SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Riding Styles 2 v3 appears to be convertible, if buggy.  I ran it through CAO, can confirm that the hotkey (numpad minus key "-") brings up mount dialogue, and confirmed that the most basic functions (the PC functions) work.  It appears to be buggy when assigning followers to mounts, though that could be a conflict with follower framework mods that enable followers to ride horses.  There is a bit of lag when it comes to PCs crossing some sort of area boundaries.

On 10/6/2020 at 6:00 AM, T-lam said:

change NPC or PC face with settings picked up of a crosshaired NPC or PC and saved as json.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41135?tab=description

Whoaaa that's amazing, I've needed something like this for a while, thanks!

5 hours ago, snorp69 said:

Riding Styles 2 v3 appears to be convertible, if buggy.  I ran it through CAO, can confirm that the hotkey (numpad minus key "-") brings up mount dialogue, and confirmed that the most basic functions (the PC functions) work.  It appears to be buggy when assigning followers to mounts, though that could be a conflict with follower framework mods that enable followers to ride horses.  There is a bit of lag when it comes to PCs crossing some sort of area boundaries.

People keep saying this, can you post your conversion? I couldn't get it to do anything

BTW, Estrus Mimics is listed as "probably works as is". I've had it installed - with a probability of 100% in the MCM - and haven't had any tentacles from any chests yet. Single data point, and maybe I've got a setting off somewhere, but it's not working for me.

10 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

Possible link error:

SexLab SE? (SL, 1.63 beta 8; SKSE 2.0.17-19) - beta; noble bed replacer (alt); facial expressions and animations (F/F LE/M)

the link "F_LE" links to "Remove Ash Pebbles", which is probably not what it is supposed to link to ("expression animations" and all)

Yup, it's linking to the SE mods section instead of the LE section. That'll be fixed on Sunday.

(Correct link is this.)

Does anyone know if there is similar mods to this LE mods? Or if there are conversions? I am really bothered by the sexlab standard anims as they have bend arms and crap. It seems that the standard animations re-enable themselves even I disabled them.

Other alternative would be somehow fix the SL standard anims but well some of them are just so weird that I would prefer just to remove them.

2 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

Does anyone know if there is similar mods to this LE mods? Or if there are conversions? I am really bothered by the sexlab standard anims as they have bend arms and crap. It seems that the standard animations re-enable themselves even I disabled them.

Other alternative would be somehow fix the SL standard anims but well some of them are just so weird that I would prefer just to remove them.

I am equally annoyed by them, but have a functioning workaround. Here's what I do:

1. After enabling and registering my regular animation packs I go to the Sex Lab MCM

2. In the MCM, I go to animation toggles.

3. I go to "filter by tag" and select the AP key word.

4. After the list populates (it usually takes a few seconds), I manually unclick all the boxes for the AP animations.

5. I back out of the MCM.

No more low quality original animations in the game, at least for me. And it's faster than waiting for someone to port a mod.

If they re-enable themselves after doing that you've got something else going on somewhere I think, because it works for me.

14919 animations for 59 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 14919  CTD:104.0%  pOpt:32.6%  max: 14342  LC: 27215 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 4870 animations for 13 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..
 3 Warning(s).

I recently updated my FNIS to XXL , and my total sexlab animations are 1083. Should i be worried ?

2 hours ago, ApolloXYZ said:

14919 animations for 59 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 14919  CTD:104.0%  pOpt:32.6%  max: 14342  LC: 27215 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 4870 animations for 13 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..
 3 Warning(s).

I recently updated my FNIS to XXL , and my total sexlab animations are 1083. Should i be worried ?

You can for the most part ignore this warning if you have:

animation limit crash fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31146

You also need to disable "SSE Engine Fixes" animation crash setting by going to its configuration file if you have that.

11 minutes ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

You can for the most part ignore this warning if you have:

animation limit crash fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31146

You also need to disable "SSE Engine Fixes" animation crash setting by going to its configuration file if you have that.

I see. Also i wanted to know the max animations limit for sexlab and if there is any way it can be expanded

1 hour ago, ApolloXYZ said:

I see. Also i wanted to know the max animations limit for sexlab and if there is any way it can be expanded

750 animation "sets" (the count is different than the one you get from added animations in FNIS). For example I have ~7k animation count in FNIS and in game my registered animations are ~510/750. You can check how many you have in the Sexlab MCM. In the github page there is an esm to increase this limit to 1k, but I'm not sure if it's mean to be used with the current beta version, as a standalone or whatever.

And according to the part of the log you posted previously you have 3 warnings, not sure if the other two should be ignored...

2 hours ago, Just Don't said:

750 animation "sets" (the count is different than the one you get from added animations in FNIS). For example I have ~7k animation count in FNIS and in game my registered animations are ~510/750. You can check how many you have in the Sexlab MCM. In the github page there is an esm to increase this limit to 1k, but I'm not sure if it's mean to be used with the current beta version, as a standalone or whatever.

And according to the part of the log you posted previously you have 3 warnings, not sure if the other two should be ignored...

So the 750 animations include 375 Humans and 375 Creatures limit ?

2 hours ago, ApolloXYZ said:

Wanted to know if there is any compatiable HD Cum texture for Sexlab ?

Pretty sure there's one for LE. Don't remember what the name of it was. So get that, then check that the textures are compatible with SE (and convert if not).