1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

That is one of the primary purposes of this mod...anatomically correct nakedness for males.  Are they getting naked at the wrong time?  All the time?

This mod creates, on purpose, a slot conflict for the full body/torso (slot 32) by defining slot 52 (pelvis) as being part of the naked body.  This conflict means that a slot 32 object (like a robe or other full-body outfit), also actively occupies slot 52 unless the outfit being equipped has the keyword of "SOS_Revealing".  This can conflict (on purpose), with many outfits mods that have underwear or other components that use slot 52, as well as other mods that may use slot 52 for their own purposes (some jewelry mods, for example).

Outfits possessing the keyword would allow both the outfit and penis to be equipped at the same time without restriction.  Without this artificial conflict, Skyrim will equip both penis/balls and the full torso item at the same time.  If the outfit isn't graphically designed to accommodate having the crotch exposed, it will look bad.

they are automatically getting naked whenever i see male character around me, i did nothing to this mod except for installing to my game

1 hour ago, doswls1 said:

they are automatically getting naked whenever i see male character around me, i did nothing to this mod except for installing to my game

It must be a mod conflict.  SOS doesn't do that on its own, or at least that I've ever encountered.

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

It must be a mod conflict.  SOS doesn't do that on its own, or at least that I've ever encountered.

i found the reason ,i compiled Actor.psc, ActorBase.pec for test 

and i think one of them is the reason for the problem ,need to roll back that files

I seem to be running into an issue where if I have OBody installed alongside SOS it prevents body equipment from being equipped at the same time as Slot 52 equipment if I have any genitals that SOS is looking to apply. It seems to be due to some sort of conflict between SOS and OBody running clothing checks. The issue doesn't seem to happen if I mark the body item as "revealing". Has anybody run into this or know any potential way to fix this?

51 minutes ago, gumcandy said:

I seem to be running into an issue where if I have OBody installed alongside SOS it prevents body equipment from being equipped at the same time as Slot 52 equipment if I have any genitals that SOS is looking to apply. It seems to be due to some sort of conflict between SOS and OBody running clothing checks. The issue doesn't seem to happen if I mark the body item as "revealing". Has anybody run into this or know any potential way to fix this?

Maybe post this in the OBody support thread?

3 hours ago, gumcandy said:

Sairions response was "To me it seems entirely unrelated to obody, and it's a schlongs of skyrim issue"

Create a patch in xedit that adds the needed SOS keywords to the specific outfit items (in the ARMO records).  Keywords are defined in the ESM:

These are probably the most useful to your endeavors:

SOS_Underwear (for non-slot 52 items that should cover the pelvis/genitals and be treated as underwear)

SOS_Revealing (for slot 32 items that should show the pelvis/gentials)

SOS_Genitals (for pubes, perhaps)

SOS_Concealing (for non-slot 32/52 items that should hide the pelvis/gentials)

Edit:  I've not used the SOS_Underwear keyword before, so not quite sure the apropos context that SOS applies underwear vs full nudity.

Edited by 4nk8r

I get a stretched penis texture. No matter what i try. I've tried running FNIS. Selecting fixes for the arms and skeleton. Reinstalling SOS, Futanari SOS/CBBE, and XPMSSE. I've tried fixing it in bodyslide. I've tried different penises. Nothing. It always grossly, stretches down to the floor. Really makes sex scenes. Or walking around naked in general. Very un-immersive. I want a bouncing and dangling dick. Not a fucking strange flat two-triangle, stretched as fuck, image...

How do i fix this? Is it a mod conflict? If so, do you know what mod i need to remove? Is it some kind of skeleton issue? A bug with SOS?

Load Order SSE.txt

13 minutes ago, Nina_Mercer said:

I get a stretched penis texture. No matter what i try. I've tried running FNIS. Selecting fixes for the arms and skeleton. Reinstalling SOS, Futanari SOS/CBBE, and XPMSSE. I've tried fixing it in bodyslide. I've tried different penises. Nothing. It always grossly, stretches down to the floor. Really makes sex scenes. Or walking around naked in general. Very un-immersive. I want a bouncing and dangling dick. Not a fucking strange flat two-triangle, stretched as fuck, image...

