I want to modify some of my followers so that they can function as pimps with this mod, and so I can take whoring jobs from them. Would it be sufficient to add the following keyword to the NPC record of the followers?

JobInnkeeper [KYWD:00013F09]

I assume I'd also need to disable the feature to punish the player for leaving the pimp's town. Is there any way to ensure that my followers won't approach my player character to use her as a whore when clients are allowed to approach the player characters?

I've tested it and it seems to work OK, but I'm not sure if there will be bugs. The serving tables option doesn't work outside taverns, obviously.

7 hours ago, Corsec said:

I want to modify some of my followers so that they can function as pimps with this mod, and so I can take whoring jobs from them. Would it be sufficient to add the following keyword to the NPC record of the followers?

JobInnkeeper [KYWD:00013F09]

What a nice idea! While I am messing about in the ESP with the other things I am working on in this I will test this out. I have my own custom followers that work off the Vanilla/CK. I would expect this method would/should work even when following/relaxing. I use AFT (was working in NFF as well but went back to AFT) and was doing both waitressing and getting clients for sex (or groped switching in Inn) when they were in follow mode (auto relaxed). I forgot to set relaxed mode. XD  I would assume they would follow while soliciting the guards at night then auto relax while I take care of the client.

- Skipping town and going to jail while being 'told' to work.  XD

Kind of makes sense to only 'work' in towns. Pretty much 'safe' areas. I use OBIS and a few other 'enhancement' mods to flavor up Skyrim. Being told to work out in the wilds is all sorts of faction related problems that would end up adding a ton of bugs to this. My opinion but the town/city is a good boundary.

Over the next week I will start testing this to see if it works. PM me if you want a dialogue or rough over details. I will give feedback in this forum once testing is done.

K.

4 hours ago, krixost said:

What a nice idea! While I am messing about in the ESP with the other things I am working on in this I will test this out. I have my own custom followers that work off the Vanilla/CK. I would expect this method would/should work even when following/relaxing. I use AFT (was working in NFF as well but went back to AFT) and was doing both waitressing and getting clients for sex (or groped switching in Inn) when they were in follow mode (auto relaxed). I forgot to set relaxed mode. XD  I would assume they would follow while soliciting the guards at night then auto relax while I take care of the client.

- Skipping town and going to jail while being 'told' to work.  XD

Kind of makes sense to only 'work' in towns. Pretty much 'safe' areas. I use OBIS and a few other 'enhancement' mods to flavor up Skyrim. Being told to work out in the wilds is all sorts of faction related problems that would end up adding a ton of bugs to this. My opinion but the town/city is a good boundary.

Over the next week I will start testing this to see if it works. PM me if you want a dialogue or rough over details. I will give feedback in this forum once testing is done.

K.

I use the Devious Followers Continued mod, so the concept is that the follower is acting as protection while you make gold to pay their wages and pay off any debt. I also use Deviously Enslaved, this makes NPCs make random aggressive sex attacks but followers will prevent this if they are close enough. This works very well with a follower pimp, since they're supposed to be protecting the merchandise anyway. Running these 3 mods together seems to work well since they complement each other.

I also use Radiant Prostitution as an NPC vs NPC public sex mod, because I didn't like most of the other mods that offered the same function. I changed almost all the outfits of females ingame to use devious devices, then I added the JobWhore keyword to all devious device collars. This means that almost all females will now participate in the whoring scenes, and will offer themselves in public. I also disabled the whoring schedule, so this happens at all times and not just from 5pm to 3am.

I've seen NPCs whore themselves in public in towns, they don't need to be in inns. You can probably get the same effect by putting the Sanctified Dibella Amulet onto your followers. I can't actually remember if I've seen them whore outside of towns. Using the mod this way is limited by the fact that there aren't MCM controls for the NPC whoring, you can't change frequency, arousal threshold or number of active sessions like you can with other NPC vs NPC sex mods.

I'd agree that the safest approach is to use follower pimps only in cities, and to use only the basic whore quest with them. I think it's probably safe to use the basic whoring quest outside of cities, but I'm not sure yet.  Using a follower as a pimp seems to work fine when you are only inititating sex with customers. But since this is using the mod in a way it wasn't intended, I suspect that some of the quests will break. For example, the home delivery quests seem to depend on being present in a city to generate the location and NPC you have to visit. The military camp quest spawns a wench in the town's tavern to accompany you to the military camp, I'm not sure if it needs you to be in the tavern when getting the quest, but at a minimum you will have to visit the tavern to tell the wench to follow you.

What do you think are the faction-related problems that would result from whoring in the wilderness?

I also have another idea...It may be possible to create a follower pimp using a different keyword then the JobInkeeper one. If you look in the following RP/G quest-

mf_Prostitute_Handler "Ye Overlord" [QUST:XX000D62]

You will see that this RP/G quest has a dialogue Condition as follows-

Spoiler

1399919050_innkeepercheck.jpg.590193b70d64b61825ee5086b11125e5.jpg

What this seems to do is ensure that the RP/G whore jobs can only be started with an NPC that has either the Innkeeper keyword or faction.

So what we could do is add another custom keyword here with an OR condition. This would allow us to tag followers as RP/G pimps without needing to use a vanilla keyword. This would avoid issues that might arise if the Innkeeper keyword has additional functionality that might be applied to a follower.

3 hours ago, Corsec said:

What do you think are the faction-related problems that would result from whoring in the wilderness?

Definitely any enemies. That is pretty much all that is out in the wilds in my game. Enemies and animals....which are enemies or me hunting them. I used to have Immersive Patrols which also had traveling merchants as well (I think? Have not seen them since removing it) but the patrols were causing lots of crashing in my games....especially with OBIS which I like so much more than the random road battles and some forts that have HUGE battles. Anyhow....definitely would have to do fancy faction stuff via script but what is the point for just a few NPCs out there. Would be an interesting take on getting gang banged on the road by the 4 to 6 patrols. lol! But they are constantly fighting when spawning in.

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

I've seen NPCs whore themselves in public in towns, they don't need to be in inns. You can probably get the same effect by putting the Sanctified Dibella Amulet onto your followers. I can't actually remember if I've seen them whore outside of towns.

I have only seen them whore within the city. I placed one on a follower to test and she started working on schedule within the city and inn only. I only tested in Solitude and Whiterun but would assume it is the same everywhere. I did have her following and exit Whiterun to the road as we had business in Riverwood but she stayed in follower mode the whole way. She did get fucked in Riverwood though by a guard. lol!!

I bet your towns look like a real nude treat. lol!!

3 hours ago, Corsec said:

I also have another idea...It may be possible to create a follower pimp using a different keyword then the JobInkeeper one. If you look in the following RP/G quest-

mf_Prostitute_Handler "Ye Overlord" [QUST:XX000D62]

I love the idea of doing this. Completely separate keyword and Follower Pimp/Master. Kind of works too since he/she is following taking care of 'the investment'. In this fashion it could link into the RPG system but work alongside. Looks like simply leaving out the waitress stuff in this quest chain.

