On 1/3/2021 at 5:56 AM, Tearoth said:

Well. The thing is, it keeps taking off the chest slot 32 on my female followers. So i just gotta add their armors as revealing in the SOS MCM?

SOS adds slot 52 to your slot 32 armors, so it creates a slot conflict.  It does this by design.  Slot 32 items normally include a full torso (nude body) INSIDE the outfit, so if something covers the bottom it usually is already included/visible.  Bikini armors and similar require special consideration (keywords attached to the outfit) for SOS to handle correctly, as I mentioned.  You can flag armors as "revealing" via the MCM menu and then you won't have this issue, but you'll have to do that for each armor type you encounter that is having the issue you describe.  Or make a patch file with the keywords.

2 hours ago, DockOck69 said:

Hey guys, I'm kind of new to this, I'm trying to get SOS to work, but all I get is a gaping hole where my guy's penis is supposed to be, can I show you guys my modlist and load order?

This is usually due to a load order issue. First, make sure that you have the most up-to-date version of the XP32SSE Skeleton. Next, make sure SoS loads FIRST. Then any skins you may have, such as Tempered Skins For Males should overwrite the SoS textures. And most important, the XPMSSE Skeleton should load LAST. SoS and any male skins should NOT be overwriting it.

so i have a problem not sure if im just missing something obvious or what but i was part way through i playthrough when suddenly everyone is wearing underwear again i had tried using new textures for males and argonians and khajiit and thought this might be the issue but after uninstalling all of those and redownloading and enabling sos the issue remains i have tried everything i can possibly think to do other than starting from a fresh install all over again but i have close to 200 mods and that seems near an impossible task im using vortex for modding if that is relevant i even tried manually installing textures but that just got overwrited by vortex, in terms of load order i cant see anything that would be cause for concern and nor does loot i have tried changing around a few things but im at a loss. please help i am happy to accept any advice, even if it is as simple as an easy way to uninstall and reinstall all mods on vortex because i will start from a fresh install if i need to i would just like to know if there is something obvious im missing first?

17 hours ago, CatgirlCargirl said:

so i have a problem not sure if im just missing something obvious or what but i was part way through i playthrough when suddenly everyone is wearing underwear again i had tried using new textures for males and argonians and khajiit and thought this might be the issue but after uninstalling all of those and redownloading and enabling sos the issue remains i have tried everything i can possibly think to do other than starting from a fresh install all over again but i have close to 200 mods and that seems near an impossible task im using vortex for modding if that is relevant i even tried manually installing textures but that just got overwrited by vortex, in terms of load order i cant see anything that would be cause for concern and nor does loot i have tried changing around a few things but im at a loss. please help i am happy to accept any advice, even if it is as simple as an easy way to uninstall and reinstall all mods on vortex because i will start from a fresh install if i need to i would just like to know if there is something obvious im missing first?

the problem would either be meshes or the scripted parts of the mod itself are you using custom races if so they might not be compatible with the plugin types included you should check in the mcm menu to see if the mod is started and if the npc is already listed as having a schlong you can also restart it from there it helps to use proper sentences with capitalization and punctuation to make it easier for us to figure out wtf you are talking about including which versions of things you have installed vortex works fine i use it as well though many here would recommend mo2

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

the problem would either be meshes or the scripted parts of the mod itself are you using custom races if so they might not be compatible with the plugin types included you should check in the mcm menu to see if the mod is started and if the npc is already listed as having a schlong you can also restart it from there it helps to use proper sentences with capitalization and punctuation to make it easier for us to figure out wtf you are talking about including which versions of things you have installed vortex works fine i use it as well though many here would recommend mo2

I checked the MCM menu and i found this (view screenshot) to me it looks like the schlong is working and it is another thing i.e meshes. If it is meshes do you have any advice on how to repair them/ replace them, or do you think it is something else entirely? I have also attached a search of meshes in vortex in case it is useful. Sorry about the lack of punctuation, but you didn't have to be mean about it. I'm kind of new to the whole forum thing.

ScreenShot0.png

meshes.PNG

23 minutes ago, CatgirlCargirl said:

I checked the MCM menu and i found this (view screenshot) to me it looks like the schlong is working and it is another thing i.e meshes. If it is meshes do you have any advice on how to repair them/ replace them, or do you think it is something else entirely? Sorry about the lack of punctuation, but you didn't have to be mean about it. I'm kind of new to the whole forum thing.

