19 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

It means you installed the compatibility plugin from XPMSSE without reading what it does. It's the SOSRaceMenu.esp in your loadorder.

In the char. creation menu there is a new tab for changing your character schlong shape/size. There are several sliders, yes, but they all do something quite differen. You can see each slider effects by setting them to extreme values, the change will be noticeable. Or just remove the mentioned esp from your loadorder and use the MCM.

Does this affect NPCs?

If so, is there a way to set/alter morphs for female NPCs? I noted that All Shapes Bodygen uses genital slides for males, but that seems to be coming from SAM morphs; read up a bit on jbs2bg, couldn't figure it out though.

18 minutes ago, harblgarbl said:

If so, is there a way to set/alter morphs for female NPCs? I noted that All Shapes Bodygen uses genital slides for males, but that seems to be coming from SAM morphs; read up a bit on jbs2bg, couldn't figure it out though.

I don't know if bodygen affects NPCs SOS values. I guess you could try, but tbh I've never bothered with that and don't use that mod (which looking at the description mentions SAM for the body, not for genitals, at least that's what I get from the main post).

4 hours ago, harblgarbl said:

Does this affect NPCs?

NPCs do not get schlong morphs.  You can edit their cock size by targeting them and opening the MCM menu for SOS.  It will let you pick a size.

On 7/30/2020 at 7:03 AM, greninja95 said:

i am crashing consistently in the hall of Attainment because of sos.

Please help!

I'm having the same problem.  I was crashing in both the hall of attainment and countenance.  

If I wait until some NPCs exit, then I no longer crash.

I figured I had a bad texture or mesh on an NPC.

It took a long time to pin down the problem mod-- I had to disable a ton of things by trial and error.

I finally narrowed the problem down to the SOS addons. 

When I remove all the (smurf and vector plexus, and muscular) addons via MO2, I no longer crash.  Removing the addons via the MCM also works. Unfortunately, now male NPCs all have underwear instead of showing genitals.  Bad Dog’s orc addon is ok, though.  

I tried Nifscan and ran SOS through Cathedral Assets Optimizer but that didn’t help.  Uninstalling the HDT mod that’s on the main SOS page didn’t help. Load order doesn’t seem to matter. 

Any suggestions?  If it’s not SOS itself, are there other LL mods that affect the SOS addons?

On 8/16/2020 at 12:14 AM, ftlum said:

I'm having the same problem.  I was crashing in both the hall of attainment and countenance.  

It took a long time to pin down the problem mod-- I had to disable a ton of things by trial and error.

When I remove all the (smurf and vector plexus, and muscular) addons via MO2, I no longer crash.  Removing the addons via the MCM also works. Unfortunately, now male NPCs all have underwear instead of showing genitals.  Bad Dog’s orc addon is ok, though.  

I tried Nifscan and ran SOS through Cathedral Assets Optimizer but that didn’t help.  Uninstalling the HDT mod that’s on the main SOS page didn’t help. Load order doesn’t seem to matter. 

Any suggestions?  If it’s not SOS itself, are there other LL mods that affect the SOS addons?

Just checked in to make a sort of similar comment - game freezing under particular circumstances and the common factor in my papyrus logs is "schlongifying" large numbers - trouble is that encountering large numbers is probably triggering a lot of other things as well. I don't know much about papyrus but if there are other scripts in a queue I might be blaming SoS on poor grounds. I am using SoS pubic hair as well, so even females get "schlongified". My experience is freezing up when I encounter Immersive Patrols battles, or fast travelling into a busy location - calling to Windhelm at about 7.00am lands you in front of Candlehearth Hall as all of the NPC's emerge for their daytime sandboxing - if you haven't encountered them before, game freeze.

When I am aware (and in this situation I have been) I ensure that SL Aroused redux is OFF - going near Silent Moons camp with OBIS and Populated Skyrim running without turning SLAR off was pretty much a guaranteed crashfest (about 30 enemies at once, all getting arousal checked and schlongified).

I would like a "battle" toggle that turns off SLAR and SoS (and any other similar thing - FNIS sexy walk is another that slams you if you hit large numbers of females all at once.) 

Looking at those logs again - wet function redux is calculating on all those mobs, along with wet and cold, but "SoS Actor Schlongify" are the final lines before freezing 

I see the last time it was not just an Immersive Patrols battle of Stormcloak vs Imperial, there was a bandit mob, Pale guards (border forts) and travelers - 30+ npcs.

On 8/15/2020 at 5:44 PM, ftlum said:

I fixed it by completely reinstalling everything, it has something to do with mods that conflict with sos.

Sos now works for me

21 hours ago, SimonSchenz said:

is there any way to install sos with vortex? i know everybody says mod organizer is superior but im new to modding and vortex is what i understand.

Of course. I use Vortex too. Go into the Mods section of Vortex. Go up to the top left of the Toolbar and click "Install From File". It opens a browser window. Select the SoS file that you had downloaded, and then click "Open". Vortex will do the rest. That's all there is to it. Make sure that you have the correct version of SoS. If you have SE you'll need that version. Same with LE. Oh, one final thing.....don't let anything overwrite the XPMSSE Skeleton when you're installing SoS.

