SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

RaceMenu/SKEE currently does not play well with XPMSSE 4.30+ (4.20 is fine) but you can make it work.

Just checking-was this issue resolved with the latest RaceMenu/SKEE (now 0.4.7) and XPMSSE (now 4.51), without having to do anything other than install both?  

(I am not seeing any issues, but have not done any extensive testing yet) 

5 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

so after instaling the new CBBE everything goes cucumber LOL her tits are hanging in the air when sneaking hmmm i hope if someone could make a note what and how what should be installed using HDT from the asia site and Sinfull CBP and all this.

You need 
 HDT Framework - required for both HDT mods
 HDT Skinned Mesh Physics (HDT-SMP)
 HDT High Heels 

I use them with Sinful CBT(all 3 loaded after it in the above order) at the same time with no issues. Not sure but you probably need to bodyslide after running them. There are definitely some serious framerate issues but after editing "triangle" to "bone" in the config files as per this guide I had significant improvements in performance.

16 hours ago, Awoooooo said:

You need 
 HDT Framework - required for both HDT mods
 HDT Skinned Mesh Physics (HDT-SMP)
 HDT High Heels 

I use them with Sinful CBT(all 3 loaded after it in the above order) at the same time with no issues. Not sure but you probably need to bodyslide after running them. There are definitely some serious framerate issues but after editing "triangle" to "bone" in the config files as per this guide I had significant improvements in performance.

i can not get it to work so i have gone back to the special body in CBBE.  I need to wait till someone setup exactly how to get all these hdt, sinful, wigs, bodyslide and othere patches to work

Recently discovered Azur Lane and wow, has it really been two weeks?

On 8/28/2019 at 7:15 AM, DrHuge said:

Is it me or the sexlad Kidnapped esp not showing up in the plugin section.

Ctrl+F. It's in the non-con/slavery section.

On 9/3/2019 at 2:14 PM, DrHuge said:

Question everyone:

If i have 1.5.23 skyrim se an i install 1.5.80 do that add all dlc an do it fix all pass bug.

No? Or maybe yes? I'm not sure - I mean, I'm sure of the answer, I'm just not sure of the question...

On 9/3/2019 at 7:40 PM, Awoooooo said:

I don't really think Spank that Ass is in a stable state. I don't know if my experience with it is the same in LE but I just can't get the thing to reliably keep triggering. When it works right it's excellent but half the time after passing through a loading screen it will just cease working altogether until the player character gets spank-raped, then it will continue functioning as normal until a loading screen is passed and cease functioning all over again.

I'm mostly focused on whether the mod functions in SE at least as well as it did in LE. So this is really a question about whether that's just the normal Spank That Ass experience... Wouldn't be the first mod whose SE had as many bugs as the LE version did.

On 9/3/2019 at 7:40 PM, Awoooooo said:

Are there any mods that currently use slavetats ported to apply them to the player through gameplay? I couldn't tell just from the list.

I vaguely remember one or two slavery-type mods that apply tattoos to the player/slaves. Like branding.

On 9/8/2019 at 1:59 PM, twitterbutter said:

Just checking-was this issue resolved with the latest RaceMenu/SKEE (now 0.4.7) and XPMSSE (now 4.51), without having to do anything other than install both?  

(I am not seeing any issues, but have not done any extensive testing yet) 

No idea. I'm still on XPMS(S)E 4.20 myself, and SSE 1.5.73 so my RaceMenu is a bit behind as well.

Surprisingly little for how long I was gone. Guess it means I don't have to feel so bad about that. On that note, feel free to @ tag me in other threads (I'm already watching this one, obviously) any time there's talk about a conversion or something working with SE or not. It'd really be quite helpful.

Regarding the next engine/CC update, Bethesda has said their next update will be later this month "and the game will be patched before this can happen". Previously there have been CC Sneak Peek threads a week before the update, so it's possible we won't have that much warning this time. So back up your EXE or whatever now.

annnd back to the shipgirls... oh, who am I kidding, back to the spreadsheets and statistical analysis and min-maxing!

