Hm.. talking to any innkeeper doesn't show any options for any jobs (i.e. no dialogue choice at all).

Tried on a new game just to be sure. Gender - female / Race - Custom one; Vampire - no.

Mod is at the bottom of a load order. Mod version: 4

EDIT: found a quest reset option in MCM. Seemed to work fine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hellow, i'm on SSE and i have a problem with the mod, the converter advice me to ask here so

When sex animation start, the mod tell me "You've blacklisted all consensual Anal sex anims. This won't work" (for exemple). But there are no blacklist in any of my mods related to animations.

Any idea ? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I play or install this mod this message appears. It happens only on 1 of my chars for unknown reason. What can I do? Reset all quests or debug didn't work.20200215123903_1.jpg.0de913ea909c259e88478ec82e3f801b.jpg

Edit: It is connected to Bijins NPCs. When I load RP after BNPC the message always shows up and Hulda is changed back to her vanilla face. When I put BNPC infront of RP it works fine.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Whenever I play or install this mod this message appears. It happens only on 1 of my chars for unknown reason. What can I do? Reset all quests or debug didn't work.20200215123903_1.jpg.0de913ea909c259e88478ec82e3f801b.jpg

Edit: It is connected to Bijins NPCs. When I load RP after BNPC the message always shows up and Hulda is changed back to her vanilla face. When I put BNPC infront of RP it works fine.

That message isn't from this mod. It comes from Death Alternative.

6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Strange. I removed RP and the message disappeared. I didn't change anything with Death Alternative.

Could they be taking up the same position in your load order? As in, when you load RP, does Death Alternative come right after it or move down a position? If so, it's possible a script called in RP might be referencing something that was created by DA. A clean save won't fix that unless you remove DA then clean it and add both back in.

Try starting a new game with RP loaded and see if that message shows up. If it doesn't, then it's probably RP thinking that something created by DA is from RP because the save has things baked into it by mods that if they shift order during a game will possibly screw up any mods loaded after the new mod. It's best to start a new game when adding a mod to your load order. If you must use an old save though, any new mods have to load last otherwise everything that loads after them gets their addresses shifted and will then potentially claim things from the mod directly after them as their own, basically screwing up your game.

5 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

Could they be taking up the same position in your load order? As in, when you load RP, does Death Alternative come right after it or move down a position? If so, it's possible a script called in RP might be referencing something that was created by DA. A clean save won't fix that unless you remove DA then clean it and add both back in.

Try starting a new game with RP loaded and see if that message shows up. If it doesn't, then it's probably RP thinking that something created by DA is from RP because the save has things baked into it by mods that if they shift order during a game will possibly screw up any mods loaded after the new mod. It's best to start a new game when adding a mod to your load order. If you must use an old save though, any new mods have to load last otherwise everything that loads after them gets their addresses shifted and will then potentially claim things from the mod directly after them as their own, basically screwing up your game.

DA is way higher in my load order. RP is usually at the bottom becuase the NPCs prostitutes don't do their job otherwise. The mod order was new sortet by nmm because of a new installation but as I said the mod has problems with Bijins NPC in the load order. Maybe it doesn't like the new Hulda.

• 3 weeks later...

This mod works great for me but I've run into a problem with the "All the Kings Horses" quest.  I've disabled Aroused Creatures but I still don't get the proper response, I don't think.  Instead, I'm getting a prompt for the player to ask "do you want to have fun?"  This seems to be from a different mod but the only thing I can think of is SL Dialogues, and I disabled bestiality dialogues in that mod.

Any ideas?  Alternatively, can someone tell me the actual dialogue prompts to expect when this quest is working?

This did work on a different playthrough for me and I'm pretty sure the same SL mods were installed in that playthrough.

Thanks in advance for any help.

10 hours ago, RhodosGuard said:

RIP random quests in whiterun because I cant complete that one.

If you're a bit familiar with the console commands you can simply "fastforward" the quest and let it shut down the regular way.

After it's done you can simply move on to the next RP quests.

Edit: If the console is too strange for you, you coud try the MCM -> Quest settings -> Panic button or rest button ... though I have no idea if they would do too much and you would have to regain all previous RPG advances.

For some reason just loading a save, even one I made after I got the quest, somehow allowed me to progress through the quest.
(even though the Horse somehow ended up in the middle of Dragonsreach)

Additional Info:
FOr some reason i lost the ability to work for the Frozenhearth Inn (winterhold) The owner simply doesnt show the option to ask for more work anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 5:15 AM, aspirine2 said:

SOMETIMES I FACE CTD ..AFTER DIALOG LINES END ..and before sexlab animation starts ...! sometimes ..any ideas

When I had crashing at the beginning or ending of sexlab animations, the post I am linking below helped me.  Specifically, the post at the end of the thread with suggestions for settings within the Sexlab MCM (In Mod Configuration)

untick Race/Gender Adjustments, Disable Teleport and Seed NPC stats in the animation option page, untick Debug in SexLab's debug option

Hi

Thank you for this version of RP. Have had a bunch of problems for years with the earlier versions of this mod , but now its working fine for me . Im using this mod for the NPC/NPC scenario having hookers in inns and streets.... it works the script fires when i enter the cell....and im very happy. I have a suspicion that the TDF prostitution mod breaks the scripts in RP is that right?

Do someone use both mods with RPs  NPC/NPC script working?

Another thing when doing the quest for the Companions i only gets female Wearwolf animations but the Wearwulfs are male(they have dicks) !!!? ,im playing as female so   hmm

Another home delivery i had to skip  was in Whiterun because of a permanent locked door( the farm Gwendoline?)

Othervise thanks for continuing this mod.....happy

1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi

Thank you for this version of RP. Have had a bunch of problems for years with the earlier versions of this mod , but now its working fine for me . Im using this mod for the NPC/NPC scenario having hookers in inns and streets.... it works the script fires when i enter the cell....and im very happy. I have a suspicion that the TDF prostitution mod breaks the scripts in RP is that right?

Do someone use both mods with RPs  NPC/NPC script working?

TDF and RP work fine together. I use them both without problems.