How do i fix this? Is it a mod conflict? If so, do you know what mod i need to remove? Is it some kind of skeleton issue? A bug with SOS?

Load Order SSE.txt 2.03 kB · 0 downloads

I'm not 100% sure this is your issue, but try reinstalling XPMSSE and make sure nothing overwrites the skeleton files it provides (except creature skeletons from MNC/ABC/ASOS).

9 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Create a patch in xedit that adds the needed SOS keywords to the specific outfit items (in the ARMO records).  Keywords are defined in the ESM:

These are probably the most useful to your endeavors:

SOS_Underwear (for non-slot 52 items that should cover the pelvis/genitals and be treated as underwear)

SOS_Revealing (for slot 32 items that should show the pelvis/gentials)

SOS_Genitals (for pubes, perhaps)

SOS_Concealing (for non-slot 32/52 items that should hide the pelvis/gentials)

Edit:  I've not used the SOS_Underwear keyword before, so not quite sure the apropos context that SOS applies underwear vs full nudity.

That seems like it will work as a workaround, but I'm curious why the bug is happening at all. With only one or the other installed I can equip items just fine. With both it suddenly starts unequipping items

On 10/22/2021 at 8:19 AM, gregaaz said:

I like that technical approach. It's similar to what I'm doing with SOS but more compatible with existing assets I think. What I'm currently in the process of implementing (and may get obsoleted by your work) is --

1) Change the schlong assignment scripts to assign a LVLI instead of an ARMO.

2) Create new LVLIs for the various sex/racial group combos (Human/Mer/Khajiit/Argonian & Male/Female/Futa) - this will allow me to assign factions by keyword and still have the schlongs they generate randomized

3) Create new SOS factions that reference these LVLIs

4) Disable the vanilla factions so they never get assigned (since they wouldn't work right with the modified script)

Then use keywords to assign the relevant Futa or Female factions to characters who I want to have specific sex characteristics; actors without an assigned faction will be distributed female or futa based on racial percentages I assign in the factions. Could be seamlessly extended to cuntboys in the future if a use case emerges. 

On a semi-random note: can you recommend me a tutorial on how to blend body & schlong textures? I almost always have slight color variation between the pubus/penis area and the rest of the body, probably because I'm using Pride of Valhalla, which while related to fair skin isn't exactly the same tone.

I managed to get the distribution to follow the new "sexes" last night. I plan to tidy it up a bit and make a test release this weekend unless something comes up.

5 hours ago, gumcandy said:

That seems like it will work as a workaround, but I'm curious why the bug is happening at all. With only one or the other installed I can equip items just fine. With both it suddenly starts unequipping items

Not a bug.  SOS is designed to do exactly what it is doing.  Seems like OBody provides similar features to SOS.  SOS is the elder mod, so it is really OBody creating (ignoring) the conflict.  Pick one mod or make a patch.  This isn't all that rare in the modding world.  2 mods overlapping like this.

Edit: SOS adds slot 52 (pelvis) to any slot 32 (torso) item.  This creates a conflict on purpose so SOS can force the genitals to be equipped when the character is naked, and you can control things with keyword behavior, have separate underwear, outfits that show/cover the genitals, etc.  After this conflict is created, the vanilla game mechanics unequip the conflicting items when you equip something that conflicts...  For example you can't equip 2 weapons in the same hand.  Only the last equipped item remains equipped.  The addition of slot 52 to slot 32 items means you can't equip a slot 52 only item when you're already wearing a slot 32 item (because of the hidden slot 52 association), so the slot 32 items is removed and the slot 52 only items is equipped (like a thong or genitals).  That's just how SOS does its thing.

Edited by 4nk8r
3 hours ago, mcnv said:

I'm having trouble with NPCs defaulting to "no schlong". Is there a way to force all male NPC to use the same schlong?

