Requesting some QOL changes:

- When you're serving tables, you don't have to tell the innkeeper you wanna continue working after client.

- Also when serving tables, remove rape when clients harass you, so long as you say "sorry sir, I'm busy now". Keeping rape as a possibility when you choose the other option ("get your hands off me!") is fine, though.

On 8/11/2020 at 12:16 AM, Abraxas67 said:

My original idea did not work with Guest of Honor. Checked and it seems like there is a modevent needed to make it work properly to give initial arousal

find new suggestion attached

Tested it, worked for me.

mf_handler_diff 2.79 kB · 10 downloads mf_handler.psc 34.22 kB · 8 downloads mf_handler.pex 32.58 kB · 10 downloads

I took it for a test run and it works well. There seems to be no arousal requirement, but I don't know if you ever tried adding that. I like that you get a penalty for not making them orgasm. It feels more realistic. +1

Btw, what's the diff file for? I don't see what to make of it.

5 hours ago, saltshade said:

I took it for a test run and it works well. There seems to be no arousal requirement, but I don't know if you ever tried adding that. I like that you get a penalty for not making them orgasm. It feels more realistic. +1

No, I did not try to add an arousal requirement. I really think that may clash with rape mods that use arousal.

I would rather go for something like the "looking" effect from YPS, or the value of clothing and things like that.

In the lines of "Wow, look at the gorgeous one over there" and on the other hand with Bathing in Skyrim "Ugh, she is dirty, no thanks" as malus.

My list would be

Boni: YPS, some Slavetats, Clothing Value

Malus: Bathing in Skyrim, Clothing Value

Happy that you like the other parts :)

5 hours ago, saltshade said:

Btw, what's the diff file for? I don't see what to make of it.

Just a habit, so people can see what was changed in the code.

4 hours ago, Abraxas67 said:

I really think that may clash with rape mods that use arousal.

Well, it's your call but it clashes more with rape mods without an arousal requirement because if they just raped your char they shouldn't ask for sex with her a few minutes later. If you're worried that they can approach you through RP and trigger a rape at the same time, that can already happen if you're stupid or desperate enough to start prostituting yourself while wearing Devious Devices or no clothing. So an arousal requirement would be an extra protection against illogical events without clashing with anything.

TDF prostitution and other prostitution mods have an arousal requirement and it doesn't clash with rape mods. I know, because I use it and several mods with rape features at the same time. It's up to the player to control what can happen in different situations, though MCM settings and by how you play.

47 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Well, it's your call but it clashes more with rape mods without an arousal requirement because if they just raped your char they shouldn't ask for sex with her a few minutes later. If you're worried that they can approach you through RP and trigger a rape at the same time, that can already happen if you're stupid or desperate enough to start prostituting yourself while wearing Devious Devices or no clothing. So an arousal requirement would be an extra protection against illogical events without clashing with anything.

TDF prostitution and other prostitution mods have an arousal requirement and it doesn't clash with rape mods. I know, because I use it and several mods with rape features at the same time. It's up to the player to control what can happen in different situations, though MCM settings and by how you play.

ok, point taken.  That would be

Actor Function GetClient()

in mf_SolicitPlayerMainScript I think. There the approach chance is calculated. I will check whether Arousal could be factored in.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

I just had an additional idea while digging around, there is actually a function in Sexlab:

;/* LastSexPartner
* * Find the last sex partner for a given actor

with this it should be possible to avoid at least an immediate approach by a rapist for the Prostitute.

Meaning if the LastSexPartner of the Client was the Prostitute he/she was either a client before, then there should be the waiting timeout anyways, or there was another incident (for example rape) triggering a sexlab scene.

Even better:

;/* WasVictimOf
* * Very similar to LastAggressor(), but you can specify also a specific aggressor

which should also cover participants in gang rape

1 hour ago, Abraxas67 said:

I just had an additional idea while digging around, there is actually a function in Sexlab:

;/* LastSexPartner
* * Find the last sex partner for a given actor

with this it should be possible to avoid at least an immediate approach by a rapist for the Prostitute.

Meaning if the LastSexPartner of the Client was the Prostitute he/she was either a client before, then there should be the waiting timeout anyways, or there was another incident (for example rape) triggering a sexlab scene.

Even better:

;/* WasVictimOf
* * Very similar to LastAggressor(), but you can specify also a specific aggressor

which should also cover participants in gang rape

The mod already has a timeout for clients? I don't get approached by the same client immediately as it is now so there must be something. It's just that it doesn't last long enough to make it believable.

