51 minutes ago, drewstrifer said:

since the game was updated to Anniversary and SKSE was updated too, this mod is not works! error about missing DLL 

I suggest you roll back you game to before the update, then set it to update only when you run it, and never launch it from Steam, always through SKSE.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32698

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19658

55 minutes ago, Bloodhhunter666 said:

The tip from "axz2" does not help, all older "Manifest IDs" have been deleted. The last "Manifest-ID" before the Anniversary Edition was "2289561010626853674" (2019). If this is used, "Depot download failed: Manifest not available" appears in Steam, which means that the file has been deleted. I tried all of them until 2017 and kept showing up "Depot download failed: Manifest not available". So there is only the Anniversary Edition, I was wondering why 4GB are being downloaded.

Der Tipp von "axz2" bringt nichts,

Die letzte "Manifest-ID" vor Anniversary-Edition war "2289561010626853674" (2019). Wird diese benutzt erscheint in Steam "Depot download failed : Manifest not available", dass heißt die Datei wurde gelöscht. Ich habe alle versucht, bis 2017 und immer wieder erscheint "Depot download failed : Manifest not available".

Es gibt also nur noch die Anniversary-Edition, habe mich schon gewundert warum 4GB heruntergeladen werden.

For the US/English build (I guess):

Using DepotDownloader, I was able to pull down the previous SkyrimSE build with this:

DepotDownloader.exe -app 489830 -depot 489832 -manifest 5260954425794414274 8702665189575304780 -username yoursteamuserid  d:\where\you\want\shit\

This depot and manifest are for the core game files from the 1.5.97 release, minus the game.EXE (does include the launcher.EXE).

This command got the last game.EXE:

DepotDownloader.exe -app 489830 -depot 489833 -manifest 6964426252826681862 2289561010626853674 -username yoursteamuserid d:\where\you\want\shit\

It will prompt for password.  I have Steam Guard on my account.  It prompted for that code as well.  Download went flawlessly.  Doesn't care if that is a valid Steam install location or not.  The download just dumps the files wherever you tell it.

Edit: My manifest ID's are for the most recent version...Correct now

Edit2: There will be a "depot" folder in the specified download location.  The different depots download to a folder matching the depot id.  Some assembly required.

Edited by 4nk8r
Corrected manifest IDs
On 11/16/2021 at 4:57 AM, 4nk8r said:

Using https://vectorplexus.com/files/file/106-sam-morphs-for-racemenu/

Edit:  I also created a full nude Bodyslide using the High Poly references.  You can use it for being completely naked.  You can tweak the penis size here as well.

SAM_Full_nude_Bodyslides + preset.zip 1.53 MB · 6 downloads

um... I can't find it in bodyslide. the preset shows up but not the outfit. this also affects NPCs right? that's what I wanted to edit.

Edit: so I found out you need to download this [Guide] Refitting for SAM - Shape Atlas for Men - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - VectorPlexus

the calientetools files early in the post. that's a SAM bodyslide.

Edited by mcnv
figured something out.

Maybe I just haven't found it, but it looks like galgaroth didn't even post the source code for the dll. That makes it even more unlikely that someone rebuilds it for the AE exe.

There's a glimmer of hope, though:

I've had a look into the scripts. Most of the dll's native functions mirror those in PapyrusUtil. Probably the dll was forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil when it was still part of SexLab and not released as an independent Papyrus extension. That means, once Ashal/exiledviper updates PapyrusUtil to AE (which he will do once everything has stabilized, according to a post on Nexus), then native SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll calls can be replaced with their corresponding PapyrusUtil calls.

The other native functions in the dll look like they can be emulated in Papyrus using vanilla and SKSE functions. The downside is, they will be executed much slower than in native code. In particular the function that chooses random schlong types and sizes for new NPCs, based on the probabilities defined for them. On the other hand, some performance can be gained by optimizing the scripts, especially by inlining function calls. Some of the native functions are wrapped in up to three layers of convenience functions. That makes the scripts well organized and easy to read, but it comes at the cost of extra script processing.

Changing Schlong sizes would best be done through an updated NetImmerseOverride (part of RaceMenu). Haven't heard yet if Expired is going to return to work on it. But maybe the SKSE function SetNodeScale (from its NetImmerse class) can also be used.

Personally I'm running a "best of both worlds" installation of Skyrim now: update to AE, get the CC freebies (or purchase the whole pack for 20 bucks), and then only restore SkyrimSE.exe, binkw64.dll, and interface\startmenu.swf from the 1.5.97 version. Nothing in the Creation Club seems to require anything from the 1.6.318 executable, so you can keep them AND all the current dll-based mods. Including SOS.

