7 hours ago, mcnv said:

Hole. as in, if you check the MCM of sos, it says the NPC has "no shlong" as their shlong.

Are the neutered NPCs from a custom race mod?  If not, are any of the addons you're using set to allow a chance for that specific race to have a schlong?  My loose understanding of this mod is:  Schlongs of Skyrim uses a cloak spell to detect nearby compatible NPC's, assign them to an addon faction (randomly based on defined probability if that allows for more than 1 choice).  Once a member of a faction, the cloak spell is supposed to attach the SOS spell effect to them that tries to equip their junk when naked.

Anything you have installed that might interfere with any of that?  Performance can also play a factor.  If your FPS is too low ( < ~45 ), your game's performance might not be allowing SOS' scripts enough processing cycles to detect and equip the NPCs surrounding you.

4 hours ago, Maginficent Epe said:

I am using SL triggers mod which re-equip my slot32 body, but it's mainly only for female character but that might've been it. I also have some outfit manager mods but I don't think that's it. 

Thanks, I definitely know where to look at now, been trying to see anything conflicting SoS this whole time.

Are you using body suits for the "re-equip" of your slot 32 body or are you explicitly equipping SkinNaked (00000D64)?  SOS might consider what you're doing equivalent to putting on clothing or armor that lacks the SOS_Revealing keyword.

12 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Are you using body suits for the "re-equip" of your slot 32 body or are you explicitly equipping SkinNaked (00000D64)?  SOS might consider what you're doing equivalent to putting on clothing or armor that lacks the SOS_Revealing keyword.

The SL Trigger is suppose to unequip my current armor and replace it with another armor, and that armor is for female only, It also applies to female NPCs. It's the first time I made it change the slot 32 items so I think that's the culprit.

Don't have the time to play the game right now but i'll let you know if it's fixed.

Edit: So I completely disabled the SL trigger commands, the schlong shows now but the new problem is the entire body of males are invisible, they have head, hands and schlong only. Gonna try to disable revealing armors and tempered skin, might help.

Edited by Maginficent Epe
1 hour ago, Maginficent Epe said:

The SL Trigger is suppose to unequip my current armor and replace it with another armor, and that armor is for female only, It also applies to female NPCs. It's the first time I made it change the slot 32 items so I think that's the culprit.

Don't have the time to play the game right now but i'll let you know if it's fixed.

Edit: So I completely disabled the SL trigger commands, the schlong shows now but the new problem is the entire body of males are invisible, they have head, hands and schlong only. Gonna try to disable revealing armors and tempered skin, might help.

Invisible means missing meshes.

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Invisible means missing meshes.

This is making me crazy, I enabled the SL triggers and the schlong is still showing so idk if that's even the problem. Also some NPCs like Faendal still has bodies, most NPCs don't.

I do have a mod that changes Faendal's body. The Sexlab MCM settings for "Enable Nude body" also does nothing when turned on/off.

Edit: I loaded an older save before I encountered this problem, every NPC tested were fine, nothing was missing, body and schlong present. 

Edited by Maginficent Epe
On 11/7/2021 at 2:23 AM, 4nk8r said:

Are the neutered NPCs from a custom race mod?  If not, are any of the addons you're using set to allow a chance for that specific race to have a schlong?  My loose understanding of this mod is:  Schlongs of Skyrim uses a cloak spell to detect nearby compatible NPC's, assign them to an addon faction (randomly based on defined probability if that allows for more than 1 choice).  Once a member of a faction, the cloak spell is supposed to attach the SOS spell effect to them that tries to equip their junk when naked.

Anything you have installed that might interfere with any of that?  Performance can also play a factor.  If your FPS is too low ( < ~45 ), your game's performance might not be allowing SOS' scripts enough processing cycles to detect and equip the NPCs surrounding you.

hmm.

It happens under two conditions, on Modded world spaces like the "Falskaar" quest mods, and overwritten armour replacers. I think Falskaar uses the usual races.

I use SOS revealing armor, and if i put it lower in my mod list, the armor mesh is still the one from the revealing armor mod but now there's a hole.

it's not performance. It works well enough in vanilla skyrim, outside of the SOS armor issue.

Is there really no way to force the spell effect?

You could probably invoke the spell from the console, but I don't know how it would behave.  The cloak spell that runs on the player is supposed to handle the rest.

There is an alternative to SOS on males.  I just switched over to it myself to confirm it still works.

Leave SOS installed if you want Futa or pubes distributed, but disable (don't load) any plugin that is for males.

SAM Light (overwrite SOS)

SAM Vanilla Armors (Overwrite SAM Light and SOS)

SAM High Poly (overwrite SAM Light and SOS and SAM Vanilla Armors)

SAM Morphs for Racemenu

High Poly overwrites almost all, but not all, of Vanilla armors, but you may be able to just omit Vanilla Armors completely in favor of SAM High Polly.