If we are going to fix/add to this then let's do this:

- I like your OR idea. Maybe we can use this to say.....

:: If in Inn/Tavern AND no Master/Pimp then waitress & Inn Keeper whoring Okay.

:: If in Inn/Tavern AND no Master/Pimp then Home Delivery (Inn Keeper only) whoring Okay.

:: If in Inn/Tavern AND no Master/Pimp then Imperial OR Stormcloak Camp (based upon city allegiance). Solves the issue of going to an enemy camp.

:: If has Master/Pimp AND in Inn/Tavern whoring Okay but disable Inn Keeper waitress and whoring option.

:: If has Master/Pimp AND in Imperial Camp OR Stormcloak Camp allow whoring with # of soldiers. Maybe in this case check for a Leader/Captain that is the holder of the keyword.

I have not done the camp quests yet. Not enough rank....getting closer though. So have not seen the mechanics yet.

Not sure about the Devious stuff you explained. RPG is enough for me to be honest. I would not mind a very stable slave mod where my Master/Pimp is an owner....but really with AFT and them following and with the updates we are thinking about it would simulate it very well without having too many complicated scripts or logic situations. My dad is really good at this stuff but I am just okay. I like keep it simple stupid because....I am stupid simple. hahaha! I try to keep modding private but I think this is a great mod to get behind and tidy it up and add those *ahem* feminine touches it needs. lol!!

I am mapping out the waitress quests over the next couple of days and trying to figure out how the markers work for Home Delivery. I also have Adult RP'd a lot of the texts. I can put them in text with reference if you want them....I have no fucking clue how to merge an ESP. It is basically before and after stuff.

Keep up the dialogue! Loving it!

K.

I am giving feedback because I actually care. ?

Just did a Camp Job and it failed. Narri from Falkreath was the other whore and we had a little bet. I had 6 males and 1 female and had 7 in MCM configured....so it matched. Spoke to Narri and she gave me some coin and went back to sleep. lol! She did not do anything.....no soliciting....no fucking....why was she even there? Makes no sense. Was nice that she followed me and my guard there on the road. He relaxed and even he got a piece of the camp action. lol! Not Narri though.

So the Camp Job (Stormcloak one near Solitude) utterly broke twice (it was Narri both times with same result). What happened is I had an option saying I am going to head back does she want to come. She said nope and she will find her own way. Bye! ......  that was it. No idea why she is even there! In any case....Camp Job broke the Inn Keeper.

I ended up having to:

showquesttargets

getstage mf_Prostitute_CampJob

player.sqs mf_Prostitute_CampJob

setstage mf_Prostitute_CampJob 200 got past 'Whore' but no marker for Winking Skeever

setstage mf_Prostitute_CampJob 201 Failed Quest. Reloaded.

setstage mf_Prostitute_CampJob 250 Complete Quest. Inn Keeper no more job offerings and no more quest objectives. Soooooo.....broken.

Happy I kept a save PRIOR to doing this.

- So at this point.....

- Home Deliveries......needs better markers......so cannot play them right now.

- Camp Job quest breaking save....so cannot do that either. 'risky' (my settings are 30/60/60/60/9 so 3min 39sec per sex scene x 7....kind of a lot of wasted time on a risky venture)

- Rank 4 stuff no idea and will not even go for it since much is some form of beast stuff....someone else has to give feedback on this.

- Waitress & Solo Solicit Guards/Partrons.....works great! I can usually get 2 or 3 clients from 11pm to 3am making my rounds in Solitude after serving food and playing music from 6pm to 11pm. Feels right too. Just some text to fix on what is being said. Some makes no sense....no guy would ever say some of these statements. I have been on some rougher drunken sex dates too (late 30's now). lol!!

As per above I think.....am very confident anyhow....that with the ideas about the Follower Master/Pimp above, better Home Delivery Markers, and doing away with the extra whore for the camp job this mod is very fixable.

I definitely would like to help do this and fix this. @Corsec you in? Others? @-Caden- Can we update this?

Thanks

K.

8 hours ago, krixost said:

I am giving feedback because I actually care. ?

Thanks! I use this mod a lot but there are frequent bugs and limitations with the design, the mod could do with a lot more development. I just stick to the basic whoring quests now, beause I find that the advanced 'ranked' quests break far too often, they're rarely safe.

For example, the home delivery quests often send me to inappropriate quest targets, like Laura in Laura's Bondage Shop because she has a greeting dialogue that prevents the whore dialogue from showing. The visits to the orc camp break when it conflicts with other mods that affect the right to enter orc camps (like Sexlab Solutions). The quests to whore at giant camps often break due to creature hostility (mudcrabs in river at Whiterun giant camp) or due to the effect of hostile NPCs wandering in. The Companions quest in Jorvasskr just didn't work at all last time I tried it. When I try the advanced 'ranked' quests then I find I often have to reload and then retry the quest, it happens so much that I now stick to using the basic whore quest.

The way the military camp quests work is that during the civil war you get sent to the military camp that is the opposite faction to whoever controls the province. For example, in an Imperial province (like Whiterun, Solitude) you get sent to the stormcloak camp. I don't know what happens after the civil war ends, I've never completed it. In my experience you never get to control the faction of which camp you can visit, it's predetermined by the quest. The follower wench during the military camp quest does no whoring, she only exists to follow you to the camp and offer you a bet. I've never lost the bet.

I'd recommend that you set the rank advancement x1 (increase whore rank by 1 per job), and then the ranked payment bonus to x0. This will enable all quests ASAP, but you won't get the gold bonus so it's not unbalanced. If you want to grind up your gold bonus then go to the Bards College and train up Speechcraft. Also set the min sex time for max payment to 0 seconds so you can speedrun if you're getting bored (you *will* get bored after watching dozens/hundreds of sex scenes at full duration lol).

I also have a personal roleplay rule that I use 'Wait' to advance the time by 1 hour for every 3 sex acts performed with this mod. This is to ensure that the amount of sex acts per day stays reasonable, especially since I finish the sex animations ASAP using the 'Advance Animation' key.

I usually use the mod in early game to get enough money to train up some skills until my character is ready to handle adventuring, and then I still whore occasionally for fun and when I need quick cash (like after a combat defeat when the new Owner needs to be payed off).

Another option is to use TDF Prostitution and to visit the military camps without using RP/G. TDF Prostitution lets you whore freely without needing an Inkeeper or pimp so you can just whore whenever and wherever you like with whomever you like.

TDF Prostitution also lets you set up your own brothel in vanilla player homes so if you want to become a Madame then that's a good option. Or you could install the Seamstress Guild 2.0. RP/G has no such feature.