On this setup, I'm in the process of modifying the SOS scripts to be dependent only on SKSE and PapyrusUtil functions. Early tests show that it works - just have to implement the emulated schlongifying functions, and then test, test, test... I'll keep you updated on how it works out.

9 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

For the US/English build (I guess):

Using DepotDownloader, I was able to pull down the previous SkyrimSE build with this:

DepotDownloader.exe -app 489830 -depot 489832 -manifest 5260954425794414274 8702665189575304780 -username yoursteamuserid  d:\where\you\want\shit\

This depot and manifest are for the core game files from the 1.5.97 release, minus the game.EXE (does include the launcher.EXE).

This command got the last game.EXE:

DepotDownloader.exe -app 489830 -depot 489833 -manifest 6964426252826681862 2289561010626853674 -username yoursteamuserid d:\where\you\want\shit\

It will prompt for password.  I have Steam Guard on my account.  It prompted for that code as well.  Download went flawlessly.  Doesn't care if that is a valid Steam install location or not.  The download just dumps the files wherever you tell it.

Edit: My manifest ID's are for the most recent version...Correct now

Edit2: There will be a "depot" folder in the specified download location.  The different depots download to a folder matching the depot id.  Some assembly required.

I've tried it three times now, the entries such as the ID's, username, password, storage location, etc. were all correct. At the end the same was always the same "Downloading depot manifest ... Got CDN auth token for steamcontent.com result: Fail (expires 01.01.1970 00:00:00) Disconnected from Steam".

In ( ) that expiration date and time.

I did a little research on the internet, for many users the various methods have not worked for a few days. I wouldn't be surprised if Steam blocked this function because hundreds or thousands of users have used this method. Maybe Bethesda urged Steam to stop this. But thanks for your help anyway

P.S. Will try it again with Vanilla SkyrimSE and write whether it worked.

1 hour ago, Bloodhhunter666 said:

I've tried it three times now, the entries such as the ID's, username, password, storage location, etc. were all correct. At the end the same was always the same "Downloading depot manifest ... Got CDN auth token for steamcontent.com result: Fail (expires 01.01.1970 00:00:00) Disconnected from Steam".

In ( ) that expiration date and time.

I did a little research on the internet, for many users the various methods have not worked for a few days. I wouldn't be surprised if Steam blocked this function because hundreds or thousands of users have used this method. Maybe Bethesda urged Steam to stop this. But thanks for your help anyway

P.S. Will try it again with Vanilla SkyrimSE and write whether it worked.

If you suspect the software, the Steam Console method using the same manifest and depot numbers should get you what you want.  No messing with authentication at least this way.

2 hours ago, Erstam said:

Maybe I just haven't found it, but it looks like galgaroth didn't even post the source code for the dll. That makes it even more unlikely that someone rebuilds it for the AE exe.

There's a glimmer of hope, though:

I've had a look into the scripts. Most of the dll's native functions mirror those in PapyrusUtil. Probably the dll was forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil when it was still part of SexLab and not released as an independent Papyrus extension. That means, once Ashal/exiledviper updates PapyrusUtil to AE (which he will do once everything has stabilized, according to a post on Nexus), then native SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll calls can be replaced with their corresponding PapyrusUtil calls.

The other native functions in the dll look like they can be emulated in Papyrus using vanilla and SKSE functions. The downside is, they will be executed much slower than in native code. In particular the function that chooses random schlong types and sizes for new NPCs, based on the probabilities defined for them. On the other hand, some performance can be gained by optimizing the scripts, especially by inlining function calls. Some of the native functions are wrapped in up to three layers of convenience functions. That makes the scripts well organized and easy to read, but it comes at the cost of extra script processing.

Changing Schlong sizes would best be done through an updated NetImmerseOverride (part of RaceMenu). Haven't heard yet if Expired is going to return to work on it. But maybe the SKSE function SetNodeScale (from its NetImmerse class) can also be used.

Personally I'm running a "best of both worlds" installation of Skyrim now: update to AE, get the CC freebies (or purchase the whole pack for 20 bucks), and then only restore SkyrimSE.exe, binkw64.dll, and interface\startmenu.swf from the 1.5.97 version. Nothing in the Creation Club seems to require anything from the 1.6.318 executable, so you can keep them AND all the current dll-based mods. Including SOS.

On this setup, I'm in the process of modifying the SOS scripts to be dependent only on SKSE and PapyrusUtil functions. Early tests show that it works - just have to implement the emulated schlongifying functions, and then test, test, test... I'll keep you updated on how it works out.

@chuckseven1 has some variant of the DLL source.  They created a modified DLL a few weeks ago and uploaded in this thread.  If they aren't going to work on an AE version, perhaps they would publish their source on github or similar so someone else can pick up the torch?