Use the attached plugin (load it at the bottom of your load order) to prevent SOS undies from being applied.  The plugin is ESL flagged and simply marks the ARMO and ARMA records for the undies as deleted.

No_SOS_Undies.esp

13 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

You could probably invoke the spell from the console, but I don't know how it would behave.  The cloak spell that runs on the player is supposed to handle the rest.

There is an alternative to SOS on males.  I just switched over to it myself to confirm it still works.

Leave SOS installed if you want Futa or pubes distributed, but disable (don't load) any plugin that is for males.

SAM Light (overwrite SOS)

SAM Vanilla Armors (Overwrite SAM Light and SOS)

SAM High Poly (overwrite SAM Light and SOS and SAM Vanilla Armors)

SAM Morphs for Racemenu

High Poly overwrites almost all, but not all, of Vanilla armors, but you may be able to just omit Vanilla Armors completely in favor of SAM High Polly.

Use the attached plugin (load it at the bottom of your load order) to prevent SOS undies from being applied.  The plugin is ESL flagged and simply marks the ARMO and ARMA records for the undies as deleted.

No_SOS_Undies.esp 269 B · 1 download

is it physics compatible?

4 hours ago, Nimarus said:

Looks like SOS is incompatible with the Preliminary Anniversary Script Extender. Something about not being able to load DLL files for the moment.

Of course it isn't compatible.  You should have avoided updating your game.  You'll need to downgrade or restore 1.5.97 SSE from backup until SKSE64 mods with DLLs are updated (especially those that don't use the SKSE64 Address Library).

Edited by 4nk8r
6 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Of course it isn't compatible.  You should have avoided updating your game.  You'll need to downgrade or restore 1.5.97 SSE from backup until SKSE64 mods with DLLs are updated (especially those that don't use the SKSE64 Address Library).

It all caught me off guard but coulda been a lot worse. Mine was updated by steam.  They quickly the patched SKSE preliminary from the 1.6.137 (they were given early access to) to 1.6.138 hotfix.  So far out of my 250+ mods only SOS had issues to reported DLL issues on this thread which I can live with for now.  Not a deal-breaker for me.   Just keep my ear to the ground and keep adventuring.

I have a really weird problem, after turning my character into a vampire lord the collisions stop working. Is there a difference between the base races and the vampire races in terms of collision? As far as i know the only mod i use which alters vampires is Better Vampires, anyone heard of this problem before or might know where to look?

36 minutes ago, Scareg said:

I have a really weird problem, after turning my character into a vampire lord the collisions stop working. Is there a difference between the base races and the vampire races in terms of collision? As far as i know the only mod i use which alters vampires is Better Vampires, anyone heard of this problem before or might know where to look?

I'm assuming you're talking about when you're in vamp lord form?  Only MoreNastyCritters has a penis model for vamp lord form AFAIK.

57 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

I'm assuming you're talking about when you're in vamp lord form?  Only MoreNastyCritters has a penis model for vamp lord form AFAIK.

No, i am talking about the normal human form. I reloaded the previous save multiple times, restartet SOS and changed to a different shlong, as soon as i become a vampire (the race) the collision stops. I have literally no idea why this would be the case.

27 minutes ago, Scareg said:

No, i am talking about the normal human form. I reloaded the previous save multiple times, restartet SOS and changed to a different shlong, as soon as i become a vampire (the race) the collision stops. I have literally no idea why this would be the case.

Collision isn't really directly part of SOS.  I'm not an expert on this, but my understanding is:

• Meshes need attributes assigned to the "bones" in the various meshes (genitals, body, hands, etc...anywhere you want collisions to occur needs this). 
  • external XML/INI files define the physics constraints. 
  • HDT or CBPC use the XML/INI files use to apply physics rules to the "bones" (collision, if defined, jiggle/bounce movement, etc.).

Not everything has collisions.  If you're expecting belly distortion on penis insert, both the penis mesh and the belly bones in the receiving body need these settings to be applied in the mesh and the XML/INIs need to have values defined for those bones to induce physics.  If you've made changes via body replacers or penis meshes for the races involved, you won't see any action in those contexts.

Edited by 4nk8r

I know everyone would love this to be updated like yesterday. Give them some time. The big problem on getting this mod (An many others like it) Is we have to wait for SKSE to update. Again not easy. They are having to rewrite many hooks in SKSE. Being someone who writes server INI files for fun (Modding is not my thing sorry) it is not an easy task. Give them time we will get our fun mods back we just have to wait. Hey we still have it for Fallout and Sims right.

Edited by Lilen77