Just reading back a few pages. Does anyone that was testing Blush When Aroused have the converted version they were testing with? Unless I missed a post it sounds like people got it working but nobody testing has uploaded the converted version they have, only the nioverrides. 

59 minutes ago, Awoooooo said:

Just reading back a few pages. Does anyone that was testing Blush When Aroused have the converted version they were testing with? Unless I missed a post it sounds like people got it working but nobody testing has uploaded the converted version they have, only the nioverrides. 

It wasn't even functional until recently, when RaceMenu was updated to add support for face overlays. Which are still buggy, I think. So it may be better to leave the mod out of your load order until RM has overlays working safely.

But beyond that, I believe the conversion (of the non-scripts) is simple enough to do yourself.

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

It wasn't even functional until recently, when RaceMenu was updated to add support for face overlays. Which are still buggy, I think. So it may be better to leave the mod out of your load order until RM has overlays working safely.

But beyond that, I believe the conversion (of the non-scripts) is simple enough to do yourself.

If it really needs further converting... 

As for all other mods it is usually just the question if there is someone willing to ask the original author for permission and to do the support if the permission is given. 

On 9/2/2019 at 2:26 PM, Lucifeller said:

Has anyone gotten Sexy Bandit Captives to work on SSE?

EDIT: Night Mistress Mansion as well. Somehow I keep getting CTDs when converting it, when I approach actors. -_-

i did my first mod ever converted ii also posted how it was done threw the hard work of others who had converted the  meshes and textures that made it possible for me who had never converted a mod to do so see( sexy bandit captives SSE conversion topic) and it is working very well for me about 6 hrs played with  no problems

23 minutes ago, KCOLL said:

i did my first mod ever converted ii also posted how it was done threw the hard work of others who had converted the  meshes and textures that made it possible for me who had never converted a mod to do so see sexy bandit captives SSE conversion thread forum i forgot the name of the  forum lol and it is working very well for me about 6 hrs played with  no problems

For the problem with CTD's if approaching a NPC: First don't convert the Headmeshes. Try with the unconverted from LE. If they work, Export them with the CK.  

So, FYI. Repeating some of what I have said here, but I have now done more testing.

Prison Overhaul Patched SE does not work 100%. At least, not in the last 5-6 hours of testing with it I have done. I have gotten it to work a whole lot better though. But being released seems highly broken.

So, I had tried Prison Overhaul Patched in the past, and found it a bit bugfucked here and there. On a lark, I dropped it back into my mod load, and did some experimentation and work with it, to see if I could get it to work, or at least...work better. I have managed to do a nearly complete cycle...

Here are some tips:

1. Make sure you have Billy's anims installed. You don't have to install them all, just the furniture ones.

2. Turn Parades completely off. Set it to 0% chance in the MCM. Seriously, this is one function that just does not work well, if at all. Set things up for teleporting everywhere. 

3. Stick to the X or Regular pillory. I found that the wheel sometimes can get you jammed up.

4. Set your timescales all the way up in the Prison Overhaul MCM. It may help with some of the timing issues.

Even with these tips, I have not been successfully released after a prison term, and tab menuing won't work, even if I'm released, and allowed to walk away. I'll still be shackled. I have a feeling that DD calls are being used for this, and while DD is not a hard requirement...it may be what's causing these issues. I don't run DD, I prefer sticking with ZAZ/ZAP. Basically, I can have a full experience with the mod, but release never fully happens. I've tried enableplayercontrols from the console, but there's a listener for even that it seems (modders really shouldn't do that, IMO). While converted, this mod should be considered broken still, in terms of SSE. Unless someone has a workaround?

I'm going to continue working with it to see if I can actually go from arrest to release...

It's a good mod, but it is script heavy as all get out, but if it can be used by simply turning off some of the buggier elements...I think that might wind up being a win for everyone on the SSE side. Anyone who has any tips on how to fix things with release, would be helpful. I'm going to have a look at the quests/stages to see if perhaps doing a setstage from the console may help...