Bee-V follower v3.5 minor problem

Arthenon

Just started using this mod and Bee-V is awesome. I'm using v3.5 with side ponytail and there's a minor problem with the armor that comes with her. Her arms are invisible through the chainmail (elbows). Is there a way to fix this? I do like this armor (a variation of the ancient nord armor) because it fits her look. I'm currently using CBBE, BBP/TBBP.

TIA,

I can't give a 100% guarantee on what I'm about to say, but if the arms can't be seen it's likely because they deleted them, probably a mistake on their part. It's not uncommon for modders to delete body parts which are fully covered by armor, to save up a little graphic processing power

If this is the case, then your best bet is to contact them, and let them know of this problem

HoneyVanity's Tumblr is here: http://architeuthisinfitialis.tumblr.com/ or you can contact her on Nexus. I have the Lion hair version and I don't have any problems, it might be a CBBE issue because if I recall correctly Bee-V was made as UNPB and the armor is conflicting with your body type. I think she's standalone though so that shouldn't be an issue.

Edit- She also just updated Bee apparently.

Arthenon I'm sure HoneyVanity will know better than me on this of course but I'm absolutely sure your problem is your main body you use is CBBE. In my experience Bee-V's ancient nord armor (her default armor) uses either meshes or textures from your "Vanilla" Skyrim folder so basically she is a UNPB follower using UNPB armor that is having graphical issues due to your CBBE files. I know this problem exists because if you overwrite your Ancient Nord armor with a Sevenbase version Bee's armor will change (looks great too) but a CBBE version will look horrible due to incompatibility. Sorry for being long-winded, just trying to help.

Archived