SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

1 hour ago, Devorax said:

I wish there were working HDT werewolf mods out there for SSE.

HDT Werewolves crashes if you use SOS (which literally everyone uses) and the main file for 'Werewolves' (as listed here) isn't even compatible with SSE to begin with.

ABC takes care of the male werewolf, don't know about the female.

New to this and was looking at Simple Slavery Plus but it looks fairly bare bones without all the supporting quests and other things. The problem with this is that practically the entire list of recommended mods for it don't currently have an SE version.

I'm tempted to go ahead and work my way through them at some point as it doesn't look THAT hard to follow some simple instructions to do the conversions. That'll probably be a while away as being new I have a mountain of content to get through as it is, however I'd appreciate it if anyone could let me know if they already have or know of conversions for any of this list. Thank you very much.

Angrim's Apprentice

Content Consumer's Alternative Starts

Death Alternative

Devious Framework

Deviously Cursed Loot

Deviously Enslaved

Failure Mode Effects Analysis in Skyrim (FMEA)

Loansharks of Skyrim

SLUTS

Prison Overhaul Patched

SL Kidnapped

Devious Followers

Naked Dungeons 

Skyrim Chain Beasts

55 minutes ago, Awoooooo said:

I'd appreciate it if anyone could let me know if they already have or know of conversions for any of this list. Thank you very much.

The only (and critical) issue with SLUTS on SE is that once you lose the cart, there seems to be no way to reattach it.

9 hours ago, orgs1n said:

The only (and critical) issue with SLUTS on SE is that once you lose the cart, there seems to be no way to reattach it.

There is a work around, but it's tedious.  Basically when unable to reattach, park yourself between the cart arms, save, and log out (either to main menu or desktop) .  Then reload and continue.  You should be reattached and working again at that point.

Guest yeah758

I use SLUTS for SE. It is one of my favorite mods. The stuff that is wrong with it are wrong in OLDRIM also. Once you get the cart just ignore it. Go about your business and call the cart to using the MCM when you reach your destination. As long as you never detach yourself from it using the prompt, and it is within a short distance of the destination driver, it counts as connected and you can turn it in.

The scripts are bugged and the guards can't send you to SLUTS. Some issue with keywords. The script stops but doesn't trigger the next one.

The chain with yoke caused crashes.

Once the mod is loaded go talk to an innkeeper on major city and use the dialogue of looking for work that isn't xxx. Then you get a note. Read note. Then visit carriage driver and have a conversation. Then after that you can do/ be sent to SLUTS.

Fair warning you can end up in some game breaking scenarios when mod is combined with other LL mods.

15 hours ago, yeah758 said:

Page 6 has a working Simple Slavery for SE.

I've used this version and it had the same problems as the other version where the slave auction doesn't work and most of them have black head. So it's a trip to Riften to a slave auction where everyone stood around doing nothing and you can just walk out. 

15 hours ago, McLude said:

I've used this version and it had the same problems as the other version where the slave auction doesn't work and most of them have black head. So it's a trip to Riften to a slave auction where everyone stood around doing nothing and you can just walk out. 

I had a perfectly working version once. Should I Look it up for you? I fixed the black faces myself. Don't know If my fix would work for you.