Wow, glad to see that this mod is still going. I'll have to look through some of the changes people have made here.

I was wondering if anyone had ever tried making a player home be a location for the serving tables and simple prostitution function. I have a mod added home that I was wanting to be a tavern/brothel for my character to serve followers at. I didn't know if I simply needed a NPC with the Innkeeper job to live in that cell, or if I would need to make any edits to the home cell itself to make it a valid location.

7 hours ago, TBDM said:

Wow, glad to see that this mod is still going. I'll have to look through some of the changes people have made here.

I was wondering if anyone had ever tried making a player home be a location for the serving tables and simple prostitution function. I have a mod added home that I was wanting to be a tavern/brothel for my character to serve followers at. I didn't know if I simply needed a NPC with the Innkeeper job to live in that cell, or if I would need to make any edits to the home cell itself to make it a valid location.

You only need an NPC with the Innkeeper faction, and some NPCs who will visit as clients of course. Maybe the Bathing Suite mod will do this, I think it adds NPCs who visit the home and can be used as clients.

If you use the patch I posted earlier in the thread then you can use an item ingame to make any follower give you the whoring missions as if they were member of the innkeeper faction.

If you use the Submissive Lola: The Resubmission then your Owner can force you to whore your character using the quests from this mod. The owner will temporarily be added to the innkeeper faction when this happens. You can use the MCM to control when the Owner makes the player character whore themselves.

There's also this mod which can be used alongside Radiant Prostitution, you setup a brothel and receive NPCs who visit it as clients-

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, TBDM said:

I tried your patch real quick, it looks like it will work great! Is the plugin mergeable? I've been getting close to the limit

Cool, yes its just a esp file it shouldn't add a new file, let it overwrite the Radiant prostitution file

Having an issue with home delivery...the customer says you have a sexy body come here let me feel it.  then nothing happens besides them following me around the house.  there is an option to say how may i serve you but then they still say let me feel you.  i tried panic and reset and it happened at 2 different houses.

Edit...nvm nothing to see here,  the old reboot option fixed everything.  thanks for a great mod.

I am a novice Skyrimmer, my character is just level 20 and has no house, no wife, I can do simple jobs at the moment. Recently I have found RP 3.2.2 has a few misspelled words in a gangbang story script. As papyrus compiler says, to fix them, CK and NetImmerse Override, FNIS creatures, JContainers installation are needed. After adding Aliases in CK, food serving story is activated as well.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

@-Caden- Is this mod officially finished?

No, once "Make Skyrim Straight Again", I will do one more update to this and make a futa version of this

1 hour ago, -Caden- said:

No, once "Make Skyrim Straight Again", I will do one more update to this and make a futa version of this

Great. I noticed that male NPCs in tavern clothes get approached by women sometimes but they always decline no matter what time or location. Is it intended to work for male NPC prostitutes?

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Great. I noticed that male NPCs in tavern clothes get approached by women sometimes but they always decline no matter what time or location. Is it intended to work for male NPC prostitutes?

Not sure, this was never originally my mod, a few others had stopped working on it 4 or 5 years ago so I had picked it up a couple years ago and havent touched the npc prostitute, but I will look into it, I already think I know what is causing the issue without even looking at it

The last update I am making to this mod with be later today, reason being, this was never my mod originally, I took it over, and am now working on 3 or 4 of my own, I made a few fixes and cleaned up some things after this update this mod will be officially abandon my myself, the futa version will have its own separate upload

28 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

The last update I am making to this mod with be later today, reason being, this was never my mod originally, I took it over, and am now working on 3 or 4 of my own, I made a few fixes and cleaned up some things after this update this mod will be officially abandon my myself, the futa version will have its own separate upload

this mod is a must have, it would be really sad. You are the only one who could develop it further, thats sad again. There ist probably no one else and hell no we dont need a new prostitution mod.

10 minutes ago, kretarias said:

this mod is a must have, it would be really sad. You are the only one who could develop it further, thats sad again. There ist probably no one else and hell no we dont need a new prostitution mod.

The thing is, there is not much left to develop without it getting script heavy, I have fixed some things in it and made it lighter on script, will be adding version, the upload I am doing in the next few minutes is the Standard version of it, then I will be adding a female version so all Home visits and gang bangs are only females that show up, and added some immersion for example, The old version, if Adrianne was the NPCs house you needed to go to for the home visit, the only NPC the mod would choose as the guest is her Husband, Ulfberth, with this update, Adrianne my have Irileth as her guest, of anyone else who lives in Whiterun, I will be adding a male only version too, those will both be released today, then i will make a futa version which will take some changing around in the scripts

2 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

The thing is, there is not much left to develop without it getting script heavy, I have fixed some things in it and made it lighter on script, will be adding version, the upload I am doing in the next few minutes is the Standard version of it, then I will be adding a female version so all Home visits and gang bangs are only females that show up, and added some immersion for example, The old version, if Adrianne was the NPCs house you needed to go to for the home visit, the only NPC the mod would choose as the guest is her Husband, Ulfberth, with this update, Adrianne my have Irileth as her guest, of anyone else who lives in Whiterun, I will be adding a male only version too, those will both be released today, then i will make a futa version which will take some changing around in the scripts

i appreciate your effort on the mods anyway. Finally LL gets some serious simple leightweight mods for sandbox and immersion in any gender/situation with support of LE and SE. Sexlab confubulation had the same feeling but became quickly to much and it probably got abonded like so many before.

9 minutes ago, kretarias said:

i appreciate your effort on the mods anyway. Finally LL gets some serious simple leightweight mods for sandbox and immersion in any gender/situation with support of LE and SE. Sexlab confubulation had the same feeling but became quickly to much and it probably got abonded like so many before.

This new version will need a conversion to SE, I think, I have never used it SE so anyone using it will have to let me know, last I knew it worked on SE without a conversion but poeple made a conversion anyways, we will find out, from here on out, any additions to this mod will be a add-on, I will not update this mod, but will make addons in the future so people can pick and choose what the want to add

26 minutes ago, kretarias said:

The Confab mod author posted about a dead computer and trouble getting a video card. Mod development will continue ... when it can.

Nice work!

So, Caden, if you're not busy..... :) 

Maybe you can make a simple approach / buy her a drink / ask for sex mod?

I have tried all the other mods that claim to do this and they just don't work for me! I don't know why.

I was thinking something along the lines of your Horrible Harassment except the PC can say no?

It makes no sense to me that my Uber-attractive ladies never get hit on in Inns or even on the street. (Yeah, they get raped... but let's try something more civilized?)

54 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Nice work!

So, Caden, if you're not busy..... :) 

Maybe you can make a simple approach / buy her a drink / ask for sex mod?

I have tried all the other mods that claim to do this and they just don't work for me! I don't know why.

I was thinking something along the lines of your Horrible Harassment except the PC can say no?

It makes no sense to me that my Uber-attractive ladies never get hit on in Inns or even on the street. (Yeah, they get raped... but let's try something more civilized?)

M.C.G does this well, but I will look into it after I am finished with these other mods

45 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Are male NPC prostitutes working now?

Should be, havent tested, havent ever used the feature, there was a condition on the approach that if it was the same sex NPC it would always say no, so I removed the condition

4 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Should be, havent tested, havent ever used the feature, there was a condition on the approach that if it was the same sex NPC it would always say no, so I removed the condition

And females can approach them now too and start animations?

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

And females can approach them now too and start animations?

sure, I have never actually played this mod, so all I did was change  conditions and fix issues I saw, made it race aware, gender aware and all that

When you play it , tell me, causer I don't play it, or you can go in and make the changes, anyone can