8 hours ago, Orcbot said:

I may have found a bug, it seems all of the elves in my AE game have no body textures (Altmer, Bosmer, and Dunmer; but not orsimer funnily enough) when I load up the game with XPSSE, the new update for papyrusutil, SOS SE, and your SOS SE papyrusutil update file. They're blue from neck seam to foot seam hands included. The only body texture replacer I had is Randomly distributed SOS male body hair from the Nexus, and I disabled that before I loaded these up. Everything else in my load order is landscaping and foliage.. And several additions to Riften and the surrounding area. 

Everything works aside from that from what I can see, I'm far from an experienced modder but I thought I'd pass that along for you.

7 hours ago, Hellfire207 said:

Ditto on this, getting the same bug with AE. Dude elves are blue from the neck down.

This should fix the problem:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 2 (UPDATE).7z

10 hours ago, Arag0k said:

I tried it now with the AE Binary and SOS installed when i start the game I get the following error:

1746891705_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_11.21-00_07_44_40.jpg.9f3081f2ead8fb24d5fa3f690b249cb0.jpg

The files of your patch overwrite the SOS files. The Papyrus Utils work before i activate SOS and your patch.

Does anybody else have this problem and might know how to fix that?

Do you have everything correctly installed? With the AE binary you need SKSE 2.1.2 and the PapyrusUtil (or SexLab) that's been released one or two days ago. PapyrusUtil for AE is version 40, so the check should pass and the message should not appear.

On 11/20/2021 at 7:10 PM, 4nk8r said:

I posted a patch a page or so back that flags them as deleted so they never show up.

Edit:  If you're after the opposite, recovering the underwear as a wearable item, SOS manages it like the schlong, so it is one or the other and it doesn't leave either in inventory if they aren't equipped (and hides it from the UI when it is equipped).  You might try out something like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50718 if that is the direction you're wanting.

Thanks for the response, I looked at your link and was directed to https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28978?tab=description which serves my purpose. I just remember SOS having this function built in on LE but dont see the option in this current port to SE.

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

Do you have everything correctly installed? With the AE binary you need SKSE 2.1.2 and the PapyrusUtil (or SexLab) that's been released one or two days ago. PapyrusUtil for AE is version 40, so the check should pass and the message should not appear.

I used the Beta 2 file you posted earlier and get the exact same error message as the one you responded to up here.

I have SKSE 2.1.2 and papyrusUtil 4.0. 
Installed the SE version of SOS and added your patch as a seperate mod to overwrite SOS, disabled the .dll from SOS.

• This is what galgaroth said when they retired.   So if you want to take over.   

A small announcement: due to certain situations and events, I won't maintain SoS SE anymore. Not sure what's the best way to deal with this (community-wise, I mean) so I'm open to suggestions. Maybe someone wants to take over?

I'm not sure when I'll log in next, so replying back might take some time. Apologies for that.

15 hours ago, Erstam said:

Great news - PapyrusUtil has been updated to Skyrim AE. That means that this version of SOS that only depends on SKSE and PapyrusUtil should now (theoretically) work on the 1.6.318 exe:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 2 (UPDATE).7z 58.97 kB · 4 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements.

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script. Of course that's much slower than native code, but I took a lot of effort in optimizing them. Particularly the function that randomly picks a schlong for new actors, depending on race and MCM probabilities. Now it caches the values in lists according to race and gender. For example, the first time a Nord gets a schlong, the process is still slow, but subsequent Nords are schlongified much faster. The cache is invalidated when you install or remove addons, or enable/disable addons for certain races in the MCM, or change their probabilities.

Further optimizations have been done all over the place. PapyrusUtil functions were often wrapped in multiple layers of convenience functions. I've inlined those where speed does matter. Also fixed some bugs - for instance, when schlongs have been lost (often due to load order changes), the recovery code would run twice.

This version cannot read old exported settings from SOS.json. It's using JsonUtil now (part of PapyrusUtil), and the format is different compared to SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. But I think it's not a big deal, you can easily export your settings in the new format.

Where can I download this.  I tried the link above and it says "the page does not exist."

19 minutes ago, arkane14 said:

works for me.  something on your end must be blocking it.  Virus scanner,browser excetera .

Okay I'll try and fix it from my end.  But I just want to say that is the only page I am having trouble with.  I can look at the other threads and download section just fine.

3 hours ago, Akirei said:

I used the Beta 2 file you posted earlier and get the exact same error message as the one you responded to up here.

I have SKSE 2.1.2 and papyrusUtil 4.0. 
Installed the SE version of SOS and added your patch as a seperate mod to overwrite SOS, disabled the .dll from SOS.

Did you install all of PapyrusUtil, including its scripts?

If you're using a mod manager, also make sure that the PapyrusUtil files aren't overridden with older files by any other mod further down in the list. Some mods do include them, for example SexLab. The "Found 0" in your message means that the dll isn't loaded at all, or the script that holds the function for the version check (PapyrusUtil.pex) isn't installed.

I need to test this out on 1.6.318 as well... maybe there's a bug in the AE PapyrusUtil so that it doesn't report its correct version number.

EDIT: I've tried it out. Updated to 1.6.318, installed SKSE 2.1.2 and PapyrusUtil 4.0, created a MO2 profile with only USSEP, SkyUI, PapyrusUtil, and Live Another Life: Alternate Start, then started a new game. No warning message, MCM showed up, my char got a schlong. Chose Solitude start, went outside - Papyrus log said that everyone got properly schlongified. No problems whatsoever.