By the way, I tried MO2 for about a week. Didn't like it. Switched to Vortex and never saw a need to change.

I can't get any kind of schlong-vagina collision with SMP even with the patch. I know for a fact that the SMP for the vag is set up right since masturbation animations work, but no schlongs ever do. CBP collision works, but it doesn't look nearly as good as SMP.

If you change load order, i.e remove a npc replacer or follower or such that was schlonged, SOS dll will crash as it tries to index it or some such. Usually choking on a fire hazard, amusingly. If you change LO and start crashing, remove the SOS dll, load the save, save it again, readd the SOS dll and load again and it'll be ok.

3 hours ago, haxormaster said:

ANyone get this to work on 2.0.19?

I keep getting the "The co save doesn't match, reindexing!" Error every single time I load. Even on a BRAND NEW SAVE"

I don't have any save issues with 2.0.19 so far.  I'm not sure about the morph issues others are reporting.  Haven't noticed anything like that yet, but I haven't been playing heavily since the update.

8 minutes ago, auwio said:

I have a weird problem, where the underwear and schlong are present at the same time.

Not sure what causes this.

I have installed all the requierments with XPMSSE at the bottom 

Any idea how to fix this?

Reveal hidden contents

Screen-Shot179.png

It's usually a load order issue. What mod manager do you use? Are you using any male skins, like Male Tempered Skins? 

2 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

It's usually a load order issue. What mod manager do you use? Are you using any male skins, like Male Tempered Skins? 

I use MO2 and I use males of Skyrim, which is right below Schlongs of Skyrim in my load order.

21 minutes ago, auwio said:

I use MO2 and I use males of Skyrim, which is right below Schlongs of Skyrim in my load order.

Do you have the newest versions of everything? Someone on here had this issue and it turned out updating XPMSSE to the newest version solved his issue. If that isn't the case, then something is overwriting something somewhere. Does LOOT give you any information?

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Do you have the newest versions of everything? Someone on here had this issue and it turned out updating XPMSSE to the newest version solved his issue. If that isn't the case, then something is overwriting something somewhere. Does LOOT give you any information?

I managed to fix it. Turns out, males of skyrim, also replaces the body, so I simply deleted the meshes from the mod and now everything is as it should be.
Thank you!

35 minutes ago, auwio said:

I managed to fix it. Turns out, males of skyrim, also replaces the body, so I simply deleted the meshes from the mod and now everything is as it should be.
Thank you!

Good going! SoS must have overwritten Males of Skyrim's body textures somehow. Glad you were able to sort it out!

On 6/27/2020 at 8:38 PM, Bluegunk said:

Hi Erstam

I have a slight issue with the MCM on SOS that is 100% likely to be my set up. 

I use a CBBE game with the usual CBP-C and HDT-SMP stuff. Nothing unusual.  I also added the CBBE Futanari Mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11344-sos-addon-futanari-cbbe-sse/ to Schlongify a couple of normal Nord CBBE followers (nothing special).  (FutaPrisoner is in there, too).

I'm using SOS 1.1.4 and this is my current SOS load order:

SOS - ESM

SOS - Smurf Average Addon

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon

SOS - ERF Futanari CBBE - Addon

SOS - esp

SOS Racemenu

The MCM menu shows this:  

SOS-MCM.jpg

Sometimes I have three missing schlongs!   The MCM does not appear to register the installed ESPs or something.

I also find the MCM reports an error when trying to apply the Futanari CBBE schlong to a CBBE mod-added follower (vanilla Nord), and will not keep the Futanari schlong information in the MCM.   I suppose that's because it is a mod-added follower although she is a Nord basis.

SOS-MCM-2.jpg 

Have I set something up incorrectly?   Is my load order correct for this mod?

Thank you!

i think i am having the same issue 2 schlongs that i have added appear in the mcm and then when i load the game again 1 of them goes missing and after a couple more saves the other one goes missing the only way to get them back is to start a new character

2 hours ago, Bushwalker2 said:

SKSE has been updated to 2.0.19. Is there the latest version of SoS to work with it? I get Error 1114 when launching the game.

No idea what Error 1114 means, but I just updated to the new SKSE mid-playthrough and SoS still works fine which to my mind says that SoS itself has no problem with the update. Are you using the SKSE address library plugin? Not sure what it does exactly but it seems to stop mods breaking when stuff gets updated.

6 hours ago, Bushwalker2 said:

SKSE has been updated to 2.0.19. Is there the latest version of SoS to work with it? I get Error 1114 when launching the game.

Make sure you're using the SSE version, not the LE version.  The current SSE SOS version (1.1.4) works with 2.0.17 - 2.0.19

3 hours ago, Not a prisoner said:

No idea what Error 1114 means, but I just updated to the new SKSE mid-playthrough and SoS still works fine which to my mind says that SoS itself has no problem with the update. Are you using the SKSE address library plugin? Not sure what it does exactly but it seems to stop mods breaking when stuff gets updated.

The Library you speak of is only for mods that are designed to use it.  It doesn't automagically work with all SKSE64-based DLL's.  SOS is not yet one of those mods, nor is Sexlab SE Framework, PapyrusUtils SE, or pretty much any other SE-based DLL mod from LoversLab.