In the Schlongs of Skyrim MCM.  Each addon has its own race/chance/size layout you can tweak.

On 10/30/2021 at 1:05 AM, 4nk8r said:

In the Schlongs of Skyrim MCM.  Each addon has its own race/chance/size layout you can tweak.

I set smurf average to 100% for everyhting and still not all nords have their smurfs.

5 minutes ago, mcnv said:

I set smurf average to 100% for everyhting and still not all nords have their smurfs.

From own experience - I may be wrong - it looks line order in which addon is registered in SOS MCM matters. So if anything actually compatible with your race of interest is above what you wish to enforce and has non-zero distribution probability set, can hijack assignment - assign that "higher" schlong and break enumeration - thus your 100% for "lower" addon will count for nothing.

Once again - I may be wrong...

...but I doubt it ?

9 hours ago, mcnv said:

Are you saying they are getting a different addon instead, or do they have a hole in the crotch (or don't get nude)?  If you have any other male addons enabled, unless they are also 0% for that race as well, there will probably be some bleedover of probability.  Opinion.  I haven't explored this.

I got this problem with SoS after loading a clean save, male NPCs have holes in their dick. I never experienced this before.

What happens is when starting the sex scenes, the NPCs strips and their schlongs load normally, but after getting in to the position they re-equip their clothes then quickly strip again, but this time the schlong is gone. After the scene they stay naked with an empty schlong like in the picture.

I can change their schlong in MCM menu and it will spawn them a new one but it's tiring doing it everytime. I also did the revealing armor check but it just re-equips their armor and spawn a schlong clipping in the armor.

image.png.d7386f8a83324f90c79b6a82d28bb2e0.png

Here are my SoS related mods:

image.png.975b8ffeeb7c8a0d2636b47721c50131.png

1 hour ago, Maginficent Epe said:

I got this problem with SoS after loading a clean save, male NPCs have holes in their dick. I never experienced this before.

What happens is when starting the sex scenes, the NPCs strips and their schlongs load normally, but after getting in to the position they re-equip their clothes then quickly strip again, but this time the schlong is gone. After the scene they stay naked with an empty schlong like in the picture.

I can change their schlong in MCM menu and it will spawn them a new one but it's tiring doing it everytime. I also did the revealing armor check but it just re-equips their armor and spawn a schlong clipping in the armor.

image.png.d7386f8a83324f90c79b6a82d28bb2e0.png

Here are my SoS related mods:

image.png.975b8ffeeb7c8a0d2636b47721c50131.png

It is possible something is force-unequipping the junk.  The frank and beans are equipped like an armor item in slot 52.  Something could be conflicting with SOS in control over the slot?  Are you using any equipment management mods...anything that tries to control outfit organization/equipping?  Are you using multiple mods that have their own stripping mechanics?  Marking something Revealing is only useful for torso (slot 32) items that should show a naked crotch, like those provided in Revealing Armors for SOS.

8 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Are you saying they are getting a different addon instead, or do they have a hole in the crotch (or don't get nude)?  If you have any other male addons enabled, unless they are also 0% for that race as well, there will probably be some bleedover of probability.  Opinion.  I haven't explored this.

Hole. as in, if you check the MCM of sos, it says the NPC has "no shlong" as their shlong.

8 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

It is possible something is force-unequipping the junk.  The frank and beans are equipped like an armor item in slot 52.  Something could be conflicting with SOS in control over the slot?  Are you using any equipment management mods...anything that tries to control outfit organization/equipping?  Are you using multiple mods that have their own stripping mechanics?  Marking something Revealing is only useful for torso (slot 32) items that should show a naked crotch, like those provided in Revealing Armors for SOS.

I am using SL triggers mod which re-equip my slot32 body, but it's mainly only for female character but that might've been it. I also have some outfit manager mods but I don't think that's it. 

Thanks, I definitely know where to look at now, been trying to see anything conflicting SoS this whole time.