The mod generally works fine for me but once in a while (Id say 1 in 5) I get this weird shit:

It looks like some unfinished undergarments but this character has everything unequipped and the schlong pokes right through.

Anyone have an idea what causes this ?

Update: I have tried switching to different schlongs, this makes no difference.

20200624034921_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Faithofthelost said:

So, problem... When installing the 1.1.4 file via vortex, i dont get a .esm file or anything...  The racemenu plugin also doesnt seem to work, and there's no MCM options.  When i unzipped the file to check, there wasnt an .esm file included. 

Download it again? If you can't find the esm something went wrong during the download. Note that SOS comes with an installer, so make sure Vortex is using the installer and not just moving the files from the zipped file into whatever folder Vortex uses to install mods. And of course grab the SE file and not the VR. 

9 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Download it again? If you can't find the esm something went wrong during the download. Note that SOS comes with an installer, so make sure Vortex is using the installer and not just moving the files from the zipped file into whatever folder Vortex uses to install mods. And of course grab the SE file and not the VR. 

Thanks.  Ended up taking three tries to get it to work.  no idea wtf was going on there. 

I'm having an issue where all npc's are wearing underwear by default, I have all 3 schlongs installed, and I can give a selected npc a schlong via MCM, but that's tedious, and I just want them to all have it by default. any suggestions?

Hi Erstam

I have a slight issue with the MCM on SOS that is 100% likely to be my set up. 

I use a CBBE game with the usual CBP-C and HDT-SMP stuff. Nothing unusual.  I also added the CBBE Futanari Mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11344-sos-addon-futanari-cbbe-sse/ to Schlongify a couple of normal Nord CBBE followers (nothing special).  (FutaPrisoner is in there, too).

I'm using SOS 1.1.4 and this is my current SOS load order:

SOS - ESM

SOS - Smurf Average Addon

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon

SOS - ERF Futanari CBBE - Addon

SOS - esp

SOS Racemenu

The MCM menu shows this:  

SOS-MCM.jpg

Sometimes I have three missing schlongs!   The MCM does not appear to register the installed ESPs or something.

I also find the MCM reports an error when trying to apply the Futanari CBBE schlong to a CBBE mod-added follower (vanilla Nord), and will not keep the Futanari schlong information in the MCM.   I suppose that's because it is a mod-added follower although she is a Nord basis.

SOS-MCM-2.jpg 

Have I set something up incorrectly?   Is my load order correct for this mod?

Thank you!

50 minutes ago, Arterial13 said:

Is the SE download still available anywhere? Downloaded the file in the description but it does not appear to be the actual SOS mod, only an add-on. 

This is the SSE port. It's the most current version.

I've been having an issue with CTD specifically with elderly male npcs. Schlongs show up and work fine with all other races and the like... but when observing an elderly/old male in SOS menu I get the message "No SOS compatible skeleton". I've been having this issue for a while now and can't even go to high hrothgar without CTDing because the greybeards are elders. I've reinstalled XPMSSE 4.71 several times and ensured it is last in my load order. The only other mod affecting old people to my knowledge would be "more consistent older people" and disabling that hasn't helped. If anyone has experienced this and or might know why this is happening i'd really appreciate any insight.

14 minutes ago, koolkat6 said:

I've been having an issue with CTD specifically with elderly male npcs. Schlongs show up and work fine with all other races and the like... but when observing an elderly/old male in SOS menu I get the message "No SOS compatible skeleton". I've been having this issue for a while now and can't even go to high hrothgar without CTDing because the greybeards are elders. I've reinstalled XPMSSE 4.71 several times and ensured it is last in my load order. The only other mod affecting old people to my knowledge would be "more consistent older people" and disabling that hasn't helped. If anyone has experienced this and or might know why this is happening i'd really appreciate any insight.

[Solved]

-le sigh, nevermind
Just updated to XPMSSE 4.72 and that resolved the issue

5 hours ago, UndeadCreed said:

okay so i have sos SE installed but it randomly stopped working? Now the male gets naked but they have underwear on, no penis ever now. Im confused? 

Make sure your load order is correct. SoS should load first, then any male skins should overwrite SoS, then the XPMSSE Skeleton should load LAST. Make sure you have the latest version of XPMSSE.

Is there a mod (or altered SOS script or animation) that makes the flaccid SOS schlong smaller to be more realistic?  Most guys in real life aren't showers: it seems like size 2-4 produces the most realistic flaccid schlongs but then looks ridiculous erect; size 6-9 produces more realistic erect schlongs but when flaccid looks nothing like the guys at the gym.  I'm thinking maybe 2.25x scaling between flaccid and erect.

