1 hour ago, Erstam said:

New beta:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 3 (UPDATE).7z 61.21 kB · 29 downloads

Fixes underwear or schlongs clipping through armor after loading a savegame. The DLL did this automatically and instantly - something that Papyrus scripting can't achieve. You may still notice the clipping on the player and on NPCs for a moment until the actors are fixed. It depends on the number of NPCs in the loaded area. But I optimized it as much as possible, so the whole process should take less than a second in cities like Whiterun.

Also tweaked the schlong scaling formula a little, to make the results more similar to the original SOS. Keep in mind that high size ranks were never meant to be sane. Rank 1 is small, 2 to 5 are somewhat realistic, 10 is... heroic. With 20 you have a third leg.

There's an experimental feature: when it detects a working SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (depending on game and SKSE version), it's supposed to use the dll for the most time-consuming functions. However, it doesn't work correctly yet, so I disabled it for now.

Am i correct in saying this only works with the AE update of  papyrusutil?

19 minutes ago, Latente said:

My game crash when i use the beta 3

On what game version, AE 1.6.323 or SE 1.5.97? If it's the latter, and you've hidden the dll, don't unhide it. My optional dll support doesn't work anyway, and the dll has the potential to crash one's game when the load order changes. Other than that, I have no idea why the beta 3 could cause crashes.

2 minutes ago, Illana said:

Am i correct in saying this only works with the AE update of  papyrusutil?

It works with either AE or SE, provided you have the corresponding versions of SKSE and PapyrusUtil installed.

10 minutes ago, Erstam said:

On what game version, AE 1.6.323 or SE 1.5.97? If it's the latter, and you've hidden the dll, don't unhide it. My optional dll support doesn't work anyway, and the dll has the potential to crash one's game when the load order changes. Other than that, I have no idea why the beta 3 could cause crashes.

It works with either AE or SE, provided you have the corresponding versions of SKSE and PapyrusUtil installed.

It was the XP32MSSE and his patch

29 minutes ago, Erstam said:

Nice! Will give this a try

5 hours ago, Erstam said:

WOW, thank you very much sir, the DLL of original version badly needs an update, it breaks and CTD every time you change your load order or adding ESPFE plugins at certain point unless you clear schlongfied armors before doing so, I'll gladly ditch the DLL version for good!

15 hours ago, kansas72 said:

Use Estrams dll (beta 2 is what I use), address library (latest all in one for AE), papy 4.1, SL Framework 1.64b and SOS 1.1.4.  FYI...Erstam and others, I removed these 2 mods...SSE Engine Fixes AE (skse64 plugin...which has a part 1 and 2 to download) and sse display tweaks.  Game loads faster and everything works.  One or both of them was causing my game to crash when using this sex lab combo above.  If you have them, remove them.  I can also move around while action is going on, so not sure if one or both was causing some issues with that too or not.  I saw videos where people havent really installed fixes like these anymore.  Say game runs smoother without them on AE and so far I would have to agree.  I uninstalled all mods and put them back in a few at a time.  A real pain, but it worked.  When I removed these mods, game worked.

14 hours ago, evmiller said:

Thanks for this, I was having a similar issue using Flower Girls. Would get a CTD right as the scene would end. This post helped me fix the issue. However, in my case I only needed to remove SSE Display Tweaks. Was using the beta for SAE too. Perhaps there's something that needs to be adjusted in the config file.

Ohhh jeez I was struggling with SExlab CTD at the beginning of animations and really can't figure out, in AE simple setup

I removed display Tweaks and Sexlab doesn't crash anymore  

Definitely something fishy is going on LOL , the joy of new versions

Thanks for fixing my game!

8 hours ago, feodor.icon said:

Erstam, 

It looks like SOS_Revealing is not working

2 hours ago, Illana said:

I can confirm that it's not picking up the keyword from the plugins, but at the same time I'm able to wear slot 32 and 52 armour together.

So it's working but  just not visually?

Try this out:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z

Revealing armors that have the keyword always worked for me. However, I have made a small change to the armor updating function that might fix your problem (or not...)

Also fixed clipping when new concealing armors are equipped for the first time.

Edited by Erstam
2 hours ago, TrinaryX said:

Erstam, please consider making these updates their own mod page. At this point it would be easier to follow the changelog and new versions, otherwise we're all combing through pages of posts looking for anything of relevance.

chuckseven1 is still working on a DLL for Skyrim AE. If he succeeds, his version will be superior (because faster), and this one will become obsolete. If he doesn't, then I may consider posting it on a page of its own.

