8 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Most people are going to stop reading after "custom merge with Zedit".  This is SE.  You should investigate what you can turn into ESL's to keep you under the plugin limit.  Compact and ESLify simple mods that aren't a master for something else.  Clothing mod, weapon mods, etc..  Merge mods as a last resort.  Look into using Wrye Bash to help with the identification and conversion process.  You'll need xEdit to compact non-ESL-compliant mods down to size, but Wrye Bash can otherwise ID and enable you to flag ESL-compatible plugins as such (or remove the flag, add other flags like ESM).  You'll probably find that a lot of what you're using is already ESL-friendly.

Edit: It's generally not a good idea to ESL-ify core LE/SE crossover mods like Racemenu and SkyUI (as they will appear they can be) for maximum compatibility with older/noncompliant mods.  When you ESLify mods, the place in the load order is always inside the FE range, older non-ESL-aware code won't detect ESL mods in your load order.  I'm not totally up on what is and isn't ESL-safe in the scripted variety lately. 

I think I meant Zmerge, not Zedit specifically since merge plugins inst helping me. Ok I have already done so using the guide on Nexus from Nordic(??). Though I haven't combined any of the FormIDs since that seems to be trouble and I'm not sure what that would screw up. Even with that , after enabling all my plugins they come down to 300 and something; most of them seem to need Form IDs Compacted and quite a few of them are masters so I don't want to touch them. Quite a few of them are just like texture mods for insignificant things so right now I only have the essentials enabled so I can see whats going on and whats causing issues. Wyre Bash obviously cant load all of them because of the 255 plugin limit. But most of those issues are just things like DD overwriting some other DD records and such. its mostly green and yellow issues. Aside from some stupid plugins that wont remove themselves for mods im not gonna use anymore.

On 12/17/2020 at 5:32 AM, Kage777 said:

I think I meant Zmerge, not Zedit specifically since merge plugins inst helping me. Ok I have already done so using the guide on Nexus from Nordic(??). Though I haven't combined any of the FormIDs since that seems to be trouble and I'm not sure what that would screw up. Even with that , after enabling all my plugins they come down to 300 and something; most of them seem to need Form IDs Compacted and quite a few of them are masters so I don't want to touch them. Quite a few of them are just like texture mods for insignificant things so right now I only have the essentials enabled so I can see whats going on and whats causing issues. Wyre Bash obviously cant load all of them because of the 255 plugin limit. But most of those issues are just things like DD overwriting some other DD records and such. its mostly green and yellow issues. Aside from some stupid plugins that wont remove themselves for mods im not gonna use anymore.

Well, if you're using too many non-ESL plugins, either you have to merge or not use them (yeah right).  Texture and mesh overhauls don't always have a plugin, and Wrye Bash won't have any issues loading 254 normal plugins and a couple hundred more ESL activated plugins, though I like it less for installing plugins.  I just use it like a utility knife for some fringe features and the ability to drag/drop my load order.  I'm otherwise a Vortex heretic.

For those mod you decide to compact ID's, the CK is one way, but I don't know the process nor am I suggesting or recommending using that unless you're more familiar with it already.  Just being clear it is an avenue.  xEdit is what I'd suggest.  It can compact form ID's if the plugin is small enough (less than 1024 objects)...well, you have to activate a special flag ( -IKnowWhatImDoing ) during startup to get the full 1024 range, but either way it is a right-click option to compact from the plugin view list in xEdit.  It won't let you compact something that isn't small enough.

Compacting doesn't automatically make it an ESL.  That is a flag you have to toggle via xEdit in the Record Flags of the File Header of the plugin, or with Wrye Bash.  You might have to have Wrye Bash run a detection scan on your plugin order to find all the ESL compatible plugins.  The plugin names will show up as green.

Don't ESLify any mods that add new cells to the game unless you can name them .esl and they are the very 1st ESL that loads in your load order.  If you end up doing it, temporary items defined (if any) in the mod could fail to appear in game should another plugin overrides anything (like a patch).  Bug or limitation.