10 hours ago, krixost said:

Definitely any enemies. That is pretty much all that is out in the wilds in my game. Enemies and animals....which are enemies or me hunting them. I used to have Immersive Patrols which also had traveling merchants as well (I think? Have not seen them since removing it) but the patrols were causing lots of crashing in my games....especially with OBIS which I like so much more than the random road battles and some forts that have HUGE battles. Anyhow....definitely would have to do fancy faction stuff via script but what is the point for just a few NPCs out there. Would be an interesting take on getting gang banged on the road by the 4 to 6 patrols. lol! But they are constantly fighting when spawning in.

Did you try the Lite version of immersive Patrols? It removes the large battles and the NPCs that would be trying to start battles. I was getting lots of CTD with that mod and I uninstalled it a long time ago but I tested the Lite version recently and it seems more stable.

If you're doing solo active whoring then I would have expected that enemies shouldn't be a source of problems (apart from trying to kill you lol). If you are letting NPCs approach you then I could see how that would be an issue.

I bet your towns look like a real nude treat. lol!!

Yes, very.

Don't dare me or I'm likely to post screenshots all over the thread and you'll have to scroll past all the images of bound femsub ladies getting gangbanged in public by Dominant futanaris lol.

Not sure about the Devious stuff you explained. RPG is enough for me to be honest. I would not mind a very stable slave mod where my Master/Pimp is an owner....but really with AFT and them following and with the updates we are thinking about it would simulate it very well without having too many complicated scripts or logic situations. My dad is really good at this stuff but I am just okay. I like keep it simple stupid because....I am stupid simple. hahaha! I try to keep modding private but I think this is a great mod to get behind and tidy it up and add those *ahem* feminine touches it needs. lol!!

I am mapping out the waitress quests over the next couple of days and trying to figure out how the markers work for Home Delivery. I also have Adult RP'd a lot of the texts. I can put them in text with reference if you want them....I have no fucking clue how to merge an ESP. It is basically before and after stuff.

Keep up the dialogue! Loving it!

K.

Oh, haven't you tried many of the other mods her on LL?

WE HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Spoiler

Seriouslly though, there are so many good mods to try. Don't be shy!

Nether Follower Framework the the best follower framework, much better than AFT/EFF.

Submissive Lola will let a follower become your Owner, it's integrated with RP/G so the Owner will use the features of this mod to pimp your character when in town. It's VERY recommended. It's relatively soft BDSM and is more orientated to consensual stuff. Dialogue isn't juvenile. Link in the spoiler below-

Spoiler

My dad is really good at this stuff but I am just okay. 

OK so now I'm imagining your dad helping you install and edit lewd mods and now I'm ROFL...

Or is it more of a "Daddy" type situation lol.

:: If in Inn/Tavern AND no Master/Pimp then Home Delivery (Inn Keeper only) whoring Okay.

:: If in Inn/Tavern AND no Master/Pimp then Imperial OR Stormcloak Camp (based upon city allegiance). Solves the issue of going to an enemy camp.

:: If has Master/Pimp AND in Inn/Tavern whoring Okay but disable Inn Keeper waitress and whoring option.

:: If has Master/Pimp AND in Imperial Camp OR Stormcloak Camp allow whoring with # of soldiers. Maybe in this case check for a Leader/Captain that is the holder of the keyword.

These are good idea. The dialogue Conditions in the 'Ye Overlord' quest only controls whether you get access to the "Do have and work for a <Alias.Race=MyNpc>?" dialogue line.

To add more conditions for the other advanced 'ranked' quests then you would also need to add the dialogue Conditions seperately to each of them. Currently, they only check to make sure that your character is not a Child, but we can add many more conditions if we like!

Unofrtunately editing the dialogue conditions always gets more complicated than you originally intended, but that's logic for you....always getting in the way of fetishes lol.

I also have Adult RP'd a lot of the texts. I can put them in text with reference if you want them....I have no fucking clue how to merge an ESP. It is basically before and after stuff.

This sounds great! Please upload your dialogue edits and I'm sure people would want to try them for themselves. It should be fine to upload it as an update patch.

Lots of LL mods have very cartoonish porn-style dialogue which can be amusing but can be unimmersive for it's lack or realism. I can see why you'd dislike it if you identify as someone that is being referred to by that dialogue lol.

8 hours ago, krixost said:

I definitely would like to help do this and fix this. @Corsec you in?

Cool, I'm in. I don't know anything about scripting so I can't help with that. But I'm somewhat competent at using TES5Edit to modify the quests and add dialogue Conditions and other things.

Either today or tomorrow I will start testing some edits and I will get back to you on the results.

11 hours ago, krixost said:

I used to have Immersive Patrols which also had traveling merchants as well (I think? Have not seen them since removing it) but the patrols were causing lots of crashing in my games....

BTW, if you try Immersive Patrols Lite, then you will find it has a lot of errors in the plugin where the author left in the worldspace spawns for NPCs, even though those NPCs had been deleted.

Here's a version of the curent plugin with all errors deleted. I've also run it through TES5Edit autoclean to remove the remianing ITMs.

I like it because it's actually an excellent mod for the travelling merchants NPCs. Especially if you edit them to trade for the stolen goods that you have pickpocketed from customers and/or you are a thief who doesn't want to join the thieves guild. You can also delete all the other stuff if you want to just have the travelling merchants.

immersive Patrols Lite - Edited Plugin to Remove Errors 12_12_2020.7z

@Corsec Hi. Will reply.....

8 hours ago, Corsec said:

BTW, if you try Immersive Patrols Lite, then you will find it has a lot of errors in the plugin where the author left in the worldspace spawns for NPCs, even though those NPCs had been deleted.

Thanks! I edited the original one but I will give this one a try. 

10 hours ago, Corsec said:

OK so now I'm imagining your dad helping you install and edit lewd mods and now I'm ROFL...

Or is it more of a "Daddy" type situation lol.

It is Dad usually and Daddy when I want something. He is definitely 'My Guy'. I'll leave the lewd thoughts to you though. lol!!

He is the one who originally had a lot of Sexlab stuff in his game. He actually wants to help make this mod bug free so he can use it as well on his favorite follower....he know Papyrus really well. We agree though that there should probably be two patch versions.

- 1 for Soft Core Rank 3 Max and well written immersive statements.

- 1 for just bug patches for the current download and some dialogue updates but keep this one more in lewd flavor.

- The ESP and scripts would remain the same names so super easy to choose and overwrite to switch back and forth.

We can discuss options here.

Lots of LL mods have very cartoonish porn-style dialogue which can be amusing but can be unimmersive for it's lack or realism. I can see why you'd dislike it if you identify as someone that is being referred to by that dialogue lol.

I had a couple guys that said to me when undressing for sex that they were going to "...fucking plow your cunt!" and "....fucking put a baby in you!". I kicked his ass out with plenty of f-bombs standing out on the sidewalk nude, drunk, and telling them to fuck off with neighbors watching. lol!!! They do/did play Skyrim too....maybe learned that shit here? lol!!!

