12 minutes ago, BlacKaos said:

Does anyone know how to have underwear management?

Whenever I loot an NPC, they will have underwear for a fraction of the second before losing it.

Then I wont even see the underwear on the NPC after looting. 

I posted a patch a page or so back that flags them as deleted so they never show up.

Edit:  If you're after the opposite, recovering the underwear as a wearable item, SOS manages it like the schlong, so it is one or the other and it doesn't leave either in inventory if they aren't equipped (and hides it from the UI when it is equipped).  You might try out something like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50718 if that is the direction you're wanting.

Edited by 4nk8r
Just now, Ends_and_Memes said:

Downloaded the most recent version and I have a weird neck seam/face discoloration even when using tempered skins. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Seams when you're naked, clothed or both?  Are you using any male clothing replacers?

4 minutes ago, Ends_and_Memes said:

More screenshots for reference. Using Silent Horizons ENB and disabled ambient occlusion. LO and mod list. Using Pride of valhalla female skin texture but a lot of those textures are inactive even though they are installed.

ScreenShot14.png

ScreenShot15.png

ScreenShot16.png

loadorder.txt 4.09 kB · 0 downloads modlist.txt 14.42 kB · 0 downloads

Pick 1 body replacer for males and uninstall the rest.  Seems like you're blending elements of 2 or more together.

5 minutes ago, Erstam said:

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script.

If I understand correctly, you have eliminated the need for SOS to have its own DLL.

This is amazing!

23 minutes ago, Erstam said:

Great news - PapyrusUtil has been updated to Skyrim AE. That means that this version of SOS that only depends on SKSE and PapyrusUtil should now (theoretically) work on the 1.6.318 exe:

SOS PapyrusUtil version (UPDATE).7z 59.1 kB · 8 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements.

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script. Of course that's much slower than native code, but I took a lot of effort in optimizing them. Particularly the function that randomly picks a schlong for new actors, depending on race and MCM probabilities. Now it caches the values in lists according to race and gender. For example, the first time a Nord gets a schlong, the process is still slow, but subsequent Nords are schlongified much faster. The cache is invalidated when you install or remove addons, or enable/disable addons for certain races in the MCM, or change their probabilities.

Further optimizations have been done all over the place. PapyrusUtil functions were often wrapped in multiple layers of convenience functions. I've inlined those where speed does matter. Also fixed some bugs - for instance, when schlongs have been lost (often due to load order changes), the recovery code would run twice.

This version cannot read old exported settings from SOS.json. It's using JsonUtil now (part of PapyrusUtil), and the format is different compared to SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. But I think it's not a big deal, you can easily export your settings in the new format.

This might deserve its own download page since galgaroth is MIA.

7 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

This might deserve its own download page since galgaroth is MIA.

I want it to be out in the wild for a while. There may still be some bugs. And if chuckseven manages to recompile the dll for AE, this one will no longer be needed.

3 minutes ago, Erstam said:

I want it to be out in the wild for a while. There may still be some bugs. And if chuckseven manages to recompile the dll for AE, this one will no longer be needed.

less dll's mean less trouble with updates. and it seems that we will get a lot of them in the next few months. So please keep on working...

7 minutes ago, Erstam said:

Decoupling this from its own DLL is huge.  It will never not be needed again.

6 minutes ago, swmas said:

Does that mean it's slower and prone to papyrus lag?

Yes, it's still slower than the dll version. But as I wrote above, I optimized the code a lot. You probably won't notice a difference, except when you have extreme script lag anyway.

8 hours ago, Ends_and_Memes said:

That's a pretty subtle seam, all things considered.  When you 1st mentioned it I was expecting you to show me a visible air-gap between meshes.

If you're determined to find the source, I suggest you remove all of your male replacers, both mesh and texture replacers...everything except those that come with SOS.  Maybe even reinstall SOS just to make sure that is the only thing you have installed for both meshes and textures and nothing has overwritten it.

Once that looks OK in game, reinstall the one male replacer (mesh and/or texture), and check again.  If the problem comes back it is either an issue native to the replacer itself (texture/mesh/both) or you still may have loose files lingering that are used by the replacer.  If the replacer includes a plugin file, this could be what is going wrong.  That will require xedit and examining the plugin files to see if they have their own mesh or texture paths defined.

2 hours ago, Erstam said:

I have compiled the DLL for AE. It successfully loads but I get a CTD when I try to pick a schlong. I suppose it's progress.

Edited by chuckseven1
typo
4 hours ago, Erstam said:

I may have found a bug, it seems all of the elves in my AE game have no body textures (Altmer, Bosmer, and Dunmer; but not orsimer funnily enough) when I load up the game with XPSSE, the new update for papyrusutil, SOS SE, and your SOS SE papyrusutil update file. They're blue from neck seam to foot seam hands included. The only body texture replacer I had is Randomly distributed SOS male body hair from the Nexus, and I disabled that before I loaded these up. Everything else in my load order is landscaping and foliage.. And several additions to Riften and the surrounding area. 

Everything works aside from that from what I can see, I'm far from an experienced modder but I thought I'd pass that along for you.

9 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

I have compiled the DLL for AE. It successfully loads but I get a CTD when I try to pick a schlong. I suppose it's progress.

Probably the lack of an AE compatible JContainers.

Forgot this mod doesn't use JContainers.

Edited by 4nk8r
31 minutes ago, Orcbot said:

I may have found a bug, it seems all of the elves in my AE game have no body textures (Altmer, Bosmer, and Dunmer; but not orsimer funnily enough) when I load up the game with XPSSE, the new update for papyrusutil, SOS SE, and your SOS SE papyrusutil update file. They're blue from neck seam to foot seam hands included. The only body texture replacer I had is Randomly distributed SOS male body hair from the Nexus,

Ditto on this, getting the same bug with AE. Dude elves are blue from the neck down.

6 hours ago, Hellfire207 said:

Ditto on this, getting the same bug with AE. Dude elves are blue from the neck down.

The Erstram update is a patch, not a full version.  It lacks meshes, textures.  Install it on top of the 1.1.4 version of SOS.