Then there's the permissions issue. We have VectorPlexus (the original creator), b3lisario (the long time caretaker), and galgaroth, who ported the dll to SE. Need to contact them all, but they seem to be no longer active.

4 minutes ago, rufyuyifyebiyaccom said:

I have an issue where I only get the default schlong. no VectorPlexus schlongs. despite them being installed though the installer for SOS SE 1.1.4

The "default schlong" (you probably mean Smurf Average) is installed the same way as the ones from VectorPlexus. Make sure you have checked all three in the installer, and that their esps are active in your load order.

1 minute ago, Erstam said:

The "default schlong" (you probably mean Smurf Average) is installed the same way as the ones from VectorPlexus. Make sure you have checked all three in the installer, and that their esps are active in your load order.

image.png.cf2bd913d0c2458f8d03b9da493de77a.png

they're all checked. both the vectorplexus addons from SOS and another mod's schlongs but only Smurf average shows up. ive tried to restart SOS, to start without the other mods that add schlongs nothing. only Smurf shows up. and when running a version of SOS made for SAM, which doesn't contain Smurf. there's just nothing. no schlongs at all.

SSE Display Tweaks updated.  Not sure if this will help with the SSE Display Tweaks issue or not ("

• Previous version had all control fixes turned off by default in the .ini (optional conf. file not affected)
  • Fixed an error reporting message box having swapped caption and text.") 

This may not be the right place to post this, but I'll have a go anyhow.

I'm on SE 1.6.323 with SKSE  2.1.3 and Erstam's Papy Utils Beta v.3.

My two major grievances right now are

1. No SL-related conversations work as they should. Answers do not appear when I talk to someone and mouths are not moving. Quests move along, tho...but it is a bit awkward when you don't hear/see what people say. Conversations with deafult Beth characters work as normal, as long as I stay away from SL-related content.

2. No creatures are schlongified, other than werewolves (strangely enough). 

Just wondering where these errors stem from....JContainers ? RaceMenu ?

27 minutes ago, SadEyes said:

This may not be the right place to post this, but I'll have a go anyhow.

I'm on SE 1.6.323 with SKSE  2.1.3 and Erstam's Papy Utils Beta v.3.

My two major grievances right now are

1. No SL-related conversations work as they should. Answers do not appear when I talk to someone and mouths are not moving. Quests move along, tho...but it is a bit awkward when you don't hear/see what people say. Conversations with deafult Beth characters work as normal, as long as I stay away from SL-related content.

2. No creatures are schlongified, other than werewolves (strangely enough). 

Just wondering where these errors stem from....JContainers ? RaceMenu ?

1. Probably because SexLab has unvoiced dialogue, and Fuz Ro D'oh hasn't been updated for AE yet.

2. SOS has built-in werewolves support. Other creatures rely on an AnimalSOS-type mod, which is probably broken due to not working dependencies. Can't tell you more, because I don't use creature schlongs.

22 minutes ago, Erstam said:

1. Probably because SexLab has unvoiced dialogue, and Fuz Ro D'oh hasn't been updated for AE yet.

2. SOS has built-in werewolves support. Other creatures rely on an AnimalSOS-type mod, which is probably broken due to not working dependencies. Can't tell you more, because I don't use creature schlongs.

Thank you....! Makes sense with Fuz Ro D'oh.

Creature schlongs have been fine without a specific AnimalSOS mod (I tried one, and it messed things up), probably because they come with the creature animation packs/mods like More Nasty Critters or Horny Critters of Skyrim.

6 hours ago, arkane14 said:

SSE Display Tweaks updated.  Not sure if this will help with the SSE Display Tweaks issue or not ("

• Previous version had all control fixes turned off by default in the .ini (optional conf. file not affected)
  • Fixed an error reporting message box having swapped caption and text.") 

Thanks for the heads up on this. I can confirm that SSE Display Fixes isn't causing a CTD with Sexlab/Flowergirls as of version 0.5.5beta

8 hours ago, Erstam said:

chuckseven1 is still working on a DLL for Skyrim AE. If he succeeds, his version will be superior (because faster), and this one will become obsolete. If he doesn't, then I may consider posting it on a page of its own.

Then there's the permissions issue. We have VectorPlexus (the original creator), b3lisario (the long time caretaker), and galgaroth, who ported the dll to SE. Need to contact them all, but they seem to be no longer active.

Fair points. In theory, whether you're putting new files on their page or a new one doesn't get around the permissions issue, but I get where you're coming from. Here's hoping chuckseven1 is successful!