Edited by Erstam
14 minutes ago, Lupinewarrior said:

So im having an issue, the game keeps telling me it cant find the schlongsofskyrim.dll found -1, expected 300004. and to reinstall the mod. everytime i reinstall it i get the same error. im thinking about trying to manually install it because i dont know what else to do

i actually seem to be having the same problem as someone above. downloaded the papyrus beta thing. it keeps telling me its not able to found the dll. exactly as the other person

34 minutes ago, Lupinewarrior said:

So im having an issue, the game keeps telling me it cant find the schlongsofskyrim.dll found -1, expected 300004. and to reinstall the mod. everytime i reinstall it i get the same error. im thinking about trying to manually install it because i dont know what else to do

You haven't fully installed my update. The message about SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll is no longer present in the updated scripts, so your game must still be reading the old scripts. Make sure you overwrite everything in the original mod, and if you're using a mod manager, that there are no files of the same name in any other mod further down the list.

3 hours ago, Erstam said:

Did you install all of PapyrusUtil, including its scripts?

If you're using a mod manager, also make sure that the PapyrusUtil files aren't overridden with older files by any other mod further down in the list. Some mods do include them, for example SexLab. The "Found 0" in your message means that the dll isn't loaded at all, or the script that holds the function for the version check (PapyrusUtil.pex) isn't installed.

I need to test this out on 1.6.318 as well... maybe there's a bug in the AE PapyrusUtil so that it doesn't report its correct version number.

EDIT: I've tried it out. Updated to 1.6.318, installed SKSE 2.1.2 and PapyrusUtil 4.0, created a MO2 profile with only USSEP, SkyUI, PapyrusUtil, and Live Another Life: Alternate Start, then started a new game. No warning message, MCM showed up, my char got a schlong. Chose Solitude start, went outside - Papyrus log said that everyone got properly schlongified. No problems whatsoever.

Found the problem, it was a problem on my side and nothing to do with you patch. 
I had another mod lower in the list that conflicted with the new papyrusUtil version. Solving the conflict between those fixed the issue

49 minutes ago, demonxxxx12121 said:

I will ask a different question, everything works but how to increase the size because there is 1 option on the race menu, which does not change anything

For NPCs you can use the slider in the SOS MCM (you need to have the NPC under the crosshair).

Same for the player. But if you have the SOS RaceMenu plugin installed, the slider is unavailable. In that case you're supposed to scale the player's schlong in RaceMenu itself. There's an extra category for genital bones in it. However, RaceMenu currently doesn't work in AE.

Really confused. Started fresh with the latest SE through steam (boo), added a clean SOS install, used the patch mentioned here to replace existing scripts etc, added papyrus util, everything. Not seeing errors, but there are no schlongs. (Was previously seeing all the errors everyone mentioned here, not seeing any issues now. SOS restarts in game just fine, just shows the default underwear texture on males. Very minimal profile for this one, a whopping 37 mods, most related to SL and dependencies. Not seeing any logs mentioning errors but I also don't know where all to look.

9 hours ago, demonxxxx12121 said:

I will ask a different question, everything works but how to increase the size because there is 1 option on the race menu, which does not change anything

I have SOSRaceMenu.esp disabled so I can adjust schlong size for PC the same way I do for NPCs - via MCM.

5 hours ago, WellFedHobo said:

Really confused. Started fresh with the latest SE through steam (boo), added a clean SOS install, used the patch mentioned here to replace existing scripts etc, added papyrus util, everything. Not seeing errors, but there are no schlongs. (Was previously seeing all the errors everyone mentioned here, not seeing any issues now. SOS restarts in game just fine, just shows the default underwear texture on males. Very minimal profile for this one, a whopping 37 mods, most related to SL and dependencies. Not seeing any logs mentioning errors but I also don't know where all to look.

I'm confused too. You said you started from a fresh SE (Anniversary Edition) install. You do have SKSE 2.1.2 installed right? Also make sure that PapyrusUtil is version 4.0. If you get no schlongs, maybe you forgot to install the three SOS addons from its installer? You can also try the "Restart SOS" option from the MCM menu and see if you get on-screen messages that new schlongs are registered. If you're using an old savegame, it may be a good idea to clean it from remnants of previous SOS installations.

The version i downloaded last, works very well.

But i am curious why some of the males have briefs on. Schlong seems normal. Is there something i did not see of a mod that may add briefs?

Not a problem really, but i wonder if they could be naked instead of having briefs on during sex act.

4 hours ago, Erstam said:

I'm confused too. You said you started from a fresh SE (Anniversary Edition) install. You do have SKSE 2.1.2 installed right? Also make sure that PapyrusUtil is version 4.0. If you get no schlongs, maybe you forgot to install the three SOS addons from its installer? You can also try the "Restart SOS" option from the MCM menu and see if you get on-screen messages that new schlongs are registered. If you're using an old savegame, it may be a good idea to clean it from remnants of previous SOS installations.

Correct. Fresh SE, SKSE 2.1.2, papyrusutil 4.0. Plugin shows in MCM and I can restart it and it indicates that it restarted but no dice. This is a new game/new save because I borked my old saves and lost 400 hours of stuff. For science I'm reinstalling Skyrim itself, not sure what else to do.