Edit: I also discovered this recently.  Your mentioning the parallels with PapyrusUtils and going SKSE-less (dll-wise) made me think this might be related?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/58011

Edited by 4nk8r
59 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

@chuckseven1 has some variant of the DLL source.  They created a modified DLL a few weeks ago and uploaded in this thread.  If they aren't going to work on an AE version, perhaps they would publish their source on github or similar so someone else can pick up the torch?

Edit: I also discovered this recently.  Your mentioning the parallels with PapyrusUtils and going SKSE-less (dll-wise) made me think this might be related?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/58011

I'm still around. My computer died. I guess I jinxed it. I do intend to update my DLL eventually. It is actually for my new version of sos but the dll should work with this version as well. When I get around to releasing my mod I will include the dll source.

39 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

chuckseven1's version works a bit different than standard SOS. It uses SPID (which needs to be updated for AE too) and distributes schlongs to all actor base forms at game start. Not entirely sure if the mod is standalone or not - it looks like it's a replacement update, and thus does not do away with SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll, which I'm trying to achieve. After what I've read in the thread, it comes with its own set of limitations compared to the original SOS, in favor of lighter script load.

cLib is an interesting project. It appears to eventually become an SKSE replacement, which includes functionality from libraries like PapyrusUtil and others. Again, they're not clear on theyr page what version of Skyrim it is for. At least it's in sctive development, and worth watching.

19 minutes ago, chuckseven1 said:

I'm still around. My computer died. I guess I jinxed it. I do intend to update my DLL eventually. It is actually for my new version of sos but the dll should work with this version as well. When I get around to releasing my mod I will include the dll source.

Just seeing that you're here. So you can write an equivalent to the SOS dll for Skyrim AE?

EDIT: Been reading through your previous posts in this topic. If you can pull that off, your version of SOS will be far superior in terms of performance and stability.

Edited by Erstam
18 minutes ago, Erstam said:

Just seeing that you're here. So you can write an equivalent to the SOS dll for Skyrim AE?

The dll has new stuff I added for my mod, but I did not remove anything so you should be able to just replace the dll from this mod with my dll. I have not updated it to the new skse yet but I will. I don't have to write a new dll it's just an update.

Edited by chuckseven1
typos
17 minutes ago, Erstam said:

chuckseven1's version works a bit different than standard SOS. It uses SPID (which needs to be updated for AE too) and distributes schlongs to all actor base forms at game start. Not entirely sure if the mod is standalone or not - it looks like it's a replacement update, and thus does not do away with SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll, which I'm trying to achieve. After what I've read in the thread, it comes with its own set of limitations compared to the original SOS, in favor of lighter script load.

cLib is an interesting project. It appears to eventually become an SKSE replacement, which includes functionality from libraries like PapyrusUtil and others. Again, they're not clear on theyr page what version of Skyrim it is for. At least it's in sctive development, and worth watching.

I have several mods. You are thinking of a different one. The one that includes the dll is not yet released, but I posted my updated dll here a while ago.

40 minutes ago, Erstam said:

The clib mod itself is in the SE section of Nexusmods, so I took that to mean it was an SE project.

9 minutes ago, dage7416 said:

Has anyone been able to resolve the issue where when using the nude version, the underwear is used for a split second before being removed? Anyway to make it so the underwear does not keep appearing? Thank you very much.

Marks the underwear deleted.  Load late/last in your load order.  ESL flagged ESP.

No_SoS_Undies.esp

11 hours ago, mcnv said:

um... I can't find it in bodyslide. the preset shows up but not the outfit. this also affects NPCs right? that's what I wanted to edit.

Edit: so I found out you need to download this [Guide] Refitting for SAM - Shape Atlas for Men - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - VectorPlexus

the calientetools files early in the post. that's a SAM bodyslide.

Sorry.  Left out the sliderset when I rolled it up in the zip.  Try this one.

SAM_Full_nude_Bodyslides + preset - fixed.zip

Has anyone else had the situation where SOS is not interacting with the Vagina physics? I am using SOS with the hdt-smp addon along with cbbe 3ba full smp. During solo animations the collisions are indeed working for the vagina but they do not seem to be effected by SOS. Thank you.

- I should clarify that SOS does work with cbpc collisions for vagina, just not smp vagina from full smp settings

Edited by dage7416
1 hour ago, dage7416 said:

Has anyone else had the situation where SOS is not interacting with the Vagina physics? I am using SOS with the hdt-smp addon along with cbbe 3ba full smp. During solo animations the collisions are indeed working for the vagina but they do not seem to be effected by SOS. Thank you.

- I should clarify that SOS does work with cbpc collisions for vagina, just not smp vagina from full smp settings

Maybe this will help?