6 hours ago, Bushwalker2 said:

SKSE has been updated to 2.0.19. Is there the latest version of SoS to work with it? I get Error 1114 when launching the game.

Error 1114 is an SKSE64 error that has to do with Skyrim SE game engine. If you have Engine Fixes installed, that can also be part of the error that the Engine Fixes can't resolve.

I'm not very lucky with SOS.... Everytime I have a question abiout it I find out that the author is out of buisness...

I'm working on a clothing replacer with a huge addon of Armors and clothes and a lot of edits to the outfit section. 

What I'm doing is:

1. I made all armors and clothes playable and craftable

2. I added a female/male version to all models that don't come in both versions.

3. I added two models for each set of clothing. A second set of armor for the males is in the works (its some sort of a 'Minidress collection for males').

4. I removed all underwear from the clothes and armors and want to add them back as seperate parts in the outfits.

I want to make this compatible with SOS.

So the first question is: How do I stop SOS from schlongifying Armors.

and second question is: Which body slot should I use for the underwear, so that males are not naked unless the underwear gets removed. 

Any Ideas about this?

43 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm not very lucky with SOS.... Everytime I have a question abiout it I find out that the author is out of buisness...

I'm working on a clothing replacer with a huge addon of Armors and clothes and a lot of edits to the outfit section. 

What I'm doing is:

1. I made all armors and clothes playable and craftable

2. I added a female/male version to all models that don't come in both versions.

3. I added two models for each set of clothing. A second set of armor for the males is in the works (its some sort of a 'Minidress collection for males').

4. I removed all underwear from the clothes and armors and want to add them back as seperate parts in the outfits.

I want to make this compatible with SOS.

So the first question is: How do I stop SOS from schlongifying Armors.

and second question is: Which body slot should I use for the underwear, so that males are not naked unless the underwear gets removed. 

Any Ideas about this?

AFAIK, you can't stop it, aside from not having it installed or hacking its scripts.  You can work with the keywords it provides, however.

Add the SOS_Revealing keyword on all slot 32 items that should also allow schlongs/pubes/bottoms/underwear to be visible when the "top" is equipped.

Underwear/bottoms should use slot 52 so it naturally "hides" the schlongs/pubes when equipped without having to add keywords.

If you have non-slot 32/52 items that need to obscure slot 52, like pants/stockings/cuisses or other crotch obscuring items that aren't already defined for slot 52, add the SOS_Concealing keyword to those items (or add slot 52 to the item).

You'll need to make your plugin dependent upon "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm" to use the keywords.

Since the keywords are added to the Armor record for the part, if the item has a model for and is wearable by both genders, the keyword effects both.

10 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Error 1114 is an SKSE64 error that has to do with Skyrim SE game engine. If you have Engine Fixes installed, that can also be part of the error that the Engine Fixes can't resolve.

Yes, it started happening when I had to update SKSE from 2.0.17 to 2.0.19. Suddenly, SOS wouldn't load because it was deemed outdated. You're also correct that I'm using SSE Engine Fixes, but I don't know how to check if that mod is causing problems.

7 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

AFAIK, you can't stop it, aside from not having it installed or hacking its scripts.  You can work with the keywords it provides, however.

Add the SOS_Revealing keyword on all slot 32 items that should also allow schlongs/pubes/bottoms/underwear to be visible when the "top" is equipped.

Underwear/bottoms should use slot 52 so it naturally "hides" the schlongs/pubes when equipped without having to add keywords.

If you have non-slot 32/52 items that need to obscure slot 52, like pants/stockings/cuisses or other crotch obscuring items that aren't already defined for slot 52, add the SOS_Concealing keyword to those items (or add slot 52 to the item).

You'll need to make your plugin dependent upon "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm" to use the keywords.

Since the keywords are added to the Armor record for the part, if the item has a model for and is wearable by both genders, the keyword effects both.

Thank you. This really helped. I'm going to pm you if I have further questions. (I guess I will have a lot of them.)

8 hours ago, Crate123 said:

Anyone know what causes this ? The only male mod I have is SoS and the skeleton I have set it to use is XPMSE. This doesnt happen for all males, but mainly named ones, random bandits and whatever generally appear proper naked.

Check your load order and make sure that nothing is overwriting the XPMSE Skeleton. That is usually the case with what you're seeing in the screenshot. Or, update the XPMSE Skeleton to the most current version, if you are using a previous version.

3 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Check your load order and make sure that nothing is overwriting the XPMSE Skeleton. That is usually the case with what you're seeing in the screenshot. Or, update the XPMSE Skeleton to the most current version, if you are using a previous version.

Thanks for trying to help but XPMSSE is the most current version and nothing overwrites it, or the SOS files, for humans at least, Baka ABC overwrites it for most creatures but that should not impact the humans.