Edit: Start with making already-compatible files ESL.  Nearly all "patches" are going to be just a simple toggle to stop wasting a load order slot.  Don't compact any plugin that is used as a master by another plugin, or references objects in it...Unless you don't use those other mods, because then it doesn't matter.  You can break soft dependencies, mapped item ID lists used by other mods, etc.  Don't compact what you would avoid merging.

Hi,

I'm having problems with rendering females in depence with SOS SSE. It occurs only, when SOS is activated. I've tried to install also CBBE. But it is persistent. If I start the same save without SOS all works fine.

What's this signmark for?

552145251_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_12.20-18_36_43_46.thumb.png.214a7656760b7be5d1e0815e1cb84605.png

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - Deutsche Version (Englische Sprachausgabe)"
"0004","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (Deutsche Sprachausgabe)"
"0005","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0006","+","SkyUI_5_2_SE"
"0007","+","Lightning During Storms Sse (Minty lightning)"
"0008","+","Masculinized Level Lists"
"0009","+","JContainers SE"
"0010","+","Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE"
"0011","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"
"0012","+","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"
"0013","+","FNIS Spells SE 7.0"
"0014","+","FNIS Logs"
"0015","+","Leviathan Animations Male Idle Walk and Run"
"0016","+","RaceMenu Special Edition"
"0017","+","Expressive Facial Animation - Male Edition"
"0018","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0019","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files"
"0020","+","Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version"
"0021","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0022","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0023","+","High Poly Head v1.4 (SE)"
"0024","+","MoreNastyCritters_v12_5SE"
"0025","+","Expressive Facegen Morphs SE-35785-1-0-1595174141"
"0026","+","EFA Mouth SSE"
"0027","+","KS Hairdos SSE"
"0028","+","ApachiiSkyHair SSE"
"0029","+","Battle Hardened Warpaints SE"
"0030","+","Skin Feature Overlays SE - Freckles Scars Birthmarks Stretch Marks Moles and More for Face and Body RaceMenu Overlays"
"0031","+","The Eyes Of Beauty SSE"
"0032","+","Kala's Eyes"
"0033","+","Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows"
"0034","+","Better Khajiit textures for SOS body"
"0035","+","PA44_NPC_AllinOne"
"0036","+","SOS - Revealing Armors-36903-1-03 Conversion SSE"
"0037","+","SOS - DLC1 Dawnguard Conversion Custom ver.2.2_no_underwear_release SSE"
"0038","+","SOS - DLC2 Dragonborn Conversion Custom ver.2.3_no_underwear_release"
"0039","+","SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom ver.2.1_no_underwear_release"
"0040","+","Bad_Dog_Skimpy_Clothes_SE"
"0041","-","Yarl Clothes 02 v1.5.1C conversion SSE"
"0042","+","Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE"
"0043","+","SOS - B3lisario Horsecock Addon - Hairy v0.5"
"0044","+","SexLabFrameworkSE"
"0045","+","SLAL_SE"
"0046","+","MYSLALPACK v12.0"
"0047","+","ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1"
"0048","+","Amazing Follower Tweaks SE"
"0049","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose-29"
"0050","+","SexLab Adventures SE v0.74.0"
"0051","+","SL_Pleasure_SE"
"0052","+","SexLab EagerNPCSERev"
"0053","+","Cumshot 2.3 - Installer for LE and SE"
"0054","+","Immersive HUD - iHUD Special Edition"
"0055","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE"
"0056","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - Deutsch"

42 minutes ago, Boris Biker said:

Hi,

I'm having problems with rendering females in depence with SOS SSE. It occurs only, when SOS is activated. I've tried to install also CBBE. But it is persistent. If I start the same save without SOS all works fine.

What's this signmark for?

