4 hours ago, NordicRaspberry said:

Help! For some reason, all my male NPCs have two schlongs. What's the deal with that? The only other mods I have that edit male appearances are Total Character Makeover and Better Males Remesh for Skyrim SE.

I'm 99.9% sure it's because:

Better Males adds a wiener. SOS adds a wiener. You don't need to be the Sesame Street Count to figure this one out (but it helps) (ah ah ah ah).

So yeah, basically you can pick either SOS or Better Males, but not both at once. I'm thinkin' this will solve your problem.

I've been having this issue where whenever i load a new cell (i.e enter a building, load a save, hell even running too far away and teleporting my followers to me does it), my followers Racemenu schlong settings get all mucked up. If i then go back into their racemenu page and "update" their settings by changing them and then changing them back, it fixes itself and reverts to how it originally looked. However, doing that every single time you enter a new cell (which is way more often than i first realized) gets incredibly tedious. I've heard somewhere that this is because SoS Only spends about a second after loading into the cell to calculate the schlong slider values, and if your game is slow/laggy due to too many mods or just a generally slow PC, this second might not be enough and therefore it just reverts to this unfinished state. I did found a supposed patch for this issue, but it hasn't worked yet. I have had this issue for as long as i remember, but im starting to get fed up.

I'm having a problem with the schlong bending now; if I press any of the hotkeys to change the players schlong angle, it'll change position for a second before springing back down to its lowest angle. The hotkeys are working fine and if I press rapidly, you can see the angle is changing before it resets to bottom again. NPCs seem to be perfectly unaffected by this bug and I dont believe SL arousal is interfering as even if the character arousal is maxed, the schlong will still set to low angle.

[FIXED!]

[EDIT]: I just used Mod Manger instead and it worked like a charm.

I've ran into a certain issue several times with this particular mod.

The issue is whenever I take off the character's clothes, the size of his entire body is shrunken down a build with the head staying the same size and with no dong. I tried restarting the mod in MCM and to no avail. I restarted the mod again and then changed the dong size and I still have the same problem. 

And here is all the mods I have. 

(including Schlongs of Skryim SE installed manually, took the files from 00Common,13 Common, 13.1 Default, 13.2 Hairless and dragged and dropped them into the Data folder) 

I want to have the body shape of my character to stay the same regardless of clothes and have the dong show up. If someone could help me out, I would highly appreciate it!

20201004174631_1.jpg

20201004174641_1.jpg

modlist.PNG

On 12/24/2019 at 2:13 AM, sabin77 said:

managed to fix it by using an old save no idea why it fixed itself?

Sounds like script lag.  Try loading a few scripted mods at a time until they all get loaded. (Load a few mods, save, load a few more...)  Lets scripts normalize before using.

On 10/14/2020 at 1:02 PM, mastert3318 said:

Is there something like that for SE?

Not from here, to my knowledge.  Hit up Nexusmods Special Edition section and search for "underwear".  There are a few versions there.  Most people are trying to get things naked vs. underwear ;)

4 hours ago, Dude2000 said:

I just started the mod midwood isle: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28120

which seems to be very interesting and of high quality. It apparently defines a new race which unfortunately does not get schlongs assigned. Is there an easy method to assign schlongs to a new race of a mod or could someone skilled enough provide a patch or something?

Thanks in advance!

I've never tried this, and I'm only basing this on what I can see inside the plugin file.  You'd need to create a patch or edit the SOS addon you want to use.

1. Add Armor Addon entry to define the race and mesh model it will use for the genitals

2. Edit the single Armor entry for Genitals and add an Armature entry that points to the Armor Addon created in step 1.

3. Edit the "CompatibleRaces" FormID to include an entry for the new race

4. Add a Texture Set entry to point to the textures to be used for the genitals.

17 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I've never tried this, and I'm only basing this on what I can see inside the plugin file.  You'd need to create a patch or edit the SOS addon you want to use.

1. Add Armor Addon entry to define the race and mesh model it will use for the genitals

2. Edit the single Armor entry for Genitals and add an Armature entry that points to the Armor Addon created in step 1.

3. Edit the "CompatibleRaces" FormID to include an entry for the new race

4. Add a Texture Set entry to point to the textures to be used for the genitals.

Wow, is it that involved? I should add that it is actually possible to successfully assign schlongs ingame to targeted NPC of that race. Therefore, I was hoping there is some way to tell SOS to include this race for automatic equipping.

4 hours ago, mastert3318 said:

Is there a patch to make SoS work with SAM Light? I swear I've seen one mentioned somewhere before.

If you want to use that male replacer I posted a bit earlier, it is based on SAM but adjusted to use SOS.

Check vectorplexus.com for SAM Light patches for SOS SE.

2 hours ago, Dude2000 said:

Wow, is it that involved? I should add that it is actually possible to successfully assign schlongs ingame to targeted NPC of that race. Therefore, I was hoping there is some way to tell SOS to include this race for automatic equipping.

That was the "automatic" way, meaning the game has the info (in the plugin) ahead of time so you don't have to be involved (in game).  You might be able to use something like SIGE or similar to insert the race into the FormID list stored in your game data for the addon you want used by that race?  My understanding of this falls apart at this point, so I'll let others step in and correct me.

I have HDT-SMP, do I need both the original mod + the HDT-SMP one? Confused because they both let me choose options and then file conflicts arrive, but I think I need both bc the original has more like the SOS shop and the hair options and is a larger file size.

Wording is confusing, I currently have both installed and then just chose to load the SOS HDT_SMP accessory after the SOS and then the skeleton after that.