On 12/14/2020 at 1:50 AM, Corsec said:

Since they will now be wearing clothes with the JobWhore keyword this will make them take jobs as whores and to offer themselves for sex to NPCs

@Corsec

Im my game its enough to give other NPCs the Amulet not the tavern clothes (using EFFs force recruit function to get to their inventory  and additem mod)

Need to learn how to use the CK......

5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

@Corsec

Im my game its enough to give other NPCs the Amulet not the tavern clothes (using EFFs force recruit function to get to their inventory  and additem mod)

Need to learn how to use the CK......

It'd be possible to redo the tavern clothes patch. I could make the female NPCs wear their original clothes, but to also have the Dibellan whore amulet. Not much point for me to make such a patch unless you're going to use it though, otherwise it'd be a waste of my time.

8 minutes ago, Corsec said:

It'd be possible to redo the tavern clothes patch. I could make the female NPCs wear their original clothes, but to also have the Dibellan whore amulet. Not much point for me to make such a patch unless you're going to use it though, otherwise it'd be a waste of my time.

Easy now i was just wondering how RP mechanics works, i was not asking you to change anything in your ESP ,it works as intended? there is  just so many prostitutes in my game now? SeamstressGuild mod SistersofDibella mod etc

Yours

15 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Easy now i was just wondering how RP mechanics works, i was not asking you to change anything in your ESP ,it works as intended? there is  just so many prostitutes in my game now? SeamstressGuild mod SistersofDibella mod etc

Yours

NPCs will whore using the RP/G system if they are wearing clothes that have the JobWhore keyword. With unpatched RP/G this is either the tavern clothes or the Sanctified Dibella Amulet. So if you want NPCs to whore you need to do one of the following things-

1). Give them tavern clothes to wear

2). Give them the Sanctified Dibella Amulet to wear

3). Add the JobWhore keyword to the clothes/jewellery they wear

The last page of the RP/G MCM has two checkboxes on it for NPC whoring. One will control whether NPCs will ever whore, and the other contorls if they will do it only at 5pm-3am.

17 hours ago, Corsec said:

NPCs will whore using the RP/G system if they are wearing clothes that have the JobWhore keyword. With unpatched RP/G this is either the tavern clothes or the Sanctified Dibella Amulet. So if you want NPCs to whore you need to do one of the following things-

1). Give them tavern clothes to wear

2). Give them the Sanctified Dibella Amulet to wear

3). Add the JobWhore keyword to the clothes/jewellery they wear

The last page of the RP/G MCM has two checkboxes on it for NPC whoring. One will control whether NPCs will ever whore, and the other contorls if they will do it only at 5pm-3am.

Ok i understand

In your patch i can see you included Hroki (Markath) Nari (Falkreath) just curious why? 

Can i TesEdit your patch, removing/deleting NPCs?

12 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Ok i understand

In your patch i can see you included Hroki (Markath) Nari (Falkreath) just curious why? 

Can i TesEdit your patch, removing/deleting NPCs?

I originally made the patch to add devious devices to all female NPCs that were not rich or noble. For the version of the patch I uploaded in this thread, I just switched out the devious devices with tavern clothes.

You are welcome to use the patch however you like, you don't need my permission for anything.

Can we update from 4.0 LITE to 4.1.1 without issues?

Regarding home delivery, would it be possible to add an option to select the gender for the client? For some reason I'm getting females 3 times of 4 and I will keep reloading because it doesn't interest me. Even better if you could exclude poor NPCs like servants. They shouldn't be able to afford it.

10 hours ago, saltshade said:

Can we update from 4.0 LITE to 4.1.1 without issues?

Regarding home delivery, would it be possible to add an option to select the gender for the client? For some reason I'm getting females 3 times of 4 and I will keep reloading because it doesn't interest me. Even better if you could exclude poor NPCs like servants. They shouldn't be able to afford it.

Wow, I just realized that I've been using an outdated version (4.0) all this time, I didn't realize that I had missed an update many months ago lol. Thanks for making me know this.

Here's a patch I made with 4.1 for you. It makes the home delivery quests add an extra condition when checking for the "main client" and also the "guest of honour". The conditions require those NPCs to be male. Don't use this patch with 4.0, 4.1 only. The patch should be safe to add/remove to your game, as long as you don't have acctive RP/G quests running.

It's harder to exclude servants because I'm not sure how to reliably check  if they are a servant or not, but excluding females should mostly fix that problem.

The main modpage says you can update from 4.0 to 4.1 like this-

Spoiler

NO NEED FOR A CLEAN SAVE (Just uninstall using your mod manager, then reinstall this version and run loot or put back in the same position in your load order)

MF_RadiantProstitution - Home Delivery Female Clients Only 27_12_2020.7z

17 hours ago, Corsec said:

Wow, I just realized that I've been using an outdated version (4.0) all this time, I didn't realize that I had missed an update many months ago lol. Thanks for making me know this.

