well I am giving up for tonight. It looks like they deleted binkw64.dll and replaced it with bink2w64.dll

the old dll is needed for version 1.5.97 so I can go back to before tonight. Somewhere I have an old HD with an install that will have the file and I will try tomorrow. If I can get a 1.5.97 build to work I will try to write out how to do it and post the needed files somewhere. I am kicking my ass because I should have known better and had the damn steam auto-update turned on.

11 hours ago, Ramien said:

SKSE also isn't fully operational yet, since the plugin manager is disabled. Not sure if that directly affects SoS or not.

Nah, i get a notification on the main menu that SoS is either not installed or running an un recognized version. I was not even able to launch skyrim before the SKSE update. I think SoS needs an update.

1 hour ago, Malagrugrous said:

Nah, i get a notification on the main menu that SoS is either not installed or running an un recognized version. I was not even able to launch skyrim before the SKSE update. I think SoS needs an update.

SOS probably isn't going to see a fast update, but I'd love to be wrong.  In the mean time, try downgrading back to 1.5.97 and enjoying the game while shit gets worked out.

Edit: BTW, The currently released SKSE64 for AE (1.6.318) isn't even fully functional.  It doesn't have the ability to load plugins yet.  So, until THAT gets updated it doesn't matter what kind of updates mod authors produce.

Edited by 4nk8r
19 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Collision isn't really directly part of SOS.  I'm not an expert on this, but my understanding is:

• Meshes need attributes assigned to the "bones" in the various meshes (genitals, body, hands, etc...anywhere you want collisions to occur needs this). 
  • external XML/INI files define the physics constraints. 
  • HDT or CBPC use the XML/INI files use to apply physics rules to the "bones" (collision, if defined, jiggle/bounce movement, etc.).

Not everything has collisions.  If you're expecting belly distortion on penis insert, both the penis mesh and the belly bones in the receiving body need these settings to be applied in the mesh and the XML/INIs need to have values defined for those bones to induce physics.  If you've made changes via body replacers or penis meshes for the races involved, you won't see any action in those contexts.

Nevermind, i just tried it again and set my race to vampire via console and now it works. Thanks for your answers though!

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

SOS probably isn't going to see a fast update, but I'd love to be wrong.  In the mean time, try downgrading back to 1.5.97 and enjoying the game while shit gets worked out.

Edit: BTW, The currently released SKSE64 for AE (1.6.318) isn't even fully functional.  It doesn't have the ability to load plugins yet.  So, until THAT gets updated it doesn't matter what kind of updates mod authors produce.

Well, here's hoping its made functional soon lol. 

14 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

...works fine if you downgrade.  Just sayin'

that was my end fix, the file you are linking worked great and I sent a little cash to the creator. when this is fixed and the modding world levels out I will try again with the update from another directory.

On 11/9/2021 at 1:23 AM, 4nk8r said:

CBBE SE 3BA, despite being a female replacer, has a physics option during install related to gential physics that works for males...both sos and sam.  If you don't use that or didn't install that option, you can use https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/540-schlongs-cbpc-physics-sse.

So sam light. can I set the schlong size? how do i do that?

On 11/15/2021 at 12:20 PM, mcnv said:

So sam light. can I set the schlong size? how do i do that?

Using https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/106-sam-morphs-for-racemenu/

Edit:  I also created a full nude Bodyslide using the High Poly references.  You can use it for being completely naked.  You can tweak the penis size here as well.

SAM_Full_nude_Bodyslides + preset - fixed.zip

Edited by 4nk8r
Fixed the attachement