1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

The version i downloaded last, works very well.

But i am curious why some of the males have briefs on. Schlong seems normal. Is there something i did not see of a mod that may add briefs?

Not a problem really, but i wonder if they could be naked instead of having briefs on during sex act.

The briefs hide the hole in the crotch that you would otherwise see before they get their schlong equipped. It's like that in the original mod as well. If they wear them all the time, even when they're supposed to be naked, it means that they didn't get an SOS addon assigned. Either you forgot to install the addons from the SOS installer, or they have a custom race and you have to assign them a schlong manually through the MCM.

50 minutes ago, WellFedHobo said:

Correct. Fresh SE, SKSE 2.1.2, papyrusutil 4.0. Plugin shows in MCM and I can restart it and it indicates that it restarted but no dice. This is a new game/new save because I borked my old saves and lost 400 hours of stuff. For science I'm reinstalling Skyrim itself, not sure what else to do.

You could send me your papyrus log from the game start, so I may be able to see what's going wrong. Schlongs don't get assigned during the vanilla start scene because it would mess with the cart ride.

So, here's my question... Does anyone know if there's going to be an update on this to go with the new AE update, or has this mod been abandoned by the creator?  I've always loved having this mod in my game, but since the last XP32 skeleton update (from 4.72 to 4.80) Schlongs hasn't been working for me, just a hole.  So I kept the 4.72 rather than updating to the newer XP32 skeleton so that it would still work.  But, now that the AE version has come out, Schlongs isn't working again... it's frustrating!   EDIT:   I did go through my mods for updates today and found that papyrus had an update... I'll see if it's working now, but I doubt it.

Edited by dgraffixx
36 minutes ago, Erstam said:

The briefs hide the hole in the crotch that you would otherwise see before they get their schlong equipped. It's like that in the original mod as well. If they wear them all the time, even when they're supposed to be naked, it means that they didn't get an SOS addon assigned. Either you forgot to install the addons from the SOS installer, or they have a custom race and you have to assign them a schlong manually through the MCM.

Ah, that makes sense. I have to check if i forgot something. Thank you so much

19 minutes ago, Erstam said:

Bethesda is screwing us with another update right now (1.6.323). So SKSE and PapyrusUtil are currently broken again.

Well, maybe I'll be able to load a my damn saved games now, instead of having to keep starting over every time I want to play because AE wouldn't load saved games.  *rolls eyes*

21 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Ah, that makes sense. I have to check if i forgot something. Thank you so much

Yeah, I had to reinstall mine to make sure I had it installed correctly, cuz the briefs were driving me nuts... they have been wearing them on the outside of their clothes.

Allegedly the skyrim ae update fixes the black screen error some people have experienced.   The load save issue is probably a mod(s).   I had that and took some mods out and it worked.  Edit:  they are looking into a ps4 save 0 issue,  maybe next week.

Edited by arkane14
16 minutes ago, dgraffixx said:

Yeah, I had to reinstall mine to make sure I had it installed correctly, cuz the briefs were driving me nuts... they have been wearing them on the outside of their clothes.

Its not with everyone but some. Not sure why. So far, after a new game, it seems fine.

The tempered skin is installed. Both versions but i found another addon (recommended) on the nexus for tempered skin called "SOS armor and clothing refit". The only thing i did not install was the HDT-SMP addon. Not sure if i needed since i do not use HDT.

Anyway, so far it looks good actually.

6 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Its not with everyone but some. Not sure why. So far, after a new game, it seems fine.

The tempered skin is installed. Both versions but i found another addon (recommended) on the nexus for tempered skin called "SOS armor and clothing refit". The only thing i did not install was the HDT-SMP addon. Not sure if i needed since i do not use HDT.

Anyway, so far it looks good actually.

I haven't been able to figure out how to make physics work, so I don't use the HDT-SMP either.  Hell, I only JUST figured out how to get EMB working and I've been successfully modding my game for the last 2 years.

20 minutes ago, arkane14 said:

Allegedly the skyrim ae update fixes the black screen error some people have experienced.   The load save issue is probably a mod(s).   I had that and took some mods out and it worked.  Edit:  they are looking into a ps4 save 0 issue,  maybe next week.

Yeah, I've seen where PS4 & 5 have been having this issue, but I play on my computer, so not sure what's causing or how to troubleshoot that.  It's very annoying.  It worked just fine before, but after the update it's not working.  Stands to reason it's NOT a mod issue as it didn't happen before the update, but what do I know?  :/

25 minutes ago, dgraffixx said:

I haven't been able to figure out how to make physics work, so I don't use the HDT-SMP either.  Hell, I only JUST figured out how to get EMB working and I've been successfully modding my game for the last 2 years.

Lol. EMB have too. Strangely i see bunnies.