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - Deutsche Version (Englische Sprachausgabe)"
"0004","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (Deutsche Sprachausgabe)"
"0005","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0006","+","SkyUI_5_2_SE"
"0007","+","Lightning During Storms Sse (Minty lightning)"
"0008","+","Masculinized Level Lists"
"0009","+","JContainers SE"
"0010","+","Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE"
"0011","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"
"0012","+","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"
"0013","+","FNIS Spells SE 7.0"
"0014","+","FNIS Logs"
"0015","+","Leviathan Animations Male Idle Walk and Run"
"0016","+","RaceMenu Special Edition"
"0017","+","Expressive Facial Animation - Male Edition"
"0018","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0019","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files"
"0020","+","Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version"
"0021","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0022","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0023","+","High Poly Head v1.4 (SE)"
"0024","+","MoreNastyCritters_v12_5SE"
"0025","+","Expressive Facegen Morphs SE-35785-1-0-1595174141"
"0026","+","EFA Mouth SSE"
"0027","+","KS Hairdos SSE"
"0028","+","ApachiiSkyHair SSE"
"0029","+","Battle Hardened Warpaints SE"
"0030","+","Skin Feature Overlays SE - Freckles Scars Birthmarks Stretch Marks Moles and More for Face and Body RaceMenu Overlays"
"0031","+","The Eyes Of Beauty SSE"
"0032","+","Kala's Eyes"
"0033","+","Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows"
"0034","+","Better Khajiit textures for SOS body"
"0035","+","PA44_NPC_AllinOne"
"0036","+","SOS - Revealing Armors-36903-1-03 Conversion SSE"
"0037","+","SOS - DLC1 Dawnguard Conversion Custom ver.2.2_no_underwear_release SSE"
"0038","+","SOS - DLC2 Dragonborn Conversion Custom ver.2.3_no_underwear_release"
"0039","+","SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom ver.2.1_no_underwear_release"
"0040","+","Bad_Dog_Skimpy_Clothes_SE"
"0041","-","Yarl Clothes 02 v1.5.1C conversion SSE"
"0042","+","Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE"
"0043","+","SOS - B3lisario Horsecock Addon - Hairy v0.5"
"0044","+","SexLabFrameworkSE"
"0045","+","SLAL_SE"
"0046","+","MYSLALPACK v12.0"
"0047","+","ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1"
"0048","+","Amazing Follower Tweaks SE"
"0049","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose-29"
"0050","+","SexLab Adventures SE v0.74.0"
"0051","+","SL_Pleasure_SE"
"0052","+","SexLab EagerNPCSERev"
"0053","+","Cumshot 2.3 - Installer for LE and SE"
"0054","+","Immersive HUD - iHUD Special Edition"
"0055","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE"
"0056","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life - Deutsch"

The exclamation mark usually means that you have a mod installed that isn't for SE. So, look for something that you've installed that was for LE. Could be anything. Check to make sure that you've downloaded and installed the correct game versions of mods. From the looks of things, it's possibly a texture mod. But, as I said, it could be anything.

4 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

The exclamation mark usually means that you have a mod installed that isn't for SE. So, look for something that you've installed that was for LE. Could be anything. Check to make sure that you've downloaded and installed the correct game versions of mods. From the looks of things, it's possibly a texture mod. But, as I said, it could be anything.

Exclamation mark means missing mesh, if it was an LE mesh in Skyrim SE, Skyrim SE would usually crash unless converted to Skyrim Se. 

3 hours ago, Vortec said:

Exclamation mark means missing mesh, if it was an LE mesh in Skyrim SE, Skyrim SE would usually crash unless converted to Skyrim Se. 

When I first started playing SE back when it was released, I downloaded a mod that was for LE (knowing nothing about mods at the time) The exclamation mark was what I got. I recall it was an armor mod. As soon as I removed it, the exclamation mark was gone. Just relaying my experience. And yes, it was no doubt missing mesh, but SE wouldn't have been able to display it because of the difference in rendering between LE and SE.

Thank you a lot. I thought so. And I know, that I was on a hurry. I was installing the same mods as on my notebook. And yes, I've taken something LE.

The artefact is persistent even if I click of all.  OKay, I'll make a brand new profile for it ?

the armor mods are LE it's enough to convert them with SSE NIF Optimzer?