The victim function wouldn't cover approaches from the same client but it's better than nothing. The only problem is if a day passed and you're still tagged, so you would need to be cleared at some point or you can never solicit NPCs you were previously the victim of. You can also download TDF prostitution for the arousal requirement and see how he did it, or ask the author.  Another mod that has it is Deviously Cursed Loot, and Kimy who's behind it is still active. I don't know enough about scripting to be of any help.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

The mod already has a timeout for clients? I don't get approached by the same client immediately as it is now so there must be something. It's just that it doesn't last long enough to make it believable.

if I understand it correctly there is a Refractory Magic Effect with 36 Minutes timer for satisfied and 12 minutes for dissatisfied. And yes, the mod keeps track of the last client and omits that from the clients.

The victim function wouldn't cover approaches from the same client but it's better than nothing. The only problem is if a day passed and you're still tagged, so you would need to be cleared at some point or you can never solicit NPCs you were previously the victim of.

That is the plan, the char is a pro and it is about money. I was thinking something like a day or 6 hours until the condition is invalid.

You can also download TDF prostitution for the arousal requirement and see how he did it, or ask the author.  Another mod that has it is Deviously Cursed Loot, and Kimy who's behind it is still active. I don't know enough about scripting to be of any help.

Will do that, thanks. RP calculates with a basechance and then uses multipliers on that to arrive at a

int approachChance = baseChance As Int

it does not sound too tricky, to test and tune will be harder.

11 hours ago, Abraxas67 said:

if I understand it correctly there is a Refractory Magic Effect with 36 Minutes timer for satisfied and 12 minutes for dissatisfied. And yes, the mod keeps track of the last client and omits that from the clients.

That is the plan, the char is a pro and it is about money. I was thinking something like a day or 6 hours until the condition is invalid.

Will do that, thanks. RP calculates with a basechance and then uses multipliers on that to arrive at a

int approachChance = baseChance As Int

it does not sound too tricky, to test and tune will be harder.

If you can somehow import arousal(I'm sure there is a hook for it), you can do something like this: int approachChance = [baseChance - 50 + arousal] As Int. This would mean that for every point of arousal below 50 the client gets a penalty to approach and a bonus for every point above. You would need to have a very high baseChance for this to work though. I don't know how it handles a negative result in this case.

13 minutes ago, saltshade said:

If you can somehow import arousal(I'm sure there is a hook for it), you can do something like this: int approachChance = [baseChance - 50 + arousal] As Int. This would mean that for every point of arousal below 50 the client gets a penalty to approach and a bonus for every point above. You would need to have a very high baseChance for this to work though. I don't know how it handles a negative result in this case.

Arousal (from SLAR) is a faction rank from 0-100.

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

Arousal (from SLAR) is a faction rank from 0-100.

Thank you. I was not precise. Even so the Target is the clients Arousal my intention is to manipulate the Exposure Value, which factors into Arousal.

And as I learned now, how to use the slaFrameworkScr Functions, I can rework my Suggestion.

This is my suggestion for an Arousal Integration to RP Gigolo. All of them focus on SLSO and SexLab Aroused.

one, there is checks for the Client Arousal, and if too low, it will be adjusted. This happens in the start of the SexLab Scene so this should work for active and passive.

two, there is a new modificator for the Client chance process. It is something like arousal as modification factor. The clients Arousal will give from 0.5 to 1.5 modification to passive client finding.

three, there are two roadblocks, any client that raped the prostitute will have to abstain from sex for 12 hours. Similarly any customer who had sex within the last 6 hours will be disregarded.

it seems to work, but if anyone interested could try and tell me about issues, that would be much appreciated.

Find sources, diffs of changes and compiled pex'es attached

Edit: Added a zip for convenience and easy roll back

mf_handler.pex mf_handler_arousal2.psc mf_handler_diff2.psc mf_solicitplayermainscript.pex mf_solicitplayermainscript_arousal.psc mf_solicitplayermainscript_diff.psc

Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 4.1 ArousalPatch.7z

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to be having an issue with a ctd at the end of the "All the kings horses" quest.

I'm playing a dark elf female, with jarl balgruf in whiterun. Just before the forth session with him, he goes to give me my rewards and as I'm getting the rewards I get a ctd.

He also seems to be treating my character as a male during the dialogue.

Here are the crash logs, it seems to always end with this.

