2 hours ago, mcnv said:

um... I can't build it. there's nothing showing up in the preview

Yeah, not sure what I'm leaving out at this point.  Nothing showing up would imply the mesh wasn't there.  What you should be seeing is the file in CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\[SE] SAM High Poly\SAM_Full_Naked.nif.

I based this from content found in one of the archives referenced in the guide you linked:  https://vectorplexus.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=16259

Maybe you need that installed as well?  I tested Bodyslide without that piece installed in my setup and could still see/build the naked body, so I'm not sure what I'm overlooking.  If someone more Bodyslide-savvy could let me know, I'll fix the upload.

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Yeah, not sure what I'm leaving out at this point.  Nothing showing up would imply the mesh wasn't there.  What you should be seeing is the file in CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\[SE] SAM High Poly\SAM_Full_Naked.nif.

I based this from content found in one of the archives referenced in the guide you linked:  https://vectorplexus.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=16259

Maybe you need that installed as well?  I tested Bodyslide without that piece installed in my setup and could still see/build the naked body, so I'm not sure what I'm overlooking.  If someone more Bodyslide-savvy could let me know, I'll fix the upload.

does this mean anything to you?

image.png.37df773152fe078cf05cfc580dc55e43.png

3 hours ago, Latente said:

So i cant use this mod because the new actualization? 

Not quite sure what you mean by "actualization"...is that an odd translation for referencing the game being updated?  If so, yes, that would be what is wrong.  You're best served by downgrading the game back to 1.5.97 version until new DLL's have been released.

Just wondering, i seem not to getting work correctly. Men always have briefs on instead of their schlong. Schlong Light works fine, though their schlong seems a little short.

Anyway, i followed the instruction and have tempered male sos edition.

I share my mod load order. Of course there is at the moment "schlong light" but maybe i have something that interferes with the mod.

Any help is appreciated.

skyrim se mod load order.txt

Stuck with an error on load - SOS Warning Sclongs of Skyrim.dll not found or is out of date. I've got skyrim SE, SKSE 2.1.2 and here's load order:

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name,#Mod_Version

"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires",""

"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn",""

"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard",""

"0003","+","Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode",""

"0004","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios",""

"0005","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS",""

"0006","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish",""

"0007","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch","4.2.6.0a"

"0008","+","SkyUI","5.2.0.0SE"

"0009","+","SexLabFrameworkSE_v","d2021.11.18.0"

"0010","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE","1.1.4.0"

"0011","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE","7.6.0.0"

"0012","-","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-","1.6.2.0"

"0013","-","HDT Physics Extensions","14.28.0.0"

"0014","-","HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported","1.4.0.0"

"0015","-","NetImmerse Override","3.4.4.0"

"0016","-","RaceMenu","3.4.5.0"

"0017","-","The Joy of Perspective","2.0.0.0"

"0018","-","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended","4.80.0.0"

4 minutes ago, Genesis1701d said:

Stuck with an error on load - SOS Warning Sclongs of Skyrim.dll not found or is out of date. I've got skyrim SE, SKSE 2.1.2 and here's load order:

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name,#Mod_Version

"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires",""

"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn",""

"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard",""

"0003","+","Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode",""

"0004","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios",""

"0005","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS",""

"0006","+","Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish",""

"0007","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch","4.2.6.0a"

"0008","+","SkyUI","5.2.0.0SE"

"0009","+","SexLabFrameworkSE_v","d2021.11.18.0"

"0010","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE","1.1.4.0"

"0011","+","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE","7.6.0.0"

"0012","-","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-","1.6.2.0"

"0013","-","HDT Physics Extensions","14.28.0.0"

"0014","-","HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported","1.4.0.0"

"0015","-","NetImmerse Override","3.4.4.0"

"0016","-","RaceMenu","3.4.5.0"

"0017","-","The Joy of Perspective","2.0.0.0"

"0018","-","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended","4.80.0.0"

The DLL is not compatible with AE.

7 hours ago, snowman195 said:

I have a  bug where my schlong is waaaaay too giant. I have no options in race menu

What schlong size value did you set in the SOS MCM for the player?  A value of 10 is fairly huge, so keep the value under that?  8 or so?

1 hour ago, Kaj the Liar said:

I wish I'd seen this post before spending quite literally the entire day trying to get this and a host of connected mods to work. ?

Kind of short sighted considering the amount of drama surrounding this topic after every single game update since SKSE was a thing.  Prepare your sphincter for the next round from Bethesda.  If this cash grab is successful, and how can it not, you can expect more SKSE breaking updates in the future.

16 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Kind of short sighted considering the amount of drama surrounding this topic after every single game update since SKSE was a thing.  Prepare your sphincter for the next round from Bethesda.  If this cash grab is successful, and how can it not, you can expect more SKSE breaking updates in the future.

Sheep must follow the herd.

On 11/18/2021 at 4:08 PM, Latente said:

the only sex mod that works with AE is flower girls?

For now yes. Because there isn't a full update for SKSE for AE yet SKSE plugins can't be updated. Some plugins work slightly with the preliminary AE SKSE build but until SKSE is complete for AE and mods are updated to work for it there will be issues. Flower Girls runs fine since it isn't an SKSE plugin but you have to use either SOS light, Better Males, or SAM light. Unfortunately none of them are simple to adjust schlong size with so the animations don't line up that well.

8 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

What schlong size value did you set in the SOS MCM for the player?  A value of 10 is fairly huge, so keep the value under that?  8 or so?

So I was able to fix this but it is quite buggy, am I missing a race menu plugin? I have to edit the size with only tempered males mesh (alone) installed then I have to install the SOS and tempered males mesh compatible with sos to get the results.... then all the race menu items for genital's disappear  

Edited by snowman195
6 hours ago, snowman195 said:

So I was able to fix this but it is quite buggy, am I missing a race menu plugin? I have to edit the size with only tempered males mesh (alone) installed then I have to install the SOS and tempered males mesh compatible with sos to get the results.... then all the race menu items for genital's disappear  

There is an XPMSE plugin called sosracemenu.esp.  Do you have that active in your load order?