ScreenShot0.png

That is far from being mean, and it certainly drove home the point.  That aside, are you playing Skyrim Special Edition or Regular/Legendary Edition (AKA Oldrim/LE)?  The version of SOS you show there is for LE/Oldrim.  That would certainly be the most likely source of your issues.  If you're playing SE, jump to the 1st page of this topic and click the "View File" button to get redirected to the SE version of SOS.

Edit: I'm wrong about the version number.  Can you post a screenshot of a male NPC naked?  Target them in the console and issue the command of:

unequipall

Edit 2: If you have trouble targeting them, try this command 1st (the ID # is for Angrenor), then the one above:

prid 0001B138

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

That is far from being mean, and it certainly drove home the point.  That aside, are you playing Skyrim Special Edition or Regular/Legendary Edition (AKA Oldrim/LE)?  The version of SOS you show there is for LE/Oldrim.  That would certainly be the most likely source of your issues.  If you're playing SE, jump to the 1st page of this topic and click the "View File" button to get redirected to the SE version of SOS.

Edit: I'm wrong about the version number.  Can you post a screenshot of a male NPC naked?  Target them in the console and issue the command of:

unequipall

Edit 2: If you have trouble targeting them, try this command 1st (the ID # is for Angrenor), then the one above:

prid 0001B138

I am playing on skyrim special edition from steam.

Skyrim Special Edition 12_01_2021 11_26_24.png

Skyrim Special Edition 12_01_2021 11_26_35.png

3 hours ago, CatgirlCargirl said:

I am playing on skyrim special edition from steam.

Skyrim Special Edition 12_01_2021 11_26_24.png

Skyrim Special Edition 12_01_2021 11_26_35.png

Body and underwear meshes look accurate, and the other debug info shows he's schlonged, so not a custom race.  Something may have gone wrong with the scripting.

1) Go into the SOS MCM > General Settings > Mod Management > Restart SOS

2) Exit the MCM and wait for the messages to end.

If it doesn't start working after that, try saving the game, exit to desktop/restarting the game and load the save.

If *that* doesn't fix it:

1) in the same section of the MCM, choose "Remove SOS".

2) Exit the MCM and wait for all the messages to finish.

3) Save your game, exit to desktop and restart the game, load the save you made after "Remove SOS".

4) Watch for SOS initialization messages.

SOS should reinitialize after that and hopefully begin working.

13 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Body and underwear meshes look accurate, and the other debug info shows he's schlonged, so not a custom race.  Something may have gone wrong with the scripting.

1) Go into the SOS MCM > General Settings > Mod Management > Restart SOS

2) Exit the MCM and wait for the messages to end.

If it doesn't start working after that, try saving the game, exit to desktop/restarting the game and load the save.

If *that* doesn't fix it:

1) in the same section of the MCM, choose "Remove SOS".

2) Exit the MCM and wait for all the messages to finish.

3) Save your game, exit to desktop and restart the game, load the save you made after "Remove SOS".

4) Watch for SOS initialization messages.

SOS should reinitialize after that and hopefully begin working.

Thankyou very much for that. I did the last step only once i loaded back in i had to restart SOS. This fix was successful.

I hope someone on here can help me because I believe I am getting way in over my head. I am pretty new to adding mods to games. I am using Skyrim Special Edition, and I am using Mod Organizer v. 2.3.2. Everytime I go into my game it says, "SOS Warning! SKSE not found, or the installed version is too old. Found 0.0.0, expected 1.7.2 or higher. Please exit the game without saving and install the last SKSE version." 

I downloaded Skyrim Script Extender (2.0.19), and I tried to place it in Mod Manager and it says that the "Content of <data> does not look valid." So, I am not sure what to do on that point. I was also told to download a few other mods (XP32 Skeleton Extended), which required RaceMenu, NetImmerseOverride v-3-4-4, FNIS Behavior 7_6. I am having issues with FNIS just like I am with the SKSE (it saying the "Content of <dad> does not look valid." I'm not really sure what to do at this point as everything I do brings up more problems. 