Oh, haven't you tried many of the other mods her on LL?

I have tried a number of them just playing around. Most are WIP and buggy but some are really well done. Was peeing and pooing in one. Cannot remember what it was but was great fun RPing with iNeed. Some are just....no no no no no.....like your Hellraiser vid link. LOL!!! Fuck That! 

Submissive Lola will let a follower become your Owner, it's integrated with RP/G

I gave it a try over 10 levels today. It was okay? Seemed like just more immature behavior to fulfill some submissive fantasy. I am very submissive when it comes to men but not to the point of humiliation. To each their own. Thanks for the recommendation though! I did try it! Thanks for the TDF info as well. I will stick with this one since it has the awesome waitress part.

Cool, I'm in. I don't know anything about scripting so I can't help with that. But I'm somewhat competent at using TES5Edit to modify the quests and add dialogue Conditions and other things.

I could set up a Discord channel if you wanted to toss ideas back and forth while testing. Then once complete YOU can make the patches available. I am more of a scum worker submissive role and will follow YOUR lead! lol!!! Let me know if you want me to set it up and post the channel invite here. Others can join too and add/post. Daddy and I will handle the scripting changes. *wink*

Let me know!

K.

Here's my patch to make followers more functional as pimps. Here's how it works, step by step.

1). When you are talking to an inkeeper about whoring work, ask them the following question- "What if I wanted to find someone else to take prostitution jobs from?"

2). They will give you a "Sanctified Pimp Ring of Dibella".

3). Place the "Sanctified Pimp Ring of Dibella" into your followers inventory and ensure that they equip it. It won't work if it isn't equipped.

4). Your follower is now a registered as a pimp and you can run all the RP/G dialogue options with them, just like any of the innkeepers.

The main reason for using this patch is to be able to do the basic whoring quest anywhere (even outside of towns) without needing to travel to a tavern to both start and end the quest. It also enables roleplay with your follower acting as your pimp. If that doesn't interest you, then you have no reason to use this patch.

You are able to do the basic whoring quest anywhere, your location will not restrict your ability to solicit or be solicited by clients. I recommend that you ONLY do the basic whoring quests with your follower, all other quests should be done with an innkeeper in an inn. This includes the quests that become available as you rank up, do them with the innkeeper.

There are serious limitations with this patch because the mod wasn't designed with follwoer functionality in mind. Waitress and home deliveries jobs won't work unless you start the dialogue when inside an inn. Don't start those quests outside inns, the quest will fail to start and it might break something in your save, reload if you do this by accident. Military camp quests actually worked almost correctly, the only problem was that the quest told me to return to the location where I started the quest, which was the Whiterun Western Watchtower, other than that it seemed fine. I didn't try the other quests, they might work or they might not.

If you take a job from your pimp follower when outside of cities then you really need to disable the MCM option that restricts you to remain inside the current innkeeper's town until the quest is completed. I'm pretty sure that keeping that option enabled will break something. That is the highlighted option in the screenshot in the spoiler tag below, make sure it is turned OFF-

Spoiler

875094866_enb2020_12_1400_38_36_02.jpg.5c94f893f127bbd7ec80d894c877f2ab.jpg

Even if everything works as intended, I can't guarantee that my patch won't break your savegame anyway, since I don't know anything about the scripted side of this mod. So you will have to take full responsibility for the consequences of using my patch. It is currently EXPERIMENTAL.

As a bonus, I've added an additional patch to make most unique vanilla females wear tavern clothes. Since they will now be wearing clothes with the JobWhore keyword this will make them take jobs as whores and to offer themselves for sex to NPCs. This patch will conflict with anything that modifies the same NPCs, so load this patch early in your load order and make a compatibility patch to fix the conflicts. This patch needs USLEEP.

Tavern Clothes for Female Vanilla NPCs 14_12_2020.7z

Radiant Prostitution EXPERIMENTAL Pimp Patch 14_12_2020.7z

2 hours ago, krixost said:

It is Dad usually and Daddy when I want something. He is definitely 'My Guy'. I'll leave the lewd thoughts to you though. lol!!

I was ROFLing because your writing in that post was ambiguous about whether the person you were referring to was either your actual biological father or your "Daddy". Given that it was in a lewd context, I found this very funny.

I just ruined the joke by explaining it lol.

He is the one who originally had a lot of Sexlab stuff in his game. He actually wants to help make this mod bug free so he can use it as well on his favorite follower....he know Papyrus really well. We agree though that there should probably be two patch versions.

- 1 for Soft Core Rank 3 Max and well written immersive statements.

- 1 for just bug patches for the current download and some dialogue updates but keep this one more in lewd flavor.

- The ESP and scripts would remain the same names so super easy to choose and overwrite to switch back and forth.

This is good but it doesn't obviously intersect with my pimp patch so I'm not sure if I can be any help to you. Altering dialogue just requires copying it into a plugin patch and then rewriting it, it's not difficult.

Changing Conditions for quests and dialogue is a bit more compliocated but I can do that and will help you there if possible.

I had a couple guys that said to me when undressing for sex that they were going to "...fucking plow your cunt!" and "....fucking put a baby in you!". I kicked his ass out with plenty of f-bombs standing out on the sidewalk nude, drunk, and telling them to fuck off with neighbors watching. lol!!! They do/did play Skyrim too....maybe learned that shit here? lol!!!

*AHEM*

I've read these lines before, see screenshots below-

Spoiler

1521631506_enb2020_12_1323_58_37_23.jpg.cebd0b80012a73753cd10d8595d8845f.jpg1665607818_enb2020_12_1400_00_26_48.jpg.de3ed1dfafc1a13104702dbc4e031ace.jpg

Are you sure that you didn't get really drunk when reading this dialogue, and then later misremember it as a real experience? LOL

Either that or you socially mix with some hardcore fans of Loverslab Skyrim mods, which is either great or terrible depending on your perspective on life.

Or maybe you actually met the RL author of this mod and the experience was so vivid in his mind that he used it to write the dialogue for this mod?

I am more of a scum worker submissive role and will follow YOUR lead! lol!!!

I understand the meaning and context of all the words in this sentence, except for the scum part. Am I supposed to verbally berate you, deny you any credit for your work and also use your mouth as a cigarrette ashtray or something? LOL

Because if so, it seems like leading you would be more work than just doing it myself lol.

To be honest, I've reached the limit of what I originally intended to achieve and it's unclear what more I could contribute to your plans, see below.

23 hours ago, krixost said:

I've been looking into doing this and I've found it's not within my abilities. That severely restricts my ability to help you, sorry.

The problem is that I only know how to control the dialogue line "Do have and work for a <Alias.Race=MyNpc>?". I don't know how to allow/prevent dialogue relating to specific quests. For example, I don't know how to let you take the waitress job with an innkeeper while simultaneously preventing you from taking the waitress job with a follower pimp. Consequently, I don't know how to implement any of your quoted suggestions.

