27 minutes ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

Any guides on adjusting the size of schlongs in racemenu? 

showracemenu to get in the menu, go to the "Genitals" tab and play with the sliders there, move them to extreme values so you can clearly see what it does. There are too many sliders to make a "guide" about it, just see for yourself. Unless you really want to look at virtual penises for a long time, tweaking 2-3 sliders should be enough (I can't remember the slider names, but there is one that handles the scaling of the whole penis model, there are like 6 more for each part).

I need help figuring out why in the MCM, under Schlongs of Skyrim, the ASOS category doesn't show up.

I installed the Creature Framework and Animal SOS with the Race Patch.

I just tested with some wolves, and while they aren't in a scene, I see their schlongs, but when they get in a scene, it disappears.

In the Player/NPC settings, it says No schlong on the NPC part. It was then that I noticed that the only options I have are UNP, VectorPlexus, Smurf and No schlongs for Females, but ASOS isn't there.

In the past I remember having it there.

What could possible be wrong?

EDIT: Reinstalled Animal SOS, this time without the Race Patch and still not showing under Schlongs of Skyrim in the MCM.

I also put the MNC above Creature Framework.

EDIT2: Reinstalled SOS, this time without the SOS skeletons. Still nothing.

Btw, with or without skeletons, Vector schlongs usually don't appear.

On 7/23/2020 at 11:53 PM, Claudia2409 said:

Hola, tal vez esta es una vieja pregunta de hace años, me disculpo pero tengo este problema con Forsworn Briarheart,
por favor, ¿podría ayudarme? Por lo demás, hasta ahora todo está bien, gracias.

???

Forsworn Briarheart

I am experiencing the same issues. My player now has NO penis LOL. Any idea on why? 

Edit, I just looked and realized that none of the plug-ins were enabled. I had to enable each plugin individually. Sorry. Maybe this can help you out as well. 

12 hours ago, brackett666 said:

I am experiencing the same issues. My player now has NO penis LOL. Any idea on why? 

Edit, I just looked and realized that none of the plug-ins were enabled. I had to enable each plugin individually. Sorry. Maybe this can help you out as well. 

That can happen a lot. Also check your load order. SoS should load before any skins, and XPMSSE skeleton should ALWAYS load after those first 2. Nothing should ever overwrite it.

I am playing Skyrim VR (Oculus Rift) and have noted a couple of issues:

1.  Unable to target a NPC while in the MCM menu.

2.  The player schlong looks more like an add on toy.  My player character is a male, not a female.

3.  No erection (I assume because it is a toy?)

I am using Animated Prostitution SE so I do not know if that may be related.  I installed in the middle of a play through so I did not set anything up via RaceMenu during character creation.  Do I need to start another play through?

22 minutes ago, Dworin said:

I  I installed in the middle of a play through so I did not set anything up via RaceMenu during character creation.  Do I need to start another play through?

Probably. Adding mods like SoS or any mod for that matter, is never a great idea. Why not start a new game and see? If it hasn't made any difference, then you know that wasn't the problem.

New play through had the same results.  Even the dead male NPC's had the same strap on.

I am using the Schlongs of Skyrim VR download.  I know that RaceMenu VR is not fully functional so I did not change any of the SoS settings in Racemenu VR.  I believe the VR version is relatively new.  The Schlongs of Skyrim  SE version did not work at all in VR.  I am also using VRIK for my VR body.  

I am experiencing consistent CTDs loading a saved game when SOS SE is enabled and I cannot figure out why.  It was working fine for a long time but recently this started.  I've tried removing all new mods I installed in the interim but the problem still persists.  Only disabling SOS SE will let a saved game load.  I have tried reinstalling SOS SE and Tempered Fine Skins.  I have also tried installing the new XPMSSE skeleton, but that did not resolve the issue.

Here are my Papyrus and SOS logs:

SOS:

Serialization_Revert
Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION
revealing armors: removing slot 52 from 1 stored armor addons
1 armor addons processed
custom armors: adding slot 52 to 39 stored armors
  no concealing armor found at position 27

Papyrus:

https://pastebin.com/eWgdUZVF

Thanks for any tips you guys can provide.

2 hours ago, mastert3318 said:

So is there a sex mod that would go with this?

More than one. There's SexLab and all its addons. There is also Flower Girls with some addons as well. You can have both mods on your game at the same time. SoS is really a requirement for both of those. Also, you will need a female body replacer like CBBE, and with CBPC physics

8 hours ago, sombramuerta said:

can some one help me? i have a problem i see all males when they are "nude" with the underwear and his member too i don't know how solve this.... don't like how its looks its very strange to see his member going through underwear....

Could be a load order issue. Are you using a male skin, like Male tempered skins? In your mod manager's load order, make sure that SoS loads first, then any type of male skin replacer that you have and then XPMSSE skeleton should load last. So, when installing, you should have installed SoS first, then installed your skin (overwriting any SoS reference) then you should have XPMSSE skeleton loading LAST. Very important. Nothing should overwrite that.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

Could be a load order issue. Are you using a male skin, like Male tempered skins? In your mod manager's load order, make sure that SoS loads first, then any type of male skin replacer that you have and then XPMSSE skeleton should load last. So, when installing, you should have installed SoS first, then installed your skin (overwriting any SoS reference) then you should have XPMSSE skeleton loading LAST. Very important. Nothing should overwrite that.

thanks you so much it works very nice now ❤️

6 hours ago, Shiro623 said:

is there way to get the schlong to have collision?

It should have it by default, as long as your female bodies have CBPC physics. I don't have a male player character, but if you have a female body replacer with physics installed, there shouldn't be an issue.

15 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

It should have it by default, as long as your female bodies have CBPC physics. I don't have a male player character, but if you have a female body replacer with physics installed, there shouldn't be an issue.

i have cbpc installed and the schlong just goes through the floor or objects and doesnt bounce on collision