For me, the npc's schlongs during animation when erect are bent to the side, what I mean is the dick itself is straight (not in an arc shape) but the tip point toward the side for about a 10 degrees angle, like its offset. XPMSSE (4.72) is overwriting SOS and loaded after SOS(1.1.4). I have searched everywhere but no solution so far. I've attached my LO if of any help.

loadorder.txt

38 minutes ago, lacoka13 said:

For me, the npc's schlongs during animation when erect are bent to the side, what I mean is the dick itself is straight (not in an arc shape) but the tip point toward the side for about a 10 degrees angle, like its offset. XPMSSE (4.72) is overwriting SOS and loaded after SOS(1.1.4). I have searched everywhere but no solution so far. I've attached my LO if of any help.

loadorder.txt 2.37 kB · 2 downloads

When installing SoS, did you opt to use the SoS Skeleton by chance? If so, reinstall and opt out of using that one.

16 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

When installing SoS, did you opt to use the SoS Skeleton by chance? If so, reinstall and opt out of using that one.

No, I left the sos skeleton box option unchecked, so  I can use xpmsse instead

6 hours ago, lacoka13 said:

loadorder.txt 2.37 kB · 5 downloads

Its like the dick can't completely return to its centered horizontal position at the start of an animation. Pressing "]" button or "u"  does not fix it. It happen to npc only and about 3/4 the time. My character is female. Other than that my setup works flawlessly.

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

8 hours ago, lacoka13 said:

loadorder.txt 2.37 kB · 6 downloads

7 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

7 hours ago, raiden21 said:

No, I left the sos skeleton box option unchecked, so  I can use xpmsse instead

2 hours ago, lacoka13 said:

Its like the dick can't completely return to its centered horizontal position at the start of an animation. Pressing "]" button or "u"  does not fix it. It happen to npc only and about 3/4 the time. My character is female. Other than that my setup works flawlessly.

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

This happened to me when I first got Flower Girls and installed SoS. I fixed my issue by reinstalling XPM32 Skeleton, and making sure of my load order.

1 hour ago, lacoka13 said:

Thanks for the answer, I just tried re-installing XPMSSE but sadly it didn't fix it

I did a lot of troubleshooting and using CBBE 3BBB instead of BHUNP immediately fixed it, tested on 5 different dudes... Tried BHUNP again, this time upgrading to 1.82 from 1.80, and bent schlongs it was again! I honestly prefer BHUNP tho, but that's a big downside so I'll be using CBBE from now. LO seems perfectly fine to me.

4 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

I was having this problem.  I managed to "Talk" to another NPC before the sexlab scene and it switched.

No luck for me.  I "talked and targeted" a dozen people before sex after sex during sex and still stuck on lydia.  i removed her bushy hair and still no change.  I tried the sexlab aroused key the sexlab select target key from sexlab tools.  is there an actual schlong key for targeting?

On 9/2/2020 at 8:08 PM, 4nk8r said:

I'll see what I can whip up.  1st attempt didn't work.

What male body replacer are you using?  Briarhearts in my game don't end up nude when I take all their gear.  The bodysuit that has the hole in the cheast (there are 2, one for with heart, one without) includes the skirt/kilt/whatever the males wear.  Mine are never nude unless I issue "unequipall" on them, which also removes the "hole in the chest" bodysuit.  Makes them nude but lacks the chest hole.  Kali Ma.

Here's a patch for what, in my game, would be the Briarheart with and without heart armor records.  USSEP, if you have it installed, already flags them as slot 35 instead of 32.  I added the SOS_Revealing keyword to all the records I found.  Does nothing in my game for reasons I stated above, or I edited the wrong records. 

Dead_Briarheart_SOS_fix.esp 832 B · 6 downloads

Oh wow! Thank you. I'm going to give it a shot in about an hour and I will let you know immediately how it works. It's so weird, because I remember always having that glitch. And I only use CBBE and SOS and Sexlab and Skyrim Romance SE from the Nexus.

That's it in that department. And of course XPMSE, Racemenu SE, and all that good stuff. And like two dozen papyrus extenders, skse plugins for performance, and all that racket. But...yeah, that's about it. And 500 other unrelated mods, but I don't do a lot of body mods really. Just skin textures, SMP Physics, dude skin textures for way hotter look. I don't use the SMP plugin for SOS because, lol, why would I care if it flops around when they're dead? But I'd never use Sexlab Aroused ever again, not after the lagging it did to me in LE. Uhhh-uh. I find the realistic Sexlab-related story and NPC-Follower mods with voices to be the only thing that makes it all worth it.

On 9/2/2020 at 8:08 PM, 4nk8r said:

I'll see what I can whip up.  1st attempt didn't work.

What male body replacer are you using?  Briarhearts in my game don't end up nude when I take all their gear.  The bodysuit that has the hole in the cheast (there are 2, one for with heart, one without) includes the skirt/kilt/whatever the males wear.  Mine are never nude unless I issue "unequipall" on them, which also removes the "hole in the chest" bodysuit.  Makes them nude but lacks the chest hole.  Kali Ma.

Here's a patch for what, in my game, would be the Briarheart with and without heart armor records.  USSEP, if you have it installed, already flags them as slot 35 instead of 32.  I added the SOS_Revealing keyword to all the records I found.  Does nothing in my game for reasons I stated above, or I edited the wrong records. 

Dead_Briarheart_SOS_fix.esp 832 B · 8 downloads

Yep it worked! Sorry for the late reply! That worked like a charm. Now the heart comes out normally. Thank you for fixing this. I've had this error ever since I first used SOS on LE and the error carried right over to SOS on SE and I ever found out why. Perhaps I'll never know. I use a male skin replacer that I've only just used for my first time, but on LE I used some Favoured Soul Male body enhancer of some kind to make the guys look hotter, which was seriously necessary.

Anyone know how to get this to work with All Geared Up? Both mods work by themselves ,but not together. 

When loaded together the following things happen. 

I play a mage, so like to have 2 staves equipped on my back. 

1: Upon loading a save in which both staves are already equipped, the character loads in with no staves equipped, the right stave equips fine, the left stave then flickers in and disappears. 

2: If I take off my top with one stave equipped, missing Penis. 

3: If I unequip the stave, penis appears. 

4: If I try to equip any other weapon/stave, my top is automatically removed and missing penis, while both staves are now on my back. 

5: If I equip clothing after it's been unequipped and I now have both staves, the clothing will enquip the left stave

I have SOS loaded above all other body/texture mods and naturally that also means Allgud Patches etc. 

This leads me to believe there is an equip slot conflict of sorts, but I'm too new to modding and not smart enough to know the issue

18 hours ago, SithLord2064 said:

Everytime I start a new game, save, then load said game, I keep getting this notification. I deleted the SOSRaceMenu file, because it kept giving me that option for size whenever I tried to modify my character's schlong. But how do I stop getting this first time initialization every time I load?

ScreenShot1.png

im guessing you saved before this message even appeared...

On 9/20/2020 at 10:57 AM, agiz19 said:

im guessing you saved before this message even appeared...

That message appeared upon loading a save in Riverwood, after having finished the Helgen start scene. I got the SOS: First Time Initialization note in Helgen, as well. Every time I load that save, or any subsequent save of that character, I get that message.