SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Anyone else have a problem with Naked Dungeons? Both my conversion and someone else's ended up making humanoid enemies non hostile, even when I attack them first. I tested every mod in my load and unticking ND fixes the problem. Creating a clean save and re-enabling ND it works normally, although I didn't test it for very long and decided to leave it unticked for now.

On 9/14/2019 at 2:50 AM, TrixieGrrl said:

I've made a conversion from anghelos92's mod Magno CUM Gaudio (Extended Social Interactions) for myself. So far every thing works. Any testers let me know.

M.C.G. Skyrim_SE 1.7.6.7z 273.11 kB · 32 downloads

i ported this for myself a few month's back, but did not run it very long as i built a new game. it seemed to work ok. i'll crank your version today.

i love as many dialogues as i can get. 

On 9/4/2019 at 3:40 AM, Awoooooo said:

Are there any mods that currently use slavetats ported to apply them to the player through gameplay? I couldn't tell just from the list.

Apropos2 wear and tear effects are applied in SSE with slavetats.  With the latest version of racemenu even the faceoverlays work now.

I converted Mihail's Undead Werewolves for Creature Framework to SSE, but my characters can't have sex with them. Matchmaker spells fail, I can't surrender to them via Defeat, etc. 

I remember in Oldrim you could have sex with them, but I don't understand why it suddenly doesn't work in SSE. 

Does this have something to do with MNC? Or is it something else? 

18 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Sexlab Survival has an SSE conversion but no dedicated page, it's linked from the SS OP

I offered to post the conversions every couple of updates for the time being because Monoman1 is to busy with the oldrim mod to make an SSE page.

From what he told me, he'll eventually make an official page.

I'm also handeling the conversions of Devious Lore in a similar way :)