I did play the game and I was able to see the change in underwear but I still don't see the schlongs that came with this mod.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

20 hours ago, JJ896 said:

I hope someone on here can help me because I believe I am getting way in over my head. I am pretty new to adding mods to games. I am using Skyrim Special Edition, and I am using Mod Organizer v. 2.3.2. Everytime I go into my game it says, "SOS Warning! SKSE not found, or the installed version is too old. Found 0.0.0, expected 1.7.2 or higher. Please exit the game without saving and install the last SKSE version." 

I downloaded Skyrim Script Extender (2.0.19), and I tried to place it in Mod Manager and it says that the "Content of <data> does not look valid." So, I am not sure what to do on that point. I was also told to download a few other mods (XP32 Skeleton Extended), which required RaceMenu, NetImmerseOverride v-3-4-4, FNIS Behavior 7_6. I am having issues with FNIS just like I am with the SKSE (it saying the "Content of <dad> does not look valid." I'm not really sure what to do at this point as everything I do brings up more problems. 

I did play the game and I was able to see the change in underwear but I still don't see the schlongs that came with this mod.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like you installed the LE version of SOS.  Jump to the very 1st page of this thread and follow the "View File" link.  Download/install that version.

Hi Guys,

i have random CTD for weeks now since i use SOS. While i think that this is a great mod, i don't how to fix the random CTD's or freezes during gameplay. Maybe a kind soul can help me fix the problem. ? My Crashdump:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Crow\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\Crashdumps\2021-01-15_09.24.29.dmp]
User Mini Dump File: Only registers, stack and portions of memory are available

************* Path validation summary **************
Response                         Time (ms)     Location
Deferred                                       SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 10 Version 18363 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: SingleUserTS
Edition build lab: 18362.1.amd64fre.19h1_release.190318-1202
Machine Name:
Debug session time: Fri Jan 15 10:26:41.000 2021 (UTC + 1:00)
System Uptime: not available
Process Uptime: 0 days 0:02:17.000
This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.
The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.
(1f84.a48): Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)
For analysis of this file, run !analyze -v
ntdll!NtGetContextThread+0x14:
00007ffd`e861e484 c3              ret
0:000> !analyze -v
*                        Exception Analysis                                   *

*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for SkyrimSE.exe
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for JContainers64.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for hdtSMP64.dll
*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for usvfs_x64.dll
Failed to request MethodData, not in JIT code range
Failed to request MethodData, not in JIT code range

KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1

Key  : AV.Dereference
    Value: NullClassPtr

Key  : AV.Fault
    Value: Read

Key  : Analysis.CPU.mSec
    Value: 67515

Key  : Analysis.DebugAnalysisProvider.CPP
    Value: Create: 8007007e on ADLERHORST

Key  : Analysis.DebugData
    Value: CreateObject

Key  : Analysis.DebugModel

Key  : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec
    Value: 75629

Key  : Analysis.Memory.CommitPeak.Mb
    Value: 371

Key  : Analysis.System

Key  : CLR.BuiltBy
    Value: NET48REL1LAST_C

Key  : CLR.Engine
    Value: CLR

Key  : CLR.Version
    Value: 4.8.4300.0

Key  : Timeline.Process.Start.DeltaSec
    Value: 137

Key  : WER.OS.Branch
    Value: 19h1_release

Key  : WER.OS.Timestamp
    Value: 2019-03-18T12:02:00Z

Key  : WER.OS.Version
    Value: 10.0.18362.1

Key  : WER.Process.Version
    Value: 1.0.0.0

ADDITIONAL_XML: 1

OS_BUILD_LAYERS: 1

CONTEXT:  (.ecxr)
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=000000000000000d rcx=00000000ffffffee
rdx=00007ff604181650 rsi=0000000000000001 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=00007ffdb61df1f9 rsp=0000002222efe8f0 rbp=0000000000000000
 r8=000000000000000a  r9=0000000000000000 r10=00007ff602910000
r11=0000002222efe880 r12=000000000002d176 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000001e153c0 r15=00007ff605837e80
iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po nc
cs=0033  ss=002b  ds=002b  es=002b  fs=0053  gs=002b             efl=00010246
SchlongsOfSkyrim+0xf1f9:
00007ffd`b61df1f9 8b142514000000  mov     edx,dword ptr [14h] ds:00000000`00000014=????????
Resetting default scope