Here's a patch I made with 4.1 for you. It makes the home delivery quests add an extra condition when checking for the "main client" and also the "guest of honour". The conditions require those NPCs to be male. Don't use this patch with 4.0, 4.1 only. The patch should be safe to add/remove to your game, as long as you don't have acctive RP/G quests running.

It's harder to exclude servants because I'm not sure how to reliably check  if they are a servant or not, but excluding females should mostly fix that problem.

Reveal hidden contents

NO NEED FOR A CLEAN SAVE (Just uninstall using your mod manager, then reinstall this version and run loot or put back in the same position in your load order)

MF_RadiantProstitution - Home Delivery Female Clients Only 27_12_2020.7z 1.78 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks, that's very appreciated. You can see that other people have downloaded it too so I'm not the only one who wanted it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

That esp is great. Now only if we could make the guests be only male... Does anyone know a way with TesEdit or CK to make only male guests appear? Having Elenwen dildoing me kinda puts me off. I am not complaining I'm just saying. I always loved this mod and I think it has the best base to become the best Prostitution mod. Buuut beggars can't be choosers.

On 12/27/2020 at 8:23 PM, Corsec said:

Reveal hidden contents

MF_RadiantProstitution - Home Delivery Female Clients Only 27_12_2020.7z 1.78 kB · 22 downloads

I just noticed something when I was about to add this. Why is it called "Female Clients Only"? The clients are supposed to be male right?

8 hours ago, saltshade said:

I just noticed something when I was about to add this. Why is it called "Female Clients Only"? The clients are supposed to be male right?

You're right, that was a mistake on my part. I've uploaded the same file with the correct name here.

Note that there may still be some females present at the home visit, but the client should always be male. There are two types of home visit affected by this patch, one is a group gangbang and the other is where you visit a single client. In both cases, the client should always be male. However, during the gangbang job there may still be female NPCs that spawn to participate in the gangbang.

The mod uses levelled lists to add some extra NPCs to join the gangbang, that's how you see the 'famous' NPCs like jarls, stewards and Maiq. I could potentially edit those levelled lists to include only males. In that case, it would be 100% males during the gangbang.

I'm not sure if you would want to make all NPCs at the gangbangs to be male, because sometimes they also start additional sex animations without the player and you might see male vs male. Unless you specifically want male vs male, then you need some extra females there to give the males an extra female to fuck when that happens. The player will probably also have sex animations with both males and females at the gangbang. If females are present at the gangbang then it can enable animations involving multiple females.

There's also a home visit where you get a single client with a chance of a partycrashing guest who brings an extra whore along with them, but they're always males in the base mod so I didn't need to patch it.

LOL 25 downloads on that file and you're the first to mention it was misnamed. Well done.

MF_RadiantProstitution - Home Delivery Male Clients Only 13_01_2021.7z

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

You're right, that was a mistake on my part. I've uploaded the same file with the correct name here.

Note that there may still be some females present at the home visit, but the client should always be male. There are two types of home visit affected by this patch, one is a group gangbang and the other is where you visit a single client. In both cases, the client should always be male. However, during the gangbang job there may still be female NPCs that spawn to participate in the gangbang.

The mod uses levelled lists to add some extra NPCs to join the gangbang, that's how you see the 'famous' NPCs like jarls, stewards and Maiq. I could potentially edit those levelled lists to include only males. In that case, it would be 100% males during the gangbang.

I'm not sure if you would want to make all NPCs at the gangbangs to be male, because sometimes they also start additional sex animations without the player and you might see male vs male. Unless you specifically want male vs male, then you need some extra females there to give the males an extra female to fuck when that happens. The player will probably also have sex animations with both males and females at the gangbang. If females are present at the gangbang then it can enable animations involving multiple females.

There's also a home visit where you get a single client with a chance of a partycrashing guest who brings an extra whore along with them, but they're always males in the base mod so I didn't need to patch it.

LOL 25 downloads on that file and you're the first to mention it was misnamed. Well done.

MF_RadiantProstitution - Home Delivery Male Clients Only 13_01_2021.7z 1.77 kB · 1 download

I have a feeling people didn't read all the text and thought it was for female clients. Just wanted to check that we are on the same page here. :)

You make a good point there, but if I want only male clients I can edit the leveled lists myself. Don't worry about it. What jobs involve other people having sex on the side without the player, except the guest who brings a whore? The guest of honor only has scenes involving the player as I recall. If that's the case then there wouldn't be any scenes involving male on male even if all NPCs are male.

29 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I have a feeling people didn't read all the text and thought it was for female clients. Just wanted to check that we are on the same page here. :)

You make a good point there, but if I want only male clients I can edit the leveled lists myself. Don't worry about it. What jobs involve other people having sex on the side without the player, except the guest who brings a whore? The guest of honor only has scenes involving the player as I recall. If that's the case then there wouldn't be any scenes involving male on male even if all NPCs are male.