I am aware of "grower extended" but it seems that only manages a small a small manually-managed group of NPCs and has a lot of fancy features I'm not looking for.  I am hoping for a simple scaling change that affects all npcs.  ""grower not shower" on LE looks maybe like the right thing but doesn't seem to work (probably because compiled for LE SKSE).

I hate to be a bother, but I have tried every thing I can think of to get SOS working, read through hundreds of these posts, found one that had similar issues, I'm hoping maybe I'm just dumb and missed something really easy. According to the troubleshooting page linked on the Special Edition of SOS, ... "First step in troubleshooting any issue (pertaining Actor issues like, hole in hip, undies wont come off, etc), is to go to the MCM > SOS > Player / NPC Settings and click on "SOS internal information". 

I have no menus like that, period. SkyUI is working properly, I have SKSE64, & 
XPMSSE v4.72, not V4.51.

Should I go back to the older version of XPMSSE? 

If I go into a new game, I do get the dick mod sliders, so the mod is there, but no one, anywhere, has a dick, and I can't see through the starter character's clothing to see if he even has a dick. I've seen somewhere in the forums that I should have race menu morphs, and I don't have a damn clue what those are.

image.png.2b3d9d54fdf1c9e401fb7f03268742b1.png
You can see my whole modlist here. I've done a lot of modding in the past for New Vegas, Fallout 3 & 4, this is my first time with skyrim. Using the most recent version of NMM, and I am using the HDT-SMP version of SOS. 

Or maybe I'm having the Permaunderwear issue, even though I don't have the SOS menu in MCM?  I've looked everwhere, but I have not seen any SOS Addon esps, maybe that's all I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated, and thank you in advance for your time.
image.png.586153c4bb5d08f3c1f5fbfd9b44f27a.png

16 hours ago, PeacefulTreasure said:

I am using the HDT-SMP version of SOS.

This is only a patch. You still need the actual SOS mod. 

Download it from the first post of this thread. 

Install it and then reinstall XPMSSE and the HDT patch.

23 hours ago, prinyo said:

This is only a patch. You still need the actual SOS mod. 

Download it from the first post of this thread. 

Install it and then reinstall XPMSSE and the HDT patch.

Oh my god, thank you. I didn't realize both were needed, I thought they were independent. I've got dicks now. The erection spell isn't working but this is huge progress, thank you so much!

edit: Erection spell working. Everything's working. Thank you so much.

Do i need a new savefile or play a male character or something? Because i can't get the hdt to work. I got the physics to work perfectly on female though and i have all the requirement for it to work on males.(i also updated FNIS) I'm not getting crashes or anything but it kindda suck that this is litteraly the only thing i can't get to work.

Edit: I just realized it actually work. It only stop when animations start. Is this normal?

I have a question, please help me out with this if you can! The NPC males have schlongs in different thickness. But i can not choose the thickness to my male character, only the size, meaning...only the length of the schlong. I am using vector plexus, so my question is...how do i choose the thickness of a character schlong...

17 minutes ago, De Sugarpumpkin said:

I have a question, please help me out with this if you can! The NPC males have schlongs in different thickness. But i can not choose the thickness to my male character, only the size, meaning...only the length of the schlong. I am using vector plexus, so my question is...how do i choose the thickness of a character schlong...

I don't think you can for NPCs but perhaps for your PC with SoS RaceMenu? I've never used it since my PC is female.

8 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I don't think you can for NPCs but perhaps for your PC with SoS RaceMenu? I've never used it since my PC is female.

The NPC's schlong's thickness or length do not need any changes since they have a variety of thickness and size on their Schlongs. But when I have made a male character and go to race menu, the only slider available for vector plexus schlong is the size, and the only thing it seems to change is how long the schlong is, not the thickness of the schlong, so I was wondering if there is any way to change the thickness of your characters schlong. And also, on the schlong setting on the mod settings, the choice of racemenu is dark grey, meaning it is not available option, even if i have SOS race menu installed and even a slider shows up on racemenu, which i find a bit strange...

20 hours ago, Floofydoge said:

Does this mod work with Diversity - [A Character Overhaul] mod?? I want to keep the sexy stuff but still play non-sexy mods without having to turn off SOS

There is no reason why SOS wouldn't work with any NPC make-over mod unless it includes an incompatible skeleton.