I can spend more time looking into it and testing some things out, but my inital perception is that it's not within my very limited skillset. I'd be delighted to contribute but I'd need you to specify something that I'm capable of achieving.

14 hours ago, Corsec said:

1). When you are talking to an inkeeper about whoring work, ask them the following question- "What if I wanted to find someone else to take prostitution jobs from?"

2). They will give you a "Sanctified Pimp Ring of Dibella".

3). Place the "Sanctified Pimp Ring of Dibella" into your followers inventory and ensure that they equip it. It won't work if it isn't equipped.

4). Your follower is now a registered as a pimp and you can run all the RP/G dialogue options with them, just like any of the innkeepers.

This was the direction I am going as well but more as a Radiant Quest that can be started at any time. The quest return location is the follower. Still planning this out today and tomorrow in excel. It is definitely a completely separate quest chain than the Inn. The ring is a good idea but would have to be a separate ring like the Engagement Rings mod does.

This is good but it doesn't obviously intersect with my pimp patch so I'm not sure if I can be any help to you. Altering dialogue just requires copying it into a plugin patch and then rewriting it, it's not difficult.

Changing Conditions for quests and dialogue is a bit more compliocated but I can do that and will help you there if possible.

Yeah, this will not just be altered dialogue.

- Stage 1 is fix the mod as it currently is with the dialogue fix patch provided by @saltshade in post #978. This will be markers and modifying quest stages and getting rid of the 2nd whore for Camp Job. I am not going to fix any Rank 4 stuff since I am not even going to test it. Rank 1, 2, and 3. Someone else can do Rank 4.

- Stage 2 is changing all the dialogues to more mature and adding the Follower Master/Pimp Radiant Quest. Also add to Rank 3 Guard Barracks. Maybe Rank 4 is quests to travel to different towns as a gift to another Jarl and all their guards. Like a Camp Job Extension? This is the Non-Beast stuff version.

- Stage 3 and beyond is someone else if they want to add back in or change the really lewd shit.

As a bonus, I've added an additional patch to make most unique vanilla females wear tavern clothes. Since they will now be wearing clothes with the JobWhore keyword this will make them take jobs as whores and to offer themselves for sex to NPCs.

lol! This is where how you play the game and I play the game are different. If I need a whore walking the street and Inn I make her in the creation kit and give her the clothing. Or can use Simple NPC Outfit Manager to give any NPC an outfit. So only 1 or more NPCs of given choice will do whoring. Ysolda makes a great whore in this fashion as example.

We closed down our office until mid-January so I have time to work on this (Dad is the owner). I'll post Stage 1 updates in this forum. I'll keep the quantity down since I test before looking too stupid. lol!! Definitely need testing @Corsec and feedback. At the end Dad has been modding and scripting in Skyrim since the beginning (all private) and I have been doing and learning....so nothing here is too crazy. It will be fixed. No promises but should have Stage 1 in a day or so.

Eventually someone will need to make this available at the top of this forum so it does not get lost deep into 40+ forum pages to find patches. I don't really want to be 'that' person to fire up a new thread and maintain it.

Thanks

K. 

Well this sounds good, I look forward to the results. I'd be happy to help test the results.

1 hour ago, krixost said:

lol! This is where how you play the game and I play the game are different. If I need a whore walking the street and Inn I make her in the creation kit and give her the clothing. Or can use Simple NPC Outfit Manager to give any NPC an outfit. So only 1 or more NPCs of given choice will do whoring. Ysolda makes a great whore in this fashion as example.

It's also possible to install Immersive Wenches, which adds a lot of beautiful ladies wearing tavern clothes in taverns and palaces. Since they wear clothes with the JobWhore keyword they will also do the RP/G whoring scenes. The wenches fit in very well ith that kind of thing. There are some travelling merchants too that will buy stolen goods and provide help on the roads against bandits.

I also made a huge personal merge patch with all the followers by Emerilada on the Nexus-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/20625614?tab=user+files

They basically function as improved wenches that are even more amazingly beautiful and are easily available as followers.

Can't go anywhere in the towns in my game without bumping into beautiful whores working and playing lol.

1 hour ago, krixost said:

- Stage 3 and beyond is someone else if they want to add back in or change the really lewd shit.

I find it really funny when people express sentiments like this. I don't mean that in a pejorative or ctitical way. It's because it reminds me of the way that, when people consume pornography, their fetishes tend to inflate over time so things that seem extreme at first will eventually become boring and mundane.

I mean, at first you're just letting strangers grope your characters breasts in bars...but it tends to spiral out of control from there, till one day you realise that you can identify animals just by looking at the shape of their penises and you wonder if maybe you should rethink how you spend freetime. Or is that just me lol?

4 hours ago, krixost said:

This was the direction I am going as well but more as a Radiant Quest that can be started at any time. The quest return location is the follower. Still planning this out today and tomorrow in excel. It is definitely a completely separate quest chain than the Inn. The ring is a good idea but would have to be a separate ring like the Engagement Rings mod does.

Yeah, this will not just be altered dialogue.

- Stage 1 is fix the mod as it currently is with the dialogue fix patch provided by @saltshade in post #978. This will be markers and modifying quest stages and getting rid of the 2nd whore for Camp Job. I am not going to fix any Rank 4 stuff since I am not even going to test it. Rank 1, 2, and 3. Someone else can do Rank 4.

- Stage 2 is changing all the dialogues to more mature and adding the Follower Master/Pimp Radiant Quest. Also add to Rank 3 Guard Barracks. Maybe Rank 4 is quests to travel to different towns as a gift to another Jarl and all their guards. Like a Camp Job Extension? This is the Non-Beast stuff version.

If you're making a new version, you should integrate the scripts that Abraxas67 uploaded in post #989. They will fix any issues with immersion/rape/arousal that could arise in combination with other mods, and take in the arousal of the client as a factor that will affect approach chance. In other words it's more realistic. I haven't tried his last batch of scripts yet, but the first ones worked just fine. I think this is in line with your vision of making the mod more mature.

20 hours ago, saltshade said:

If you're making a new version, you should integrate the scripts that Abraxas67 uploaded in post #989. They will fix any issues with immersion/rape/arousal that could arise in combination with other mods, and take in the arousal of the client as a factor that will affect approach chance. In other words it's more realistic. I haven't tried his last batch of scripts yet, but the first ones worked just fine. I think this is in line with your vision of making the mod more mature.

@Abraxas67 's arousal data script patches work great except for the Home Delivery/Gang Bang/Camp/Stronghold type of quests. From looking at the various code with my Dad today it would appear that when these events happen that all actors should have their arousal seeded to 90+ otherwise they would stand around....which is what I experienced.

The code patch is a really good start though! I think I will keep it in since it does work great with the normal prostitution things.

So I made all the dialogue changes today. A LOT of dialogue! I changed most of it but left some. No offense meant.....but.....this mod is a real mess. I'll explain below.

