25 minutes ago, MazeRunn3r said:

Are there any happy users with this mod ?

Looks like truly amazing work, but also really discouraging to install with all those broken quests/ctd's comments...

Most if not all the truly broken quests aren't in the latest version of the mod. Most everything else works for me. I haven't used the follower feature, so I can't comment on if it works or not. But otherwise I've had no problems, and even the companion quest, which is known to sometimes ctd, I've gotten through several times now without issue.

Edit: I also have disabled the Bet quest, as I don't like that one.

23 hours ago, MazeRunn3r said:

Are there any happy users with this mod ?

Looks like truly amazing work, but also really discouraging to install with all those broken quests/ctd's comments...

The mod works fine, I realized that the issue regarding wenches not offering their goods can be fixed on the MCM reset NPC scenes option, after a while they will start to act as normal, it's just the minor bugs that sometimes come up that we have to report on so that the author can see if they can be fixed.

So if you want to try it, do it, I would still call this one of the more stable mods on this site and it's pretty good so to answer your original question, yes there are happy users of this mod.

tl;dr: Mod is 99% stable, 1% bugs that are the usual in skyrim modding.

23 hours ago, Rachel said:

I also have disabled the Bet quest, as I don't like that one.

If you know how to disable it do you know how to reenable it?, unlike you, it's actually one of my favorites of this mod, so it seems odd that it gets disabled after the first time.

8 minutes ago, zt0er said:

If you know how to disable it do you know how to reenable it?, unlike you, it's actually one of my favorites of this mod, so it seems odd that it gets disabled after the first time.

Does it get disabled after the first time? I think it has the same chance as a normal home request.

You disable/enable quests in the MR_RP file in the MF_RP_Quests folder. Use notepad to open the file and it lists the enabled quests id. Just delete the ones you don't want to remove them and re-register the quests in the MCM.

3 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

Will this mod work if I don't have any creature stuff enabled in my SexLab?

It will. Just some very few ... "encounters" will idle around and probably fail in the course. (I could name one special quest ?). But it's not breaking anything critical. Just fail this one quest and be done with it.

6 hours ago, worik said:

It will. Just some very few ... "encounters" will idle around and probably fail in the course. (I could name one special quest ?). But it's not breaking anything critical. Just fail this one quest and be done with it.

Cool, thanks :)

46 minutes ago, Taetz1991 said:

I wanna try to disable "the Natural", "wolves in sheeps clothing" and "all the kings horses" Quests. Does anoyne has an idea which lines in the MR_RP File correspond to these Quests?

I only have 3.7.4 at hand.

In here, it should be the lines with

• The Natural = 0x1ce4b
  • All the Kings horses = 0x4a143
  • Wolves in sheep's clothing = 0x455c9

Deleting the lines should be enough, just make sure to keep an unedited backup somewhere in case you make a mistake. :classic_smile:

If you have a different version with other lines, you would need to load the mod in TES5Edit and browse through the QUEST node (left pane). The verbal title of the quests is stated in the RecordHeader/FormID (right pane). The ID in there is the pattern that you are looking for in the MF_RP file.

18 hours ago, worik said:

I only have 3.7.4 at hand.

In here, it should be the lines with

• The Natural = 0x1ce4b
  • All the Kings horses = 0x4a143
  • Wolves in sheep's clothing = 0x455c9

Deleting the lines should be enough, just make sure to keep an unedited backup somewhere in case you make a mistake. :classic_smile:

If you have a different version with other lines, you would need to load the mod in TES5Edit and browse through the QUEST node (left pane). The verbal title of the quests is stated in the RecordHeader/FormID (right pane). The ID in there is the pattern that you are looking for in the MF_RP file.

Thanks! I am using the 4.0 Lite version, but the lines are the same :) 

17 hours ago, NikiRandom said:

I just started using this mod, I'm getting refused by everybody I approach. Is this to be expected at first, or could it be some bug/compatibilty thing?

Are you wearing the Tavern Clothes provided by the Inn Keeper when you approach someone? 

1 hour ago, Taetz1991 said:

Are you wearing the Tavern Clothes provided by the Inn Keeper when you approach someone? 

I am, yes. I think it's working ok now, it just took a little while. Nobody approaches me, but I'm not sure if they'r supposed to or not. I never used this mod before. Also it doesn't seem to  work 100% well with animation tags, but I think on the whole it's doing what it's supposed to. Fun mod anyway : )

9 hours ago, NikiRandom said:

I am, yes. I think it's working ok now, it just took a little while. Nobody approaches me, but I'm not sure if they'r supposed to or not. I never used this mod before. Also it doesn't seem to  work 100% well with animation tags, but I think on the whole it's doing what it's supposed to. Fun mod anyway : )

I believe RP by default has you actively approach npcs. You can change it in the mcm to either be passively approached or allow both active and passive.

Well, fuck me. I should have read the comments first. Could have saved me hours of time wasted going on quests that don't work. Another Loverslab mod to remove from my game.

The dragon was 'passive' but hostile to the greybeards so everyone stands around with fists in air, but you can't talk to them because dialogue isn't allowed during combat. The thing with the horse ripped me off. Had 2000 gold  but after the quest had 900...instead of accumulating my purse, it replaced it. And the Sheogarath (sp) quest doesn't have any dialogue when you get there. And I see there are even more fucked up quests.

Ok, I'll try to deal with none of the quests but damn...this sucks. I just want to raise enough fucking money to buy land and have a safe place to drop all this ore I am carrying around.

27 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Well, fuck me. I should have read the comments first. Could have saved me hours of time wasted going on quests that don't work. Another Loverslab mod to remove from my game.

The dragon was 'passive' but hostile to the greybeards so everyone stands around with fists in air, but you can't talk to them because dialogue isn't allowed during combat. The thing with the horse ripped me off. Had 2000 gold  but after the quest had 900...instead of accumulating my purse, it replaced it. And the Sheogarath (sp) quest doesn't have any dialogue when you get there. And I see there are even more fucked up quests.

Ok, I'll try to deal with none of the quests but damn...this sucks. I just want to raise enough fucking money to buy land and have a safe place to drop all this ore I am carrying around.

Are you using the latest version? Those quests aren't enabled in the last release.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw from the OP the mod author is on hiatus, leaving this here as a suggestion:

More a point of immersion than anything, but "I'm going to put a fucking baby in you" and proceeding to anal sex (which seems to, oddly enough, happen most of the time)... I get it that doesn't happen all the time, but maybe have that line replaced with "Let's see how tight a fit this is!" or something generic (if that can be done). Unless it's possible to make that play only during vaginal tagged sex scenes. I just tell myself these Nords are dumb and have no idea how to get someone 'pregante' or 'pregnert' for that matter ? 

If I've missed something though scold me, I've been on a roll lately with posting an issue and finding something to correct it within a few hours. This I did do some looking around and am guessing it's just a generic dialogue.

At any rate, the mod provides an amusing distraction, simple and clean (or dirty, depending on your outlook ?)

19 hours ago, jalingon3011 said:

he innkeepers don't have the dialogue to initiate the quests.

They would need to be in the proper factions to work.

Anyone in the factions can offer jobs.

If memory serves me right "JobInnkeeper" would be a working one, but you better scroll/search through this thread. It was mentioned a few times here, including the console commands to fix it on-the-fly