33 minutes ago, PhoenixFlyer324 said:

Vortex doesn't seem to work but I will try Mod Organiser 2, after I reinstall the game, I screwed something up where my laptop couldn't find Skyrim for some reason 

Don't know why Vortex wouldn't work for you. I've been using it for years with no issues. Make sure that you install it on the same drive as your game. Are you getting errors? If so, list them here and I'll try to help you.

On 3/4/2018 at 4:58 PM, galgaroth said:

Schlongs of Skyrim SE

View File

Schlongs of Skyrim SE is a SSE port of Schlongs of Skyrim by VectorPlexus, Smurf and b3lisario. All credit goes to the original mod authors.

Requirements:

• Skyrim SE v1.5.97
  • SKSE64 v2.0.17
  • SkyUI v5.2SE +
  • XPMSSE v4.51 + (optional but highly recommended)

Troubleshooting:

Installation/updating/uninstalling is identical with the original mod. If you encounter problems, the Oldrim SoS thread has tonnes of useful info on its front page and almost all of it still applies to SoS SE. The use of Mod Organizer SE is strongly suggested, NMM (other than being superseded by Vortex and no longer supported) seems to cause more trouble than it's worth.

Common issues:

• missing textures/missing schlong: wrong load order and/or something overwrote something it shouldn't have
  • DLL is missing or reported to be the wrong version: mismatch between SKSE64 and SoS SE; see the requirements at the top of the page
  • CTDs, freezes or infinite loading screens: post the Papyrus and SoS SE logs in this thread; instructions on how to get to those are on the old SoS page

Accessories:

VR:

• download and install using your favourite mod manager.

HDT-SMP:

Textures:

For feature requests and development updates, see this thread.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/04/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE64, SkyUI
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

wait so is this good to download like for a playthrough and this is se right?

On 12/31/2020 at 9:46 AM, Tearoth said:

Anyone know if it's possible to tweak the mod to disable the Schlongification stuff? I don't want it to Schlongify my armors, as it keeps making my followers take off their armor.

no.  You can make armors allow schlongs to be visible at the same time, but that is it.  Schlongs will clip through the bottom (if there is one) when you do this, so make sure you're OK with that.  You can do that via the SOS MCM or by making a patch that adds the keyword "SOS_Revealing" to the armor item.  Keyword is only valid on slot 32 parts.

Okay, so I added the HDT addon, and nothing seems to have changed. There's still that weird faux-physics that comes with the default SOS mod, but nothing akin to true physics. I have made sure that the addon overwrites the base mod. Anyone have any idea on what to do?

On 1/1/2021 at 11:47 PM, 4nk8r said:

no.  You can make armors allow schlongs to be visible at the same time, but that is it.  Schlongs will clip through the bottom (if there is one) when you do this, so make sure you're OK with that.  You can do that via the SOS MCM or by making a patch that adds the keyword "SOS_Revealing" to the armor item.  Keyword is only valid on slot 32 parts.

Well. The thing is, it keeps taking off the chest slot 32 on my female followers. So i just gotta add their armors as revealing in the SOS MCM?

If I undertand correctly the SOS animations go to SOSBend-9 to SOSBend+9. Playing with Sexlab Aroused and revealing armors I see that the max aroused set the schlong to +9 pointing to the sky and clipping with the belly. 

I want a option to set the max erection state to be like SOSBend+5.

Resubmitting my question because I've noticed a lot of the time questions about HDT and/or collisions with this mod are flat-out ignored. I've installed the HDT addon that's on the mod's page, but so far nothing has changed. There's still that weird faux physics. I've made sure to load the addon AFTER the mod but no dice. Any help would be appreciated.

19 hours ago, TwirlyBird said:

Resubmitting my question because I've noticed a lot of the time questions about HDT and/or collisions with this mod are flat-out ignored. I've installed the HDT addon that's on the mod's page, but so far nothing has changed. There's still that weird faux physics. I've made sure to load the addon AFTER the mod but no dice. Any help would be appreciated.

I think the HDT patch is only for collisions.