The Dialogue Changes for a 'Less Lewd but Still Sexy' RP/G:

- After the dialogue changes I went in for a speed run to test and had my Breton Female have various forms of sex with Guards, Followers, 1 Camp, 1 Stonghold. The dialogue seems to be working great.

- I removed  a ton of Prompts that were causing conversation issues. I see why someone put them there but it is not the 'right' thing to do. So I removed most that could be removed.

- Most of the Prompts that are left are in the form of Male-Male dialogue since the conversation chain is obviously Female but has had Male-Male options placed into it. These should have been a completely separate chain.

- For example. Speaking to an Inn Keeper there should be a Female or Male check and the appropriate conversation chains pick up and go. Checks from inside there are all in a direction. So essentially there should be 4 separate chains for each Quest Type.....ie Prostitute or Camp Job etc. In the case with this mod (RP/G) everything is lumped together and the logic is a nightmare. So many less scripts would be needed. Most of the logic is right there in the CK in the pop ups.

Unused Quest Chains? Unkown:

- Looks like a lot of the quest chains were from original 'ideas' but never completed? Or that there were bugs and just left there when migrating to the current ones? It was really difficult to figure out if about half of them were even being used. Many of them had decent dialogue in them as well.

Rank 3 & 4 Quests:

- There does not appear to be any markers. At least we could not find any. There is most definitely the 'Location Center' being defined for that cell (which is the XMarker ID explained below). Which seems to be where the Client and Guests are being set up....mostly. This explains the strange behavior of the location of the Home Delivery and Guest quests.

- There really needs to be actual markers like the XMarker.

Example. Solitude Bits and Pieces has (2) XMarkers.

1 behind the counter with no ID (Bethesda leftover?) and

1 right at the door from the store to their home (where the sex act happens). The ID on this is SolitudeBitsAndPiecesLocation.

There should/expected to be a mf_SolitudeBitsAndPiecesLocation and placed up in their room which is then of course called from script. And the same goes for each location that these things happen at.

I tested @Corsec 's Follower Master/Pimp patch and it works great. I used @Abraxas67 's arousal data patch in while using it and it was surprisingly fluid. I really like it! I'll have to work with you to help me update my dialogue updated version. I really don't want to do all the dialogue over again. lol!!!

I do agree with @Corsec though about using RP/G for the Waitress/Barmaid and 'Normal' Solicitation Prostitution. Along with the @Abraxas67 arousal data patch.

So where does this all stand for further updates from me?

- The mod is not very well designed and backed itself into a hole. *giggles* my Dad said that only 25% of the scripts are actually needed and the conversation dialogue quests really should be built from the ground up instead of hacking logic bomb fixes into this. I don't do scripting but was reading it fine while we went though this. He was doing most of the clicking and finding things from this mod while I watched. I had already done most of the dialogue edits prior. After 6hrs of clicking and reading scripts.....his opinion is just use it as it is. He and his girlfriend also like the mod but too many bugs. He said the idea is great but needs to be redone.

- So I think I will provide the dialogue update below then end up using @Corsec 's follower patch then end up removing (privately) the conversation options that don't work right. Kind of disappointed but it is what it is.

- I really like this mod and wanted to tackle these bug fixes but ended up being more messy and deeper than expected. Lesson learned I guess. Don't know until one tries!

In any case. Here is the dialogue edited ESP. Keep the original of course.....just drop this into the Data folder and overwrite.

Thanks and Enjoy!

K.

EDIT: Updated the 7z download 2020DEC15. Fixed some word errors. Thanks to @Corsec for letting me know.

Radiant Prostitution Krixost Dialogue Updates.7z

9 hours ago, Corsec said:

Can't go anywhere in the towns in my game without bumping into beautiful whores working and playing lol.

I can only imagine. lol!!!

9 hours ago, Corsec said:

I find it really funny when people express sentiments like this. I don't mean that in a pejorative or ctitical way. It's because it reminds me of the way that, when people consume pornography, their fetishes tend to inflate over time so things that seem extreme at first will eventually become boring and mundane.

I mean, at first you're just letting strangers grope your characters breasts in bars...but it tends to spiral out of control from there, till one day you realise that you can identify animals just by looking at the shape of their penises and you wonder if maybe you should rethink how you spend freetime. Or is that just me lol?

I had to draw/make a line. Sex for me is awesome but I don't wish to be brutilized by someone's '50 Shades'......sorry I type fast and had a lot more to say on this but was turning this forum into a chat session. =P

Thanks.

K.

@Abraxas67 's arousal data script patches work great except for the Home Delivery/Gang Bang/Camp/Stronghold type of quests. From looking at the various code with my Dad today it would appear that when these events happen that all actors should have their arousal seeded to 90+ otherwise they would stand around....which is what I experienced.

The code patch is a really good start though! I think I will keep it in since it does work great with the normal prostitution things.

So I made all the dialogue changes today. A LOT of dialogue! I changed most of it but left some. No offense meant.....but.....this mod is a real mess. I'll explain below.

The Dialogue Changes for a 'Less Lewd but Still Sexy' RP/G:

- After the dialogue changes I went in for a speed run to test and had my Breton Female have various forms of sex with Guards, Followers, 1 Camp, 1 Stonghold. The dialogue seems to be working great.

- I removed  a ton of Prompts that were causing conversation issues. I see why someone put them there but it is not the 'right' thing to do. So I removed most that could be removed.

- Most of the Prompts that are left are in the form of Male-Male dialogue since the conversation chain is obviously Female but has had Male-Male options placed into it. These should have been a completely separate chain.

- For example. Speaking to an Inn Keeper there should be a Female or Male check and the appropriate conversation chains pick up and go. Checks from inside there are all in a direction. So essentially there should be 4 separate chains for each Quest Type.....ie Prostitute or Camp Job etc. In the case with this mod (RP/G) everything is lumped together and the logic is a nightmare. So many less scripts would be needed. Most of the logic is right there in the CK in the pop ups.

Unused Quest Chains? Unkown:

- Looks like a lot of the quest chains were from original 'ideas' but never completed? Or that there were bugs and just left there when migrating to the current ones? It was really difficult to figure out if about half of them were even being used. Many of them had decent dialogue in them as well.

Rank 3 & 4 Quests:

- There does not appear to be any markers. At least we could not find any. There is most definitely the 'Location Center' being defined for that cell (which is the XMarker ID explained below). Which seems to be where the Client and Guests are being set up....mostly. This explains the strange behavior of the location of the Home Delivery and Guest quests.

- There really needs to be actual markers like the XMarker.

Example. Solitude Bits and Pieces has (2) XMarkers.

1 behind the counter with no ID (Bethesda leftover?) and

1 right at the door from the store to their home (where the sex act happens). The ID on this is SolitudeBitsAndPiecesLocation.

There should/expected to be a mf_SolitudeBitsAndPiecesLocation and placed up in their room which is then of course called from script. And the same goes for each location that these things happen at.

