On 6/18/2019 at 2:15 AM, Recoilsuave said:

That quest crashes about 75% of the time for me as well. I usually just reload then drop the quest and take another random when it crashes.

Are there any other pesky buggy quests I should avoid? Because at this point I'm about to drop this mod for something else.

Pretty much every one of the random quests has some sort of bug or another. The only relatively safe ones are the military camp jobs. The home deliveries sometimes mess up, but that's rare. The only bug with the military camp jobs is that the other whore sent with you doesn't do anything, which also means you always win the bet, so it's not all bad.

Hello Guys,

loved the mod back then, and really love that it is being continued with male PC in mind. I've run into an issue though: I can't seem to register any quests. I have JContainers and SKSE installed, as instructed, but even checking for new quests or resetting them does nothing. As far as i can tell, nobody had that problem in a while. I have the same Problem with 3.7.4 and 4.0lite respectively.

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2019.06.23 - 21.53.34.52.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2019.06.23 - 21.53.44.08.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.23 - 21.54.02.42.png

On 6/26/2019 at 9:36 AM, xyzxyz said:

The female-female dialogues still have some bugs. For example when you suggest to fuck the client with a strap-on it only uses regular lesbian animations.

You can just bypass this by using SL Tools:

Make sure you have its requirements.

On 6/23/2019 at 9:59 PM, killherhog said:

Hello Guys,

loved the mod back then, and really love that it is being continued with male PC in mind. I've run into an issue though: I can't seem to register any quests. I have JContainers and SKSE installed, as instructed, but even checking for new quests or resetting them does nothing. As far as i can tell, nobody had that problem in a while. I have the same Problem with 3.7.4 and 4.0lite respectively.

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2019.06.23 - 21.53.34.52.png

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2019.06.23 - 21.53.44.08.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.23 - 21.54.02.42.png

You might need to add quest files manually. Seems like MO istn't installing them correctly.

On 6/30/2019 at 4:19 PM, killherhog said:

Just tried again on a new safe :P

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2019.06.30 - 16.18.17.12.png

Papyrus.0.logFetching info...

I got this too. You need to press ok. Wait a few seconds, save and reload. Then check RP again. In my game I only have 9 quests registered, but I believe you can play all the quests gigolo brings. Version 3.2.2 of RP had this bug too I believe. Always had 9 quests, but I think they were more, like 12 or 15.

Question:

In the MCM it says 9 custom quests are registered to the mod.

I use the options to load more quests. 

It says "15 quests have been found"

But in the MCM after it still says "9 quests".

Is this normal? Are the quests still loaded and just not displayed?
Where can I see a list of the quests to maybe check on this? 

And yeah, I am that eager for content :(

53 minutes ago, Zephirum said:

Anyone else having a high crash chance whenever you interact with npcs? ?

I only had a CTD after beeing chain raped by werewolves in one of the quests :P
But that seems to be a Sexlab related issue. 

19 hours ago, Nymra said:

I only had a CTD after beeing chain raped by werewolves in one of the quests :P
But that seems to be a Sexlab related issue. 

That's the quest that crashes the most for me. About 2 out of every 3 tries in fact. Whenever I get it, I just go back to the innkeeper and say I don't want to do it, and get something else to do instead.

2 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

That's the quest that crashes the most for me. About 2 out of every 3 tries in fact. Whenever I get it, I just go back to the innkeeper and say I don't want to do it, and get something else to do instead.

ah, just my usual luck then, lol!

You could try to disable "Even Actors height" in Sexlab Animation Settings and see if that solves the CTDs or some of them. It can be connected, but not necessarily. 
I also once had a wrong load order for SOS.esm and that caused alot of CTDs too (Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm has to load before SexLab.esm in right pane for plugins) 

On 7/1/2019 at 8:08 PM, btasqan said:

I got this too. You need to press ok. Wait a few seconds, save and reload. Then check RP again. In my game I only have 9 quests registered, but I believe you can play all the quests gigolo brings. Version 3.2.2 of RP had this bug too I believe. Always had 9 quests, but I think they were more, like 12 or 15.

Thanks for the tip, but it doesn't work for me :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ! Maybe the question has already been asked, but I would like to know if we'll have someday some random hookers npc that would work the same way the player is :) i mean it's fun to whore my females, but i would like to buy services with my big nord ;) and "animated prostitution" ... well, the mod and animations are not as good as what we have here

8 hours ago, Ludidavid said:

Hi ! Maybe the question has already been asked, but I would like to know if we'll have someday some random hookers npc that would work the same way the player is :) i mean it's fun to whore my females, but i would like to buy services with my big nord ;) and "animated prostitution" ... well, the mod and animations are not as good as what we have here

Get Immersive Wenches from the Nexus and practically every inn in Skyrim will have NPC prostitutes that work wonderfully well with this mod.

Is it normal for Bet Your Sweet Ass to be started only once?, the other random quests seem to repeat everytime but I can only get this one to work once, also, the ending dialogue option with the barkeep treats the quest as a home delivery, which if I remember correctly, it used to be one.

Speaking about something else, I noticed that after updating to 4.0 Lite, the other wenches seem to not work on their own, other NPCs won't solicit them.

I don't know if this has ever been reported before but while doing a Military Camp quest, my partner was the Sultry Maiden from the Sheogorath quest, which meant that after finishing the quest, I wasn't able to speak to her for my bet money.