are females in there as well, and grannies as well. It puts me off having a granny put on a strap on and fuck the shit out of my toon. It would be better IMHO to be able to filter genders for said quest. 
3. And this should be optional since it depends on another mod. SLSO! MCM has a setting for how much time for full reward. But wouldn't be more immersive customers don't pay if they do not cum? You know putting the effort to please your customer. SexLab Survival uses this and I think its better.

I can't get technical as my knowledge is limited in scripting and the CK in general. Nevertheless I wanna thank you for picking this up again. Even if you don't consider the things I said all is good, love the mod! Stay safe! And hope to see more.

Thanks , At some point I will have the choice of what gender invites you too thier home, things are just slow going with work and everything in RL. Untill then I will get a uploaded esp to the comment section for that in the next week or so, I will tag you in it when I get it

Further more, I have already made a change for the next update and tested it, that when you get a home invite, instead of only the people in the home being there, lets say John battleborn invited you as the main client, he might invite the jarl to join him, so you have a chance of anyone in the city you are currently in joining up

I do like the idea of the threesome as well and will look into it

7 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

?❤️

-Caden-

While we are at it : Sometimes when NPCs is whoring the "John" gets stuck on stairs and small slopes half a meter away from the whoring NPCs for the dialog to trigger....result: that part of the   mod comes to a hold, unless you push the John to get him close enough to trigger the dialog(mod babysitting:classic_angel:).

As im using your mod primarily that way i see this problem alot...... i dont know if you lengthen  the trigger distance will do the trick?

will look at the distance in the "follow me" package, But this is not just a thing with this mod, this is a Skyrim issue

1 hour ago, TiborL said:

Thanks for picking this up again!

Your welcome

I'm having issues with some animations regarding the random quests like the wolf in sheep clothing, when I get in the dungeon nothing happens.

I have removed other mods that automatically start SexLab animations based on proximity to the player. 

Is there anything I'm missing? Besides that this is a great mod everything else runs smoothly, thank you.

I didn't know someone was still working on this....awesome. Quick question though, will you ever add an option to allow npc prostitutes to occasionally be asked by multiple guys resulting in a gangbang? It would be a nice touch, and I imagine % chances and max amount could be set in the mcm menu. Another nice option would be adding in another ring that also tags them as zaz slaves, with different dialogue to accompany it. The integration would be nice for 'storytelling' purposes.