SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

3 hours ago, JimKhan said:

Anyone can tell me how does SOS Male Armor and Clothes Replaces work with Static Mesh Improvement Mod? I installed the former today and configured it so it does not overwrite SMIM and I'm just wondering if that was correct way to go.

All SMIM does is modify (OK, and add in a few places--thus the ESP) fixed meshes and textures--buildings, rocks, clutter, whatever. So pretty much anything "works with" SMIM, since SMIM neither knows nor cares about any overwrites.

Typically, SMIM should be high (low priority number) on both the left side (so other mod mesh/texture changes win) and right (so other mod FormID overrides win) in MO2

6 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

All SMIM does is modify (OK, and add in a few places--thus the ESP) fixed meshes and textures--buildings, rocks, clutter, whatever. So pretty much anything "works with" SMIM, since SMIM neither knows nor cares about any overwrites.

Typically, SMIM should be high (low priority number) on both the left side (so other mod mesh/texture changes win) and right (so other mod FormID overrides win) in MO2

Alright, I'll go and change the priority. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, kxboot said:

Hello, I recently tried convert an armour but the Armour is appearing on the feet of my character because of conflict with XP32 skeleton. what should I do?

Did you follow the outfit conversion process?

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Converting_outfits_to_SSE_CBBE_BodySlide

If you did and it's still not in the right place, try selecting the outfit pieces under meshes in outfit studio, then click the bones tab, select all the bones and then right click and delete all bones from the selected shapes. then go back to meshes, and still with all the outfit pieces selected, right click and copy bone weights.

9 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Did you follow the outfit conversion process?

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Converting_outfits_to_SSE_CBBE_BodySlide

If you did and it's still not in the right place, try selecting the outfit pieces under meshes in outfit studio, then click the bones tab, select all the bones and then right click and delete all bones from the selected shapes. then go back to meshes, and still with all the outfit pieces selected, right click and copy bone weights.

I am converting from Oldrim to SE and it is male armor. I got the female version working funny enough and even converted it to HDT SMP but the Male Version has chosen to be a pain in the ass.

8 minutes ago, bnthg2020 said:

If i try using this all the characters T-pose and i end up getting stuck in a loading screen loop

then run Cathetral opt. after that and do not forget FNIS to run.

only change the behaviour and try with deleting the fnis behaviour in this mod.

Just quickly tested with CO, no T-Pose on load but FNIS error bcause I did not run it, as I do not want to mess up my settings.

So CO and FNIS would be the first step.

1 hour ago, T-lam said:

then run Cathetral opt. after that and do not forget FNIS to run.

only change the behaviour and try with deleting the fnis behaviour in this mod.

Just quickly tested with CO, no T-Pose on load but FNIS error bcause I did not run it, as I do not want to mess up my settings.

So CO and FNIS would be the first step.

trying to run it through catherdral has seemingly changed nothing about the T-posing 

would this be a FNIS error or something else?

also this shows up in FNIS RidingStyles has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

edit: i got it to work but i dont know how but im guessing its to do with me moving everything(From the mod) into another folder and running catherderal through there.

On 9/23/2020 at 10:07 AM, MystOfDawn said:

Devious Arachnophobia could be added as convertable. The mod is stable, but forearm and calves gaps have to be fixed manually.

Also should mention devious carriages.

I properly tested it and my conversion worked without any issue.

The scenes can be interrupted, but this isn't because of the mod itself (likely cause: mods adding encounters).

I didn't see any comments in the support thread about having those problems, and someone did say it worked in SE. Are you sure it wasn't just you?

On 10/1/2020 at 4:14 PM, nomkaz said:

Also has SE version in downloads section...

But that's still just the Sexy Idles part, right? I left the whole mod entry as convertable because I figure the "aroused rape" bit is the main part and the "sexy idles" bit is secondary.

1 hour ago, sanya56714 said:

архивные сборки)))))))))

Я бы связался с командой SKSE по адресу https://skse.silverlock.org/, потому что они могут обновить свой список и, скорее всего, предоставить копию сборки 2.0.17, если она вам понадобится.

Я бы использовал электронную почту всей команды, если вы хотите связаться с ними, которая находится на этой странице внизу. :)

56 minutes ago, Kakasholin said:

Я бы связался с командой SKSE по адресу  https://skse.silverlock.org/, потому что они могут обновить свой список и, скорее всего, предоставить копию сборки 2.0.17, если она вам понадобится.

Я бы использовал электронную почту всей команды, если вы хотите связаться с ними, которая находится на этой странице внизу. :)

no url.