I tested @Corsec 's Follower Master/Pimp patch and it works great. I used @Abraxas67 's arousal data patch in while using it and it was surprisingly fluid. I really like it! I'll have to work with you to help me update my dialogue updated version. I really don't want to do all the dialogue over again. lol!!!

I do agree with @Corsec though about using RP/G for the Waitress/Barmaid and 'Normal' Solicitation Prostitution. Along with the @Abraxas67 arousal data patch.

So where does this all stand for further updates from me?

- The mod is not very well designed and backed itself into a hole. *giggles* my Dad said that only 25% of the scripts are actually needed and the conversation dialogue quests really should be built from the ground up instead of hacking logic bomb fixes into this. I don't do scripting but was reading it fine while we went though this. He was doing most of the clicking and finding things from this mod while I watched. I had already done most of the dialogue edits prior. After 6hrs of clicking and reading scripts.....his opinion is just use it as it is. He and his girlfriend also like the mod but too many bugs. He said the idea is great but needs to be redone.

- So I think I will provide the dialogue update below then end up using @Corsec 's follower patch then end up removing (privately) the conversation options that don't work right. Kind of disappointed but it is what it is.

- I really like this mod and wanted to tackle these bug fixes but ended up being more messy and deeper than expected. Lesson learned I guess. Don't know until one tries!

In any case. Here is the dialogue edited ESP. Keep the original of course.....just drop this into the Data folder and overwrite.

Thanks and Enjoy!

K.

Radiant Prostitution Krixost Dialogue Updates.7z 98.12 kB · 0 downloads

Is that because he didn't take the quests into account or because he actually set the requirement for interaction to 90? That's very exaggerated and need to be rewritten indeed. Also which one is the arousal patch and which one is the "code patch"?

I don't know if your vision is to make the dialogue "nicer" or if you're actually aiming for immersion and lore-friendliness or just what makes sense. Just keep in mind that Skyrim's culture is inspired by the viking/middle ages that were very sexist and brutal, and you're playing a hooker who men see as an object for pleasure. There is no respect or politeness involved there, unless they are a gentleman. Maybe there should be different lines for different personalities but I don't know if that's possible to achieve, and it would take a lot of work.

I would keep lines like "I'm gonna fucking plow your cunt" (I'm not ashamed to type this) because it's actually realistic for a tough warrior character type. Personally I don't see the problem with the dialogue, except a few sentences here and there, but the general tone seems right for a prostitution mod. This is purely subjective of course. You are free to make your own version of it, but I think I would prefer the original.

12 hours ago, saltshade said:

Is that because he didn't take the quests into account or because he actually set the requirement for interaction to 90? That's very exaggerated and need to be rewritten indeed. Also which one is the arousal patch and which one is the "code patch"?

The arousal data patch is just a couple of scripts (mf_handler.pex, mf_solicitplayermainscript.pex) that overwrite...so "code patch". The issue seems to be that if there is no arousal the NPCs just will not do anything but stand there making statements. When I placed the v4.1 scripts back in things worked again even though there are no RP/G location markers. Maybe @Abraxas67 will have a look at the scripts and update?

I don't know if your vision is to make the dialogue "nicer" or if you're actually aiming for immersion and lore-friendliness or just what makes sense.

Immersion and removed words like 'cunt' and most of the 'bitch' items because of the 'way' they were being used. I left some of the 'bitch' (and others) because they fit the scenario. The dialogue edits are fitting but still sexy and more Male Aggressive Behavior.

Skyrim's culture is inspired by the viking/middle ages that were very sexist and brutal, and you're playing a hooker who men see as an object for pleasure. There is no respect or politeness involved there, unless they are a gentleman.

I think your view of prostitutes is modern tainted. They were valued and protected (mostly)....just do a search for History of Prostitution wiki and go ahead and read. I won't argue here. If you think "...going to fucking plow your cunt..." is okay then I think you have an issue. This is LL and you have a choice. Use the original childish lewd version that you like or a more immersive version that is still Male Dominant but less childish. Again....your choice. If you want to mix and match then edit the ESP (xEdit or CK) and do it yourself.

It would have been nice if the mod was designed differently to offer a few different choices per dialogue but as it is the method that the dialogue was done would not work.

10 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

So you stopped trying fixing the markers in home delivery?? Sad if true........

I was but there are no RP/G markers to begin with. So lots of adds and fixes to make it work correctly. If the mod was not such a spider web and tape holding it together my Dad and I would have already finished since we tracked down how the quests were being done. Oh well....it is what it is. Yeah....agreed....sad but true.

@Corsec politely told me I had a couple word errors in my dialogue edits. Thank you. I updated them and reuploaded the 7z file in my previous posting. I went through them all and picked up 2 more but I think I got them all? There may be some stragglers.

Thanks

K.

Immersion and removed words like 'cunt' and most of the 'bitch' items because of the 'way' they were being used. I left some of the 'bitch' (and others) because they fit the scenario. The dialogue edits are fitting but still sexy and more Male Aggressive Behavior.

I think your view of prostitutes is modern tainted. They were valued and protected (mostly)....just do a search for History of Prostitution wiki and go ahead and read. I won't argue here. If you think "...going to fucking plow your cunt..." is okay then I think you have an issue. This is LL and you have a choice. Use the original childish lewd version that you like or a more immersive version that is still Male Dominant but less childish. Again....your choice. If you want to mix and match then edit the ESP (xEdit or CK) and do it yourself.

It would have been nice if the mod was designed differently to offer a few different choices per dialogue but as it is the method that the dialogue was done would not work.

I was but there are no RP/G markers to begin with. So lots of adds and fixes to make it work correctly. If the mod was not such a spider web and tape holding it together my Dad and I would have already finished since we tracked down how the quests were being done. Oh well....it is what it is. Yeah....agreed....sad but true.

I was tired when I wrote that and didn't review it, but now that you mention it I actually agree with you(A few scenes from medieval series and movies came flashing by). "Cunt" is probably a modern word that we have grown used to in this mod. When you play a mod for some time such things tend to become normalized, just like DD items have a culture of their own in Skyrim, despite not being lore-friendly at all. I remember reacting the first time I read it, but because I'm playing with mods like SL survival that makes the world more sexist, this actually felt like an extension of that mod, despite the rude language.

Looking forward to your version and what it will contribute with. I think your ideas will be more immersive and not just a prudish version, and sorry for thinking that. It's easy to draw the wrong conclusion when you don't have all the cards on the table. Not that you have to care what I think. If you want any help writing dialogues I know a bit of modding and I have a lot of free time, so don't be afraid to ask.

3 hours ago, saltshade said:

I was tired when I wrote that and didn't review it, but now that you mention it I actually agree with you(A few scenes from medieval series and movies came flashing by). "Cunt" is probably a modern word that we have grown used to in this mod. When you play a mod for some time such things tend to become normalized, just like DD items have a culture of their own in Skyrim, despite not being lore-friendly at all. I remember reacting the first time I read it, but because I'm playing with mods like SL survival that makes the world more sexist, this actually felt like an extension of that mod, despite the rude language.