Spoiler

[09/07/2020 - 01:37:32PM] --[[Legacy of the Dragonborn has finished checking for patched mods.]]--
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:32PM] [CF][Main Quest] The cloak is being applied for the first time since game load
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:32PM]   SexLife: Actor1 arousal below threshold 
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:33PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Gerda) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:36PM] Skyrim Romance Animated V3.0 initialized
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:42PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: HIT[10] -- 2:MF,Vaginal:Aggressive,69:TRUE
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:42PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Crimson) -- TRUE -- MISS
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:42PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Crimson] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:42PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Balgruuf the Greater) -- TRUE -- HIT
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:43PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Balgruuf the Greater] SetActor([Actor < (0001A677)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - HookAnimationStarting() - []
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:43PM] [FURN] Starting SexLab Hook
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:43PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: HIT[1] -- 2:LeadIn::TRUE
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - HookAnimationPrepare() - []
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - DarkElfRaceF.NordRaceM
[09/07/2020 - 01:37:43PM] Error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [mf_Prostitute_StableBang (5B04A143)].qf_mf_prostitute_stablebang_0304a143.Fragment_21() - "qf_mf_prostitute_stablebang_0304a143.psc" Line 231

On 8/19/2020 at 7:26 PM, Abraxas67 said:

This is my suggestion for an Arousal Integration to RP Gigolo. All of them focus on SLSO and SexLab Aroused.

one, there is checks for the Client Arousal, and if too low, it will be adjusted. This happens in the start of the SexLab Scene so this should work for active and passive.

two, there is a new modificator for the Client chance process. It is something like arousal as modification factor. The clients Arousal will give from 0.5 to 1.5 modification to passive client finding.

three, there are two roadblocks, any client that raped the prostitute will have to abstain from sex for 12 hours. Similarly any customer who had sex within the last 6 hours will be disregarded.

it seems to work, but if anyone interested could try and tell me about issues, that would be much appreciated.

Find sources, diffs of changes and compiled pex'es attached

Edit: Added a zip for convenience and easy roll back

mf_handler.pex 33.13 kB · 3 downloads mf_handler_arousal2.psc 35.85 kB · 3 downloads mf_handler_diff2.psc 4.44 kB · 3 downloads mf_solicitplayermainscript.pex 4.6 kB · 3 downloads mf_solicitplayermainscript_arousal.psc 5.23 kB · 3 downloads mf_solicitplayermainscript_diff.psc 2.5 kB · 4 downloads

Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 4.1 ArousalPatch.7z 19.53 kB · 10 downloads

Are these files we should drop into the appropriate folders to use?

Hi. I recently installed Radiant Prostitution mod but it not adding me any quest.. i can work in tavern but when trying to go for home delivery or to soldiers or other quest it wont start. It is showng me that i dont have skse or jcontainer which i have. And when im trying to refresh quest its not adding.

Can someone help me with that problem? Maybe you experienced that before

On 9/12/2020 at 3:30 PM, bartek1051 said:

Hi. I recently installed Radiant Prostitution mod but it not adding me any quest.. i can work in tavern but when trying to go for home delivery or to soldiers or other quest it wont start. It is showng me that i dont have skse or jcontainer which i have. And when im trying to refresh quest its not adding.

Can someone help me with that problem? Maybe you experienced that before

I am having the same problem in the SE version of the mod. 

It says 15 quests registered but only 9 show up in the MCM, but none of them trigger or activate. 

How is the client approach supposed to work? I have it set to happen and so far it seems like it hasn't triggered.

I did have one time where an npc ran up to my character and followed her around, and when I spoke to him the "ask for gold" option came up as if she'd had a job with him when she hadn't. I chose that option, got paid and he wandered off. 

5 hours ago, Sospice said:

How is the client approach supposed to work? I have it set to happen and so far it seems like it hasn't triggered.

I did have one time where an npc ran up to my character and followed her around, and when I spoke to him the "ask for gold" option came up as if she'd had a job with him when she hadn't. I chose that option, got paid and he wandered off. 

Do you have it set for active or passive solicitation or both? Default is active meaning you have to talk to potential clients. If it is set to passive you should see a message like "looking for client" appearing.

9 minutes ago, Abraxas67 said:

Do you have it set for active or passive solicitation or both? Default is active meaning you have to talk to potential clients. If it is set to passive you should see a message like "looking for client" appearing.

Okay, it does work. I had it set for active. Thanks!