Yeah, with the file being misnamed some people may be very disappointed lol. Well, if they want then I can make a female-only version.

The 'Female' part of the filename isn't visible to users in the download option, so maybe they actually read the post first and then decided it was something that they wanted?

There is a home visit where the player gets gangbanged by many NPCs. It's the one where 'famous' NPCs show up, like the Jarls, Stewards and Maiq the Liar. If I'm remembering correctly, there are sometimes multiple sex animations playing at once. But maybe I'm wrong, and misremembering.

• 5 weeks later...

Is there a futa-supported version? When searching I find posts from 2018 about adding support for sexlab gender detection or similar:

But with the latest SE version 4.1.1 all futa characters are considered female, schlong or not, regardless of sexlab gender when it comes to dialogue and animations. This is with Gender Bender. Any way to add sexlab gender detection?

Just for your information, for all who are interessted and a small bug report as well. :)

The mod Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite has a "dress up" function. In the basement there are 2 room with 20 manequin to equip with clothes/armor/jewelry. You can name the outfit to your liking and save it with a button on the wall. If you then talk to a npc ypu have the option to change their outfits and your created outfit will be there for choosing. If it has the amulet from RP, voila, your whore is ready to go.

Check it out: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11427

However, here comes th minor bug.

The RP Quest "Camp Job" adds a whore as your sidekick to join you. At least in my game this quest usually adds the first manequin from the Luxury Suite as the npc who is going to join my character for that quest. Which means it is a wooden manaquin with the size of a mead bottle and you can not talk to "it"

The only way to get this quest done is the following:

- Save your game before accepting the quest

- take the quest, if manequin shows up (which is usually the case), load your previous save

- go to the luxury suite and remove the amulett from every preset you made. Save the outfit(s) with the button at the wall (don´t be afraid, NPC´s which already are wearing your creation will still wear the amulett)

- go back to the inn and accept the quest

- RP will now ad a random whore, including the ones wearing your created outfits to the pool of choice

- enjoy

greetings to all

18 hours ago, Irishredneck said:

I was looking at this house to add to my game. Does it still bug out if I never add the amulet to the mannequins?

Well i don´t think it is a "bug" caused by the Luxury Suite. I think RP chooses a random npc from the game who fullfill the requirements (like wearing a tavern outfit or the amulett) and somehow treats the mannequins like npc´s.

I use my workaround, which works quite nice. You can also just don´t create an outfit with the amulett, instead dress the npc´s of the suite to your liking including the amulett (they can all be recruited as followers) and the chances are quite high that one of them get "called" by RP to join you on the Camp Job quest.

5 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Well i don´t think it is a "bug" caused by the Luxury Suite. I think RP chooses a random npc from the game who fullfill the requirements (like wearing a tavern outfit or the amulett) and somehow treats the mannequins like npc´s.

I use my workaround, which works quite nice. You can also just don´t create an outfit with the amulett, instead dress the npc´s of the suite to your liking including the amulett (they can all be recruited as followers) and the chances are quite high that one of them get "called" by RP to join you on the Camp Job quest.

If RP chooses a mannequin its because the mod being used has not set the proper keywords for the mannequin, its not a issue with RP its and issue with the mod in question

19 hours ago, -Caden- said:

If RP chooses a mannequin its because the mod being used has not set the proper keywords for the mannequin, its not a issue with RP its and issue with the mod in question

Hmm, sounds legit. The basement rooms of the luxury suite shows 2 scaled down mannequin (male and female) and female mannequin didn´t exist in vanilla skyrim so i guess you are right. However that´s then an issue which should be adressed to the mod author and i doubt that there will be any support for that particular issue. So betteer stick with my small workaround. I can live with that. ^^

6 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Hmm, sounds legit. The basement rooms of the luxury suite shows 2 scaled down mannequin (male and female) and female mannequin didn´t exist in vanilla skyrim so i guess you are right. However that´s then an issue which should be adressed to the mod author and i doubt that there will be any support for that particular issue. So betteer stick with my small workaround. I can live with that. ^^

Give me a few minutes and I will see if I can make a patch

7 hours ago, Mart0206 said:

Ok so first off let me show you the subchar container the Alias pulls the Prostitute from:

Whores.jpg.463b5b1ea46cb9144cd705f752d5364b.jpg

Some how the mannequin in that mod is classified as one of these for it to use it as a prostitute

So if the mannequin is classified as a mannequin in Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite

This addition here should clear up this issue:

CampJob.jpg.d1463adc2c5d53214dc119ab12fe5fdb.jpg

Mannequins are put as Manakin Race thru Bethesda, so here is the patch, let it overwrite your already installed RPG, if this doesnt work then it is in the other mod

PATCH for Luxury Suite.7z

On 2/14/2021 at 1:45 PM, Prismheart said:

I was wondering if there's any way to tweak dialogue in this? I would love to add some custom phrases for just my own game if that's alright.

Of course, this is open source, you can make any changes you would like