EDIT: Seems Men of Winter was the problem. Weird thing is, it didnt show as overwriting anything AND it was loaded earlier than both SOS and XPMSSE...

Hey guys sorry if this question is slightly OT, but I was having an issue with SoS being after XP32 in the load order and looking it up in this thread I solved the problem. But I wanted to ask you, as a rule of thumb is it smarter to keep XP32 a bit low in the load order to ensure compatibility? I ask because my thought was XP32 was better to be as high as possible so it would load first the skeleton and then the mods that are based on it, but when doing so for example SoS was working but not showing up in MCM.  

I know it's a bit of a silly question but keep in mind I use very little mods, basically only Sexlab related and some armors and graphics, so a general rule should be ok.

4 hours ago, Arken said:

Hey guys sorry if this question is slightly OT, but I was having an issue with SoS being after XP32 in the load order and looking it up in this thread I solved the problem. But I wanted to ask you, as a rule of thumb is it smarter to keep XP32 a bit low in the load order to ensure compatibility? I ask because my thought was XP32 was better to be as high as possible so it would load first the skeleton and then the mods that are based on it, but when doing so for example SoS was working but not showing up in MCM.  

I know it's a bit of a silly question but keep in mind I use very little mods, basically only Sexlab related and some armors and graphics, so a general rule should be ok.

No, NOTHING should ever overwrite the XPM32SE Skeleton. For all body types, male skins, SoS, female bodies. It should always load AFTER everything of that nature.

6 hours ago, Arken said:

my thought was XP32 was better to be as high as possible so it would load first the skeleton and then the mods that are based on it

That's not how loadorder works, if a mods requires a certain plugin you have no option but load the required plugin before the plugins requiring it. That's not the case for most of the mods that use the XPMSSE skeleton. As these mods don't require the plugin, but the skeletons (hkx files) that it provides. Which takes me to the next clarification to answer your question: when you have several mods providing different skeletons the important part is the hkx files, not the loadorder. If you install the SOS skeletons they'll conflict with the XPMSSE ones, the loadorder for the plugins from SOS and XPMSSE have nothing to do with which hkx files will be used in game. Instead, the install order (if doing manual installs or using NMM) or the priority order you define (in mod managers like MO2 or Vortex) will determine which skeletons will be used in the game.

And generally speaking, you should keep the skeletons from XPMSSE, don't even bother installing the ones that come with SOS. And if you're using MNC you should let MNC overwrite XPMSSE as MNC provides better skeleton for creature types. That's it I think, I don't know of other mods providing skeleton files that are relevant.

On 8/30/2020 at 5:04 AM, jharise said:

I can't get vagina collisions with any schlong, even with the SMP addon. Vagina collisions work with hands (and oddly enough, creatures), but not schlongs.

Anyone know what's up or how to fix this?

install Baka SOS SMP Patch , google it, its on bakas patreon freely avaliable

2 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

How in the WORLD has the Briarheart missing dick glitch, upon taking the heart out, never been solved!?

I'll see what I can whip up.  1st attempt didn't work.

What male body replacer are you using?  Briarhearts in my game don't end up nude when I take all their gear.  The bodysuit that has the hole in the cheast (there are 2, one for with heart, one without) includes the skirt/kilt/whatever the males wear.  Mine are never nude unless I issue "unequipall" on them, which also removes the "hole in the chest" bodysuit.  Makes them nude but lacks the chest hole.  Kali Ma.

Here's a patch for what, in my game, would be the Briarheart with and without heart armor records.  USSEP, if you have it installed, already flags them as slot 35 instead of 32.  I added the SOS_Revealing keyword to all the records I found.  Does nothing in my game for reasons I stated above, or I edited the wrong records. 

Dead_Briarheart_SOS_fix.esp

1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

SOS 1.1.4 (the current version) works for 2.0.17 and .18 / .19, there is nothing more up to date than that. If you're getting an incompatible dll warning you likely have a different SKSE version or didn't install SOS 1.1.4.

I downloaded it and even reverted back to .17. Still a dll error.

17 hours ago, Elysian97m said:

I downloaded it and even reverted back to .17. Still a dll error.

I don't know which mod manager you use (fine detail to share when you ask for help), but as an example when I get an incompatible dll reported by MO2 I need to fix it, then launch the game as usual (skse loader through MO) in order to see if the incompatible dll notification goes away or not. This is because MO will check the last skse64.log to gather that info. So it could be that (listed in order of likelihood)

1. you have everything installed correctly but you're not attempting to start the game after fixing it.
  2. you have multiple instances of the mod installed and some are old versions (applies to MO, perhaps to Vortex too).
  3. Your installed SKSE version is not the one you think (you can quickly check in game by typing getskseversion in the console).
  4. your mod manager is incorrectly detecting the sos dll as incompatible. 
  5. you live in another universe where version checks and mod rules don't apply as we (in this thread) know.