Anyway, so far SOS works as intended. I am not having any breaking issues. So far, no briefs. I have a population mod installed. Perhaps that interferes with it (or had). Not really sure.

4 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Lol. EMB have too. Strangely i see bunnies.

Anyway, so far SOS works as intended. I am not having any breaking issues. So far, no briefs. I have a population mod installed. Perhaps that interferes with it (or had). Not really sure.

Are you using the new AE build, or did you go back to regular SE?

16 minutes ago, dgraffixx said:

Are you using the new AE build, or did you go back to regular SE?

Oh no. I downgraded. Before i upgrade again, this time willingly, i want to make sure everything works.

34 minutes ago, dgraffixx said:

Right?!  I just don't know how to roll mine back to the SE.  :/ 

First thing you should do is to go with Steam in the offline mode. This is in the Steam menu first tab.

Second, download the patch from Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

Before you start, you should make a copy of your game. So you have a fail safe.

The patch can be started anywhere. You just need to tell the patch where the file is. Take awhile but after you are back to the previous version.

AT least that how i did it.

4 hours ago, wutpickel said:

First thing you should do is to go with Steam in the offline mode. This is in the Steam menu first tab.

Second, download the patch from Nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

Before you start, you should make a copy of your game. So you have a fail safe.

The patch can be started anywhere. You just need to tell the patch where the file is. Take awhile but after you are back to the previous version.

AT least that how i did it.

Thanks, I will give this a try and see if I can get it to work. 

On 11/20/2021 at 3:11 PM, Arag0k said:

@Erstam I tried it now with the AE Binary and SOS installed when i start the game I get the following error:

1746891705_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_11.21-00_07_44_40.jpg.9f3081f2ead8fb24d5fa3f690b249cb0.jpg

The files of your patch overwrite the SOS files. The Papyrus Utils work before i activate SOS and your patch.

Does anybody else have this problem and might know how to fix that?

I had this same problem.  Download the The Papyrus Utils version 3.9, and it solved the issue.  Version 4.0 may work fine with the AE version.

Specifically, I am running:

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z (Link Below, SE version not AE)

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 2 (UPDATE) (New fix posted here (Thank you for the fix, you rock!)) (Link Below)

Most recent Skyrim AE patch (By mistake, so I used the downgrade patcher)

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Downgrade Patcher (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618?tab=files)

This combo seems to work for a downgraded AE to SE build, but the rate at which things are changing it will probably be outdated soon.

Both SKSE and PapyrusUtil have been updated to the latest version of AE. This should get the ball rolling again.

PapyrusUtil now requires the Address Library, which is good because it no longer needs to be updated for every single new game version.

So the requirements for DLL-free Schlongs of Skyrim are:

Skyrim SE 1.5.97: SKSE 2.0.20, PapyrusUtil 3.9

Skyrim AE 1.6.323: SKSE 2.1.3, Address Library AE v3, PapyrusUtil 4.1

On 11/20/2021 at 9:30 PM, Erstam said:

Great news - PapyrusUtil has been updated to Skyrim AE. That means that this version of SOS, which only depends on SKSE and PapyrusUtil, works on the 1.6.318 exe:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 2 (UPDATE).7z 58.97 kB · 211 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements. After some testing on 1.6.318 I can confirm that it does work.

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script. Of course that's much slower than native code, but I took a lot of effort in optimizing them. Particularly the function that randomly picks a schlong for new actors, depending on race and MCM probabilities. Now it caches the values in lists according to race and gender. For example, the first time a Nord gets a schlong, the process is still slow, but subsequent Nords are schlongified much faster. The cache is invalidated when you install or remove addons, or enable/disable addons for certain races in the MCM, or change their probabilities.

Further optimizations have been done all over the place. PapyrusUtil functions were often wrapped in multiple layers of convenience functions. I've inlined those where speed does matter. Also fixed some bugs - for instance, when schlongs have been lost (often due to load order changes), the recovery code would run twice.

This version cannot read old exported settings from SOS.json. It's using JsonUtil now (part of PapyrusUtil), and the format is different compared to SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. But I think it's not a big deal, you can easily export your settings in the new format.

Great work with the patch.

If you have time for that, could you take a look at the SLSparateOrgasmSE mod. It has a speed control plugin dll, no one was able to recompile it for SE. Maybe it is possible to make here a patch like for SOS.

Thanks anyway.

cheers

2 hours ago, monty359 said:

Great work with the patch.

If you have time for that, could you take a look at the SLSparateOrgasmSE mod. It has a speed control plugin dll, no one was able to recompile it for SE. Maybe it is possible to make here a patch like for SOS.

Thanks anyway.

cheers

Sorry, working on native code plugins is way above my skills. I can write Papyrus scripts and use the CK, but that's about it.