EXCEPTION_RECORD:  (.exr -1)
ExceptionAddress: 00007ffdb61df1f9 (SchlongsOfSkyrim+0x000000000000f1f9)
   ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
  ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
   Parameter[0]: 0000000000000000
   Parameter[1]: 0000000000000014
Attempt to read from address 0000000000000014

PROCESS_NAME:  SkyrimSE.exe

READ_ADDRESS:  0000000000000014 

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - Die Anweisung in 0x%p verwies auf Arbeitsspeicher bei 0x%p. Der Vorgang %s konnte im Arbeitsspeicher nicht durchgef hrt werden.

EXCEPTION_CODE_STR:  c0000005

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1:  0000000000000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2:  0000000000000014

MISSING_CLR_SYMBOL: 0

STACK_TEXT:  
00000022`22efe8f0 00000000`0000000d     : 00000000`00000000 00000129`df4f1d08 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 : SchlongsOfSkyrim+0xf1f9
00000022`22efe8f8 00000000`00000000     : 00000129`df4f1d08 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 00000000`0000000c : 0xd

SYMBOL_NAME:  SchlongsOfSkyrim+f1f9

MODULE_NAME: SchlongsOfSkyrim

IMAGE_NAME:  SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll

STACK_COMMAND:  ~0s ; .ecxr ; kb

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  NULL_CLASS_PTR_READ_c0000005_SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll!Unknown

OS_VERSION:  10.0.18362.1

BUILDLAB_STR:  19h1_release

OSPLATFORM_TYPE:  x64

OSNAME:  Windows 10

FAILURE_ID_HASH:  {ab337298-cebe-f8ef-509d-597fbe7bf160}

Followup:     MachineOwner
---------

On 9/3/2020 at 5:08 AM, 4nk8r said:

I'll see what I can whip up.  1st attempt didn't work.

What male body replacer are you using?  Briarhearts in my game don't end up nude when I take all their gear.  The bodysuit that has the hole in the cheast (there are 2, one for with heart, one without) includes the skirt/kilt/whatever the males wear.  Mine are never nude unless I issue "unequipall" on them, which also removes the "hole in the chest" bodysuit.  Makes them nude but lacks the chest hole.  Kali Ma.

Here's a patch for what, in my game, would be the Briarheart with and without heart armor records.  USSEP, if you have it installed, already flags them as slot 35 instead of 32.  I added the SOS_Revealing keyword to all the records I found.  Does nothing in my game for reasons I stated above, or I edited the wrong records. 

Dead_Briarheart_SOS_fix.esp 832 B · 58 downloads

Thank you, problem solved :)

On 1/15/2021 at 3:03 AM, sigi123 said:

Hi Guys,

i have random CTD for weeks now since i use SOS. While i think that this is a great mod, i don't how to fix the random CTD's or freezes during gameplay. Maybe a kind soul can help me fix the problem. ? My Crashdump:

<snip>

Install https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294, wait on the next crash, then go to your Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash folder and post the most recent crash txt file.  More useful info.

I can't get all of the sliders for SOS to show up in the Racemenu. Only the SOS Erection slider shows up under Genitals. I heard that this can be caused by XP32MSSE being overwritten by SOS, but I tried reinstalling XP32MSSE over SOS to no avail. I didn't install the skeletons for SOS, and made sure to select the SOS patch when I installed XP32MSSE. I also tried loading the XPMSE.esp plugin both before and after all the SOS plugins. Is there something I'm missing?

5 hours ago, punkuke said:

I'm having a problem where sometimes the characters have two penises, one flaccid and one hard. The flaccid one is kinda blurry too. 

Do you have another male Body replacer? Might be a conflict. I found something like that with better males as i was searching for your problem.

4 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Are those two sentences connected in any way?

Sorry for being unclear. It just seems SOS hasn't been updated since 2019 and I'm just trying to get it to work with what I have. But like I said, MO2 is saying that this is an oldrim file and not an SE file. I understand the requirements but nothing changes when I install the right version of SKSE (I currently have the latest now). I guess it could be the version of SSE I have but I don't really know how to roll back and it seems fairly complicated.