Looking forward to your version and what it will contribute with. I think your ideas will be more immersive and not just a prudish version, and sorry for thinking that. It's easy to draw the wrong conclusion when you don't have all the cards on the table. Not that you have to care what I think. If you want any help writing dialogues I know a bit of modding and I have a lot of free time, so don't be afraid to ask.

Thank you for the nice words. Really appreciated. *hugs*.

This is the first time I have gone public in trying to make an attempt at fixing a mod that I really like. Although it did not turn out this way without a lot of extra work or a complete rebuild of this. I enjoyed taking part and giving back.....even if it ended being just a dialogue edit. We'll see what happens....Dad and I love our hobbies together....one being Skyrim modding.

Thanks

K.

15 hours ago, krixost said:

This is the first time I have gone public in trying to make an attempt at fixing a mod that I really like. Although it did not turn out this way without a lot of extra work or a complete rebuild of this. I enjoyed taking part and giving back.....even if it ended being just a dialogue edit. We'll see what happens....Dad and I love our hobbies together....one being Skyrim modding.

As i love this mod and have it as a core mod i so hoped it was fixable......So what about a rebuild?:classic_angel:

Yours

Ps: It could use a dance option as in TDF

2 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

As i love this mod and have it as a core mod i so hoped it was fixable......So what about a rebuild?:classic_angel:

Yours

Ps: It could use a dance option as in TDF

Dad and I are discussing details. We will make a new mod with this in mind. It will have the barmaid/waitress and dancing (default Skyrim not any LL reqs) for a SJW version. The dancing would be to the current music in the inn asking to 'Perform a Dance'. We may make this only available in the 5 major city inns though since they each have full time bards in place.

*To dance at any time for the player....use FNIS Spells addon with SensualCicero For All.

A lot more food and drink options to fill for a bit more challenge but structured in a nice way (Food, Side, then Drink choices). Then there will be a SexLab version for the prostitution with a different affinity/reputation that will offer regional remote jobs to various places within that hold. The NPCs will not be existing copies but new and spawn in for just these meetings mostly in inns (the player rental room usually is a good spot). We are purposely not using existing NPCs so we don't have to mess around with compatibility and breaking things (quests and such).

War Camps and Guard Barracks are also on the table per region. Camps will be allegiance specific so Solitude (Winking Skeever) as example will send to a random Imperial Camp (Whiterun could send to either side *wink*). Followers will have support for Camps, Barracks, and Guards with a ring. It will use Real Engagement Rings from the Nexus since those are worn on a separate finger and looks stunning on male and female. All 4 can be chosen via the follower dialogue.

It will definitely be on the 'immersion' and 'more realistic' side but will 100% work and will not have any of the beast and very lewd stuff. This will make it possible for roleplayers 'living' in a town/city to play that way prior/while getting experience as the slayer of dragons. lol!! I use Skyrim Unbound in this way so dragons don't appear to level 25 while I do work, tasks, bounties to get experience.....with RP/G now I get work as a barmaid and prostitute and rent my flat. Great roleplay!

I will not post more details here since it is kind of in bad taste to talk about new and upcoming on something else not related to this mod. I was really hoping RP/G could have been much simpler to modify but we have what we have with it.

The mod will be on Nexus under Krixost and not LL.....roughly 1 month. I'll probably upload our followers mod and food mod as well both use CK Vanilla so super compatible. LE version only though since I don't play SE. Someone else I am sure will convert to SE at some point.

Thanks

K.

16 hours ago, krixost said:

Dad and I are discussing details. We will make a new mod with this in mind. It will have the barmaid/waitress and dancing (default Skyrim not any LL reqs) for a SJW version. The dancing would be to the current music in the inn asking to 'Perform a Dance'. We may make this only available in the 5 major city inns though since they each have full time bards in place.

*To dance at any time for the player....use FNIS Spells addon with SensualCicero For All.

A lot more food and drink options to fill for a bit more challenge but structured in a nice way (Food, Side, then Drink choices). Then there will be a SexLab version for the prostitution with a different affinity/reputation that will offer regional remote jobs to various places within that hold. The NPCs will not be existing copies but new and spawn in for just these meetings mostly in inns (the player rental room usually is a good spot). We are purposely not using existing NPCs so we don't have to mess around with compatibility and breaking things (quests and such).

War Camps and Guard Barracks are also on the table per region. Camps will be allegiance specific so Solitude (Winking Skeever) as example will send to a random Imperial Camp (Whiterun could send to either side *wink*). Followers will have support for Camps, Barracks, and Guards with a ring. It will use Real Engagement Rings from the Nexus since those are worn on a separate finger and looks stunning on male and female. All 4 can be chosen via the follower dialogue.

It will definitely be on the 'immersion' and 'more realistic' side but will 100% work and will not have any of the beast and very lewd stuff. This will make it possible for roleplayers 'living' in a town/city to play that way prior/while getting experience as the slayer of dragons. lol!! I use Skyrim Unbound in this way so dragons don't appear to level 25 while I do work, tasks, bounties to get experience.....with RP/G now I get work as a barmaid and prostitute and rent my flat. Great roleplay!

I will not post more details here since it is kind of in bad taste to talk about new and upcoming on something else not related to this mod. I was really hoping RP/G could have been much simpler to modify but we have what we have with it.

The mod will be on Nexus under Krixost and not LL.....roughly 1 month. I'll probably upload our followers mod and food mod as well both use CK Vanilla so super compatible. LE version only though since I don't play SE. Someone else I am sure will convert to SE at some point.

Thanks

K.

Oh maan this look promising indeed...!

"I will not post more details here since it is kind of in bad taste to talk about new and upcoming on something else not related to this mod. I was really hoping RP/G could have been much simpler to modify but we have what we have with it."

Could you make a developer thread of your own here on LL?

"To dance at any time for the player....use FNIS Spells addon with SensualCicero For All." I was using TDF at the same time  as RP just for the dance opportunity ,manually changing/renaming dance files to my liking, but never found exact the dances i wanted (did this a lot in Oblivion)  but now i have "SensualCicero For All" thank you for pointing this out.

Please could you make this a self-contained mod?

yours❤️

5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Please could you make this a self-contained mod?

I cannot include FNIS Spells Addon but would include the SensualCicero animation as optional in the installation and give reference. The spell would not be needed since I will have my own spell called Barmaid Dance that will be an option to make coin and affinity (like the Become a Bard mod...1 dance is enough but can continue as long as you want for roleplay) .

5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Could you make a developer thread of your own here on LL?

Once I have something definitive in testing I can make a LL thread for discussion since it will be needed for the prostitution discussion ?. The files will still be on Nexus though.

Thanks

K.